The Taming of the Lady Harrington Pt. 01

Story Info
Part One.
4k words
4.17
66.5k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All similarities to actual persons are coincidence.

This is a work of fiction in all three parts.

Enjoy.

Taming of the Lady Harrington.

A tale told in three parts.

The main cast of persons:

Jill Harrington, divorced mother of two. Wealthy, blonde, and well endowed. In her early forties, her fortune comes as the result of a good divorce lawyer.

Chloe Harrington, beautiful blonde daughter of Jill. Twenty years old. Very fit and attending the finest women's college on a scholarship.

Heather Harrington, beautiful blonde daughter of Jill. Twenty two years old and a recent bride. Very fit and now married into a similarly wealthy family.

Michelle Brown, in her forties. Brunette and busty, billionaire empress of a huge sex based industry. Not a woman to be trifled with.

Amy Roman. Niece of Michelle, busty brunette and classmate of Chloe Harrington. Secretly dislikes anyone as blonde and as cute as Chloe Harrington.

PART ONE.

Michelle Brown sat in silent repose. Silently contemplating the state of things. Her hand on her chin, and her mind focusing on certain things. Focusing intently. The ability to focus had always been an advantage for her. The ability to focus and the ability to not be distracted. The distraction right now, the one that her mind was ignoring, was the fact that she was in a club and the music was thumping. The lights flashing and bright enough to give a girl a seizure. The object of her intense scrutiny and focus just then was the stunning blonde on the dance floor. Toned body and lovely pixie cut hair. Barely a dress on and ridiculously high heels. Grinding and giggling with a group of other similarly clad girls.

This was one of Michelle's clubs. One of several she owned and quite her favourite. Going by the name of Club Liazon, it drew in a nightly parade of the hottest young lesbians in town. The hottest bisexuals and the cutest newly out butch girls. Yes, quite her favourite club indeed. The only caveat being that the nearby all girls Academy was too prudish and too conservative to allow much patronage of this fine establishment. It would have been quite a boost in profit to cater to those fine young ladies. But it wasn't to be. Until this one. This one blonde on the dance floor. The lovely Chloe Harrington.

This being Michelle's club, she was quite well aware that Chloe got in with a fake ID. The bouncers informed her immediately of this, but of course Michelle already knows the score. She was always one step ahead. Always. And as she focused on the jiggling blonde in barely a dress, she contemplated the fact that had she only waited a few more months, Chloe would've been over twenty one and her life may have turned out quite different. But right now, Michelle Brown sat in silent repose and began to formulate a plan.

Chloe Harrington...

So like, after class Friday I bumped into this girl Amy. Amy what's-her-tits. I could never really remember her last name, like it mattered anyways. She was just some big titted lesbian, and I spent most of my time ignoring the fact that she walked the earth. But whatever. As it turns out, she did me a solid. Like a total solid. The hottest new club in town is Liazon, and this chick hooked me up with some VIP passes. I was worried she was asking for a date but she said she just happened to know the owner. Good for me, and there was no way I'd have gone as her date. Now I just needed to rustle up a nice fake ID and I would be in. Even my money couldn't buy my way into that club, so this was quite a score. I suppose I would probaby owe that Amy big time but I could worry about that later. Right now it was off to the mall to find something to sneak past my mother and wear for Friday night. Something skimpy and tight and useful for free drinks. It was going to be a night to remember.

That Friday night...

Jill Harrington slowly brought her horse to a slow and easy stop. The lovely sunset just beginning it's panorama of colour and light. The red of her stable and barn almost matching the approaching sun's fall. Of all the things her divorce years past had garnered her, Jill believed her horses were her favourite. None of them would be thoroughbred stock and none would ever win the Kentucky Derby, but Jill Harrington loved them all the same. She would take a ride at sunrise, and another at sunset nearly every day. Nearly.

As the stable boy took the reins Jill glared down at him. Looking at the dirty Mexican as you would something you just stepped in. She disliked having to hire help but it was truly a necessary evil. Having money and having stuff required help, and part of her lifestyle was to enjoy having, "the help", as it were. After quickly given instructions on the feeding and brushing, repeated a few times for good measure, Jill Harrington dismounted the steed and headed to the house. She had never really despised the help, until the divorce came as a result of Mr. Harrington's inability to keep his hands to himself. His inability to keep from diddling the maid and the chef's assistant and his secretary. After that the help was on the receiving end of the bad end of the stick, to put it nicely.

