The Taming of Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers

At first my first touch of the G spot, Andrea stopped moving and lay still as she came to terms with my assault. This provided me an opportunity to take her clitoris in my mouth and suckle it, and each time I flicked my tongue over her sweet little mound, a little shudder ripped through her body. I soon settled into a nice little rhythm, my finger working her now sopping insides, and my tongue vigorously working her clitoris. Slowly but surely, Andrea began to move against me, and then settled in working diligently with me. Little moans of pleasure floated down the bed towards me urging me onwards, and I knew that I was going to make her cum. Her writhing began to take on more urgency, and she dropped one leg to the bed to provide herself a little stability. For the next few minutes I worked her into a frenzy, and just as she was about to reach orgasm she froze.

"Noooo, nooo, please stop." she moaned trying to push my face away. "Please no more."

I looked up through beautiful thighs to her frowning face, "It's okay."

She lifted her head and gazed down at me through her large eyes.

"I'm scared, I've never felt like that before." she whispered.

"It's okay, just trust me. Let me try again, but you have to let yourself go." I suggested before lowering my face to her warm lips.

It took a while to get Andrea back into it, but eventually she relaxed and let me work her pussy. I suckled upon her lips and teased her clitoris before sliding my finger inside to her G spot. We again achieved that nice rhythm, her pussy pushing back against me, and then faster and faster, her little cries echoing around the room. And all of a sudden I felt a series of shudders rock her body as it arched above the bed; I struggled to stay with her erratic movements, and attempted to hold one thigh still with my free hand. I continued to finger her and keep my face buried between her lips, as her orgasm flowed through her body. I worked diligently until it began to fade and her body slide downwards on the bed, only then did I remove my finger and lower my tongue from her clitoris, which I knew from experience would be too sensitive to lick. Cuddling her outer thighs with my hands, I gently kissed her gaping lips as her body slowly unwound.

"You're a real dirty bastard." she whispered down to me.

"I smiled, "Didn't enjoy it eh?"

"It was wonderful; I've never felt like that before."

I raised myself and slid upwards, my tongue flicking each nipple on the way. She took my head in her hands and gave me a peck on the lips. At first she was a little unsure, as my face was cover in her juices, but her tongue was soon in my mouth, and our resulting long kisses were full of passion. My cock found its way between her thighs, and I had great pleasure in running it up and down her wet lips. Andrea began to push against me trying to guide the head to her opening. She broke our kiss and held my face close, her hand sliding down between her thighs and guiding my cock to the right place.

"Just remember I'm going to kill you if this hurts." she said.

My cock was now at her entrance, but unable to penetrate her. I felt Andrea's fingers adjust her lips, and then she raised herself against me. I felt her resistance suddenly disappear and the head of my cock popped inside. A little gasp of pain escaped her lips, but instead of keeping her promise to kill me, Andrea began to rock gently back and forth, and inch by inch I began to penetrate her warm insides.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiit, feels fuuuuucking huge inside me." she groaned.

"Want me to stop?"

She chuckled, "Hell noooo. "It's kind of nice too."

I carefully began to caress her pussy with slow strokes, the tightness of her tunnel gripping my cock firmly, the exquisiteness of it bringing me close to orgasm. I stopped moving and kissed her until it ebbed, and then started moving inside her again. After a little experimentation, Andrea positioned her legs against my thighs, her hand sliding loving me across my back.

"Mmmmm, this is quite nice. Trouble is, my legs aren't used to being this wide." she commented after awhile.

"You'll get used to it." I offered.

She laughed loudly, "Oh will I, and who with?"

With me I hope, I thought to myself. For the next few minutes, we kissed and caressed as we made love. By this time she was taking my full length without complaint, and was meeting my gentle movements. Then I slid from her and rolled onto my back.

"Your turn on top." I suggested using my muscles to make my cock dance in the air.

Andrea eyed my cock with some interest before taking it in hand, "Not very pretty is it?"

I pretended insult, "It's a very nice one I'll have you know."

"Mmmmmmmm, I'll have to take your word for it, seeing it's the only one I've seen." she said while slipping astride me and manoeuvring herself of my shaft.

