The Taming of the Lady Harrington Pt. 02

Story Info
Part Two.
4.5k words
4.4
45.4k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Lady Harrington stood defiantly proud, despite her state of undress, Michelle smiled and explained. Telling her that to protect her daughter's college education, and her reputation, there would be certain things she would need to do. Lady Jill just stood glaring, her hands on her hips, and her jaw set. Her mind still set on protecting her own social standing.

"Fine. Whatever. Just get it over with." Jill said with a glare in her eyes. The situation made her feel spiteful, defiant, and yet somewhat vulnerable. And that vulnerability made her feel almost horny. Almost aroused. Almost ready to fuck. Almost but not quite. Though she hadn't been with a man since as long as she could remember, Jill Harrington wasn't undignified enough to sleep with just anyone. And certainly her present company wasn't anyone Jill would share her bed with.

"No need to be rude Jill," Michelle told her. Giggling but at the same time serious. Jill stood and continued to glare at Michelle. Had she been thinking about things, Jill might have brought the situation to a halt. Might have told Michelle to go straight to hell and might have made a difference.

But as it was, Michelle had read the Lady Harrington correctly. Could see the need and want in her eyes for someone to take control of her lonely life.

Turning to Roger the stable hand, Michelle told him, "Now from what I know of hard working ranch hands and such, let's get your shirt off and something tells me this is going to be good."

Roger looked at her, then at Jill as he began unbuttoning his long sleeved denim shirt. Button by button. All the way down. Jill barely suppressed a gasp as he opened the front and his chest and abs came into view. And it was a sight to behold. Cut, defined, rock hard muscle. His pectorals firm and large, his obliques defined. His abs a definite six pack. A line neatly bisecting his torso where the muscles met in the middle. Jill watched, her blue eyes wide. Michelle smiled and ran her nails over Roger's chiseled abs.

"As I said, quite a sight, yes Jill?" Michelle asked. Jill could only quietly nod her head. Still standing in just her bra and panties. In the middle of the stall and in the middle of a quandry. As the Lady Harrington watched, Michelle skillfully used just one hand to undo Roger's jeans and open them in the front. His bulge obvious. Jill swallowed nervously.

"Roger dear, you have been working all day, and I'm sure you need a shower. Let the Lady Harrington help you right now, by giving your balls a tongue bath," Michelle said as she made eye contact with Jill. With a smirk. With a giggle. Jill wasn't glaring anymore. Now she was pouting but the damage to her reputation was something to be avoided. All thanks to her daughter Chloe.

Roger smiled and approached Jill, as Michelle watched from the gate to the empty stall. Jill had never noticed the raw masculinity exuded by her stable hand until just that moment. That moment when he stood, easily a head taller than Jill, and slowly took out his member. His thick, turgid member. Roger had been waiting for this moment since the first time Jill had called him Pedro and asked if he understood English. The snob deserved this and worse.

Jill somewhat less than willingly allowed Roger to rest a calloused hand on her soft shoulder, and guide her down to her knees. Michelle nodding to herself in approval. Jill sinking slowly and trembling slightly. In all reality, Michelle had no need to blackmail Lady Harrington, nor did she really need the thrill of what she was doing. But she had seen the pretty blonde socialite around the country club and thought she would make a good actress for her production company. Her porn production company. If the Lady Harrington thought she was saving her social standing well, more's the pity.

Michelle smiled and watched as Roger used one hand to hold Jill's shoulder, and his other hand to hold his thick cock as he rubbed the wet tip all over Jill's pretty face. He was already leaking precum, the excitement in him a fever pitch. For her own quivering body, Jill was also leaking into her panties. Though she would deny it.

"Well get to it Jill. What are you waiting for?" Michelle asked with a smile. Moving to get a better view. For her part, Jill once again glared at both her partners as she steeled herself up for the task. Her tongue slipping out and sliding all over Roger's heavy full nut sack. Bathing his balls gently as her hands held his thighs.

Michelle took out a small camera, set it to record video, and began the Lady Harrington's porn audition. The stark light in the straw lined stable made Jill's pale flesh look even more white. The contrast against the stable hand's tanned and burnished skin was quite nice, and Michelle made a note of that mentally. Pair the Lady Harrington with darker partners.

