The Taming of Drew Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had had as much as she could take of the intense pleasure, Drew sang out, "No….please …… no more …." Maria only answer was to shift Drew's head back so that she was kissing her full on the lips, tongue probing into a surprised, but open and not unwilling mouth. Drew had never kissed another woman before, but the day was apparently going to continue to be one for firsts. Caressing her way up the blonde's tight stomach and grazing her erect nipples, Maria's hands slid up to her mistresses' shoulders and gently, but firmly pushed her away after the lingering kiss.

"You are clean now Mistress. The Master has requested that I bring you to him after your bath."

"Who…." Drew began in reply, but Maria only stopped her mouth with another soft feminine kiss.

"Do not ask questions, my lady, or it may go hard with you. Suffice it to say that he is to be the Master of this house for a time, and we have all been instructed to obey his every demand. Hurry up now, and I will towel you off." Suiting action to words, the young maid did as she had said, then placed a soft terrycloth robe on Drew, cinching the belt around her petite waist before donning similar garb for herself. Drew found herself actually thankful for the lack of panties and bra underneath the robe, as she realized that her derriere still smarted, and her nipples were still quite sensitive from her just completed Sapphic experience. Drew suffered herself to be lead silently by the hand outside of the bathroom through her own bedroom where she had been tied up and out into the hall towards the house's large living room. There, seated in a chair by the fireplace, sat the muscular blonde man that she had glimpsed and spoken to hours earlier. He was small, as she had previously noted, but there was an innate dynamism about him that projected a much larger presence. She stood before him. It occurred to her that she should be angry at this stranger who had physically slapped her and caused her to be restrained, but she was beyond anger for the moment. Curiosity and awe were beginning to become her chief emotions, not unmixed with a growing fear. What was going on here? Who had given this man with the grim but not unhandsome features the free rein of her home, as Maria had implied to her? Where was her husband? Did he have a part of this? Questions rose to her lips, but she stood silently before the man's chair, un-speaking. Maria still stood by her, unnoticed now, but still holding her hand.

The blond man seemed not to even notice them, staring moodily at the fire that someone had built into the fireplace. How long this tableaux held Drew could never after remember. Eventually the man spoke without breaking his gaze into the fire. "You are wondering why I am here, and why all this is happening to you." It was a statement, not a question.

Drew nodded dumbly, but he seemed not to note her mute response.

"All will be revealed to you in good time, when I feel that you are ready. Right now, you are stunned, quiet, slightly in shock, but your temper and your pride will soon return. These are your weaknesses, along with your lack of self-discipline, and they have undone you before. They, more than your slutty behavior, are what has caused your husband to fall out of love with you, and they are the reason most of the staff here despises and fears, but not does not respect, you. For one of such beauty and wealth, you have been incredibly stupid, but all is not lost, for I have been sent to train you so that you can achieve discipline."

Drew simply starred at him, dumbfounded. He is insane, she thought, talking like my old girl's basketball coach or like that mystic swami I went to for a time last year, before it got boring. I am trapped in my home with a maniac, and all my servants have fallen under his spell. The blond man went on, ignoring her thoughts if indeed he sensed them.

"Return to your room for now. I will have dinner brought to you shortly. Later on, I will come to you and explain your lessons that you must learn." Suddenly he stepped closer to her, gently, but firmly, grabbing her by her shoulders and placing his face only inches from hers. With a shock, she realized that he his physical presence was much more overwhelming close up. His eyes stared into hers almost hypnotically, and she became aware of the charisma and force that this man radiated. Once again, a feeling of déjà vu stirred within her. She felt sure she had seen this man before, but before she could place him in her mind, he smiled a not unkind smile, then placed his lips on hers, forcing her head back. Stunned for a second, she parted her lips and reciprocated his fiery kiss, before once again realizing her situation. As she did so, her anger and pride returned. She bit his lip hard and swung her fist up in an effort to strike him, but he simply slid his strong hands down, pinioning both arms, continuing to crush his mouth against hers despite the pain she must have caused with her teeth.

