The Tangled Web Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers

She turned her body towards him and at the tender touch of her fingers, he felt himself hardening once again. Sam closed his eyes and concentrated on the feel of her fingertips on his body. Sara moved alongside him and he felt her hair brush over his chest as her head disappeared below the bedcovers. Suddenly his cock was engulfed in warmth and wetness as she took him into her opening mouth. Her lithe, active tongue covered his head and sought out the ridge underneath as her hand cupped his tightening sack. Sara's teeth scraped lightly along his shaft as she took more of him into her mouth. He was getting hard now, very hard. His hands stroked her smooth back and played with her hair as she slid her mouth up and down his length. Suddenly Sara tasted a little precum on his tip and knew it was time to move on. Her head rose up out of the covers and she rolled onto her back, pulling Sam on top of her.

They made love again. This time more slowly, gently and passionately. Through the open window they heard voices nearby in the garden, but these merely served to heighten their excitement as their lightly tanned bodies melded together upon the white sheets. Sam felt Sara's soft nakedness pressed against his rougher but still sensitive skin as they rolled together, stroking each other's bodies.

Soon their desire would permit no further foreplay and Sam rose gently between his sister's thighs once again, gazing into her eyes as he prepared to enter her once forbidden body. Sara stroked Sam's face with her fingertips as he gently filled her. Inch by inch he moved into her until at last her cool, wet pubic hair touched his lower belly. He felt her warmth all around him. He felt the tightness of her entrance around the base of his shaft, and the pressure of her cervix on his tip as his erection pressed into her deepest recesses. She tightened herself around him and smiled as she felt a shiver of excitement pass through him.

Sam began to slide very slowly and positively out of her until just his head remained within, then he slid equally slowly back in. The slowness allowed him to feel her tightness along every inch of his shaft, and in her turn Sara could feel every bump and ridge along his length. The new sensations thrilled her. Consciously, they relaxed into this new, unhurried lovemaking, so far removed from the snatched encounters of their relationship so far. Sam's strokes were long, slow and measured. Sara's responses, deliberately in time with his, heightened her own arousal gradually and immensely pleasurably. Her breathing became deep, and then heavy, and she began to moan again in a slow rhythm in time to Sam's thrusts. Sam heard and recognized her arousal and allowed his own to increase as well.

They had never made love so slowly or for so long before. Their bodies, always well in tune, were finding new levels of synchronization as, free from the pressures of time and fears of discovery, they let themselves go. Sam felt almost drunk as waves of pleasure began to pass through him. A strong white light seemed to burn within him, emanating from their union and dulling all sensations but the feeling of Sara all around him. Sara felt a wet warmth from within beginning to spread through her as concentric circles of pleasure rippled outwards from her vulva. Sam's slow thrusts increased in speed and he opened his eyes to see Sara's face below him, her mouth open, panting visibly. He looked down to where his body entered hers and saw and smelled the white foam forming around his erection, telegraphing Sara's rising passion in the clearest way possible.

In near perfect harmony, their gyrations gradually increased in speed and intensity until, as one, the growing burning in their loins overtook them and an uncontrollable mutual orgasm shook them profoundly and visibly. Sam once again came within Sara's eager body, the power of his climax curling his toes and making his legs tremble as he panted for breath. Sara felt the joy of his warm, sticky release as the intensity of her own orgasm almost choked her. She felt overpowered and opened like a flower to receive eagerly the seed now filling her.

Sam's body twitched as the last drops of cum were pumped out of him. He fought to catch his breath and, as he finally began to soften, rolled off Sara to lie once again alongside her. His chest heaved. Sara lay, eyes closed, next to him.

Exhausted they both fell asleep.

That evening, after a warm, fragrant bath, they both dressed smartly for dinner. The food was excellent, as was the wine and afterwards, wrapped in their winter coats against the cold night air, they strolled along the river hand in hand. Hardly a word was spoken as they walked onto the ancient stone bridge where they stood together looking into the slow blackness of the great river. Street lights cast their reflections on its surface and the walls of the ancient city were illuminated in the background. They huddled closely together for warmth as they watched their breath turning to steam before them.

Sam squeezed his sister's hand and frowned. How could something that felt so right be so wrong? Sam asked himself.

They watched several couples pass them as they stood on the bridge. Sam found the pain of knowing that they were different hard to bear. A lump came to his throat and he held Sara closer, noticing a certain wetness in her eyes. He said nothing. After a while, they walked slowly and silently back to the hotel where they sat in a secluded corner of the bar drinking large comforting glasses of heavy red wine.

"Are we really so bad? So wicked? So sinful. Midge?" Sam asked. Sara recognized the sound of torment in his voice and thought carefully about her answer.

"I might feel a bit guilty about cheating on David." She responded, "But then I know he's cheated on me. I feel just a little guilty about Lynn, too, and about Mum and Dad. But when we're together none of that matters. I'm simply in love with you, Sam. No amount of logic can change that."

"How can something that feels so right be so wrong? " Sam mused. "Sounds like a cheap country and western song." He smiled wryly, in an attempt to lighten the mood and squeezed Sara's hand under the table. "I'm madly in love with you too. But I don't know just how far we can push our luck together, Midge. I do know I want to go as far as I can with you. As far as we can go together."

He paused as if a new thought had just struck him. "I'm sure it's only a matter of time before somebody begins to suspect something. I'm not sure I care about most people knowing. But I do know Mum and Dad would never understand. So we must make certain, above all else, that they never find out."

"Meanwhile we have the whole weekend ahead of us, don't we?" Sara said. Giving him a meaningful look. "Are you tired?"

"Not really, Midge."

"Neither am I. Let's go to bed."

She stood and took Sam's hand, leading him away from the table and along the corridor to their room. Sara opened the door with their key and led Sam inside.

The door closed silently behind them.

In her flat on Sunday night, Sara lay in bed next to the sleeping David, thinking about the last two days. They might well have been the most perfect in her life. She and Sam had walked the crowded streets together as a real couple; seen the sights together; dined together; slept together and for the first time, woken up together. And it had been perfect. She recalled with real joy the feeling inside her when the two of them were mistaken for a married couple. She remembered the look of love on Sam's face when she opened her eyes in the morning to see him watching her.

She remembered the many, many times they had made love, the satisfying soreness between her legs more apparent now they had parted than it had been even that last time together before checking out of the hotel.

Sara knew now she could never be really happy with David. Perhaps she would never be happy with anyone except Sam.

In her mind, an idea began to form as she finally fell asleep.

***

Sam closed his eyes and tried to sleep. Beside him, Lynn slept peacefully, her breathing long and slow.

He thought of Sara and their weekend, of the sometimes frightening strength of his desire for her, of his passion. He knew he could never hurt Sara deliberately, but could feel the power, the violence, even savagery of his lovemaking increasing as, month by month, their relationship developed.

He thought of his wife, Lynn. Physically almost perfect, making love with her was always controlled to the point of being stifled, always so gentle, like making love to a china doll. Often, he thought ruefully, with about the same level of response.

With Sara, it could hardly have been more different. As their affair had progressed, their compatibility had become more obvious, more exciting, and that weekend, free from pressures, he had for the first time been able to truly let himself go as with no other woman.

He wondered how it would all end. Right now, he never wanted it to.

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers
12