Jill kept her hands on Roger's thighs, his cock out of his jeans and pressed against her face as she bathed his balls with her tongue. Her breathing becoming heavier as she inhaled his raw musk. His balls were actually quite salty, having worked all day and perspiring throughout. But Jill dutifully licked all over every inch of the flesh, all while casting the evil eye at Michelle. This delighted Michelle so much that she felt herself also getting turned on.

With a nod as Roger looked at her, Michelle gave tacit permission for anything that might happen now. Such as when Roger gripped Jill Harrington's blonde hair tightly, and fed the length of his thick shaft into her mouth. His head sliding past her lips and over her tongue. Jill gagged slightly at the taste, and gripped his thighs tighter. Her perfectly manicured nails digging into his jeans.

The next thing Michelle watched through her camera's eye was Roger, keeping Jill in place with her hair in his fist, as he started to throat fuck her, while at the same time yanking and jerking her bra off. It wasn't gentle but it sure was sexy. Jill Harrington's big tits bounced and jiggled out, naked and creamy. Her pink nipples stiff and sensitive. As Roger's cock plundered her throat, she kept gagging and spitting up. Drooling down her chin and all over her lush breasts, to Michelle's delight. The sounds of slurping, choking, and gagging were music to her ears.

Pointing to a bale of hay in the corner, Michelle said two words. Fuck her. And with a smirk, Roger pulled the Lady Harrington up and manhandled her over. Tossing Jill on her back on the prickly bale. She could only glare up at him and try to catch her breath as she landed with a gasp. Michelle recording the entire event.

Roger grabbed Jill's ankles and put them over one shoulder as she squirmed, the prickly hay digging into her tender back. As she struggled with that, he quickly divested her of her panties. Ripping the stringy garment off easily. Then placing her ankles apart and onto his sides, Roger reached down and used one hand to rub his wet tip up and down Lady Harrington's pink, newly shaved, slit. She reached up, her pretty blue eyes in a submissive pout, and placed her dainty white hands on his hard pectoral muscles. Then, with a slight gasp and a slight arch to her back, Jill Harrington felt his thick cock slowly slide into her tightness. Slowly but unavoidably deep. And all at once.

"Good girl, good girl," Michelle said as she recorded Jill's face at the moment of penetration. Recorded Jill's look of pouting, indignant, pleasure. Then as she recorded Jill Harrington's cute upturned mouth forming a nice little grimace as Roger began fucking her. His cock plunging into Jill over and over again as the bale of hay she was on poked and prickled her pristine white back.

Roger smiled and smirked as he held Jill's big tits in his hands whilst plundering her silken passage. Her own hands on his arms, and her long manicured nails digging into his muscular flesh. Her tightness was warmly sheathing his penis, and he couldn't help but to enjoy her every gasp, her every moan, her every whimper.

This had been coming for a long time. The way Jill Harrington treated her staff, as if they were so far beneath her, bred resentful feelings and as Roger fucked her harder, he took all that bitterness out on her wet pussy. He almost slapped her face, and would have had it not been for Michelle and her camera. As it was he only pounded into her harder, each thrust taking Jill's breath away. His calloused hands now holding her ankles tightly and keeping them spread as far as her legs would allow.

With a sneer as she recorded, Michelle told Roger to put it in Lady Harrington's ass and finish inside her tight rear hole. Using crude words to further debase Jill. And so, with a sneer as well, Roger pulled out and quickly slid back in. Right up the Lady Harrington's tight ass. She had neither the breath nor the strength to protest and could only squeal like some stuck little piggy as he started to delightfully sodomize her.

It didn't take long, as her tightness was like a fist gripping his shaft, before Roger reached the finishing strokes. His slapping balls ceased their bouncing and with an animalistic groan he held his length up Jill's tight chute and emptied them. Her eyes watery and shut tight. Her body betraying her, flushed and blushed. Her bald pussy leaking all over his cock and down into the bale of hay, indicating her level of arousal. And when he slid out his cum oozed and joined her juices making quite the lovely cocktail.

As Michelle and Roger stood looking down at the now humiliated Lady Harrington, she pulled her knees up and curled onto her side. Sobbing in anguish and in horny frustration, having achieved no orgasm. Her back red and irritated from being pounded into a prickly harsh bale of hay. Turning to Roger, Michelle dismissed him with a wave and not a word. He collected his shirt, put his cock away, and left, wondering if he would still have a job after this.

Reaching into her handbag, Michelle pulled out a couple of items for the Lady Harrington. Tossing them at her somewhat disrespectfully. One was a very skimpy lycra spandex minidress. And the other item was a card with an address on it. The address to Michelle's studios. Michelle's porn studios.

"Be here on Monday evening Jill. Don't be late. The time is written on the back of that card. I have work for you to do, and don't even think about not showing up or I will ruin your reputation as well as see to your daughter's expulsion from her lovely college," Michelle told her. Making certain the Jill understood every word. Then with a nod, Michelle strode out of the stall and out of the stables.

After being left alone with no clothes save the gifted minidress, the Lady Jill Harrington masturbated to three orgasms on the very same bale of hay she had just been fucked on. The same bale of hay where her taming began. The same bale of hay where her porn audition was a complete, if unknown to her as yet, success.

Chloe Harrington...

As Chloe walked into the Dean's reception area, and told the girl there she had been summoned, she was told to have a seat and wait. Sitting and taking her phone out she sent a bitter text to Erica. Complaints about Monday morning and being called into the Dean's office and still asking about what happened on Friday night. She received no reply and decided to play Solitaire on her iPhone while she waited.

In the office, Michelle Brown sat in a chair placed in the corner and discussed what would happen now. Discussed with the Dean. Her old friend the Dean. Dean Victoria Hadley. A stern, conservative disciplinarian, dressed in a stern and sharply tailored pencil skirt and coat. The name Victoria fitting as her clothes looked almost Victorian.

She presented the image of a conservative and stuffy symbol of authority, however, Michelle knew a different side of Victoria Hadley. Knew of her sexual proclivities. Knew there was a reason she chose to rule over an all girls college. And particularly today, Michelle knew what Victoria was wearing under her clothes. So as they discussed what was about to happen and what occurred with Jill Harrington, the room was full of chuckles.

Chuckles from Michelle and Victoria, and giggles from the third person in the room. Amy Roman. Michelle's niece and helpful architect of the fate about to befall Chloe Harrington. Amy had her role to play this morning, and the result was predicted to leave Chloe confused, compliant, and ripe for the plucking. The Dean's desk, huge and heavy oak, dominated the room. In front of it, strategically placed, were two hard wooden chairs. And in the corner was the plush padded antique armchair where Michelle sat.

So as the scene was set and the roles to play were ready, Victoria pressed the intercom and told the girl up front to send Chloe Harrington in. Within one minute the office door opened and in walked the Lady Jill Harrington's beautiful daughter. Her eyes suddenly wide at the sight of Amy, Dean Hadley, and this stranger in the corner. A camera on a tripod set up, with a green light indicating it was recording. As Chloe stopped and stared at the scene, Amy put her head in her hands and sobbed, giving quite the performance.

"Sit down," Victoria told Chloe. Her tone stern and brooking no arguments. Amy continued to play her part, still sobbing. Michelle only watching, out of the camera's view.

Before she could say anything, as she sat down, Chloe was immediately bombarded by the Dean. A handful of Polaroid snaps tossed in front of her on the desk. Explicit pictures of a very naked Chloe, and a very naked Amy, engaged in steamy lesbian sex. Each picture more graphic than the last as Chloe let her eyes look over them. Her view finally coming to rest on the best one. Her and Amy in the classic 69 position. All Chloe could think was that her best friend Erica betrayed her. The bedroom obviously Erica's and of course, who else would be taking pictures.

"How could you Chloe!? How could you do this!!? I'm getting expelled!!" Amy suddenly and emotionally cried at Chloe. Leaving Chloe stunned and speechless. Her blue eyes watering up.

"You do know how conservative this Academy is young lady," the Dean began. Her eyes cutting into Chloe as she looked over the rim of her glasses into the girl's tearing up eyes.

"This sort of behavior is intolerable. We have always prided ourselves on producing upstanding, intelligent women with high morals and a strong code of ethics," the Dean continued. The sobbing Amy providing a nice background music for the drama playing out in the office.

"Amy here has already accepted her punishment. Expulsion immediately with no possibility of returning to this school," the Dean went on. Her every word punctuated by perhaps a bit of over acted sobbing coming from Amy. All Chloe could hear right then however, was the blood pounding in her ears from her racing heart.

