The Taming of the Shrew Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy Hen Party leads to changes for all.
3k words
4.02
14.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers

One of my wife's work colleagues came to see me the other day, asking for a private meeting on a personal matter.

Intrigued I agreed with her privacy request, and also a request to have a video player available.

I knew the girl slightly as one of Judy's subordinates in an upmarket mostly all female office, in a smart part of town.

"This personal matter concerns your wife", she began, "and it's to do with a little conspiracy we were all involved in last night."

She continued, "As you know we had a Hen Party last night for one of the girls who is getting married later this month. Your wife was invited along with everyone else in the office, and she accepted, in spite of the dodgy reputation these sorts of dos have!"

"The reason for the conspiracy was to change Judy's attitude in the office, the plan was to make her less prissy, judgmental, stiff, and cold. She has never been "one of the Girls" and has really never joined in with the usual nonsense we girls get up to when we are together, in or out of the office. Any one confessing to some sexual exploit or an excessive intake of alcohol seemed to earn her instant disapproval.

Since a lot of us depend on her for our year end performance appraisal, we wanted to bring her "on side" as it were!

So we hatched a plan to bring her round to our silly ways!

The idea was firstly make sure she never had an empty glass, plenty of excuses for a "chugalug" always involving her.

The second part of the plan was for all five male strippers to fuck her separately or in multiples, in front of us all!

That is about the sum total of it; except we were all super tactile with her all evening, and made sure that the more adventurous amongst us were always by her side, to lead by example, touch her up, help her strip, and or to egg her on!"

"The results surpassed our wildest imaginings, she became a sex bomb, a true porn performer, and according to the strippers the best fuck ever. We presume that now we have seen that side of her character things will go better in the office, and she'll be more prepared to join in, and have a laugh with us. Certainly we all have a new respect for her sexual appetite, performance, and superb body, none of which we were aware of before last night."

"I am telling you all this because there might be a change in her behaviour vis a vis yourself, we may have awakened something inside her that she was unaware of! Things might be different in the bedroom at home!"

"I'll play the video, which was shot by a professional crew and is in High Res, the video is part of the stripper package, and is copyright, so it can't get on the internet without her permission. Stuff on mobile phones however is a separate matter!!"

She rolled the video, the first part of which was your usual cocktail party stuff, groups of pretty girls having a laugh and a drink, Judy featured quite a few times, always a glass in hand, surrounded by her colleagues who made sure she was constantly topped up, and joined in the many toasts, and "down the hatches" which happened regularly.

Next came the floor show, a succession of toned young men, all of whom had really big dicks, which they flaunted with enthusiasm to the delight of the raucous gathering.

After the show the strippers came down from the stage and mingled with the audience, who were seated at tables, with plenty of drinks in evidence.

The camera panned one of the guys as he visited Judy's table, starting a few places away from her he offered his substantial dick to one of the girls, right in her face waggling around in time to the music. She took it in hand and began wanking the shaft, then took the head into her mouth and began to swallow a fair length of it. She fellated him for some minutes till he went to the next young thing, who likewise swallowed his cock without hesitation, I noticed that these were the companions that had been surrounding Judy in the early part of the evening , and were obviously setting the example of how to do it!

When he got to Judy, he waived his erection in front of her face, and at first she gingerly touched his prick with fingertips only, on each side of her the girls were egging her on, pushing her head towards the stud. Finally she opened her mouth and sucked the substantial head deep inside her mouth. Her companions were giving her encouragement to beat the band, and one of them started feeling up her tits inside her silk blouse. Soon the buttons were undone, and then her lacy black bra pulled down exposing her superb tits. Her nipples were being sucked, her tits massaged, by her two neighbours, both of whom knew exactly how to go about exciting her.

The stripper then led her and her companions to a small podium in the centre of the room, slightly raised so every part of the room had an uninterrupted view of proceedings.

Once installed in the new location the blowjob was getting more and more intense, as her sexual excitement mounted; she was wanking the shaft expertly and taking almost the entire big dick into her mouth and throat. By now her blouse and bra had been discarded, and her tits her getting plenty of stimulation, licking, sucking, nipple pinching, and fondling.

I could see form the video that she had lost control and was oblivious to the fact that she was in plain view of the entire room, and was giving them a show that they hardly expected from their starchy strait laced boss.