Getting into the house Jill put her crop down, and took off her riding gloves and scarf. Looking through the mail and headed for a nice long bath. Truly luxurious her bath time always was. Truly. She had the maid draw her a nice hot bubble bath. A great way to end the day for Jill. As she undressed, she stripped down and put on her favorite silk robe. Pink and short and oh so soft. Dismissing the older woman, once her bath was ready, Jill Harrington locked herself in her spacious en suite and prepared for a long slow soak in the tub. Dropping her robe, a sudden whim came to Jill Harrington. A deliciously decadent idea in her conservative mind. And after all, why not?

So with a nervous giggle, Jill sat on the edge of her luxurious bathtub. Taking out a nice little can of shaving gel. And a nice new pink razor. And taking a deep breath. Her naked body glistened in the steamy warm atmosphere as Jill Harrington parted her pale thighs. Biting her lip at the naughtiness of what she was doing, she gave a nice squirt of the pink shave gel right along the well trimmed landing strip she sported. The soft blonde down soaking it in as she giggled from the tickling feeling. The tingling feeling. So long since she had a man between those lush thighs. Not since the divorce and not for far too long.

Her legs wide apart and her toes pointed into the delightfully warm and bubbly bath water, Jill looked down and bit her lip as she slowly ran the pink razor up each side of her slit. Slowly denuding herself. Slowly removing the scant protection provided by her scant little landing strip. Using her hand to check for smoothness, she decided another run was in order. And this time, she filled her hand with the warming shave gel. Closing her blue eyes, Jill used her creamy gelled hand to massage her newly bald slit. A bit more than necessary. And discarding the razor, she slowly sank into the warm bath. Her eyes closed and her hand rubbing, massaging, masturbating herself. For a full hour. Listening at the door, the maid smirked at the soft moans of a woman pleasuring herself, as they echoed in the roomy, steamy, bathroom.

Heather Harrington...

The softly lit room smelled of incense and perfume. Candlelight flickering, causing the shadows to chase each other across the solid wood furniture. The sounds of mellow jazz wafted through, and the breeze outside rustled the fine embroidered drapes. The bedroom, while spacious, was not decadently huge. Not cavernous and certainly well understated.

So as the music played, the breeze blew, and the candles flickered, Heather Harrington tucked her long, straight, honey blonde hair behind her ear. Laying on her marital bed, on her side, and wearing only a sheer pink nightie, she looked first at the webcam. Then at her husband. And as her husband groaned, squirmed, and stuggled, tied to his chair and gagged, with his cock trying painfully to become erect in its steel tube, Heather Harrington wrapped her lips around her lover's hard cock and started to suck. Her blue eyes never leaving her husband's...

Since starting a somewhat risky online relationship with a somewhat risky partner, Heather's marriage had become something of a play, acted very frivolously. A play where the drama and comedy became one with her role as the leading lady. Her husband Gregory having been relegated to a bit player at best. His role diminished. His part only a supporting character at best. An understudy to her leading men.

The game had began innocently enough. Heather was a stay at home wife, and one thing led to another as will happen when a housewife has too much time in the day to explore things a working woman wouldn't have time for. Her online refuge became an online meeting place for her. The private chats. The steamy online conversations that she engaged in while she let all sense of time escape her. While her husband was away at work, away on business, away from Heather Harrington, she discovered a whole community online. She knew he had a fondness for porn, so the slight guilt she felt at first quickly diminished.

Then she met Michelle. Michelle seemed a free spirit and she took Heather to a new level of cyber sex. The steamy sessions became more and more kinky, with Heather finding out she had a submissive side. A submissive streak that Michelle quickly brought out and exploited. They would cyber for hours, leaving Heather a quivering wreck. Then Michelle stepped up the games.

