The Tan Raincoat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said you were a frigid cow."

Charlotte wailed, "Men are such bastards. He wanted me to have sex with him. Rough sex, he said. He didn't have any respect for my feelings at all."

Celeste said, pretending to be timid about the advice, "Guys do want a little action after ten dates, Charlotte."

"Celeste, I'm just not a person who decides things in a hurry. He seemed nice enough, but I wasn't close to being ready for sex with him."

"Did you make out? Did he get you going? You know, wet panties and everything."

Charlotte looked daggers at Celeste, "See here, that is not conversation to have in front of Jeremy."

Celeste sat in between Jeremy's legs and pulled his hands to her front on top of the generous breasts. "Jeremy is nice. He is a terrific lover and very tender. Andrea said we could share him."

Charlotte leaned back in shock. "What kind of a den have I fallen into? What is going on?"

Andrea sat next to her and said, "Ignore them, Charlotte. She came in and found us having sex and hasn't let him out of her sight since."

"Andrea! You can't have sex with your nephew. It must be against the law, isn't it?"

"No, sister, it isn't. Besides, he can fuck like a bandit. I've never come like that before."

"But he's only been here a day. He is supposed to be checking up on you."

"He gives terrific checkups, believe me. I've never felt this well in my life."

Celeste was making out with Jeremy in the large upholstered chair, and they were giggling.

"What's so funny?"

The two of them moved to Charlotte's side and motioned Andrea to join the huddle

Jeremy said, "I have a report for you, but it has to be delivered in the hot tub. Do you want it now or later?"

"I suppose I have to be naked?"

"Sis, don't be hopelessly naive. When is the last time you saw people in a hot tub with suits?"

"Well, I..." Andrea grabbed her hand and said, "Come, we need a soak."

Jeremy went for wine and plastic glasses. When he arrived on the back deck, three bodies were submerged in the foaming water. Charlotte was very pink and he couldn't tell whether it was from the water or embarrassment. He handed the wine around and very deliberately disrobed in front of the women. When his half hard cock emerged from his briefs, Charlotte flinched and looked away.

Andrea opened a hole between herself and Charlotte, and Jeremy carefully eased himself in, balancing his wine. Charlotte said, hesitantly, "You have a report?"

He began, with giggles from Celeste and Andrea, "I traveled to Washington as instructed. After a day of sleuthing, discovered subject Andrea in exercise class. Subject very athletic looking and sweating profusely. Followed subject to metro and to local market. Decided revealing presence to subject not a problem and assisted with grocery bags. In apartment, subject followed to bathroom, where I was temporarily overcome with lust for beautiful body. When I recovered, found myself in bed, with subject on top of my cock, riding hard. Subject's roommate entered and was instructed to return without clothes. Engaged in delightful sex with gorgeous roommate, who obtained permission to share my skills. End of report."

Charlotte was even pinker. "Jeremy, I thought private detectives were supposed to avoid direct contact with subjects?"

"As I said, I was overcome." He moved Charlotte to his lap and asked, "What is this frigid cow business? You are not that inhibited, are you?" He kissed her neck and played with her boobs and she shuddered.

"Jeremy, I can't make out with you. You are my nephew, even if you are big and studly. And you have two girlfriends already in here with us."

Jeremy's hand was now between her legs and she twitched and shook in his arms. "Noooo."

Andrea and Celeste repositioned themselves and six hands went to work on Charlotte's quivering body.

"Oh my god, this is terrible. Stop, please stop."

Celeste's tongue was in Charlotte's mouth, and only garbled sounds emerged. Andrea had a large chunk of Charlotte's right breast in her teeth, tugging at the stiff nipple. Jeremy was having trouble holding on to the writhing body. His fingers were rhythmically plunging into her sex.

Andrea whispered, "Charlotte, you are going to come now. You are not frigid. Come!"

A terrible wail went up as the older sister reached a wonderful orgasm, shaking her from head to toe.

The three of them carried the blissful body to the messy bed and held her legs wide open. The aroused sex was wet and ready for Jeremy's very hard cock to drive straight in.

"Oh nooo, you can't!"

In the next minute, Charlotte had another orgasm and fainted. Jeremy said, "That's not a frigid body."

The other women agreed. "Jeremy, this has made us incredibly horny. Could we have more of your wonderful cock?"

He eyed the feast before him, and felt his erection returning. "It is a terrible burden, but I will do my best. He was in one and then the other, rolling and howling and making a further mess of the bed. Charlotte revived and watched them with lidded eyes. When Jeremy finished and collapsed on his back, she crawled on top.

"You did that awful thing deliberately, didn't you?" She stroked him to hardness yet again, and carefully impaled herself, squeezing and wiggling on his body. She was pink, and giggling, and her hair was in a whole delightful mess. He wrapped his fingers in it and pulled gently.

"You needed to be liberated, Charlotte. You were thinking about sex too much and not doing it." Andrea was massaging Charlotte's back and making the poor woman quiver. "You are not the least bit frigid, are you? That must have been a half dozen orgasms. Does he feel nice in there?"

Charlotte's head was on Jeremy's chest and she was crying. "Damn it, you've ruined me. My cunt is tingling and wanting more. I'm juicing on him, and having tiny orgasms right now." She put her head down and cried again. His fingers were on her ass, pressing and kneading and driving her mad with desire.

"Oh god, please more. Ohhhh." His upward thrusts became more forceful and she cried out as yet another climax seized her. Celeste and Andrea covered them with the sheet and left for the shower.

After a while, Charlotte raised her head, "I should beat you, except my body wants that cock to stay right where it is."

"I'm glad to hear that. You are sexy and a fantastic lover. Where have you been hiding all these charms?"

This time, she sat fully up on him, her face stern. "You are evil. All of my values, all of my principles have been washed away by this horrible encounter." She rose and fell on him, her face turning to a grin. "Will you, can you, turn us over and take me again?"

He did and she screamed and beat on him and had another fine orgasm, legs thrashing his behind.

The roommates returned and asked if they would like lunch. "You must be hungry, Charlotte, after all that exercise."

They had their sandwiches at the kitchen counter. Charlotte had on a terry robe and looked terrific, with color in her face, and a wonderful blush on her chest, which showcased fine breasts.

"Now that you have turned me into a complete slut, what next?" She reached for Jeremy's hand.

Andrea responded, "Jeremy has promised to move in and keep us happy. He says that frequent sex will raise our grades. Would you like to extend your stay?"

She gave them an innocent stare and said, "I guess I'll have to go on birth control, won't I?"

The violated woman did not want her attacker to go away. In fact, much of the afternoon was spent with Charlotte tightly wound around Jeremy's torso, licking and kissing him. The coeds left to get some homework accomplished at the library, promising to bring dinner back with them.

"Jeremy, I can't just leave the cheese house and come here."

He guided her on top as they lay on the sofa. "What if I stopped being a useless guy and shacked up with you? Is there a job for me in cheese?"

She began seriously discussing the family business with him, not noticing that her shorts and briefs were sliding down her legs. When his fingers began massaging her muscular globes, she said, "Are you going to do me again? I've already had a year's worth of sex with you today." His erection was pressing between her legs, making her horny and weak.

"Charlotte, I confess that you have torched me off. The girls and I thought we were just having a little fun, but my body is telling me you are special and I have to have more sex and treat you right."

Their kiss was long and wet and passionate and Charlotte was crying at the end.

"Damn, I'm not supposed to get mushy over guys. I have a career to worry about. Why am I wet and trembling?"

He rolled them to the floor and buried his thick length in her welcoming depths.

"Yes. Like that. More." She could tell her insides were going to be sore tomorrow, but didn't care. She was going to come, and cooed at him as it developed. Not as fast as before. A mellow deep seated quiver that was getting stronger and stronger. Something that made her moan, and wail and scream in his face.

Back on top, she smiled at him. "Yes, useless. You need to reform. Please come home with me. I will promise to teach you all about cheese if you keep banging me like that." She bounced on his cock and squeezed as hard as she could. He lay there motionless, catching his breath and loving the heat which had replaced frigidity in this gorgeous woman.

"Kiss me." She leaned down and he flipped them, driving hard. She gasped and was off, flying with lust and passion, wailing at him. "Jeremy," she cried, "you're killing me!"

His climax sent another hot fountain of come into her womb, sealing completion as the exhausted bodies clung to one another.

The roommates returned to find them asleep on the floor. A blanket was spread and the two went to the kitchen, hugging each other with glee. "Wow, I guess they must have had another go and collapsed. Who would have thought Miss Frigid could be turned like that?"

They heard the shower and peered around the corner. His eyes were open, gazing at them. They fell on him. "Jeremy! Your treatment worked. She is a new woman. Fucking on the floor is so hot!"

"Look out, or I will come after the two of you again."

They wiggled on him, licking his face. "What is going to happen now?"

"She says I need to drop my indolent ways and learn the family business. She promised business lessons with hot sex thrown in as an extra."

They sat up, each bending a hand and fingers. "You have to do it. She's right. You must save up during the week, so when we arrive there is lots to go around."

Charlotte stood there, her body clean and spreading a flower odor in the room. "Lots to go around? I have to teach him and share him too?"

They pulled her down and grabbed the lotion. Three pairs of hands rubbed and massaged.

"God, you are making me hot and wet all over again. Don't stop, please. Maybe we will call this Charlotte's makeover weekend."

Jeremy loved the way she squirmed under them. "My credit card still has some room. We are going out to dinner. My treat."

They were seated near a view window. Actually, the view inside was terrific. The women knew how to dress up. He felt like a peacock, absorbing admiring looks from across the dining room. They giggled and took turns putting him down, inventing servile roles like valet or cousin or youngest brother.

He made low growling noises and frowned at them. Charlotte smiled sweetly and told the waitress that Jeremy did not need to be carded. In a low voice, she said, "Behave, or we will cut you off."

They thought that was much funnier than he did, but remembering the frantic orgasms of a few hours ago, he knew his secret weapon would enforce discipline.

The two beautiful students took turns asking Charlotte more and more complicated questions about the cheese business. He was stunned. They weren't even business majors! A vagrant thought went through his brain about learning the cheese business himself. A very dangerous thought that threatened his dissolute lifestyle.

They tried to share the bill, but he stared them down. "A gentleman always pays."

Going across the parking lot, they took turns punching him. "A gentleman! Poof!"

12