The Taming of Eli

Story Info
She decides to control her disruptive son.
1.9k words
4.11
120.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For the last time I didn't do it!"

I looked at my son, just released from the officer's custody, looking at me with half sincerity. The fourth time he's been picked up for vandalism and he still proclaimed he was innocent.

The ride home from the station was spent in silence. I felt that I understood his behavior, that maybe it was him lashing out over the fact that his father had left when he was young, and the absence of a father figure might have contributed to it.

When we got home, I told him to march up to his room and prepare for his finals. Only 3 weeks of school left and he was on the verge of failing. Everytime I'd get on him about his work he'd tell me that he's 18 now and can do whatever he wants. It's difficult for a mother to fight the mindset of a young man.

Or is it?

Thoughts started going through my head- Eli was pretty good looking for his age, taking a lot from his father. A good 6 feet tall, athletic, and flowing dark hair. she had always been in shape, and had taught him growing up that physical fitness was vital to health.

Maybe I can use his mindset to help him focus, she thought to herself.

Quickly, she ran upstairs into her bedroom, threw off her clothes, and started the shower. sometimes a nice, comforting wash helped her relieve the stress of the day. The bathroom was at the end of the hall, with Eli's room at the far end. She could hear the pumping music of whatever new pop star was hot this week. Slowly undressing, and stopped in front of the mirror to get a good look of herself. Not to bad, for a 38 year old woman she thought, her brunette hair and soft curls resting on her shoulders. Her breasts were still nice and perky, enhanced even more by the cool draft coming in from the hall behind her.

Draft?

The door was open! She must've forgotten to close it behind her. She started to turn and close it, but then hesitated- the music from down the hall had stopped. She could feel someones's gaze on her, and withought even thinking decided to let the robe fall completely to the floor. She knew she had his full attention right now. He wasn't smoking weed in his room, or talking on the phone to his friends. She know where he was and what he was doing.

She was in control.

She opened the clear shower curtian as steam escaped from the enclosure. She stepped in, and started to wet her hair, peeking through her half-closed eyes through the open door. His door was cracked upen, and she could see a shadow right behind it. He was still there.

She washed her hair, then started to soap her tanned body. She loved how the soap made her skin smooth and oily. Lathering up her hands, she ran them gingerly up along her waist, and across her quarter-sized areolas. Her nipples were at full attention now, and she couldn't resist sliding her hand down between her legs to her warm pussy. It was already wet and inviting for her fingers.

Leaning against the wall, she placed a leg on the edge of the tub and started to rub on her clit, thinking about her son watching from down the hall. Harder and faster she continued until she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming. This was better than anything she had felt before. She was in control and her orgasm that followed reflected the newfound eroticism she was expierencing.

The water had started getting cold, the old water heater failing once again. She turned it off, stepped out, and spent several minutes slowly drying off. Instead of slipping on her robe, she picked it up and walked nude back to her room to get dressed. The chilly air from the air conditioning enhancing the static she felt flowing through her body.

Tonight she would show him who's boss.

Dinner was just as quiet as the ride home..except the energy in the dining room was almost piercing. He almost never took his eyes off of her, and she felt his eyes on her when she left to do the dishes. She turned around and said, "Eli, finish up and get ready for bed. No excuses. I'll be up there in a minute to talk about your behavior lately."

Without saying a word, he got up and left. She finished the dishes and half jogged up the stairs to her room. As soon as she got in, she closed the door. Frantically looking through the closet, she found it- a small box neatly tucked away in the corner. Tossing the box onto the bed, she ripped it upen to reveal a stunning black corset, fishnet pantyhose, riding crop, and thigh high boots, still polished from last night's tending. None of her suiters had ever been into her dom fantisies, and it had been frustrating not to put them to use. That will have to change.

She tied the corset, lacing it as tight as possible. Sliding the fishnets over her smooth legs, careful not to rip any of the fine threads. She bent down, her perfectly round ass high in the air, and zipped up the sides of her thigh-high boots. She trailed her hand from her thighs up along her side, visualizing Eli's touch. Picking up the whip, she opened her bedroom door.

The walk to Eli's room was strangely long, as thought time itself decided to toy with her. Thoughts went through her mind on wether she should go through with this. The sexual urges in her kept winning over rationality, and before she knew it, her hand was on the door knob to his room. She hesitated, then violently thrust the door open to see Eli sitting at his desk, looking at several photographs. The same "special" pictures she had taken last year for an internet friend.