It started as simple dare games. I dare you to...was the key phrase that would send Heather into a lustful pattern of behaviour most wives wouldn't consider. And the dares started easily enough. Higher heels, shorter skirts, more makeup. Her first outing to the mall without panties under her miniskirt and Heather was hooked. Of course Michelle insisted it didn't happen if there wasn't pics. Heather's toned and firm body and her beautiful face were quite photogenic, and the high definition pictures were very nicely done. The first time she sent Michelle pictures of her, completing a dare, Heather had demurely suggested that her marriage and her reputation were at stake. Suggesting to Michelle that with those pictures hanging over her head, Heather would be rather compliant in submitting to anything Michelle desired. This played well into both of their hands. Heather loved giving Michelle that kind of hold over her, and Michelle was only too happy to take it.

Gradually the dares became more risque. More sexual. More difficult. Heather hadn't started out on this journey bisexual, but she was quickly becoming so. The challenges set to her by Michelle including flashing her perky breasts to salesgirls and secretaries. Very discreetly but nonetheless very obviously at the same time. At Michelle's behest she kissed her first girl, and felt her first tits other than her own. Tasted her first pussy, other than her own. Michelle was a full fledged lesbian and it delighted her to no end to be introducing a married, heterosexual woman to the sapphic arts, albeit slowly.

Then Gregory became a part of the games. Poor innocent Heather had no idea Michelle was working off a secret agenda. So little by little her husband had a role to play. It started with the porn. Heather began watching porn with her husband. Then, more and more housewife type porn. Male and male and female threesomes. Cheating porn. Heather noticed Gregory would cum the hardest when she slowly stroked his cock, while nibbling on his ear and whispering about how other men would fuck her harder, longer, and deeper than him. It was all just fantasy of course.

But not for long. The first time Michelle gave Heather a challenge, to give a strange man a hand job, Heather had balked. The sex with other women didn't feel like it was cheating on her husband, but being slutty with a man was different. At least to Heather it was. Michelle reminded Heather that her marriage was entirely in her hands, and reminded Heather that she had pictures of Heather's unladylike behavior. So Heather reluctantly performed her task. Arriving home afterwords, Heather masturbated furiously to several climaxes over the entire situation. That was all the hook she needed. After that, Heather found she couldn't wait to be given a hotwife challenge, as Michelle came to call them. At first without her Husband's knowledge, Heather would have torrid affairs. Hot sexual trysts with men she met online or men introduced to her by Michelle. Men that were strippers. Male models. Male porn stars. The empire built by Michelle provided no shortage of hard cock for Heather, and she sampled the cornucopia with eager delectation.

It was Michelle that suggested the cock tube for Gregory. And he eagerly complied, having been led to fantasize about cuckoldry by his loving wife. And it was Michelle that suggested he watch. So that night, as Heather sucked another man's cock in front of her husband, for the first time, the fun did truly begin.

Jill Harrington sat anxiously awaiting her daughter's arrival. Her breakfast cold and her newspaper unread. The morning sun filtered through the sheer drapes in her solarium, giving the room a warm glow. But Jill only felt cold and nervous. Her daughter Chloe had left the night before, ostensibly to go clubbing. Jill tolerated it, so long as Chloe brought home good grades. But this time was different. Chloe had almost snuck out the back door, before Jill could ask where and with whom she would be going. Jill only caught a glimpse of the scandalously skimpy dress her daughter was wearing, before Chloe disappeared into her best friend Erica's SUV.

Repeated calls and texts to Chloe had no result and now she hadn't come home. So with trembling nerves Jill Harrington called her daughter's phone for the umpteenth time. She knew what a prize her daughter would be to any randomly gorgeous young man, and had no desire to be a grandmother at her age. To say nothing of the damage it would do to her own reputation in her social circles. The simple and honest truth was that Jill Harrington was more concerned for her own reputation than she was for her daughter's well being. To say it was selfish hadn't even crossed her mind. So she stirred her cold coffee and wished again that she hadn't given up smoking.

That's when the servant working the front of the house as a butler and coat man chimed Jill's solarium. Announcing a visitor. Announcing the Lady Michelle Brown. Jill knew of her from the country club. Knew of her but didn't know her. Only that she was quite a bit wealthier and more influential than the Lady Harrington. Giving the reply that she needed at least two hours before receiving visitors, Jill rose from the small table and headed for a shower. Michelle it seemed, was willing to wait.

