The Tangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don’t understand,” I protested.

“No you wouldn’t. You never knew how much I loved him. Night after night I heard you and him making love and…”

I cut in; “How could you, you haven’t been here.”

“You and daddy,” she screamed, “You and daddy. Have you forgotten, my bedroom was right next to your’s. I had to listen to you fucking…hear his groans and your screams; I even used a glass against the wall to hear better. Yes I tormented myself hearing you get what I wanted.”

“You mean you wanted my…your father?”

“Yes, I bloody well wanted him, and don’t sound so shocked. After what you’ve been doing with David you’re not in any position to judge. And if you’re thinking daddy ever…well he didn’t and I didn’t try…but if you’d have had that accident and died I’d have made him. I’d have enticed him so much he couldn’t have resisted. You know what a passionate man he was…I’d have given him babies, lots of beautiful babies that you couldn’t give him.”

During this entire tirade I had remained as calm as I could given the awful situation, but her last remark finally turned my humiliation to anger.

“You wouldn’t have given him babies, you couldn’t.”

“What do you mean?...Why not, I’m very fertile?”

“Perhaps I’d better tell you – sorry to break it like this to you David – I’m going to have a baby. For some reason your father stopped being able to impregnate me.”

“Mother,” gasped David, “you’re being serious, you really are pregnant?”

“I’m not likely to be joking at this moment, David.”

“Pregnant to your own son,” sneered Cindy.

“You wanted to be pregnant to your own father,” I snapped.

“Yes, and I’ll tell you something else; I’d have been pregnant to my own brother as well. You remember, David?”

I looked at David who could only stare back at me with a confused look on his face.

“He knows,” went on Cindy, “but he’s too much the nice gentleman to say, so I’ll tell you what you never knew anything about. I tried everything I could to get him to fuck me. I couldn’t have daddy, but I thought I might be able to have big brother.

Right from the time I was a little girl I worshipped him, my wonderful brother. When he was about eighteen and I could see he was just like daddy I tried to make him fuck me. I used to go into his bedroom with just my panties on and let him see my breasts. I used to sit on his lap and stroke his face and I could see him getting horny…”

David made as if to protest.

“Oh yes you did, my big handsome brother so don’t try to deny it.”

She turned back to me, “I used to try and make him put his hands on my breasts and would rub my cunt against his thighs and I knew he wanted me, but he wouldn’t do anything.”

She turned again on David; “I made you suffer for refusing me, didn’t I. I made you want me so badly you were nearly out of your mind.”

“You were too young,” protested David, “and you are my…”

“Sister?”

In her taunting Cindy had grown less noisy, but now she yelled again.

“Don’t give me that shit, David. You’ve been fucking mummy, so why not your sister? What was wrong with me? I’m not ugly and lots have men have wanted me, so why mother and not me?”

“I told you, you were too young, and it was the circumstances – mother and I…”

Cindy seemed to take on an almost evil, seductive look and went close to David, stroking him.

“I’m not too young now, brother,” and addressing me she went on, “Look mummy dear, I’ve got him horny already. He wants me. You’d like to feel my nice big breasts wouldn’t you David, and come into my tight warm tunnel. Lots have guys have done that and they’ve loved it. They always want to come back for more.”

“I’m young David, and my body is firm and you could have it all to yourself and no other guy would ever touch me again. Do you like babies David? Of course you do, I’ve seen you with babies and children and I could give you lots of them.”

So that was what her promiscuity had been about. The two men she loved had been unavailable. She had been desperately tying to console herself with a stream of temporary lovers, and it hadn’t worked.

Cindy had been wearing a button up blouse, and as she talked she had been undoing the buttons to reveal her breasts. She pressed them up against David saying, “Touch me David, feel my nice warm breasts, I know you want to,” but he made no move to touch them.

Cindy was desperate, but failing to get any response from David she seemed to crumple. She almost looked like a child again in her misery, the tears came and heart rending sobs. She flung herself on me crying out, “Mummy, mummy why can’t I be loved like you? Why did they only want you?”

This was the first time since she was a little girl that she had turned to me in this way. The three of us were in no position to condemn and my heart nearly broke for her.