Laughing, he pulled back, unmindful of the bleeding her bite had caused. Without a word, he whipped her around so that her back was to him, while continuing to control both her arms behind her with his right arm locked behind both of hers. Continuing his kisses, he now moved them to her neck and shoulders, both bare as her chemise had become disarrayed in the struggle. Ignoring her alternating curses and pleas, he pulled up her nightgown and began to fondle and rub her between her legs from behind, taking time to caress and slap her bottom as he did so. Despite her anger and terror, Drew felt a growing wetness between her thighs as her captor expertly manipulated her where Maria's gentle touch had been so exciting only half an hour before. Continuing his caresses throughout, the madman kicked her legs apart, and then pushed her stumblingly across the room to a large love seat. Still behind her, he pushed her face down into a couple of throw pillows, tilting her lovely ass towards the ceiling as he did so. Turning her head wildly to the side she saw Maria, until now just a spectator, come to stand beside her and the man she had referred to as "Master".

Maria pulled up Drew's nightgown so that she was literally naked, and then grabbed her thighs and ass cheeks as spread then apart with powerful fingers. The Master let go of Drew's arms, but then swiftly pulled down his pants to reveal a huge erection, which he zeroed in on her pussy lips and plunged in with out any warning or continued caresses. Drew screamed at first from the pain of the unexpected entry, but he ploughed her furrow without seeming to care. Forcefully and slowly he pulled his member out almost to the tip of his cockhead, then pushed forward again until his balls slapped against her still sore from it's spanking ass. Maria deftly let go of Drew's thighs and moved to imprison her arms instead, holding both wrists powerfully while seeking to kiss Drew's open, gasping mouth. One of Drew's fantasies since her girlhood had been to be taken against her will, and the pain of the Master's thrusts soon turned to feelings of intense arousal and pleasure on her part.

Despite her mixed emotions she found that, to her horror, she was thrusting her ass back against the man's groin, while eagerly seeking Maria's honeyed tongue. It was all too much for her, and she came in wave after wave of shuddering orgasm, her moans of lust coming from deep inside her. It seemed an eternity, but was probably only about fifteen minutes of this, before the man fucking her from behind stopped. He had still not come, nor had he spoken beyond grunts and groans of his own. Gripping her tiny waist, he slid out of her now sopping wet orifice and moved slowly up to another sweet tight opening. Before she could realize his intentions, he had placed the tip of his penis at her anal bud. Slowly, but inexorably he pushed his cock, thankfully still wet from the juices of her pussy, into her rectum. As the head slowly stretched her she cried out once again from pain instead of pleasure, but once again both her maid and the man ignored her pleas, the one concentrating on his violation of her virgin ass, while the other continued her Sapphic kisses and lickings of her mouth, face, neck and shoulders.

Suddenly his cock was totally embedded in her, to the point that she could feel his hairs and testicles nestling up against her reddened bottom. With a slow movement he began fucking her ass, as her maid continued her exploration of her throat with her expert tongue. Surrendering herself to the both of them, Drew found herself reveling in the forced degradation and control of her two new sex partners. Once again she found herself thrusting her tongue out at Maria and rotating her hips towards this mystery man. As he pushed and pulled his rigid member in and out of the now willing ass, Drew sensed a deep urgency to his cries that had not been there earlier. At first pulling almost completely out, and then pushing slowly in, he began to pick up his pace, with shorter, quicker thrusts. Drew knew enough of men to know that he was close to the edge. Wonderingly she felt his cock spasm and spurt deep within her bowels, filling up her ass with a copious amount of cum. She found herself strangely satisfied and proud of this, forgetting for the moment her anger and fears.

The man did not linger after his ejaculation. Instead he stood up, zipped up his pants and walked out of the room, not deigning to speak to either Maria or Drew. Maria planted another long slow lascivious kiss on Drew's mouth, then she helped her to her feet, giving her mistress support for her unsteady legs. Gently Maria pushed the still dumbfounded Drew towards the door and out into the hall to her bedroom.

This can't be happening, her thoughts echoed again, but she meekly allowed Maria to lead her into her room, where she sat on her bed, musing upon all that she had experienced in the last few hours. Soon Maria returned with a light dinner, but the maid refused to stay or answer any of Drew's queries. Before leaving the room she gave her a soft lingering kiss and simply told her "Patience, Mistress." Soon after dinner, Drew fell asleep, untroubled by dreams.

12