The Taming of the Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
It's time to collect my new slut.
1.5k words
4.16
59.3k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been watching her for quite some time now. I found out where she hangs out in the net and went there, talked to her, told her I was in New York when really I'm right here. If I walked up to her and told her, she wouldn't believe me at all. But I've selected her to be my slut, and tonight is the night.

It's late and she's at the store right now, so I park in the alley in back of her apartment building. I know where she'll park, and she has to walk past the dumpster to get in the building. There's no hurry, she'll be a few minutes still, so I bide my time and make sure everything's ready. Handcuffs, rope, towel, and the car is sitting open with the lights off. It's all there, waiting to be used. And then, almost before I'm ready, she's there. Stay quiet, watch her park the car, get out, get her bag, shut the door. Walking closer to me. Closer. She's past.

I stand up and take an almost silent step forward, but it's enough to make her move her head in alarm. But to no avail, the heavy towel in my hand wraps over her mouth and around her neck instantly, my other hand grabbing her slender arms behind her. Handcuffs for her wrists, then it's a heavy toss into the back of my car, quickly tying her feet as she struggles wildly, panic and terror showing in her eyes. I grab her throat and squeeze, only mildly as a warning, holding it long enough for her to get the point that she's to be silent.

I grab her bag and throw it in with her, jump in the car and drive. Not fast, not conspicuous, just normal driving. The back windows are tinted black and she's not going anywhere fast all tied up, so no need to hurry. I glance back through the mirror and see her slowly working the towel off of her face, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Please, whoever you are, where are you taking me?" I hear her beg between choked back sobs.

"Quiet," I snap, glancing back at her again with a glare. "Behave or the consequences are very bad for you."

We drive for a while, the only sound from the back seat an occasional sob from my new pet. Finally we're at my house, which is nice and secluded, just outside down, with no near neighbors. I drive the car into the garage and shut the door, get out, and open the back seat door. Grabbing her legs and hauling her out, she starts suddenly trying to get free again. SMACK. My hand finds her cheek with a ringing slap, louder than it is hard.

I drag her in the house and dump her on the floor inside the entry. Quickly grabbing the large scissors I had waiting near the door, I go to her and begin cutting off her shirt and bra. She responds by trying to kick me, desperately fighting like a caged animal. I sit on her legs, holding them still for the moment, her hands still cuffed behind her, and finish removing her shirt and bra. Her beautiful breasts slide into view as the clothing parts, revealing her perfect eraser-hard nipples pointing to the ceiling. I grab both of them instinctively, twisting them around hard, making her wince, then cry out in pain. Then I tug them, stretching them out, making her arch her back to try to move with them. She screams in pain now, only stopping when I let them go to snap back to their pillowy place.

Taking advantage of her distraction at the pain, I quickly grab the scissors and slice through her skirt and panties before she realizes what I'm doing, yanking them off of her and leaving her completely naked. She instinctively tries to cover herself by curling up in a ball, but I grab her hair and roughly yank her to her knees.

"On your knees slut. Present yourself to me."

Anger fills her eyes, glaring up at me from the floor with her pale green eyes emitting sparks of hatred. "No!" she says defiantly, and tries to fall back to the floor. I slap her hard this time, shoving her to the floor with the force, then grab the container of clothespins I had ready by the door and quickly snap one on each sensitive nipple. Her face contorts in agony and anger as she strains against her bonds.

"That's for saying no. And you will address me as Master from now on. Is that understood?"

Again, "No," falls from her lips, although a little less spirited than before. Two more clothespins are quickly applied to her breasts, then I begin twisting them one at a time, bringing her to her pain threshold again and again as her beautiful face contorts in pain and she struggles wildly against her bonds.

Finally I let them go but leave them on, backing up a step. "Now let's try this again. On your knees, slut."

With great reluctance, she gets to her knees, tears still streaming down her face. I grin at her. "Good, that's a start." Quickly I remove my pants, stepping toward her and placing my throbbing cock at her lips. "Now, suck and suck it well." When she opens her lips to object, I quickly grab her head and yank it forward, pushing my entire cock in her mouth. She gags and struggles from it but I hold it there, filling her mouth and sliding back into her throat.

Heaven, my new slut's throat feels exquisite.

I can tell she can't breathe because she's starting to really panic now, but I hold her there hard, pressing my balls into her chin. After a moment her struggles begin to weaken and slowly stop, so I pull my cock out and throw her to the floor, where she collapses in a coughing, gagging heap.

I give her a moment to recover and move over to her, pulling her to her knees by her hair again. While she's still coughing and gasping, I begin playing with her breasts again, tugging and twisting the clothespins, making her wince with renewed pain while sputtering. I leave one hand there and with the other reach down to her lovely cunt, sliding my finger along the lips, pressing down, then suddenly slipping unexpectedly between them as the flood of juices is released. I look up in surprise, holding her eyes in my own.

"You're soaked, slut! You're enjoying this, aren't you? Seems I chose right, don't you think?" She's about to object but I find her hard little clit and begin rubbing its little nub, at the same time renewing my assault on her breasts, paying special attention to the clothespins on her nipples. I hear her gasp sharply and shudder as I can feel her hot, steamy cunt getting even wetter. Suddenly I draw my hand back from her cunt and slap it hard, inciting a yelp of pain from her.

She tries once again to get away, crawling toward the corner as best she can, but I catch her quickly and grab the scissors, cutting off the rope on her legs and hauling her roughly to her feet. I wrench her legs apart and quickly spear her dripping cunt with my cock, driving it all the way inside of her with one stroke. She begins to struggle again but I bring one hand to her throat, holding her head against the wall and squeezing slowly as I fuck her incredibly hot, tight cunt, ramming my cock inside her over and over, quickly building up to my orgasm. I want to cum quickly this first time, I want to spray her insides with my thick, hot juice, claiming her as my own. My hand on her throat alternates squeezing and letting go, making sure she never has enough breath to be comfortable, while my other hand yanks the clothespins off one of her breasts and begins slapping it, pinching it, squeezing it.

I can feel my orgasm approaching now, and she's so wet her cunt juice is practically streaming down her thighs. I pound harder now, slamming my cock deep inside her cunt, choking her harder and harder as I get closer. Suddenly I feel her tense up and begin shaking as she starts cumming hard from the abuse and fucking. This pushes me over the edge and I pound her like a madman.

Just a few moments later my cum jetting deep inside her as my orgasm hits and I squeeze her throat tight, squirt after squirt, filling her up inside. She starts to go limp, but is still cumming, her entire body weakly shaking against me. I let her go and she goes crashing to the floor, gasping and coughing, but moaning the entire time. I give her a few moments to recover then look down at her, catching her beautiful eyes and grinning wide.

"You're doing well for your first day. Now on your knees..."

*

Please send feedback, if you like this story I'll keep writing it!/