“Mummy, I’ve said terrible things but I’m so unhappy please hold me for a little while…just a little while.”

“As long as you like, my love,” I replied, beginning to weep myself.

David and I took her into the lounge and I sat with her on the divan, still holding her to me. Normally a reasonably buxom girl, rather like my self, Cindy now looked frail and diminished. It was as if all the energy had been sucked out of her.

“Will you ever forgive me mummy,” she whispered.

“There’s nothing to forgive, darling. You loved two men; that’s always bad enough, but when they’re your father and brother, that’s a hundred times worse; I know daddy loved you and whether or not he would have ever have become your lover – who can say. And just because David wouldn’t have sex with you doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you.”

“Mummy, it’s been so horrible – all those men – a lot of them I didn’t even like, but I just wanted to…I was trying to stop myself…”

“Wanting daddy and David,” yes, I know.

David had come to sit on the other side of Cindy and was holding her hand. Cindy had been right, I had seen his erection when she pressed her breasts against him, and I could hardly blame him since they are rather beautiful breasts; they should be because I helped make them.

We were in a tangle. It was clear that Cindy still loved and wanted David; David and I were lovers and I was pregnant to him; David had been easily sexually aroused by Cindy – just as easily as I could arouse him.

We sat for a while in silence, except for Cindy’s gradually diminishing sobs. I was agonising over whether I should step right out of the scene, foetus and all, and leave them to be together.

Then enlightenment came.

I glanced at David who gave me an imploring, helpless look.

“Cindy,” I said, “Hasn’t it ever occurred to you that if you can love two men, one man can love two women?”

I glanced again at David who had obviously understood where I was heading. I raised my eyebrows in a query and he nodded.

“What do you mean,” whimpered Cindy.

“Well, I don’t like to put it this way but can’t think of anything other way to say it; can we share David?”

“Share him! You mean he fu…makes love with both of us? But he couldn’t…not two women; he wouldn’t have enough…he couldn’t get it up…”

“Darling, you clearly don’t know your brother’s potential.”

“David?” she queried.

“I’d love that, if it’s what you and mother want.”

“Oh David…mummy.”

Cindy tried to hug us both at once, and given David’s still obvious erection and Cindy’s enthusiasm, I decided that now was the time for them to introduce themselves to each other’s bodies.

“Darlings, I think you two need to get to know each other, in the biblical sense of that word. I think it’s time I prepared some supper, and I’m afraid it will take a long time, a very long time; possibly up to an hour.”

I left them alone on the divan thinking, “Well, at least she’ll be bit more comfortable than I was on that carpet the first time with David.”

From where I was fiddling around in the kitchen I could hear David’s gasping moans and Cindy’s little yelping screams.

“Cindy’s revenge for all the times I made her suffer when she could hear Ken and I making love,” I thought.

Later that night in bed, after David had finished making love with me he asked, “Do you really think it will work out, mum?”

“Do we all love each other, David?”

“Well, yes.”

“Then it will work out. I think tomorrow I shall go in search of the biggest bed I can find – you know, one that will comfortably sleep three people.”

He grinned and said, “You do mean ‘sleep’ don’t you?”

“Something like that, darling. Now you’ve had a busy evening, I mean, four ejaculations – it was only two with Cindy wasn’t it?”

“Yes, I knew I needed to reserve some for you.”

“Don’t be cheeky. Now it’s time for some sleep.”

“Can I come into you again?”

“My God, you’re worse than your father. All right, but come into me from behind and don’t be surprised if I drop off to sleep.”

I didn’t “drop off,” at least, not until he’d come into me and I’d had another orgasm. He was still pressed up to my back when I woke in the morning.

As I write this I am due to give birth in a week’s time. Cindy will give birth in about thee months. She says she’ll have lots more babies, but I’ve decided that I’ll stop at this one. After all, if Cindy is going to go on having babies someone will need to keep David gratified when Cindy’s not available. I just hope we can find enough money to keep all these offspring.

Just a thought; when I have my baby, will Cindy be its sister, half-sister or aunt? Will I be a mother-grandmother to my own child? Will I be grandmother to Cindy’s children or a sort of aunt, or both?

Oh dear, it’s such a tangle, but it’s a rather nice tangle.

12