Standing up and walking around from behind her desk, leaning back on it in front of the two girls, Victoria pointed at Michelle. "This woman is Michelle Brown, one of the school board members. The head member in fact," she said. Michelle nodding at the girls as they looked at her in terror. Well Chloe was in terror. Amy barely contained a grin as she winked at her aunt Michelle.

"She has graciously offered an alternative to expulsion, and I would seriously consider her generous offer if I was you two," the Dean explained. Slowly closing the trap.

"You will both remain here, engaged in your studies, if you both accept your punishment here and now. This whole business will disappear. Or of course you will both be expelled. Make your decision," Michelle said, grinning. Amy quickly agreed. Her eagerness spread to Chloe Harrington, and with just a slight hesitation she also agreed to her punishment. With one caveat. Her mom must never know.

"That will be acceptable," the Dean said, with a slight smirk. She already knew of what was transpiring with the Lady Harrington and it gave her great satisfaction to be able to do the same to her darling daughter Chloe. "Now we shall do this the old fashioned way girls. The strict way. Miss Harrington, stand up and undress. Everything," Dean Victoria Hadley instructed, as she walked back behind her desk.

Both Chloe and Amy were dressed in the school's standard uniform. Beige pleated skirts, white blouses, the navy blue crested sweaters, knee high stockings and black loafers. Chloe looked at the Dean, then at Amy, then back at the Dean, unsure of what she heard. Trembling and wiping a tear.

"Did you not understand Miss Harrington? I said strip!" the Dean's sharp voice demanded. "You will be first and don't make this any harder on yourself," she told Chloe, only just a bit softer of voice. So with just the slightest of hesitation, Chloe stood up and began to disrobe. Her blouse and sweater came off first, and the Dean shook her head at Chloe's choice of bright red brassiere. The skirt was next and it became apparent that the panties matched. As she took off her loafers and stockings, Chloe blushed under the watchful eyes of the women in the room. The watchful camera eye as well.

"Do..do I need to remove everything?" Chloe stuttered. The Dean silently nodding in reply. With her eyes closed Chloe took off her bra and panties next. Blushing almost as red as the skimpy, now discarded, lingerie.

"Amy, you're next after we finish with Miss Harrington," the Dean said. "Help Chloe get into readiness and then you may wait outside," she finished. Grinning as she said the words. It never occurred to Chloe to wonder how Amy knew what to do, as she was helped to bend over the desk. Amy bent down, pulling each of Chloe's ankles apart and tying them to opposing legs of the desk. The sheer width of the furniture meant that Chloe wound up with her thighs very far apart. As she squirmed and whimpered, Amy walked around and Dean Victoria made space for her to pull Chloe's wrists apart and tie them to the legs on the other side of the monstrous oak desk. The end result was Chloe, tightly tied, her appendages spread over the great antique oak desk, was quite helpless. Out of Chloe's sight, Amy smirked and bit her lip. She loved seeing Chloe in this position. She loved doing this sort of sadistic meanness to cute blonde barbies like Chloe. This wasn't the first time, and wouldn't be the last. With the help of her aunt Michelle, this sort of fun would happen quite often and each time, it would be a pretty blonde on the receiving end.

"Now we don't need any screaming from you Miss Harrington," Dean Victoria said. As she produced a ball gag from her desk drawer. As Chloe tried to protest, tried to say she didn't understand, and tried to get a word in, Victoria stuffed the ball in and strapped it tightly onto Chloe's blonde head. Smirking as she did. "Amy you are excused," she said, after the fact of Chloe being made helpless. Michelle winked at her niece as Amy smiled and left the office.

"Time to take your punishment Miss Harrington," Victoria said as she produced a thick wooden paddle. Chloe's eyes went wide in fear as Victoria disappeared behind her. Victoria admired the cleft of Chloe's slit, and her pert upturned behind as she stood behind her. Maintaining her self control and not feeling up the obviously shaved, obviously tight pussy displayed in front of her.

"Shall we start with thirty?" she asked Michelle, as she massaged each pert buttock of the ass helplessly displayed in front of her with the smooth wooden paddle.

"That sounds fair enough," Michelle replied, taking in the sight. She loved seeing girls put in this position of vulnerability, and could already feel her arousal building. If there was one thing Michelle loved, it was fresh meat. And the aforementioned fresh meat being used and abused thrilled her to no end.

12