"Like this?" she asked.

This time, my penetration was thwarted by a lack of lubrication, and frown of discomfort was evident on her pretty face.

"Hang on, I've got something." I said while slipping out from under her.

I walked to the tall set of drawers, and under a pile of folded clothes, I retrieved a strategically hidden tube of lube and a packet of condoms before returning to the bed and the waiting Andrea.

"How safe are you?" I asked.

She thought about it for a second or two, "I'm safe from pregnancy for the next few days. We don't need those do we?"

"No, I'm very careful." I replied.

Andrea looked into my eyes as she slid astride me leaving my cock standing high against her navel. Taking the tube, she dribbled a little over the head and rubbed it over the length, then after raising herself, reached down and placed a little between her thighs. With one finger, she guided my shaft back under her, and then let herself slowly slide down it. Then leaning forward, she lowered her face to mine.

Our love making was slow, tender and passionate. We kissed and caressed as Andrea moved back and forth on my shaft. From time to time, she raised herself so that I could lick her nipples. Her eyes remained closed, a little smile of contentment on her face. I affectionately stroked her thighs, and caressed her narrow waist and wide shoulders as she rode me.

"Didn't think I'd be doing this tonight." she commented.

I laughed, "I didn't think I'd be doing this any time. Wait till the guys at school hear about this."

Andrea stopped moving and glared down at me, "YOU WOULDN'T DARE."

"Shit, who'd believe me?"

"I'd just tell everyone that you've got a small dick, and you're lousy in the sack."

I pulled a face, "Am I?"

"Yes, but you're the only person that I'd ever do this with, so behave yourself."

I looked up her, "Seriously, I've always like you."

She smiled, "Seriously, I know that, and I've always had a soft spot for you too. Maybe I should have made more of an effort to show it."

"You're doing just fine now."

A passionate kiss was her reply.

"I hate to tell you this, but I'm getting sore down there." Andrea murmured a short time later. "I can't go on for much longer."

"Want me to stop?"

"No, I want you to finish inside me. I want to feel what its like."

I eased Andrea onto her back and knelt between her open thighs. I applied a little more lube to my cock and then a little between her pussy lips. Her inner thighs were wet and shiny, and her triangle of curls now flat and transparent. Her outstretched arms beckoned me, and I moved over her. One arm slipped around me, her other hand taking my shaft and guiding it home. Andrea moaned as I slid in to the hilt, and her legs gripped me tightly as I began to ride her. My cock felt trapped in her tight, warm and wet pussy, and I could feel every delectable inch of her tunnel. Little whimpers of pleasure greeted me as I picked up speed, our bodies soon glued together with sweat as they slapped noisily together. I soon felt the charge of my orgasm, my cock bursting with pressure as I ejaculated deep inside her writhing pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I can feel it." she whispered into my ear. "It feels nice and warm."

Andrea held me tightly as I relaxed, she wisely raised her knees to keep my cum from spilling from her. I heard myself moan in delight, for my cock felt like it was immersed in a cup of warm milk.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that was nice." she whispered. "I think I like fucking."

I was simply too knackered to respond.

I cared not that my sheet was a sodden mess by the time I gathered enough strength to roll from between her thighs. Andrea then cuddled into me with her face buried in my neck.

"Thank you." she whispered and gave me a little kiss.

"For?"

"For being so gentle with me."

For a while we talked as we kissed and cuddled, and neither of us seemed to care when we dozed off.

I awoke to the birds singing in the tree outside my window, a quick glimpse at the light penetrating the sides of the dark curtains told me it was late. The noise in the kitchen below told me that I was in trouble, for my mother was always an early riser. Andrea stirred as I turned towards her; one exposed breast seemed to beckon me. A smile appeared as I suckled upon it, and the sheet was pulled down to expose the other. I eased the sheet downwards to take in her lovely thighs, my hand sliding down between them. Andrea removed my hand and slapped it playfully.

"Oh no you don't, I'm kind of tender down there because of you."

I took her hand and placed over my erection, and she stroked it a few times before letting it go.

"Oh no you don't, not that either. I know what you're up to."