The stripper was quickening his strokes, as he was obviously extremely excited by her expert machinations with his prick head. He whispered something in her ear and she nodded agreement with whatever it was he said to her.

Pulling his now engorged member from her sucking mouth he began wanking himself till a huge dollop of cum hit her face, followed by more creamy squirts which began running down her cheeks, hungrily she took his ejaculating head back into her mouth to milk the rest, and there was plenty more, and she swallowed the lot with gusto.

Her companions smeared the juice over her tits, and began licking her sensually, and one of the girls French kissed her cum filled mouth, which kiss was eagerly returned, with globs of cum being exchanged mouth to mouth.

The French kisser was also groping inside her pants, searching for her, by now, very erect clitoris. She obviously found the spot as Judy clearly was having a huge orgasm.

Next to go were her flimsy little knickers, and her miniskirt has hiked up to her waist, exposing her waxed pussy, by now running with her own juices. The pussy frigging was now joined by another of the girls, with some excursions to the rosebud of her arse; her skirt was pulled down, and followed the rest of her outfit. Now she was just left with her usual underwear, a lacy suspender belt and black seamed stockings.

When the crowd saw this display, applause broke out, and cries of "Fuck Her, Fuck Her, Fuck Her" rang out.

Not to disappoint t next stripper planted his face in her lap and began licking her excited pussy, slurping her copious juices with relish. Without much more ado he slid is long prick deep inside her with one thrust, she wailed in ecstasy as her hot cunt accommodated its oversized visitor. He expertly pumped his substantial dick deeper and deeper into her open hole. Bringing her to another orgasm, loudly and wetly proclaimed. He then rolled them over with him underneath her, he fucking upwards a high speed that left her astraddle him her pink arse towards the room, from where another of the lads arrived to take up station at her bum. He wanked her softened arse button with two fingers then three finally four bunched together like a prickhead which he pistoned in and out till she moaned, "Fuck me in my arse NOW"

He placed his bulbous mushroom prick head at her back hole and slid it hallway in, to her obvious delight. They then took turn and turn about to thrust deep inside her excited holes, one all the way in while the other one withdrew almost completely, only to slam back as the opposing prick withdrew.

The crowd were ecstatic; a lot of them never had heard of, let alone seen a DP before that night.It was a master class in fucking, the likes of which was a revelation to most. Soon the guy in her arse was shortening his strokes as he was about to ejaculate deep in her secret hole. He warned her he was Cumming inside her and got the OK in the form of "Bugger me till I squelch".

He did too, spurt after spurt of jism went deep into her fundament, as it began running down the insides of her thighs he withdrew and kneeling in front of her offered his soiled prick for her to suck clean. At first she recoiled at the very idea of licking his prick covered in cum and smelling of her shit hole at worst. But lust took over and she set about sucking the fat soiled cock with gusto. "Hey lads we have an empty hole here that needs filling "he shouted!

Quick as a flash a volunteer presented his hard dick to her open arsebud and slid in on the previous slimy discharge.

Next the guy who had started fucking her in the cunt to begin with, came hugely in her sopping pussy, wriggling out from underneath her he followed the example of his butfucking pal and gave his soiled cock for cleaning. she was sucking hard as the third member of her fuck trio started to pump his load into her well used back passage.

Of course once she had sucked the 2nd dick clean the she was of course given the chore of cleaning the messy knob of the last stud. She lay on her back, cum pouring from both her open holes, her face flushed and smeared with cum, but looking radiant.

"There's one of the strippers who hasn't fucked me yet, I've only counted four and one of them was a blowjob! She announced, to wild applause from the assembled girls.

The guy with the biggest schlong of them all swaggered up to her wanking his huge shaft, asking if she thought she could take all that meat.

"Stick it in wherever you like it'll fit just fine!"

OK then! Your cunt for starters, then I'll cum in that cute arse of yours, and you can do the housekeeping after that, with a nice long suck!

His huge prick slid inside her without too much complaint, which was not much of a surprise since her cunt passage had been reamed by several oversized dicks just before his mighty rod made its entry. He made it last, fucking deep and slow, getting all of its length into her, his big tight balls slapping of her bum. Another huge orgasm had her moaning and whimpering with delight, as he pumped her quim. "Do you want me to cum in your cunt now, and again in your arse once I have reloaded?"

"Cum now big fella, my cunt wants feeding on your hot juice!" was the reply.

He exploded in energy flashing his huge dick in and out in a blur of speed, cum squirting everywhere, and pooling under her arse.

