The Tangled Web Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers

"Oh God, Sam. Oh God. You were wild again tonight."

"Did I hurt you?" Sam asked anxiously.

"It was wonderful, Sam. I think I just had a glimpse of your soul."

"Midge, you make me feel so passionate, so animal. I lose all control when I'm with you. Nobody has ever made me feel like this before."

"I hope I always make you feel this way, Sam. I hope nobody else ever does." They held each other tightly in the darkness for a long time, listening to the ticking of the kitchen clock.

At length, the cool night air made them shiver. Sara finally broke the silence. "We'd better go back to bed, Sam. You'd better go first."

Sam made an unhappy sound.

"I'll be up soon." Sara insisted. "Go on."

"OK Midge. I love you." He hugged her and kissed her on the lips. Her mouth opened and they melted into each other one last time.

"I love you too, Sam."

Parting reluctantly from her, Sam turned to grope his way to the door. He suddenly thought of something.

"Midge?"

"Yes?"

"The answer was no, wasn't it?"

"No?"

"About David? Tonight?" Sara laughed.

"If you couldn't tell from where you were, I'm not going to help you." Her voice was light, mocking him a little. Sam wished so much he could see her face.

He laughed at himself and silently left the room.

Sara waited in the darkness, recovering her breath and thinking. She knew Sam had made love to both the women in his life that night. She knew also that both loved him. It hurt her to think of Sam making love to Lynn, but she knew that she, Sara, could satisfy him in ways no mere wife could ever do. Sam's new, wild passion had proved this beyond doubt tonight. Satisfied, Sara lowered herself to her feet, still a little unsteady. Reaching blindly towards the sink for a damp cloth, she wiped the table top clean.

Sara padded in her white socks across the floor and went upstairs to the room where David lay peacefully sleeping.

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers
12