Her arms slipped around my neck and pulled me close, and we kissed for awhile.

"You realise that my mum's up and about, and you're going to have to run the gauntlet."

"We're both adults, and I don't care." she offered.

"My mum thinks I'm still a virgin." I suggested.

Andrea shrieked with laughter and pushed me away, "You, a virgin." she laughed. "That's virgin on the ridiculous."

The sight of Andrea nude body was not helping my erection, and she wisely got out of bed to escape my wandering hands. I climbed out after her, and we stood in a tight embrace, with my erection again probing her inner thighs.

"You can dress me if you want." she suggested.

For the first time in my life, I actually got to dress a lady; usually I was trying to undress them. I kissed her lovely thighs as I lifted her panties over her pussy. I suckled upon her nipples while placing her bra in place. I kissed her deeply after easing her top over her shoulders. But she had to help me getting her tight jeans over her shapely firm buttocks; the grand finale was kneeling before her and placing a shoe on each foot. When I asked to reciprocate, she told me not to be such a lazy bastard and dress myself. She did help though, but it took a little time to get my erection into my jeans.

To give my mother her due, she took the sight of Andrea trailing me into the kitchen pretty well. After a quick double take, she smiled and said hello, then invited Andrea to stay for breakfast. But a passing glare from her when Andrea wasn't looking suggested it however might be my last breakfast at home. My dad had gone to work, but my sister Jane was in her pyjamas at the dining table reading the morning paper and munching on toast. The look on her face was something to be remembered, her eyes wide and her mouth agape as Andrea sat down opposite her. When Jane turned her attention to me, I smiled and gave her a wink.

"This is a bit of a surprise." Jane muttered casually as she took a mouth full of toast.

Andrea looked coolly across at my sister, "Just borrowed your brother to rid me of my virginity, hope you don't mind."

The look on Jane's face was priceless and a half chewed piece of toast flew from her mouth across the table. I began to laugh, and Andrea joined me, then Jane got caught up in it too. Seconds later, the three of were laughing uncontrollably, the tears soon streaming down our faces. My mother arrived from the kitchen to see what all the ruckus was about. Jane assured her that she didn't want to know, and my mother used a little discretion and headed back to the kitchen. As usual, my mother provided a feast, and by the time Andrea left for home, she was well satisfied in whole lot of ways. I escaped my mother's wrath, apart for a snide comment about a bloody sheet. Jane, well aware of Andrea's reputation suggested I was the bravest man in town. As for me, well, I thought I was just the luckiest.

Over the next few weeks, Andrea and I spent a lot of time together, mostly in the sack. She became an accomplished lover, and provided me with numerous orgasms. I didn't care whether they were by pussy, mouth or hand, for they were all pretty damned good. Andrea became more confident about sex, even to the point that she would sometimes masturbate herself to orgasm while I watched. Other times, she would selfishly lie back and let me organise her orgasms. And after our love making, we would lie contented in each others arms. But alas, all good things come to an end. The time for me to return to university arrived, and Andrea stood me up on our last date as a show of unhappiness and defiance. This really pissed me off, because maybe we could have gone on from there, who knows. Over the next few weeks, I tried to ring her, but the messages left were never answered.

I soon settled back in varsity, but had to manage the distraction of all the new first year female students, and as the months drifted past, I thought of Andrea less and less. Over the following months, I had my share of sexual liaisons, but nothing serious developed. I again went home for Christmas, and on a whim rang Andrea's home, but was told that she no longer lived there and no other information on her whereabouts was offered by her rude mother. By the time of my graduation, Andrea was long forgotten about, and after a little overseas travel, I secured a job in my university town and so began my career.