Wow! That was some performance, how long for the 2nd act?

Start sucking my dick and you'll be serviced in no time at all he quipped.

Yet another soiled prick was taken in her stride, and his powers of recovery combined with her lascivious sucking had him in huge condition in no time flat.

As quick as lightning he had her impaled again, this time up to his balls in her fundament. Shafting deep inside her, his dick was producing slurping and farting noises from her strained hole. She squealed with delight at the downright rudeness of the situation. She clad in only a suspender belt, stockings and stilettos, being fucked in the arse by a complete stranger, in front of the assembled office staff with whom she worked on a daily basis, it was just too bizarre. She didn't have long to muse on that though as her impaller was starting to cum in her strained back passage, lunging huge thrusts of hot spunk onto her he grunted with the effort and the ecstasy of his huge orgasm, white jism streaming out of her arse pucker, running everywhere, she was very much the fallen woman, fucked to exhaustion in every hole, and covered in cum from nearly half a dozen donors.

She still had to suck her latest partner clean, and during the process he began to stiffen again, removing his rod she told him that whilst she would gladly suck him off, she just didn't have the stamina to be fucked again!

"We'll get the bride to be to help." He suggested!

The bride in question had already been fucked by more than three of the strippers, but was game for a new adventure.

Judy sucked him to an impressive stiffness, and then licking the brides cunt into readiness, slid the massive tool inside in one thrust. Judy started wanking the brides bum hole with spit wet fingers, readying it for an incursion from the huge dick already thrusting deep in her young cunt.

Judy kissed the bride deeply, tunging her sexily, all the while manoeuvring the massive cock to the opening of her bum, it began to slide in but with difficulty, as it was a couple of sizes too big for the poor girl, OK OK said Judy stick it in mine one last time, I might as well be completely buggered as the way I am!

So saying she took its length and girth without complaint, and let him bugger her till he came yet again in torrents.

Kissing both the bride to be and her fuck partner she made her way back to her table, to be greeted with woops of joy by her new best friends. They set about cleaning her up, which meant a lot of cunilingus licking just about everywhere all this accompanied by groping, deep kissing, frigging, an fact a whole new sex game just for the girls.

One of the girls was so busy eating her pussy and fingering her bum hole that Judy asked her laughingly if she was in love with her, the reply was "NO , of course not, only your quim!"

The strippers made their rounds, saying good night to the partygoers, and getting little sucks, kisses, and fondles from each of the girls, even those who were too shy to have participated in the sexual carryon that had prevailed earlier on.

So that was the end of things at the hotel ballroom, one of the girls brought your wife home with her so she could take a shower before going home. A good idea as she was covered in cum and dripping more of the same from every hole it and would have smelt a bit like a whore going home like that.

I hope all goes well with you two, because I feel sure that something fundamental changed for your wife tonight, and I don't mean just about work and the office. She was shy and reserved before the night, but became some kind of sex goddess during the evening! I don't imagine she had a double penetration before, let alone a treble! So maybe now she'll want it more often!

But as far as the office is concerned she can now "Walk on water".

I thanked her and asked if I could keep the video, which she confirmed, adding that my wife new nothing of her visit, and was under the impression that the original recording was with the bride to be, and no other copies were or would be in circulation. Of course we have one other secret copy as insurance, just in case she ever goes back to her old snooty ways!

"Hope you're not too shocked" were her parting words.

I was not shocked, but amazed, and I must say delighted, to have such a sexy super fuck for a wife. I had NO idea she had these hidden talents, sure I knew she liked a bit of anal from time to time, blow jobs and cunylingus OK, but 3 blokes at the same time. And fucking in front of 50 people???????????????

I had to decide my next move, as the night before she had come to bed quietly at a very late hour gone straight to sleep. The next morning she had made no mention of the party other than it was the usual juvenile office party carryon and not worth discussing.

SO, she had a big secret, but I knew her secret, but she didn't know that I knew her secret! I had to be super careful, and ultra-discreet, no cats were to get out of that bag!

The next day she came back from work with a trophy modelled on the Oscar statuette, with the title "JUDY the Best FUCKING Boss Ever" on its base, which she explained was to do with her new softer and more approachable management style. "Crude but well-meant" she remarked.

I knew it said exactly what they meant, and it had nothing to do with approachable management styles, more to do with the 4th word in the citation for sure!

PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers