The Taming of Titania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not death itself that disturbed her, indeed she had always thought it romantic when potential lovers died for her, but the vicious, untamed and savage nature of the bears made her think of fallen past loves. How many before had suffered such barbarous ends?

The brutal reality of the scene and her dark thoughts struck a chord within her, an unfamiliar feeling that she desperately wanted to be rid of. Was this what the mortals called guilt? No, it couldn't have been, he was not worthy of her affections anyway, his death was proof of that. She disregarded the thoughts as quickly as they came, and marveled at her twinkling skin, now that she looked like a walking galaxy, her tresses as soft as silk, as gentle as water but glowing a deep, incandescent red.

Her large breasts were an abyssal black, yet remained as soft, warm and as welcoming could be, her bountiful, fertile mounds dotted and dipped with moving comets and astral clouds, the celestial lights curving and swirling in tandem with her own seductive movements, outlining the irresistible ripeness of her voluptuous curves.

This was how she preferred to be seen, no longer hollow, but carrying the light of paradise within her very body. She sensed that this was going to be a night to remember.

***

Oberon screamed in agony as Torvil mutilated his wings with deft slashes from his blade. He body slammed the Elf into a rotting log, stomping down on his chest before pulling out his own daggers. Torvil was quick, rolling out of his way and parrying the lightning quick stabs from the enraged Fae.

Their mortal combat was interrupted as a massive explosion of white light washed out shadows and beams of the moon alike. The princes stared into the sky, Torvil in wonder, Oberon in terror, his hair standing on ends as The Huntsmen announced their arrival by screaming into the air, their enigmatic nature hiding whether it was joy or fury being expressed.

Both exhaled in relief as the glowing forms of The Huntsmen scattered in every direction but theirs. The Fae prince hoped that if they came for him, they would save him for last. If not, he vowed to himself that he would not go quietly into the night.

Oberon turned back to the Elf before he did, throwing one of his daggers into Torvil's leg before bounding off into the night, his shout of pain bringing a smile to his face. Time was of the essence.

The Wild Hunt had begun.

***

Oberon cleared away the sharp brambles that stuck to his face, now thoroughly bloodied and dirtied from a day of struggle. He field wrapped his wings in leafy bandages, the amputated tips stinging any time he touched them. It was of no consequence. They would grow back and he had trained himself as a hunter from the ground. No doubt the foolish Elf thought he was leveling the playing field.

He shivered as he heard piercing laughter against the sky, and his heart leapt as he feared the Huntsmen had already come. A breath of relief seeped from his lips when he didn't see any tell tale flames or flying horses. He turned back to the dark forest, absorbing the sounds of the night life.

The crickets chirped, his pointed ears twitched involuntarily as gnats hassled him, while the moonlight howls of wolves filled the air. And then he heard her. His prize. Giggles and mirthful laughs wafted through thick branches and leaves.

She stood far enough away to tease but not to be in danger, and even from this distance, Oberon could see her womanly form. He wished he had Torvil's sharp Elf eyes to fully take in her nighttime beauty. It was said when star maidens knew love they would no longer be star maidens, taking on a more humble but no less beautiful form, their allure for their mate alone...but when they knew lust...all the world would know.

Titania was awash in carnal need, the stars and heavenly formations on her skin flaring and flashing in a multitude of colors, showing her supple, voluptuous body was ripe for the taking. Her lustrous hair rested over her massive globes, her tresses glowing with ruby light, running like rivers of celestial fire down her body, outlining the curvature of her giant, round breasts.

She danced and sang in the moonlight, twisting and undulating her belly in her sacred dance, letting the heavy fullness of her pert breasts sway and quiver to the rhythm of her moves. Beams of moonlight shone down her narrow and toned back, highlighting her gyrating ass cheeks with just a sliver of light, the firm mounds of her bottom like waning crescent moons, as eager as her to be groped, felt and taken.

Her eyes were like stars unto themselves, youthful and doe-like, belying the eternity she had spent on this earth. And like a doe, her body broadcasted what she could never consciously admit to: that she wanted to be mounted by a stag, mated underneath the midnight stars for all to see.

