The Tammy Rogers Real Estate Co. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers

Now! Rest time! Panting time! Sweating, catch your breath time! Come down a bit from the bliss of being licked over the top, again and again! Kiss and lick pussy-juice off sweet lips time! Kiss and cuddle! Kiss and cuddle!

"O.K., my sweet babies," Tammy finally breathed into Kenna's hair. She was lying in the middle of her two young pussies again, cuddling their sweet bodies close, taking turns giving each of them kisses.

"Why doesn't momma take a break? I'd adore to see you two hot cunts go at each other!"

Kenna popped her mouth off the one of Tammy's nipples she was sucking at the time and Amanda quit kissing her other tingling tittie-peak. The two younger girls grinned at each other, leaned closer and kissed.

"What'd'ya say, doll?" Kenna breathed into Amanda's lips.

"I say, great idea!" Amanda kissed back. "Let's you and me have a go, sweet-thing! Let grandma here have a rest. I'm hot to taste your honey, honey!"

Suiting actions to her words, Amanda stretched out on her back and grinned. "Come on, foxy! Climb aboard!"

Swinging around, Kenna opened her legs and placed one on each side of Amanda's head. She jiggled and snuggled and Amanda helped her by reaching up and grabbing a jiggling ass-cheek in each sweaty hand. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and with Kenna allowing her to guide her she expertly brought Kenna's cunt closer and with a groan and a moan snuggled her hot cunt, wetly, right on her mouth!

And then she went to town!

Kenna shuddered and jerked as Amanda pulled her cunt even closer and did the best pussy-lapping she knew how!

She was so good that Kenna sailed right up over the top and gushed out a bucketful for the waitress before she knew she had to return the favor. Wriggling and whining, she stretched herself out and buried her face in the sweetness that was Amanda's pussy!

"Oh, fuuuuck, fuuuuck, fuuuuck it!" Amanda screamed when she felt Kenna's tongue loving her clit. "Gimme a cum, Kenna-baby! Suck that pussy, you sweet pussy-girl!"

Tammy, still panting from her last big cum, lay on her side, one hand cuddling her cunt, one hand playing with her own tits and watched with amazement as her two young pussy-pals muched and sucked on each other's sweet cunts. Once in a while, to amuse herself she reached out and stroked some hair or squeezed a boob or stroked the sweet ass-cheeks of Kenna as she lay atop Amanda, feeding her the pussy!

Her own lust grew in exponential leaps and bounds as she watched and listened to all the cums the sweet girls beside her were giving each other. She jiggled her own cunt to a cum but it was a little one compared to the boomers that were hitting the girls. She became a little jealous and she started to wonder if she had to go to the bathroom and get a bucket of cold water and dump it on the insatiable pussies with her to break them apart and get back in on the cunt-action herself!

But, eventually, even the youthful exuberance of the young girls gave way to two bodies laying side by side sweating and panting. Tammy swore she could see the cum-thrills still surging through their wet bodies.

Somehow she manage to snuggle herself between the girls and give each some deep, hot kisses, loving the girl-cream clinging to their lips. She could see that the sheets under the girls were soaked and she realized that not even tongues as energetic as these two could possibly lick up all the creamy, hot cum these two pussies pumped out! Not in a 69 session as long and furious as this one had been!

Tammy also realized that the two, still pulsing pussies would just be dripping with that sweet girl-cum she loved so well!

Leaving Kenna and Amanda to have kisses with each other, Tammy went down again on each girl, lovingly licking up all the cream she could. She didn't lick furiously with any intention of getting anyone off again she just kissed and licked slowly, savoring the heat and the sugar.

Tammy could hear Amanda and Kenna cooing to each other as they kissed and stroked each other's hair.

Once again, even though she was face-deep in their cunts, Tammy started feeling a little left out.

"Hey, when you two are done falling in love, I got a lonely sweet puss here, girls!"

One more sweet kiss and Amanda and Kenna were up for some action. After all, they were in Tammy's bed. Sweet cougar Tammy who had orchestrated this pussy-bash!

This time, they stretched Tammy out on her back and Kenna knelt over her face, feeding her some cunt. Amanda went down on her and sucked her to a cum and then, a shit-eating grin on her face, as Tammy continued tonguing Kenna's cunt, she scissored her legs with Tammy's and wiggled her ass until her pussy was a heart-beat away from Tammy's twat.

Furiously wriggling her sweet ass she accomplished what she set out to do! She was able to snuggle her wet cunny right up against Tammy's cunt and now she wriggled hard and fast. Amanda's wet labia and Tammy's pussy-flaps tickled together and inching and wriggling and pushing and straining, Amanda got her tingling clitty to kiss with Tammy's long girl-cock and then she jiggled furiously. The two clits banged together and kissed! Tammy and Amanda rocked!

"Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhh, ohhhh!" Tammy whined. "Amanda-girl, go hard! Fuck that pussy! Fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuuck me, girl!"

Amanda couldn't answer. For one thing, her eyes were rolling in her head and she wanted to scream as her own cum-thrills were hitting her fast and hard. For another, Kenna, shrieking from the cums Tammy was giving her, had managed to lean forward far enough so that she could grab Amanda's titties and she and Amanda could kiss!

All three women jerked and moaned and shrieked and the wetness stain of pussy-juice on the sheets grew and grew and grew. Three woman, three pussies, many, many cums and the night just went on and on. These three pussies never wanted it to end!

Stamman
Stamman
190 Followers
12