"What do you think you're doing?" she yelled in a condescending tone. He jumped up trying to hide the pictures behind the desk. "No you dont. Give them to me...NOW."

He stopped for a second, almost in shock of her assertiveness, then slowly handed her the pictures, his head down.

"Good."

"Now, sit yourself on the bed." He obeyed without hesitation. "I'm going to make something clear. I am your mother, you are my son. What I say, you do. No questions, no excuses. Do you understand me?"

"Yes mother."

"That's right." she placed a leg up beside him on the bed, and rested the crop on his shoulder. She was so aroused already she had to struggle to keep herself from trembling. "Anything you do, either here at home, or anywhere else, will be done only with my permission. You will not disobey me, or you will be punished. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes mother." his breathing started to get heavier.

She bent down to kiss him on her head, her breasts just inches from his face. Still there, she whispered, "If you're good, you will be rewarded." With this, she grabbed his head and threw it into her breasts.

"Lick them." she commanded, and what seemed like a huge release of harbored excitment jumped from him as he lunched forward, planting his face in her busom. "That's a good boy. Suck on your mother's tits!"

She lifted the heel that was resting on the bed, and with a light kick against his shoulder, pushed him down on the bed. Unclipping her panties, she allowed her son got to see his first look at her beautiful, neatly shaven pussy, perfect lips already glistening in anticipation. She moved forward, and looked down at him, pinning his arms behind his head.

"You're going to lick my pussy, and you will enjoy every single drop I give you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes mot-." He was stopped short, as she lowered herself onto him. He wasted no time with his tongue, swirling around her clit and darting every so often into her warm box. She was quivering from delight, grabbing his hair and forcing him deeper between her legs. He tried to move his hands, which she leaned back and cracked the crop against his thigh to correct. He may have yelped, but his face was so far into her pussy it it only hightened the expierence.

She was so close to orgasam, but she was not finished yet. Backing off of him, she could see the mound of his erection building through the jogging pants he'd wear to bed.

"Those need to come off." she pointed to his pants with the crop. He started to pull them off himself, withich was answered by a whip to his left arm.

"No." She commanded. And ripped them off of him in one swoop. "Beg me to pleasure you."

"Oh please mom.. please."

"No."

"Please mother. I want you. I want to fuck you. Please?"

"I want you to be a good boy."

"I will be good! I promise! Please I want to be inside you, mother."

She let him continue to beg, for several minutes in much the same fashion, before she 'reluctantly' agreed. "Very well. You may be pleasured by me."

She took his hard cock with one hand, and went down as far as she could possibly go. She could feel his heartbeat throbbing as she slid her mouth up and down his shaft. He was one the verge of creaming, not only in pleasure, but for being allowed to be sucked off by his mother. She loved that he knew he was allowed this only through her permission. His moaning was getting incredibly loud, in which she was aware he was getting ready to cum. She quickly stopped before he could fill her mouth.

"That's enough for now." and stood back up. He was laying on the bed, on his back, hands above his head. He knew not to move. She paused to let his impending orgasam settle down.

"Since you're being such a good boy, I'm going to give you a treat. Do you want to feel your mother's pussy?"

"Yes mother."

She climbed on top of him, and slid her wet pussy along his shaft, slowly letting it sink in. Her warmth enveloped his cock and couldn't hold back a moan of pleasure. Slowly at first, she rocked back and forth, going faster and faster with every thrust. Soon she was yelling in concert with him, her son, riding him as hard as she could. she could feel the wetness between her thighs, seeping down his shaft and all over his stomach. It only made her even more invigorated. Every now and then she'd bend down and shove a nipple into his mouth, when she felt he was deserving enough. It felt as though electricity was going all through her. She had tamed him to her every command.

"Cum for me. Cum for your mother. cum. "

At first he didn't hear her.

"CUM FOR ME, NOW!!"

With that he exploded into her, sending her into orgasam at the same time. Thrusting with all his might, he shot his load into his mother with every imaginable force he could muster. "Fill your mom with your beautiful seed."

She slowly got up, and started to walk out the door. She turned around before she left told him, "Let this be a lesson to you. Do as your told."

"Yes mother."