It was a few years later that I met my wife Sophie. Much to her disgust, I like to tell people that I met her at a local strip club. The truth of the matter was that she and thirty other feminist protesters were picketing the grand opening of a new strip club not far from where I lived. I was supposed to be on a night out with the boys, and after a few drinks at a local bar, we decided to visit the club. The problem was that we had to run the gauntlet of the noisy demonstrators. I was contemplating the risk factor when this pretty little brunette holding a placard approached me. She suggested in no uncertain terms that watching women remove their clothes for money was immoral and indecent. Normally, I would ignore people such as these, but in few short seconds, this fiery little vixen had me more than a little interested. I stood and listened to her argument while taking in her tight little figure. I then countered her argument suggesting that we live in a democracy, and people should have the right to do anything they liked, so long as it didn't break the law. We battled for a few minutes before I suggested that maybe we could continue the argument over a coffee. My suggestion stopped her dead in her tracks; she cocked head to one side and asked if I was asking her for a date. Yes, I replied, but only to save my soul from the devil. She grinned and handed her placard to someone else, and I abandoned my friends. Minutes later, we were sitting in a small café completely ignorant of the fact that our lives were about to change forever.

It didn't take long to realise that Sophie was something special. Apart from being stunning looking, she was clever, funny, kind and lovingly affectionate. She was the type of girl that would climb into your lap for a cuddle, or give me a big spontaneous hug and kiss in public. I was surprised to learn she was a virgin, for she'd never managed to find Mr Right. I was damned determined that I was going to be him, and I courted this young lady's affections like never before. As our relationship blossomed, Sophie slowly succumbed to my advances. But not wanting to push her into something she didn't really want to do, I took her seduction quietly. She enjoyed the kissing and touching, and after a few weeks agreed to spend the night in my bed, on the condition that her panties stayed on. It was a night of considerable passion, but I obeyed her wishes and her panties did indeed stay on. This was repeated a couple more times; then in a moment of rampant lust, she asked me to remove them. That night I demonstrated my pussy licking skills, but refrained from trying to slide my cock into her, although I'm sure she would have let me. I was later rewarded with a nice handjob before we cuddled up and went to sleep. This scenario took place a few times, but then on a Friday night after another good pussy licking, Sophie straddled me and guided my cock to pussy, and then promptly sat down on it. She then leaned forward and kissed me after suggesting that she loved me very much, which was a moment that I'll never forget. Over the following few months, Sophie became an accomplished lover, she was a person who liked to please others, including our exploits in the bedroom. There was nothing she wouldn't try, and not much she didn't like. She asked me to shave her pussy, and liked it so much that it became one of my regular chores.

By the time I took Sophie home to meet my family, she was the most important thing in my life. My mother more than anyone else, sensed that there was something more to this relationship. A close bond quickly developed between these two, enhanced by the fact that Sophie had lost her own parents some years back. When my sister Jane thought she'd have a bit of fun by telling Sophie about some of my previous exploits, my mother fired a look over her bow that would have had Stalin running scared.

Jumping forward a few years, Sophie became my wife and not too long after that became pregnant with our first child. Impending motherhood seemed to worry Sophie, and we decided to shift back to my old home town where family support would be on hand. The expectant and excited grandmother just rolled up her sleeves and asked to bring it on. Our first born was a healthy young boy we named Josh, and was followed a twenty months later by a sister called Kate, the following years were the best a young family could have.

Down under, school years seven and eight are completed at what we call an intermediate school, from there students move onto college to complete their studies. By the time our Josh hit intermediate school, he was a tall strapping lad, but with a gentle and polite personality for which his mother can take most of the credit. After a few months at his new school, parent teacher interviews took place. As our young daughter Kate was unwell at the time, I was deemed responsible enough by my good wife to attend the interview with Josh's teacher, a Mrs Martin. It was some surprise when I entered the classroom to be greeted by Mrs Martin, Mrs Andrea Martin to be more precise.

She smiled at my surprise, "Hello, its good to see you again."

"Jesus, Andrea, I had no idea." I mumbled.

"I wondered how long it would be before we crossed paths. You're looking well."

I stood dumbfounded for a few seconds, "How'd you know Josh was my son."

Andrea chuckled loudly, "Because he looks like you, acts like you, and I've seen the family photos. It wasn't too hard really. Come, let's sit down."

We gazed across the table from each other. Andrea hadn't changed too much, her mane of hair cut stylishly shorter, her face filled out a little, but still attractive. My thoughts travelled downwards to those full breasts that stretched her top, and the triangle of curls that hid that special spot I had loved so much. But she held my gaze and it would've been impolite to leer at her attributes.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers