The Tangled Web Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
350 Followers

To his pleasure and surprise, he felt her body slide against his, and she began to rub herself lingeringly against his thigh. He moved his leg a little to make it easier for her and softly kneaded her buttocks as she slowly writhed against him. His fingers gently, tentatively walked their way down her back and across her bottom, with each step inching her dress upwards until he could feel her panties beneath his fingers. He slid his hands downwards until his little fingers rested in the fold below her buttocks.

No longer kissing, each could hear the other's breath coming faster and deeper. Sara felt Sam's strong muscular thigh between hers, and as she felt him raising her dress and the cooling night air brought a chill between her thighs, she realized how wet she had become. Her hand moved tentatively to Sam's groin and began to caress the bold erection that was fighting to escape. Sam's hands moved upwards on her buttocks, and his fingers slid into the back of her panties to cup her soft cheeks in his palms. He felt a sweet softness and as his hands moved deeper down towards the base of her most private place where he found her opening wet and ready. He felt incredibly aroused.

He slipped his hands around to the sides of her dress and, grasping its hem, in a single smooth action lifted it up, over her head and threw it onto the grass nearby.

Sara rested against him in her high cut cotton panties. Her small, firm breasts, nipples erect in the evening air, looked white against her tanned torso. Sam's fingers ran through Sara's hair as he watched in disbelief Sara unbuckling his belt and lowering his zipper to let his trousers fall to the floor. He stepped out of them and made to remove his shirt, but Sara shook her head. Moving closer, she took hold of its sides and, despite their height difference, drew it over his head and cast it alongside her dress on the grass.

They held each other tightly, each fearing the consequences of going further; each desiring the other passionately. Neither wanting to draw back; each fearing to take the next step towards an uncertain future.

Finally, Sam could restrain himself no longer. To Sara's delight and relief, he slid his hands back into her panties, easing them down over her buttocks where they rested in the crease at the top of her slender, tanned legs. Sam slid his right hand, fingertips first, palm against her skin, down her soft, flat stomach until he could feel the tight curls of her pubic hair wrapping around his fingers. Sara pressed her body against his hand and slipped her own fingers into the front of Sam's pants to grasp his shaft firmly, before freeing it from its captivity and stroking it slowly from base to tip.

Sam's fingers descended further until the tip of his middle finger slipped between the moist lips between Sara's thighs to probe her core. She gasped and her knees went weak for a second with excitement. Sam's pants fell to the floor as she swept them downwards with her free hand. They stood motionless, holding each other tightly; as if contemplating whether to take this next giant step forward in their lives; as if they knew instinctively that once they had become one in body, there could be no going back.

Neither wanted to go back.

Reaching out, Sara took Sam's fingers in hers and stepped backwards, drawing him firmly towards her. Holding his hands, she gently lowered herself onto the grass in front of him to lie on her back, pulling Sam down onto her as she descended. Sam knelt between her legs, his erection proud and firm, and grasped the sides of her moist panties in his hands. He eased them down her legs, Sara bending her knees to help him, and cast them aside, next to his own.

Sam paused, speechless, looking down upon the pale triangle between her thighs. He saw a body that he wanted - and that obviously wanted him - so badly. Cautiously, he put one hand under each of Sara's knees and lifted them, opening her soft thighs as he did so. Cool air struck the moisture between Sara's legs, and she shivered. Sam rose up over her, placing one hand either side of her shoulders, the tight muscles of his chest and stomach above her face.

Gazing into Sam's eyes, Sara reached down between her legs and ran the palm of one hand from Sam's tight balls, along the length of his shaft, to its swollen head. She could feel moisture on the tip, and as Sam moved slowly forwards and over her, she guided his swollen head towards her own moist opening until it rested against her pubic hair. Her outer lips were now engorged, leaving his path to her most private place moist and clear. She a felt shock of excitement as his smooth head rubbed up and down her opening. Her legs opened wider, and she reached out to run her fingers over Sam's chest and neck.

Above his sister's aching body, Sam paused, his tip between her inner lips. He waited for her acceptance; he needed to be certain.

"Are you sure, Midge? Really sure?"

Sara understood that the decision to unite her body with her brother's was hers to make. She recognized his gentleness, his desire for her acceptance, his tender love for her. In the end, the decision was easy.

