The Taming of Michelle

Story Info
Michelle gets more than she bargained for but loves it.
1k words
3.68
36.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orgone69
Orgone69
24 Followers

I knew Michelle was going to be the right kind of slut. The kind I seek out for real rough carnal animalistic sex, the kind of sex that truly satisfies me.

Some women are just cheap because they know no better, do not possess the wit nor intelligence to be a true slut, real sluts are not cheap, they know what they are doing, and they have purpose and knowingly set out to exploit men's weakness for their own pleasure and amusement. These are the sluts I seek out to fuck.

Because I know their game, they cannot get the better of me and when they realise this they become mad bad and dangerous, fuck with real anger, they both love and hate what is happening to them and it shows in their eyes. They are animals. This then, for me, is sex at its best.

Michelle is tall, slender, long legged with shortish hair and thinks she has me in the palm of her hand as we drive back to my apartment and for sure she has sass and intelligence, all the qualities I like, but this fucking is not going to be on her terms as she thinks, and I smile to myself in anticipation of what is to come. Her head has been in my lap for the duration of the drive back to my place, my cock in her mouth. An eager cock sucker is a good sign and to be fair she is expert.

I lead her in through my front door, her high heels clicking on the tile floor, stocking tops showing just below her skimpy skirt. Her panties already in my pocket after a finger fucking in Manito Park where we met. I always check my cunts out first in public and this one was perfect, wet and eager and shrouded in long meaty labia, perfect.

Provocatively she sidles up the stairs towards my bedroom. Yes Missy, I know what you want, but you sure don't know what you are going to get! You are going to get it rough and abusive, on my terms not yours. The door closed and I locked it.

I spun her round and tore off her top in a violent yank exposing her small but perfectly shaped tits.

'What the fuck!!!' she yelled in anger.

I grabbed a hand full of her hair and rammed my cock hard into her protesting mouth plunging ball deep into her throat. Her fists beat on my back but I held her hard in place as her face turned crimson though anger and lack of air.

I let her go and threw her onto the bed panting and gasping for air. Before she had chance to recover I quickly tethered her arms to the headboard of the bed and pulled them tight. Now there was no escape. I tore off her skirt forced apart her legs and plunged my mouth down onto her cunt taking all her labia inside me and chewed hard upon them.

Michelle's legs kicked around me, her back arched and she struggled in her frustrated anger but I maintained my firm grip on her hips and kept sucking and chewing on her labia, occasionally slacking to allow my tongue to penetrate her hole and seek her clit.

Michelle's struggles were now transforming into movements of encouraging needy response to the assault between her legs, this was what I wanted, my mouth now moved exclusively onto her clit and sucked down hard upon it, sucking, biting, flicking, sucking...

'You fucking bastard' she snarled, grabbed my head arched her back and thrust her hips and crotch hard into my face, grinding furiously as she screamed out a squirting orgasm.

Michelle lay panting on the bed. 'Right you fucking slut, you are going to be my dirty rough sex whore', I stated.

'Fuck you!' She replied.

I straddled her chest and slapped her face hard with my cock. She spat on it, so I slapped her again, and pushed it into her mouth and again deep down her throat. Her eyes wide with anger.

I pulled out.

'You are going to be my dirty rough sex whore' I repeated,but before she could reply I lifted her legs in the air hoisting her hips off the bed, displaying the bud of her ass puckered and available. I took my biggest butt plug, ready lubed and in one unsympathetic movement forced it deep inside her anus.

'Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!' she screamed, and I dropped her legs and swiftly took her clit into my mouth again. I could feel her belly pulsating around the massive intrusion up her arse.

I gorged on her cunt, licking and chewing and teasing her clit. She began to buck underneath me, faster and faster then squirted her second orgasm straight down my throat. Sweat matted her hair and ran down her face, her eyes and face now reflecting wanton urgency and need.

I wasted no time, and with no ceremony I forced her legs wide open and plunged my cock straight into her cunt, pounding into her wetness immediately. No words of abuse now needed to be spoken, it was all in the eyes and face, the angry challenging look that says 'I'm a slut that loves a good rough fucking and you better fuck my cunt good, you bastard'.

My pounding into her cunt continued unabated, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, and roughly kissed her, our tongues fighting.

Michelle's body was now fucking me back with equal aggression, pounding, bucking, fucking, cock in cunt.I grabbed her by the shoulders lifting them and banging her body back into the bed forcibly with each thrust that impaled her.

My thrusting into Michelle increased in force and urgency, her body flushed crimson, she threw her head back and her body contorted and twisted as the orgasm overwhelmed her, she screamed, I pounded into her faster, she screamed again, her muscles clamping and spasming uncontrollably, I pounded into her orgasming wreck of a body and I felt my own orgasm upon me.

In waves and waves of ecstatic pleasure I pumped my cum deep inside her glorious cunt.

Orgone69
Orgone69
24 Followers