She stopped suddenly, the generous swells on her chest heaving to her breath, before she outstretched her arms to the sky and thrust her breasts out. "Come Princes of Elves and Fae, to my lair! Show me your skill, your prowess, your mastery of the hunt if you dare!" Overwhelming arousal washed through her soul anew, causing the starry constellations on her pillowy tits to explode into radiant luminosity, milky light momentarily washing over her big soft breasts before they returned to enveloping darkness. "Only one can win me on this most auspicious of nights!"

Oberon's proud heart became heated in anger. Her taunts and jests had become most tiring, the impulsive woman having no idea just how close she was to final surrender. He smirked. All her life she had become accustomed to the endless chase, leading untold numbers of men to death and disappointment.

Tonight it all came to an end.

***

The black sky of night stretched across the sky, choking out the last rays of light. Like distant war drums, the howls and screams of the The Wild Hunt could be heard far off, sending flocks of birds scattering into the star pitted darkness.

Oberon's hands shook and trembled when he heard Torvil's steps and leaps far ahead of his own. They followed her challenge, sprinting to her lair, a well defined place where the trees joined together and intertwined to grow branches formed like elk horns.

It was bad enough that somehow Torvil had known the location that he spent years trying to find, but worse still, were the unmistakeable sounds of a woman who was enjoying the attentions of a lover. How could he have trapped her with just his bare hands? His mind reeled at how easily Torvil had caught up with her.

He was haggard, his breath raggedy as his heart sank, seeing the Elf prince begin to fondle and grope Titania. He smiled though, when he saw she had not lost her astral appearance, the Elf savoring his catch, kissing her deeply as his light hands sank into her dark, plush breasts, glowing in the dim moonlight and with the celestial bodies that danced along her skin.

It was agony to hear her moans, to see her wrap a leg around him. But the sight would not last, Torvil's fondness for luxury would be his undoing, as this was not a night for sensuality, but for conquest. Oberon drew his bow, Titania's moans covering up the creaking sound as he notched an arrow.

Torvil wallowed in the sweet taste of Titania's luscious lips as he savored her heavenly scent, reveling in the softness of her yielding body. But then his pleasure ended with racking pain, feeling a trio of arrows plunge through his back, two puncturing his lungs while one impaled his heart, bringing him to an unceremonious end as he slid down the maiden's nubile form, his face dragging down the lavish and ample slopes of her chest, slipping down her taut belly and past her dripping sex, none of it to be for his taking, as he fell to the ground.

Titania looked down on her prospective suitor with a cruel smile as he coughed out a trickle of blood. This was how she preferred death. Civilized, clean and without savagery. Two down, one to go. She looked up to her savior, and winked at him, before frolicking off into the forest with a joyful giggle, blending into the star studded night once more.

"Catch me if you can fair prince!" Her tease echoed through the forest, punctuated with more laughter.

Oberon grimaced, strapping his bow to his shoulder once more as he resumed his chase among the star lit branches. The young nymph could laugh all she wanted, she would be his. He had come too far to be swept up into The Wild Hunt.

***

Oberon moved quickly through the trees, the wind whistling through his unkempt hair as he leaped down to the forest floor. Distantly, he was aware of the melodious laughter of his prey, growing closer and closer.

He produced fine, nearly immaterial chords from his rucksack, the delicate threads invisible in the shadow of night as he strung it from tree to tree, his traps set at ankle, waist and chest level. He tested them, flicking their strained spans with his fingers, letting a resonant, vibrating sound play across their lengths.

With a silent motion he hopped back up to his forest perch, his woodsman regalia making him invisible against the shaded bark of the trees, the sparkling glint of his eyes blending in with the starry sky.

***

Titania moved as fast as light and blended just as completely with the sky and the shadows. The deaths of Gebson and Torvil had her thinking, about the hunt, and her life. A part of her wanted to still be free and run among the trees for eternity...but eternity was a long time, especially with none to please her pent up desires, to please her yearning to love and to be loved. To give herself up to a mortal would mark the end of her own immortality, a dear gift that she did not want to part with. It had to be the right man, but the right man did not breathe on this earth!

She was ripped from her thoughts when she felt rope wrap around her dainty ankles, and then the rest of her body, throwing her face first into the ground, a plume of autumn leaves blowing up in the air to accompany her descent.

"Got you!" said the icy voice of the man she defied and desired.

She screamed as she felt more rope wrap around her wrists and a rough boot push her legs apart as she became spread eagle on the forest floor. This was it, a worthy hunter at last, come to claim her! As much as her loins urged to be filled and be overcome by Oberon's embrace, there was still a part of her that told her she wasn't done yet, that this didn't have to be easy.

Her survival instinct kicked in, clamoring to hold on to her immortality and remain a Star Goddess for just a little longer. She thrashed in her restraints, howling into the wood even more, desperate for any aid from the forest spirits. But, as a Daughter of the Gods, her teasing, vexing and tempting nature had cost her the friendship of many a woodland creature. She had slighted too many and dallied too long in their trees. Now none would help, leaving her celestial spirit and body to be burned away in the fires of the prince's lust.

She shuddered as she felt his voice in her ear. "You should have joined your sisters in the sky when you had the chance...enjoy the fruits of your mocks you trifling little nymph!" He flipped her glistening body over, ripping down his pants as he spared a fearful glance into the sky. The Huntsmen grew ever closer, their screams becoming more maniacal as the fires they spread in the sky glowed ever brighter.

He crushed his lips against her mouth, mad with lust. She gasped as she felt the head of his cock brush up against her pussy, her legs trembling with fear and anticipation until in the space of one sharp breath he impaled her, his throbbing manhood piercing into her moistened folds as if they were made for each other.

Her intense moans accompanied his groans, his cock unused to the sheer heat and wetness that awaited in her tight slit, more responsive and welcoming than any mortal he had been in. His hands moved up to her starry tits, his fingers cupping and squeezing around her huge, ripe and fertile slopes. Her pliant globes were achingly soft against his grabbing hands, globes that he had longed to fondle and hold since he very first saw her.

Now that he had them, they were-she was everything he thought she would be. Her melodious moans sang to his soul, the very embodiment of the feminine, urging him on to sow his seed and make her his mate. His deeper, more powerful thrusts were the response to her lustful command, his eyes taken with the sensuous display of the cosmos that danced along her lithe form.

Emerald and sapphire light twisted along her carved midsection, moving in rhythm to their rut and highlighting the tremulous slopes of titflesh that swayed from her chest, her sculpted breasts glowing each time he squeezed them, her flesh momentarily showing his fading fingermarks as clusters of stars before returning to jet black once more.

He rushed down to kiss her, noticing some of her restraints were wobbling loose. Her muffled whines of delight did not fool him. If given the slightest chance, she would bound off like a freed rabbit, her energetic grinding only a preview of her supernatural agility that he had come to know all too well.

Their tongues tangled, swapping their saliva and smoldering passion, while Titania's flared, rounded hips fell into the ancient rhythm of returning his thrusts. Oberon relished the feel of her tits squeezing into his chest, his cock drenched in her arousal as the velvet glove of her inner walls contracted around his shaft, massaging his sensitive manhood with instinctive vigor.

She kept wriggling her wrists through her restraints, her mind wanting her to leave and keep up the eternal chase, her instincts demanding she revel in her sexual awakening. She shuddered with each penetrating slam, her belly twisting to her struggling motions, gasping each time the prince's balls slapped against her ass, each forceful collision of their bodies making her starry ebony slopes quiver and sway.

She moaned at feeling her perspiration drenched breasts slide against his chest, her upturned mounds glistening like a warm, steaming ice sculpture. She shrieked in ecstasy feeling his deep, passionate strokes, his ragged, hot grunts in her ear as he pressed the full weight of his body on hers. His hands moved up from her smooth thighs, caressing her full, voluptuous tits before grabbing her face and kissing her lips with brutal need.

She came as he bottomed out in her silken pussy, and knew then that she was trapped, her pleasure subduing her defiance as feral moans were ripped from her delicate throat, her nails digging into the ground as she bucked her hips against him.

Her body had stopped fighting, pinned underneath his weight, she was well and truly caught. Her groans and husky panting had mellowed into delicious whispers and moans, letting him hear the sounds of his victory.

