The Taming of the Lady Harrington Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 03.
5.1k words
4.35
34.9k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Harrington walked into the cool and carpeted reception area. The doors tinted black, obscuring one side from the other, allowing for completely discreet privacy. Before entering she was impressed, if only slightly, by the building's facade. Nondescript and anonymous, she could remember driving by this place a thousand times and never seeing it once. Somehow she thought now that she would never miss it again. Every time she drove by she would remember this place.

Behind the reception counter and typing away at a keyboard was a pretty brunette receptionist wearing a pretty diamond ring. Married and working at a porn studio. Had it not been for her recent humiliation at the hands of Michelle by her stable boy, Jill might have smirked or sneered or sniggered. But as it happened now, and though she was unaware of it, the Lady Harrington's taming had already began.

The brunette looked up at Jill and stopped what she was doing. Her nameplate read Susan and she was very nearly naked behind the counter. The two women eyed each other up and down as Jill approached the counter. Susan only wearing a black satin bra and matching panties at her keyboard, and Jill having chosen a conservative grey wrap dress.

"May I help you?" Susan asked, accustomed to all manner of women coming to the studio for work. Jill being neither the trashiest nor the classiest.

"I am here to see Michelle Brown," Jill replied.

"Have a seat and wait," Susan replied dismissively. As Jill went to sit, Susan got on the phone and started a lively giggling conversation with someone. That sort of irked Jill Harrington, as she felt the staff should always be more respectful.

Lady Harrington sat for no more than five minutes before Michelle came out to collect her. Once again standing tall over Jill, Michelle could barely supress a smile at the fun she had planned. Both women wearing rather normal dresses, normal for a porn studio anyways, and heels, and looking for all the world like upper management. Susan watched them quietly chat as she filed her nails and kept her legs crossed.

"Since you so graciously showed me around your place Jill," Michelle said as they left the reception area, "allow me to show you around mine."

"Fine. As you wish," Jill replied, somewhat sarcastically. She retained a bit of fire still. Still not quite tamed. Still thinking she could save her social standing even if it meant having to suck a few dicks. Still blaming her daughter Chloe.

As they walked down a carpeted hallway, Jill observed the artwork on the walls. Some of it quite erotic. The shag carpet a joy to walk on. The paintings rich and vibrant. Lustrous and full of every shade and patina of rich vivid color. Then Jill blinked and her eyes opened wide. With a start she realized what she was looking at. The artworks were actually works of art. Here a Van Gogh. There a Picasso. Again a Van Gogh. Genuine works from the most famous painters. Passing a sculpture that she recognized from her time in school as an art scholar. It amazed her and she was somewhat stunned at these nearly priceless works of art lining the halls of a porn studio. A porn studio!

"I see you've noticed the decor," Michelle said with a smile. Jill Harrington only looking at her stunned, in awe at the money invested in simple interior decoration. Then they arrived at the first studio on her tour of the company. Studio one. Michelle swung the door open and several of the crew looked to see who was disturbing a closed set. Quickly they realized it was the boss lady and settled down.

The room was brightly lit, with an office scene arrayed. Desk, computer, phone and filing cabinets. Office furniture, stark and spartan as well as the thin type of commercial carpeting. Jill thought it looked very realistic even down to the faux window showing a city skyline and the faux copier in the corner.

What wasn't artificial at all, was the petite brunette on top of the desk. On her back with her skirt around her waist and her blouse open, her perky breasts exposed. Typical office girl. Typical porn star, very petite and squealing very loudly. Her gasps and moans high pitched and almost squeaky.

"This is Jessica. She was quite the office slut in one of my smaller companies, until I found out she was stealing from me," Michelle explained to Jill. As the two women watched, two guys were using her at each end. "Now she is working off her debt in a fun way, and once she realized it was this or jail, she was happy to fuck for me," Michelle said as they watched.

For a good few minutes Jill Harrington watched Jessica getting nailed to the desk, realizing that the girl was actually taking it up the ass. Then the guys switched and Lady Harrington grimaced as she watched the cock go straight from Jessica's tight little ass right into her wet little mouth. Michelle smirked as she saw Jill grimace, noting her look and deciding Jill would be doing the same techniques. They watched for a few minutes more, Michelle keeping Jill there to witness as the two guys traded places again. Jessica the office whore taking cock ass to mouth over and over again.

"She struggled to take cock in the ass at first," Michelle told Jill as they made their way to the studio door. "Especially the bigger ones I had her taking," she then said with a giggle. "Look at her now," Michelle finished as they left. Jill taking a glance back just in time to watch the long hard shaft disappear into Jessica's ass.

The door shut and the two women proceeded down the hall to the next set of doors. Studio two. As the doors opened Jill Harrington realized she was turned on by watching the corporate whore Jessica. And she wondered how many more studios they would watch before her turn came to be in one.

There in studio two, was a busty blonde on a sort of exam table. She was dressed in a skimpy, tight, nurse's uniform with a cute white nurse cap, sheer white stockings, and high white heels. On her back with the top unzipped to allow the cameras to capture her big jiggling tits. Jill Harrington looked, trying to figure out what she was seeing, when it became clear to her.

The whirring of gears and the pumping arm. The moans and gasps. The small puddle of girly cum on the table under the blonde. Jill realized she was taking a pounding from some sort of sex contraption. A fucking machine. A relentless automaton of carnal decadence. And it was set at a high speed. As she watched, Jill noticed the blonde's ankles and wrists were tied down, and her body was glistening with sweat from exertion. She also noticed the absence crew working the cameras.

"This is Lisa," Michelle said as they watched her squirm on the table. "She was an attorney working for me, when her mistakes cost me several million in revenue," Michelle explained, watching the blonde with a sneer. Jill looked from Michelle to Lisa then back to Michelle in amazement.

"Lisa here is currently in training for her new position within the company," Michelle told Jill. As more juices seeped from Lisa and added to the puddle under her. "She was a lesbian at first you see, and now she has graciously volunteered to be the studio gang bang girl. This is how she's training to take endless cock. With the help of my machine here. Isn't that right Lisa?" Michelle asked. Lisa only nodding and gasping as she took her training assignment.

Michelle and Jill didn't stay to watch Lisa for very long. Jill wincing with each pump of the deviously sadistic machine. Wondering how many hours poor Lisa had been taking the thrusting rubber cock. But at least it wasn't anal.

As they walked down the hall, Michelle asked Jill what she thought so far. Jill shook her head and could only say wow. As they went along Jill asked Michelle why she was doing this to her and all Michelle said was, to show her who she was inside. Jill thought it was a bit cryptic but didn't say anything more. Truth be told, by this time Jill was aware of just how wet she was. And maybe that was the plan all along.

Then they were at studio three. Lady Harrington took a deep breath and prepared herself for whatever fresh debauchery was behind the door. Michelle chuckled, seeing the obvious arousal on the Lady Harrington's regal face, and pushed the door open. The studio set was again brightly lit with several cameras in operation. Once again the crew glared at the door until they saw who it was. Then it was all smiles.

The scene this time was a sort of cheap living room. Jill couldn't place it but why would she. It was modeled after the living room you would find in a mobile home. A trailer. In fact, Michelle asked the director if they had decided on a title. As Jill watched the action, the director told Michelle that indeed, the name of the production would be known as Trailer Trash Girls Six. Number six of a series.

Explaing to Jill now, Michelle said, "Now these two here Jill, are an interesting pair. This is Whitney and Britney," she told Lady Harrington as they watched.

There on the set was a cheap and filthy sofa. And seated on it happened to be a pair of cheap and filthy naked guys. Kneeling on the dirty floor in front of them were a pair of cheap and filthy looking girls. Both with hair that was half blonde and half black, both with cheap looking tramp stamps visible over the top of the shortest and tightest denim shorts Jill had ever seen. And both topless with the biggest and fakest tits Jill had ever seen.

As Lady Harrington watched the two tramps giving each guy a sloppy wet blowjob, she noticed something. While the girls looked similar, they were different. The girl on the left, sucking on her co-stars balls, looked to be about her daughter Chloe's age. The girl on the right, deepthroating her partners entire length, was closer to Jill's age. With a look at Michelle, she had an epiphany. Which Michelle confirmed with a smirk.

"Britney was a friend of one of my actresses Jill. She came to me shy and demure. She had everything going for her. Good family, successful cheerleader and gymnast, and such a cute face. But she wanted lessons in being sexy. Look at her now," Michelle explained. Smiling as she watched Britney choke and gag on the cock in her mouth.

"Of course, once I corrupted her, it was easy to corrupt Whitney," Michelle continued to explain. The older girl licking balls glancing up at the mention of her name.

Nodding yes to Jill, Michelle finished the story saying, "That is correct Jill. Britney and the now divorced Whitney are a mom and daughter fuck team. Two of my biggest stars in fact," Michelle finished. Jill grimacing, as any normal person would, at the depths to which Michelle sent her girls plummeting.

Following the script, and right on cue, a bit of hillbilly music began playing. Whitney and Britney stood up, at the same time, and slid their tiny denim shorts down and off. As Jill watched, each one straddled her partner, in reverse cowgirl of course, and slid down on those hard cocks. Each girl with nearly the same gasp and moan. Michelle then led Lady Harrington from the studio, as Jill trembled. Her arousal nearly peaking now, and her panties positively soaked.

Jill and Michelle left the studio and walked down the hall a few paces when Michelle stopped. Turning to Jill, she grinned and wrapped a hand around Lady Harrington's slender pale throat. Pushing her against the wall and pinning her in one place. Her size and strength no match for Jill, Michelle kept her against the wall as Jill whimpered and squirmed.

Using her free hand, Michelle tugged, pulled, tore at, and unwrapped Jill's pretty wrap dress. Stripping it from her. yanking it down, and then using her own high heel to manipulate Lady Harrington's feet and legs around and over until she was able to kick the garment aside. Jill squirmed, both her hands holding Michelle's wrist as she was divested of her garment. A girl from wardrobe happened to be walking by, and as she passed she lowered her eyes and quietly scurried along.

Maintaining her hold on Jill's neck, firm but not too hard, Michelle then unclasped the front of Jill's bra and tugged, pulled, and yanked it off her. Jill Harrington's creamy big tits bounced and jiggled out naked. Her nipples stiff and swollen from arousal.

Letting her keep her panties and heels on, Michelle did however slide her hand into Jill's red satin thong, and slipped two fingers into her wet bald pussy. Jill only whimpered and squirmed, the hold on her neck still tightly in place.

So as Michelle started to pump her fingers into Jill, and used her thumb to rub her swollen clit, masturbating Jill in her panties, holding her throat and pinning her against the wall, she hissed, "You belong to me now don't you."

It was less a question than a statement, and Jill could only nod yes in affirmation. Her arousal and desire reaching the pinnacle now, under Michelle's skilled hand.

Stopping her just short of orgasm, Michelle chuckled and released Jill. Pulling her hand from Lady Harrington's panties and licking her fingers clean with a smirk.

"Let's see the last studio, and the best one, before we take you for your first porn shoot shall we?" Michelle asked delightfully. Taking Jill by the arm and leading her to the last studio at the end of the hall. The only other door unmarked and on the other side of the final studio.

Trembling, quivering with unquenched desire, Lady Harrington took a deep breath as Michelle opened the door and firmly led her in.

Cuckoldry. That's what it was called. Cuckoldry. It went by many names, but currently that was the name in fashion. Cuckoldry. As Heather Harrington's husband Gregory pondered the subject of cuckoldry, at that moment he would've called it something else. Sweet misery.

Greg lay on his cot in the basement. Pondering the subject of cuckoldry. He had pretty much run the gamut of the subject. Thinking of all the games that had transpired ever since his beautiful wife Heather had met her new best friend Michelle. All the things he had seen and done. Mentally he made a list. At the moment he wasn't doing much else. But more on that later.

It started so easily. His wife had started watching porn with him. Teasing his cock endlessly as they watched. Talking about the size and stamina of the thick cocks they watched. Distractions from the women. Subtly hinting how much bigger, thicker, and longer they were than poor Gregory. Subtly making him watch the cock instead of the beautiful women they were slipping into. Greg had never thought of these things before, but his wife was making it so that was all he was looking at. The cock. Slowly and deviously making him look at cock. Almost subliminally planting the idea in Gregory's lust addled brain that perhaps, just maybe, sucking a cock might not be so bad. That he might like it.

Of course at the time he had no idea it was Michelle feeding his wife these ideas. Giving her dares, challenges and tasks. At the time he had no idea his wife had been quite naughty. Had no idea Heather was cybering men online. Cyber fucking women. Chatting with strangers about the naughtiest things. How could he. No, he didn't know Heather was doing Michelle's bidding.

He didn't know then, about any of it. He could see some changes. His wife was wearing different clothes. Shorter skirts. Tighter tops. The heels too. Good god the strappy, impossibly high heels. One night she had gone to the club with her friend Megan. He had no idea what she was playing at back then. It was a girl's night out, and he had no reason to think anything else. But good god as she left. Watching her mince out in those heels. His wife kissed him before she left, wearing her new heels. Hot pink and five inch stiletto heels. By the way, have I mentioned the heels? He didn't even register the dress she was barely wearing. Not until later that night. It was a girl's night. Why did he find her wedding ring on the bathroom counter? He masturbated that night. Until three in the morning. Four times he came thinking about his wife out at the club. Greg should've put a stop to things then. But like his wife, he was already addicted to something he didn't understand.

So when Heather came home at four in the morning, reeking of booze, cigarettes, and cologne for some reason, Greg did just as she told him. He went down on her, and ate her pussy for an hour. He didn't think to ask why she wasn't wearing panties. Didn't wonder why her thighs had five perfect little bruises like fingertips. Didn't question her strange flavor or the excess slimy wetness. That night, without knowing it, Gregory ate his first creampie. But not his last.

Things got more involved after that. His wife started going out more and started wearing less. It didn't take long until he was included in her fun. In a sort of way. Michelle started giving him challenges as well. The outdoor party she had him give for his coworkers. The one to which his wife wore the tiniest shorts and a thin white top with nothing under of course. And of course Greg was told to find a way to soak that thin white top with water balloons. That day all of his male coworkers got a good look at his wife's lovely tits. Then there was the poker party Michelle had Greg host. The one he had to invite his four best looking male friends to. The challenge being, the winner of each hand got to spend five minutes alone upstairs with his wife. No questions asked and what happened upstairs stayed upstairs. They played for four hours and Heather was quite exhausted after, but Gregory never did find out any details. Never found out his wife fucked all four of his friends five minutes at a time. Poor Greg didn't even get a handjob that night.

The games they played were so much fun for Heather. The one Michelle had them do with an erotic photographer. Greg wasn't allowed to go when she had the session, and Heather was instructed to follow whatever ideas the photographer came up with. No matter how risque. No matter how sexual. No matter that the photographer was on Michelle's staff at the porn studio. Greg still had yet to see the photos, but Michelle had. The tame ones, the topless ones, the nude ones, and the whole series of Heather sucking the photographer off. The glossy portraits of a smiling Heather with his cum all over her face and hair.

Then, as more men got involved, and Heather started openly dating, Greg agreed to wear a cock tube. A chastity tube that prevented him from getting hard and kept him from mastubating. That was very difficult for him at first. As by then, Michelle had him preparing his wife for her dates. Shaving her legs, shaving her pussy, perfume and makeup. Helping her dress in the sexiest amd skimpiest clothes for other men to enjoy. It got worse and worse for Greg, but he was madly addicted to the hot wife and cuckold lifestyle.

While he was deliciously tortured by all of these things, when the chastity tube came off it was somehow worse. Michelle didn't really require him to be locked up in it, but Heather loved keeping him chaste. So when she did remove his cock tube, Greg was usually tied down. Heather would use lube and stroke him slowly while telling him about how her dates would fuck her. And at the point of orgasm she would stop, ruining his climax. Then it was back in the tube, with his softening shaft still oozing the thick white product of his ruined orgasm. But it was better than milking. That might come later. Heather had read about prostate milking and resolved to try it in the future at some point.

Another favorite tease was when her pussy was freshly shaven. After Greg would shave her pussy for her, carefully, he would then be required to test for stubble. After using his tongue, and lapping her pussy to orgasm, Heather would make him double check her smoothness. By removing his cock tube, and having him rub his throbbing hard cock all over her slit. But not letting him in. He loved the misery and loved the teasing. Then it was ice applied to his full blue balls and back into the tube.

12