The Taming of the Lady Harrington Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So now as he lay on his cot in the basement, Gregory pondered cuckoldry. He slept here now, the bedroom reserved for Heather and her lovers. He didn't really have much else to do at the moment. Heather had cuffed his wrists, and his ankles to the cot. She had graciously removed his cock tube, along with all his clothes. And as a nice touch, had given him a dose of Viagra. As she stroked him to hardness she explained that she was now going to be making movies for Michelle. That while he would be getting even less sex and more teasing, she would be fucking for a career. Then she left and he was thinking about all of this. His cock, hard and throbbing, leaking precum. And at just that moment, Gregory couldn't be happier.

Michelle smiled as she led Jill Harrington into the room. This studio was different from all the others. Arranged in a different way, and as Jill and Michelle walked in, they were in a small room all by themselves. A large window in front of them, with blinds drawn down. Speakers in the wall to allow for monitoring of the events being filmed. The room soundproofed, and the window mirrored on the other side for the privacy of the viewers.

Jill was nearly naked, having been stripped down to her panties and heels by Michelle. Her pink nipples stiff from arousal, and barely able to resist slipping her hand down to massage her achingly wet slit. She trembled and swallowed nervously, but it was less nerves and more her desire to fuck that was turning her into a quivering mess.

With a smirk, Michelle twisted the knob for the sound monitors, and the small room was filled with the sounds of girls moaning. Lady Harrington looked at the drawn blinds and wondered what would be revealed. Biting her lip in lustful anticipation. She could hear sucking, slurping sounds interspersed with soft and squeaky female moans. She knew it would be a lesbian scene and trembled in nervously delightful lust.

"Before I draw the blinds Jill, let me give you the story behind this next scene," Michelle began to explain. "I think you'll like this one. It stars my two newest girls. They're very beautiful and very eager to please me, and I think you would do good to learn from their obedience," Michelle said with a smirk. Her one hand on the string that would raise the obscuring shade.

As she smiled at Jill, Michelle raised the blinds slowly. And as Jill gasped, Michelle sneered in delight. Only one word was said, by Michelle, as the scene was fully revealed. Surprise.

The room revealed was stark and brightly lit. The walls white and unadorned by anything. There was a small crew filming, two cameras only. And two cameramen. The only other item in the room was a small bed. Plain, white, and without bed linen. And on the bed, two girls. Jill Harrington's heart got caught in her throat as she gasped in recognition.

There on the bed, blindfolded, were two blondes she knew quite well. Two blondes in the 69 position, licking and sucking each other feverently. Faces sticky and wet, shiny with each others juices. Chloe and Heather, eyes covered with silk blindfolds, in passionate 69. Jill Harrington could only watch her daughters, and her mouth agape, in a silent scream.

Michelle stood behind Jill, her body pressed against her. Reaching around to hold Jill still and make her watch. Reaching down to rub slow circles over her clit, through her panties. Nibbling her ear and tonguing it softly. Whispering.

"Would you like to join them?" Michelle whispered into Jill's ear. One hand on Jill's clit inside her panties now, one hand on her nipples, manipulating them, and nibbling on Jill's ear. Driving her arousal to a new peak.

As they watched Chloe and Heather in 69, lapping and sucking each others bald slits, Jill Harrington got weaker and weaker in the knees. Michelle expertly teasing her body until she was moaning and whimpering. Watching the girls passionately lick, suck, and nibble each other.

"We could go in there, and you could jump into that situation," Michelle kept on. Part of her hoping Jill said yes, and part of her hoping Jill refused. For her part, despite her body quivering with desire, Jill Harrington could only shake her head no. Just then it was apparent that Chloe had orgasmed. Her high pitched squeals loud and filling the room as her thighs gripped Heather's head. Heather kept her mouth locked tight, sucking Chloe's clit and keeping her high in ecstatic pleasure.

