The Tangled Web Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers

But she was the first to admit that other positions could make her whole body tremble with pleasure, and this, Sam's favourite, was one of them. Sometimes, as now, he seemed to reach so deeply within her that he touched her heart, even her soul. Sara moaned into the pillow as Sam's pace quickened behind her and the force of his thrusts grew stronger. Releasing the pillow, Sara grasped the edge of the mattress to brace herself against the rising violence of his strokes. She heard and felt the slapping sound of his hips against her buttocks as the head of his cock slammed into her cervix and his balls rubbed hard against her labia and clitoris. She felt the warm, welcome, familiar waves of heat begin to spread out from her vulva as her climax began to build, and heard her own voice rising above the sounds of their lovemaking in a high, excited squeal.

Sam heard Sara's cries and grunted as he increased the speed and depth of his strokes in a determined attempt to cum one last time. His stomach ached with the force of his thrusts; his balls smarted from repeated slapping against Sara's body; his cock was almost numb. But he was still loving every second. At last he felt the sharp, hot pain at the base of his shaft that promised an imminent ejaculation, and drawing strength from this, dug his fingers hard into the skin of Sara's waist, pulling her violently onto his last forceful thrusts. A white hot rod of pain shot up the ridge of his erection and exploded in a small stream of semen deep inside Sara's vagina. Soft whimpering noises emanated from his throat as his erection pulsed and throbbed, pumping the last few drops of semen into his little sister's body.

Sweat fell from his forehead onto Sara's back as Sam panted for breath. Sara, her knees and thighs weak from her own orgasm, collapsed forwards on the bed beneath him and Sam lowered himself onto her back, his rapidly-softening cock still within her. He buried his face in her soft brown hair as he lay full length upon her back. Suddenly his now flaccid cock slipped from her vagina and she sighed.

Sam lifted his body from Sara's and rolled onto his back alongside her. Sara, her cheek pressed into the pillow, was looking across the mattress towards him.

"That was ....." she croaked.

"Good? Great?" asked Sam, still panting.

Sara just giggled. With a great effort, she rolled onto her back and raised her knees once again.

"It's done, Sam. I just know it." She whispered, her mind imagining the millions of tiny sperm on their vital journey.

“I love you, big brother.” She whispered.

But Sam was once again asleep.

*****

Later that day, David drove himself round to the large multiplex cinema outside town. The traffic was heavy and he was a good ten minutes late when he rushed through the large swing doors into the foyer. It had not been difficult to get away from Sara. It as her tennis night, the one she habitually spent with her brother Sam. She wouldn’t be home until late anyway and wouldn’t notice his absence.

Cancelling Paula was another thing entirely. When he had blamed excessive work for having to postpone hr meeting, she had been angry and had said something about costing her money which puzzled him. He had been forced to promise her dinner at her favourite, most expensive restaurant to pacify her, but when he had booked the table and called her back, she had seemed her usual self.

David parked the car hurriedly and almost ran to the large swing doors. His stomach was full of butterflies as he pushed it open and entered the noisy, busy foyer.

Sophie was waiting for him across the room, pretending to look at the bright posters on the wall, but obviously agitated at his lateness. David did not immediately recognise her, but when he did, his chest went tight.

Sophie at last looked her seventeen years. Perhaps even a little older, he thought. Dressed in tight stonewashed jeans and a white crop top that showed a tantalizing inch of her slightly chubby tummy as well as clearly highlighting her small firm breasts, she still looked young, but a lot more worldly wise. David found it very attractive indeed.

She kissed him on the cheek. He kissed her cheek too, feeling a little awkward.

Her choice of film suited him well: a dark black comedy with famous lead actors and actresses. They queued for their tickets, bought popcorn, and found two seats towards the front – David ensured not the back – of the auditorium.

When the movie started, they sat watching it intently, involuntarily holding hands tightly at the scary parts. Once, Sophie’s head dropped onto David’s shoulder and he leaned his cheek against it, drawing in the sweet smell of bath oil and clean hair. His arm slipped around her shoulders, but he did not kiss her, although he realized he really wanted to so badly.

When the film ended, David slowly drove Sophie home. Strong stirrings in his loins told him that, if he didn't take her home soon, he would take her sexually and she was still too young for that.

Despite his lack of morals in other ways, David recognised a child at heart when he saw one.

At her request, he stopped the car around the corner so that her parents wouldn't see who she had been out with.

"Did you enjoy the evening?" She asked anxiously.

"Very much!" David responded. "Perhaps we'll do it again some time?"

"Oh Yes. Please." Sophie opened the car door and leaned over to kiss him goodnight. She aimed for his lips but he turned his head slightly so that they pecked each other's cheeks instead. David smiled. Sophie giggled as she closed the door.

"See you soon!" She called out.

"I hope so." Thought David as he drove away.

*****

Six weeks later. The door of Sara's office burst open and she rushed in carrying a small white plastic bag with blue printing. She threw her coat over her chair back and rushed out of the door, along the corridor and into the ladies' washroom. She paced up and down waiting impatiently for a cubicle to come free. After what seemed an age, she heard the flush of a cistern and after a rustling of clothes, a bolt was shot back and one of the doors opened. Sara almost pushed the emerging woman aside as she hurried into the cubicle and bolted the door.

Raising her skirt high above her waist, Sara slipped her knickers down to her ankles and sat on the seat. She grabbed the plastic bag and, reaching inside, drew out a long thin cardboard box. Opening the box with trembling hands, she pulled out a long thin plastic object with a pad at one end and two square windows half way along its length. She paused as if summoning up her courage, then slipped the plastic object between her thighs and held beneath her vulva over the toilet bowl for a few seconds. There was the sound of water flowing, then she drew the object back out of the toilet bowl. She looked at her watch and waited, her eyes closed.

A few minutes later, a large lady sitting reading a magazine in the cubicle next to Sara's was astonished to hear a short, excited squeal of joy followed by the slamming of the washroom door as Sara rushed from the room. The white plastic object, now with a blue line in each window, was clasped tightly in her hand beneath her jacket.

Seconds later, Sam's morning meeting was disturbed as his mobile phone began to ring.

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers
12