The Taming of Amy Pt. 03: My Mother in Law

Story Info
The Mother Bitch Comes Around.
2.9k words
4.48
79.5k
37

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is my daughter?" Asked Sandra as she pushed her way past me when I opened the door.

"She will be along in a few minutes, Sandra." I said to her as she glared at me.

"You are a good for nothing bastard! I told her she could do so much better than you! Yes I am really upset! I have been trying to call her all week and she is always gone or too busy to talk! I think you have done something to her! I should have just called the police!" Sandra said in her threatening and theatrical style that always made her the center of attention.

"Amy has been doing some part time work to take some of the pressure off of me. She will be coming in a few minutes." I said as I smiled at my bitch mother in law.

"Part time work! What ungodly things are you making my poor baby do?" Sandra asked as her eyes shot knives at me.

"Actually today she doing a photo shoot and last night she was social hostess at a small party of business men." I said as I smiled at her.

What she was really doing was finishing her debut as a porn actress today and last night she had been the center of a six man gang fuck. The money was going to come in handy to keep up with the treatments that made her such a wonderfully submissive slut that would do anything I told her!

Sandra smiled mockingly and looked at me.

"Well she does have the looks and social skills needed to do those jobs! Perhaps it is ok but I do want to talk with her!" She said as she showed a little relief.

"Well it maybe a little while would you care for a glass of wine while we wait?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, I could use a drink! My nerves are about shattered! My gardener cut my favorite rose bush down today! Oh you know I gave it to him what for! That stupid nigger just does not understand the difference between pruning and hacking!" She rattled on as I went to the kitchen and poured the wine.

I then reached into my pocket and pulled the little vial of liquid. This had done wonders with Amy. Now let me see if the mother bitch would be tamed! I poured it into her glass. I grabbed myself a beer and joined her in the living room.

"I swear Barry! I do wish you would get some class. Beer is for the low class!" She said as she sipped her wine and rolled her eyes.

I just stood there and watched and listened as she went on and on about shit that was nothing. Of course she always found a reason to throw an insult my way. Then she seemed to feel a little flush. I watched as she rolled her eyes and then she seemed to sway. I took her near emptied glass from her hand.

"Perhaps you should sit down Sandra." I said calmly.

She looked at me with her deep blue eyes. Her perfect lips pouted but she sat down on the couch. Suddenly I watched as she clamped her legs to together and her mouth opened into a perfect "O" shape. Her hips were grinding on the couch. The she actually panted like a dog. I was finding this all extremely fascinating.

"Sandra, are you having a problem?" I asked as my smile turned to an evil grin.

"I feel so...so..." She tried to say.

"So horny?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh my! What is happening?" She said as she pulled her tasteful evening dress up and pulled legs up and spread herself open.

I looked at her panty clad pussy and could see they were soaked through. I reached down and pulled the panties aside to reveal her pussy. It looked just like Amy's except Sandra's was even puffier. My thumb ground on her clit and I listened to her shriek with pleasure as she orgasmed from a little touch. I pushed my finger into her and rubbed her g-spot. Her face was twisted in orgasmic pleasure.

"Sandra I think you need to be fucked! Would you like to have me fuck you?" I asked as I chuckled.

"Oh Barry please! I have to get a cock right now!" She groaned.

"Alright but please take off your dress. I would hate to have seamen stains on it!" I said as I undressed.

Sandra tried to rip her own clothes off. Then she turned and saw my cock sticking out. Her tongue ran over her lips like she was starving and she was for cock.

"Barry, I used to be a really good cocksucker back in college. Can I suck you?" She begged.

"Why Sandra I always figured you were a little cock sucker so please get on your knees." I said amused at watching her squirm as she prepared to suck me.

I watched fascinated as Sandra the bitch started to lick the head of my stiff cock. Then her head dove down between my legs and I felt her tongue run over my balls. Then she rested my cock on her face and looked up at me and used her tongue to stimulate the sensitive underside of my cock. When she got back to the head she looked at a large drop of pre-cum at the end of my cock. I could swear that she actually purred as her perfectly made up lips kissed the tip of my cock and sucked up the drop of fuck juice. Her lips parted and her mouth glided up and down my shaft.

"You are a good cock sucker. You will have to show Amy how you do this later when we are having a threesome!" I said with a laugh as she moaned,

"Oh Barry! Your cock is wonderful! Please fuck me now!" She pleaded.

