The Taming Of The Shrews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpsuch
rpsuch
1,521 Followers

I heard sirens. The bartender doubtless had the good sense to summon the police. Unfortunately, they were not close enough to save me from the advancing bull. He started to charge. I took a stutter step forward on my right and launched a left side kick into his ribcage on the left side of his body. I may have understated my skill. We practiced for sparring by learning to stop short of hitting our opponent. The better you got, the closer you got. A black belt could choose very accurately where he would focus a punch or a kick. In sparring, that would be to hit the outside edge of the cloth of the opponent's uniform. When you're trying to break a board, you would focus near the back of the board. I tried to focus my kick around two and a half inches behind his ribs. I succeeded, as was evidenced by the crunch of his ribcage splintering. He had a very surprised and pained look on his face the instant before he collapsed to the ground like a popped balloon.

Two policemen ambled through the front door. They had no way to know there was any urgency.

Duke was having trouble breathing. I think his ribs had punctured his lung.

"Call the paramedics," I shouted. I was shaking, enervated. I sank down in a chair.

Kate came over to me. "Are you all right?"

"I think so."

"I'm so sorry. This got out of hand. I've had enough. I don't want to play these games anymore. I just want to love you."

I didn't respond. My head was aching and I was dizzy. I was lucky to have lasted long enough to kick Duke. I heard conversation. I recognized Kate's voice. I think I heard the waitress. The beefy guys were speaking too. I heard more sirens. There was motion and commotion. I think they took Duke out of there. Someone was talking to me. I didn't recognize the voice. I couldn't make out the words. Someone was working at my face, cleaning up the blood. The commotion seemed to die down and I was becoming a little more aware.

I really don't know what happened but I heard Kate talking to me. "Take me home and make love to me."

"Take me to the hospital, my head's killing me."

"You told the paramedics you didn't want to go."

"I have no idea what I told anybody. Just get me to the hospital, I hurt."

"Okay. I'm so sorry. You could have been killed. You're my hero."

"I just want to be your partner. No more fighting to win."

She gave me that warm smile I had wanted to marry. There was something mischievous in her eyes.

"I place my hands below my husband's foot; in token of which duty, if he please, my hand is ready; may it do him ease."

I laughed. One of our favorites. "Why there's a wench! Come on, and kiss me, Kate."

rpsuch
rpsuch
1,521 Followers
12