Heather was on top in the 69, and as Jill watched, she lifted off Chloe, swung her long legs around and over, and straddled her. Jill Harrington watched as Heather and Chloe started passionately kissing. Two naked and sexy blondes on the bed, Heather straddling Chloe, both their faces wet and sticky from being in 69. Jill Harrington could only watch, then gasp as Michelle knocked three times on the one way window. The signal for the two cameramen in the room to move in and remove the girl's blindfolds.

Lady Harrington watched as the blindfolds were pulled off at the same time. Both girls blinking in the harsh light before recognition lit up in their blue eyes. Michelle not once pausing in her circular rubbing of Jill's clit and if anything, she picked up the pace and increased the pressure.

Straddling Chloe, naked body on top, Heather looked at who she was having sex with. Chloe looked up into Heather's eyes, and for an instant, everyone watching held their breath. Michelle not pausing in her teasing of Jill. Then, Chloe giggled, grinned, and pulled Heather down to kiss her deep. Sucking her tongue. In that instant, Jill Harrington orgasmed and slumped back against Michelle, moaning loudly and gasping. Her eyes closed, she didn't see Chloe slide down under Heather. Didn't see Heather grind her pussy down on Chloe's tongue. And didn't see Heather's face twisted in pure pleasure as Chloe started to tongue fuck her.

Michelle helped Jill to stand up straight and helped her from the room. Leading her to the small studio set aside behind the unmarked door. Jill could only let herself be led, still weak and trembling. Still just in panties and heels. The sounds of Heather's moans coming through the studio they just left and following them down the hall a bit, until they were in the next room.

Michelle sat Jill down on a small bed, and eased her onto her back. Slipping off Jill's heels and then sliding off her panties. Jill was weak, broken, and defeated now. All thoughts of why she was here, what she was doing, had left her head, and she could only see in her mind's eye, Heather and Chloe naked and, to put it bluntly, fucking.

"You lay here for a bit Jill," Michelle said with a devious smirk. "I'm going to go join your darling daughters, and while I'm gone my good friend Mandingo will be seeing to your needs," Michelle said with a giggle. Jill Harrington could only pout up at Michelle as she watched Michelle strip.

As Michelle was leaving, Jill sat up. But it was too late. Michelle was gone and walking in the door, was a skinny cameraman followed by the most enormous, muscular black man Lady Harrington had ever seen. And swinging between his legs, even flaccid, was the longest, darkest, thickest piece of meat Lady Harrington had ever seen. She looked up at Mandingo, and simply smiled and said hi.

Two weeks later...

Sylvia smirked, as she relaxed on the plush sofa. Her legs crossed and one foot pushed out. Watching with great glee the current display. Enjoying every last little bit of it and anticipating the next part eagerly. The next part was the best part.

On the floor, on all fours and naked, Jill Harrington debased herself for Sylvia. Sylvia the maid. The Lady Harrington's maid. Jill was kissing, licking, and polishing Sylvia's high heel with her pretty little mouth. It was in fact, Jill's own high heel she was polishing with her tongue at that moment. Sylvia having raided Lady Harrington's wardrobe for anything that took her fancy. And the licking, kissing, and polishing of the high heel was merely a prelude. A prelude to the Lady Harrington licking, kissing, and sucking Sylvia's pretty pink pussy.

That's how it was now. Since her taming, the Lady Harrington spent most days naked, or nearly naked, servicing her service staff. Usually orally, but every male servant had wet his pen in the Lady Harrington's ink at least twice by now. And of course, the maid had her pick of Jill's closets. And her pick of when the Lady Harrington sucked her sweet pussy.

Michelle never really used her in the porn industry, only for the odd bachelor party and such, where the Lady Harrington was the entertainment. Her daughters were another story.

Chloe and Heather went on to make over a hundred movies each, to the Lady Harrington's deep humiliation. Starring in several of them together, and also going on to become stars in their own sky.

So it was that the Lady Harrington was outcast from her social circles, banned from the country club, and spent her days serving her own staff. But her sex life since being tamed, had never been better or more prolific.

The End.

12