"I'm sure, Sam. I'm really really sure."

And then suddenly Sam was deep within her. Sara's heart and body filled with joy as with one clean, powerful movement, Sam's firm, thick cock glided smoothly its full length into her warm, wet, welcoming body. Soft, high-pitched noises escaped her throat as he filled her, not stopping until she could feel his tight testicles pressing against the base of her buttocks. He rested there, his girth stretching her, his head pressing against the entrance to her womb. The world stopped turning for them.

Sam looked down into Sara's face beneath him in disbelief at what they had done. Her eyes were soft and tearful, her brown hair fanned out framing her beautiful, slightly flushed face. Two faces, their features so alike, gazed passionately at each other. Two bodies, which had sprung from the same womb, were now inexorably joined in a mating that felt so right and so natural, but which was at the same time so forbidden.

Sara silently begged her body to open for the man she realized she wanted so much. Sam felt her warmth surrounding him, smelt the sweetness of her perfume and caught just the slightest trace of the scent of her passion rising from their union.

He made as if to speak, but Sara again laid her index finger on his lips to silence him. She said nothing, but nodded slowly and to his surprise, Sam felt her tighten around the base of his shaft, twice in quick succession.

With all the sensitivity her could muster, Sam slid himself out of her body until just his head was within her. He paused, feeling her taut muscles gripping him just behind his head, then with a slow but firm stroke buried his length within her once again. Sara gasped. Suddenly it was as if the realization that it was now really happening; that it was now too late to turn back, was a relief for them both, and as one they lost all remaining doubts and surrendered themselves to their lovemaking.

Sam fought to control his passion as he began his long, slow, measured strokes. He could feel Sara's tightness around him, and heard her breathing deepen as his pace quickened. Soft, contented noises emanated from her throat, and her legs, bent at the knees, opened wider still to welcome him further. Sam's body, supported on strong, muscular arms, tightened as his passion drove him to stronger and faster strokes.

Sara's breathing became hoarser as her own excitement grew. Her fingernails dug into the grass alongside her and her head rocked from side to side with Sam's rhythm. Arching her back, she tilted her pelvis downwards, rubbing her clitoris against Sam's shaft. With each stroke she could feel every ridge, every contour of Sam's increasingly hard body as it invaded her and retreated. She had never known sex like this before. In contrast to the raw pain and feverish excitement of her encounters with David's massive erection, the pressure of Sam's body on hers and in hers was a perfection of compatibility she had never dreamed existed. The increase in her pleasure was frightening and, buried deep within her, Sam felt her whole body tightening around him - the early signs of approaching orgasm.

Sam knew he could not last much longer. His eyes closed, he pictured Sara's innocent, childish face, the soft, barely developed body he remembered so well from their childhood, and struggled to reconcile this with the lovely, passionate, sexy woman whose body had so eagerly accepted his. He opened his eyes to see her sweet, familiar face now contorted in the pleasure and pain of her approaching climax.

As Sara's passion increased, her body fluids thickened and in the moonlight Sam could clearly see a ripple of white foam gathering around the base of his shaft and streaking its sides. The smell of his little sister's excitement now filled his nostrils and tormented his mind, driving him onwards. Wild, primal feelings gripped him. The awesome pleasure in his loins was mounting and mounting, a fire burned within him and a familiar hot, wet feeling spread up the insides of his thighs.

"Midge? ...Midge?" He panted in a half-asked question.

Sara was almost beyond speech. Ripples of pleasure spreading out from her vulva were racking her body. The low moaning had grown to a high squeal with every one of Sam's deep, penetrating strokes. As if reading his mind, she forced out the words

"Yes! Yes!".

Giving in to his lust, Sam immediately quickened his pace, using his thighs to drive his full length powerfully and repeatedly into and out of his beautiful, adoring sister's body. His orgasm was quickly approaching; the warm, wet feeling spreading first across his back and onwards to his chest and throat, where his breath came in short, animal grunts. His body was now out of his control, he could no more slow down his pounding than he could deny the identity of the wonderful girl he was making love with.