Chloe Harrington...

What a night. I couldn't remember how it played out after Erica and I left the club, but I seem to remember the SUV was full of giggling girls. New friends I guess. I spent all morning trying to get home, as Erica had already left for work and my phone was dead. Her apartment was a mess and my clothes from the night before were a crumpled little heap. A very little heap. Just the tiny dress and my panties. I might have been drunk and took them off for some reason. Maybe Erica would know. My only saving grace was that if I could find something to wear, I had enough cash left over to get a cab. But it meant a walk downtown. Oh well, at least I was still in one piece.

Jill Harrinton walked down the wide staircase. To the bottom. Choosing to wear a conservative knee length skirt the color of the deepest blue, with a matching sweater over. Black patent leather pumps completed the look and as she looked around, her butler Roger announced that the Lady Michelle was awaiting her in the parlor. With her hair up in a high ponytail, Jill rolled her eyes at the uselessness of the help and proceeded to the parlor. And there she was. Michelle Brown. Sitting in the center of the divan in the center of the room and looking quite rich and regal. It almost humbled Jill Harrington. Almost.

"How may I help you?" Jill asked. Looking Michelle up and down and over, judging her clothes to be of a finer cut than her own.

"I believe the question is, how I may help you Jill," Michelle replied. With an air of thinly veiled smugness. Jill Harrington was a bit taken aback, and thought perhaps to ring for the butler to show this upstart old bitch the way out. But before that could happen, Michelle tossed a few glossy photos onto the clear glass and onyx coffee table. Jill Harrington didn't need to look very closely at the 8x10 photos. It was obvious. The blonde hair. The cute face. The tight body. Chloe. Naked and wantonly cavorting in a passionate lesbian repose.

As Jill Harrington gazed upon the photographs, her mouth agape, Michelle stood up. Tall and statuesque, and in heels no less, Michelle looked down at Jill and smiled.

"First things first Lady Harrington," she said. Her voice taking on a stern tone. "That will be the last and only time you will keep me waiting," she said. The coffee table the only thing between them.

"Now let's discuss what you're willing to do to keep those photos from finding their way to your daughter's school, not to mention the country club, as well as making the rounds within your little social circle," Michelle told her brightly. As though discussing a tea party or some other mundane event.

Jill Harrington could only look at the glossy, nicely done photos, and ponder the damage such a scandal would do to her reputation.

Chloe Harrington...

Okay so now I'm like totally mad. Erica won't answer her phone and she doesn't have anything here that fits me. Her clothes are like so totally five years ago it's ridiculous. If I could just call mom she could send a limo or something but I've got no phone, no charger, and Erica took her laptop. So I'm sitting around naked and there's not even satellite television. Someone is gonna pay. Grrr.

Walking around to stand next to Jill Harrington, Michelle put a hand on her shoulder. Smiling sweetly. Jill looked up at her, not angry and not really resentful. She would just have to pay for her daughter's mistake. No problem. If it was money she could handle it. If it was anything else she was certain some arrangements could be made. After all, she was a society woman with some connections and some influence in the right circles.

"Let's take a walk Jill," Michelle told her. "Show me around your place," she continued. Just a friendly tour of the house and the grounds. Just a friendly visit.

As the two women walked around Jill's estate, Michelle was hardly impressed. While to the average person the property was luxuriant and grand, Michelle merely wondered if there was more to it somewhere. So they walked and chatted about small things and the unfortunate business with Chloe was actually temporarily forgotten. At least to appearances. But Jill felt it in the pit of her stomach. That cold nerve feeling one gets when some drama is on the periphery.

Their little stroll around the place, through the rose garden, around the koi pond, and over the manicured lawn past the pool, ended at the stables. Jill by now had accepted that she would need to convince Michelle not to ruin her social standing. Somehow. During the casual stroll Michelle had met all the help. One by one she was introduced. And she seemed to notice the air of superiority Jill displayed. The near contempt she had for the working staff that kept her house in order. And by that point she determined Lady Harrington to be a snob.

12