As her back stretched, she offered her perfect breasts to him, swaying enticingly, their incredible size and luscious softness symbolizing how young and fertile her form was, eager for male essence.

Oberon grunted with delight, stuffing his face into her generous bosom, his drool dribbling down her overflowing mounds, before he forced one of her massive globes into her mouth, sucking fervently, lashing her sensitive nipple as he thrust even harder.

She moaned loudly at his intense sucking, her trapped hands digging into the earth as her body quaked with lust and pleasure. She gasped as she felt his moss stained hands grope the fleshy, muscled spheres of her bottom, squeezing greedily as he brought her up to meet his cock, her wide hips completely engulfing his surging manhood.

Other woodland creatures perched from the trees, watching the midnight ravishment with curiosity, the moans of the conquered maiden musical, like the strains of some long lost songbird. Moonlight dappled onto her large, pouting breasts, trembling like soft mountains as her bright white eyes fixated on him with utmost intensity, shining like stars as she moaned in surrender to his manhood.

She wanted this so much, to be taken and claimed, to carry his seed within her ripe womb, and yet freedom called to her, its siren song blaring in her ears as she realized she was perilously close to being his mate forever. She couldn't help wanting more of him, needing more of him, as her lustful body conspired against her freedom and intensified the rhythmic undulations around his cock, the smothering sheathe of her sex eager to suck down his essence.

Her breath was short, her massive, pendulous breasts shuddering as her stomach tensed and released, her body at the apex of pleasure, until sexual oblivion consumed her. Her mouth opened in soundless bliss as goosebumps spread across her moist, moonlit flesh. Every nerve had been set alight with molten pleasure as multiple orgasms wracked her body.

Her vaginal walls clenched and shuddered at her climax, milking and clamping around her lover past his breaking point as he moved away from her luscious breasts and shot his tongue down her throat. His grabbing hands squeezed around her deliciously ample and soft tits as he spurt his virile seed into her celestial womb, her fertile garden eager to grow and bloom.

Her skin flared with blinding light, as bright as the golden sun as her being was stripped of its celestial form, her everlasting spark relinquished in a tempest of orgiastic ecstasy. The woodland animals scurried away, shunning the light as it shone through the forest trees in a wild array of colors, the swan song of the last immortal.

She howled in rapture and release, her squelching pussy sucking him for every powerful drop, rope and spurt of his spend, eager to be seeded and not letting one drop escape from hot womb. She lay writhing underneath him, her sensually soft and gigantic breasts swelling outwards under the weight of his chiseled chest, her hips bucking in spasms of pleasure as she moaned softly into his neck, lost in the sensation of finally giving herself to a man.

Her ecstatic gasps rang out as she felt a new warmth pulse through her veins, the stars and nebulae on her skin fading away as her jet complexion lightened into healthy peach tones, her body taking on the form and appearance of whose seed she had taken, that of the Fae. She felt new pleasure wash through her veins, new sensations greet her skin, new life throb in her belly, she felt...mortal. She was a Star Goddess no more.

Oberon breathed into her ear, utterly spent from his trying day. He dragged his hand around her lithe body, taking in the softness of her skin, letting his fingers cup her silken globes, causing her to sigh with pleasure, before he kissed her forehead.

He froze when he saw cold light caress her face, and stared up just in time to see a luminous horsemen canter by, each clop of the hoof echoing more than it should, the rider bearing the visage of something innately beautiful yet horrifying. His heart pumped thunderously, hoping the horsemen would not take him, that it would recognize Titania as his consort.

The rider stopped, his horse giving off a demonic snort as it exhaled into the cold forest air. For all his imposing show and ominous presence, he simply looked down at the sweaty new couple, giving a nod to Oberon before launching back into the air once more, letting loose a blood curdling laugh as he set the sky aflame in his wake.

Oberon sighed in relief and then caressed her hair, no longer the burning violet-red of a dying star, but a lustrous auburn, as smooth and flowing as air as it slid through his fingers. "You are mine Titania...and I am yours. We shall be King and Queen someday." Her once starry eyes had turned vivid blue, her pupils large and misty, taking in her new lot in life. "But tonight, we celebrate."