"Bend over the couch!" I ordered and watched my now compliant mother in law do as told.

I stood behind her noticed that her ass was like Amy but it sagged just a little bit. She was pretty well toned but being in her early forties was still impacting her body. I position my cock at her vaginal opening and listened to the wailing moan as my cock filled her pussy. I suddenly wondered when she had last been fucked.

Her pussy was tight and juices were flowing down my balls and thighs as I fucked her with steady deep strokes.

"Ohhhh fuck! Oh yes! Yes! FUCK YES!" She screamed as her pussy constricted on my cock.

"How does that cock feel my little slut mom?" I said as my body slapped into her ass making her butt jiggle in an amusing way.

"You have the best cock! Oh please fuck me! I need you! I love you! I will do anything for you!" She screamed as I laughed.

"Do you want my cum you fucking whore?" I asked with sneer.

"Yes! Please give me it! I want to be your whore! Your best whore!" She pleaded as my balls burned with a load for her.

"You cannot be his whore mommy! I'm his best whore!" Said Amy as she entered the room and began to undress.

Sandra looked at her daughter as she walked up to me and deeply kissed my mouth. Her mom was sobbing as she came on my cock again.

"Fuck her pussy baby!" Amy groaned.

I put my hand behind Amy's head and pushed her down toward Sandra's ass.

"Eat her asshole baby! I want to feel her cumming on my cock when I blow my nut in her!" I said.

I watched the back of Amy's blonde head stop and then start to move. Her tongue was licking Sandra's asshole and it was confirmed as the older woman howled like a wolf as she exploded on my cock. My balls clinched as shot after shot of sperm filled the woman's vagina.

I slowly pulled out of the pussy and Amy looked up at me and smiled. I nodded and she moved her mouth onto the pussy and began to suck my cum from it as Sandra just laid there and shook like a bowl of jello.

I sat back and watched as my now loving wife thoroughly cleaned her mom's pussy. When she was done she sat back and smiled at me as she knew she had pleased me.

Sandra laid there for some time. Amy came and knelt by me and put her head in my lap. Sandra finally stood up but she seemed to wobble for a moment then she too came and knelt at my other side and put her head in my lap. It was going to be fun night!

We had a nice dinner and then went into the bedroom where my submissive mother and daughter team slowly massaged my body. I had a wonderful view of the two women that looked more like sisters. Their tits were carbon copies of each other except that Sandra's sagged slightly but it actually made her even sexier. I could tell that she had benefited from her personal trainer as her stomach was nice and firm. My cock grew stiff and both of them looked at it and smiled.

"So Amy did you enjoy your porn debut today?" I asked as my hands began to explore their pussies.

"Yes! The producer was very happy and he thinks he will be able to use me a lot. The guy who I worked with had a really big cock! For the end I did a facial and it felt so sexy getting my face covered with cum!" She said as she lowered her mouth onto my cock.

Sandra looked puzzled at me.

"I thought you said she was modeling?" Sandra said as we listened to Amy giving me a sloppy blow job.

"Well she was but it just that she is going to be big in the porn business. The guys that she has been fucking for me really like her." I said and Amy lifted her face from my cock long enough to smile as she was recognized.

Sandra on the other hand seemed to be dejected.

"Don't worry Sandra, I think we can find some work for you as well. I have a friend who is always looking for sexy women who can entertain special gentlemen. Amy entertained six men last night. Her pussy and ass were a little tender when we fucked this morning." I laughed as I remembered how Amy scream as I used her ass before I went to work.

"I'm sorry Barry! I will get better as I get used to my ass being fucked!" Amy said as she let go of my cock.

I could tell she was concerned that had not pleased me. I stroked the back of her blonde head as I pushed her back on my cock. Sandra just sat there frozen and I wondered what was going through her mind. I wondered if the potion had not fully taken effect but then I heard her sob and I saw a tear drip down her cheek. Amy again pulled off my cock but she looked at her mom who crying softly.

"What's wrong mommy? Do you want to suck his cock now?" She asked trying to find out what her mom was crying about.

"I'm so confused! I'm so horny! I'm so jealous! You have Barry as your husband and he is the best lover ever! Now I find out you have been getting fucked by many men! I haven't been fucked in ten years! I hated men but now I want cock! Fuck what am I going to do?" Sandra said as she sobbed.

"Yes Sandra! You have been a very bad bitch! You have hurt many men and you made your daughter a bitch too!" I said as she cried even harder while Amy cuddled into my arms.

"But now Sandra things are different! Now you know what a bitch you have been and you will make up for your selfish ways. In a minute I am going to fuck your ass! Have you ever been butt fucked?" I said in serious voice.

"No!" She sobbed.

"Good! I get to be the first man to use that tight ass but I will not be last! This will start to make up for the terrible bitch you have been. Amy, get some lube. You can get her ass ready for me." I said and Amy jumped up to do the task I gave her.

I watched as Amy helped her mom get into a doggy position. Amy squirted the lube onto her mom's asshole. I watched she started to finger the ass. She was smiling at me. I nodded my approval.

"Relax mommy! Once you get used to it being fucked in the ass feels really good. It will hurt a little but that is only fair for all that we both did." She said as she pushed a second finger up the ass.

Sandra had her eyes clinched shut and she grunted as Amy's slender fingers pumped her ass. My cock was more than three times in circumference and I knew she was going feel every inch of it pushed into her.

I moved behind Sandra and she groaned as she knew her ass was going to be used. I let Amy position the head of my cock at the tight opening. She continued to hold my shaft as I gripped Sandra's shoulders. Amy squealed with delight when the head of my cock pushed into the asshole.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Screamed Sandra as her ass was spread open.

Her ass was even tighter than Amy's had been but I was not going to be denied.

"Relax Mommy! It so sexy!" Moaned Amy as she fingered her pussy as she watched.

My cock sank ever so slowly as Sandra screamed and sobbed as her ass was opened. With over half my cock in her ass I pulled back a few inches which made Sandra moan. Then I pushed harder and even more of my cock entered her gut. Sandra was grunting as I slowly sawed my cock in and out. I looked at Amy who was glowing as she watched.

"He has the whole cock in mommy! Wow it is so sexy! Fuck her harder! Fuck her baby!" Amy said with lusty voice.

I smiled as I pounded the asshole! I thought about her rude insults and self-centered nature. I even thought of how she was racist and had insulted her gardener earlier that day. My cock was now hammering her. She was no longer screaming or sobbing but her fingers clawed at the sheets. Then it happened!

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck my ass! Please fuck me hard! Use my ass!" She screamed as an orgasm racked her body.

I groaned as her ass clamped on my cock like a vice! I almost blew my nut but I was not ready for this to end yet!

"I want my two sluts to get in a 69! And then I want us all to cum together!" I said.

Amy moved beneath her mom and I listened to sounds of her lapping happily at the pussy over her face. I pushed Sandra's head down onto her daughters aroused pussy. I heard a moan and then watched as she lapped at her first ever pussy.

"Fuck yes! Eat my pussy mommy!" I heard Amy's muffled voice beg.

Sandra only grunted as my cock resumed fucking her ass. The sounds of wet pussy and my hips slamming to Sandra's ass were incredibly erotic.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Sandra groaned as I watched her flesh develop goosebumps as her hips jerked trying please the cock fucking her ass and grind her pussy into Amy's face.

I watched as my wife's legs wrapped around her mom's neck as she too ground her orgasming cunt into Sandra's face. It all helped me have an incredible orgasm. My cock jerked as I filled my mother in law with sperm. When I pulled out I watched large globs of seamen run from her asshole down her pussy where Amy sucked it into her mouth.

Sandra rolled on to her back and looked at me and smiled. Then Amy came up to her and held her mom's face. I watched as she kissed her mom in a most non-daughter way. I watched they kissed open mouth. When they parted lips they both looked at me. Amy smiled a devilish smile and then Sandra opened her mouth and let me see my cum that had been put there by Amy. I nodded and Sandra swallowed the seamen and then licked her lips.

"So Sandra, did you enjoy being my slut?" I asked.

"Yes! I want to be your slut!" Sandra said in a pleading voice.

"Sandra if I let you be my slut do you agree to let me use you as I want?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" She said as Amy smiled at her.

"As my slut do you agree to fuck or suck anyone I tell you to?" I said.

"Yes Barry! I promise!" She moaned and I could see her eyes growing wet.

"Do you promise to help support me by using your slutiness?" I asked.

"Well you are now my slut you may suck your master's cock!" I said and watched she began to blow me as Amy kissed my ear and neck.

Is the end?

*****

A word from the author: so what do you think? Should the story continue? Your votes matter! As always I love comments and messages.