The quickening of Sam's pace lifted Sara still higher. A long loud moan filled the air and hung there, attracting the puzzled attention of the few late night drinkers that remained in the bar. Sara felt the swelling of Sam's head inside her as he began to cum within her, and as the first spurts of semen struck her cervix, she gave up all attempts at self control and screamed Sam's name into the moonlit night.

Sam felt the sharp, pleasant pain of his ejaculation starting and with final, powerful thrusts, drove himself hard into Sara. He heard her cry out sharply, above the loud moaning that so excited him, and for a moment thought he had hurt her badly. He felt his head within Sara swell, and her vagina tighten around him. He felt a final flood of warm wetness within him; then a frenzied throbbing at the base of his shaft and between his legs as semen flowed out of him and into her. Twice he felt spasms hit as his body took control of him and he felt the unmistakable joy of his seed surging through him as his body pumped his essence into his little sister's eagerly waiting body.

The spasms eventually died down and he gasped in lungfuls of the sweet night air. Sara's vagina tightened around his base to hold him close. He lowered himself onto her, their mouths meeting in a soft exhausted kiss.

Sam held Sara close. Sara held Sam tightly, her legs wrapped around him, holding him inside her as he slowly softened. Their breathing slowed and their grasp on each other gradually loosened.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sara kissed Sam on the forehead and released him from her thighs. Very slowly he pushed himself up, and even more slowly slid himself out of her. He lay down alongside her, both of them naked in the moonlight.

His right hand stroked her stomach, but she turned and looked away from him. Despite the warm night, a chill came over him and he spoke anxiously and earnestly.

"Midge! Oh Midge, I'm so sorry. I thought you wanted me, too." There was still no response.

"I love you. I've always loved you - I just didn't realize how much until now." He waited again for a reply. There was none. Thunderstruck, Sam almost shouted out.

"Do you hate me now, Midge?'

Sara turned to face him. She was crying.

"No Sam! I love you so badly too. I just thought you'd hate me after - after this! How could you love me after what we've just done?"

Without another word, he took her in his arms and held her naked body against his. She sobbed violently, holding him tightly, not wanting him ever to leave. He held her in his powerful arms until, at length, her sobs subsided.

"What will we do, Sam?" She pleaded. "This can't be the end. Please Sam, tell me you still want me."

A lump formed in Sam's throat. He spoke precisely, seriously, wanting her to feel the full truth of his words.

"Sara, I love you and want to have you with me forever. And if we both want it that badly, we will find a way. I will never leave you as long as you still want me."

She began to cry once more, but this time happiness was mixed in with her tears. Sam kissed her on the lips lightly. She tasted salty. Rising to his knees, he held out his hand to her.

"Come with me now. It's getting too cold for us out here, and we'll be missed soon."

Sara took his hand and rose unsteadily to her feet. Sam took her arm as they swept the grass from her legs and back. She shook her hair. Sam brushed his knees clean, and bending down, picked up her dress.

"It's a bit creased, but I don't think there's anyone to see."

Taking the dress from his hand, Sara slid it over her head as Sam pulled on his trousers and T shirt. They both put on their shoes and with difficulty tried to look unruffled. Sam slipped both his pants and her knickers into his pockets.

"I don't think we need these." he smiled.

They walked hand in hand in silence the half mile along the beachside path to the villa. The night seemed even more magical to them now. Sara felt a trickle of sticky wetness run down the inside of her right thigh. She felt happy, fulfilled, loved and in love.

The patio and poolside lights were blazing, and a lamp was on in the lounge. They entered quietly.

"Look" said Sara, pointing. David was asleep in an obviously uncomfortable position on the couch. "I suppose I had better think again about throwing him out." She said, smiling mischievously at Sam.

During the following days, Sara and Sam found enough time to be alone to talk. They both believed that they had found something really special together and that neither could bear for it to end. They determined to continue their relationship in secret. That decision made, they made love together once more that holiday. Although it could only be a quickly taken opportunity, it was a deliberate act, done willingly and eagerly, both playing an equal part in the decision; signifying their intention to continue what they had started.

Their worlds had changed forever.

They agreed that Sam would remain married to Lynn, and that Sara would accept David back (after a suitable period of penance). They would return to their home city and to all outside appearances get on with their normal lives as before.

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
350 Followers
12