The Tangled Web Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers

David felt anger. He felt betrayed. By Sara. By Sam. He wanted to hurt them. But most of all he wanted Sophie, and wanted her badly. Despite her stiffness, David kissed her passionately, the smell of her freshly washed hair enhancing the air of innocence she emanated, and which was driving him crazy. He held her in a firm embrace.

Sophie tried to understand what, after so many years of waiting, was finally happening. She tried to relax in his arms and her mouth yielded to his invading tongue. The tension in her body lessened and David's strong arms pulled her tightly into him. She began to like the warmth of his embrace and they kissed more passionately, Sophie now beginning to respond. The whisky on his breath was not as noticeable now and as they kissed for longer, she gradually became aware of a growing hardness pressing into her stomach.

Suddenly, with a mixture of shock and fear, she realised what it was. Sophie had felt this hardness pressed into her before as she danced with boys in discos and the feral wildness of it had always frightened her. It frightened her now. David began to press yet more firmly and to rub his hardness against her stomach. Sophie was becoming uneasy, treading a path as yet unknown to her, the childish naivety of her infatuation with him now clear to her. She was with a real, passionate, sexual man!

For his part, David had regressed a full ten years. No longer the experienced 27 year old lover, Sophie's innocence had transported him back to his schooldays again. All subtlety forgotten, his hand rose to her small, pointed and undeveloped breasts. He squeezed her right breast firmly through her night dress. It felt good to him.

Sophie felt her body respond in a quite unfamiliar way. What should have been a painful crushing of her tiny breast in fact sent a thrill through her frame. David squeezed her breast again, before dropping his arm and sliding his hand under the hem of her T shirt. He lifted it high up her body as his hand slid confidently underneath to caress her bare nipples. Sophie felt alarmed and tried instinctively to push his hand away and cover herself, but without success. David was too strong and to her surprise, she found the pleasure of his touch beginning to override her natural modesty.

But David moved on faster still - too fast for the innocent girl in his arms. His hand descended across the smooth skin of her stomach until his fingers slid inside the waistband of her white cotton panties. They lightly brushed against the tight spare curls of her pubic hair. Terrified, Sophie froze in his arms, feeling his enormous erection pressing against her; holding her breath as slowly his fingers slipped lower and lower to rest on her precious outer lips.

She shuddered, paralysed by fear of what might happen and by the unfamiliar longing she unquestionably felt despite herself. His kisses resumed, increased in passion. His eyes were closed. Sensing her arousal, David slipped his middle finger deep between Sophie's thighs, down between the outer lips of her vulva and began to stroke her slit. Her legs, already weakened, began to buckle under his touch and, eyes wide open and staring, she fell against him.

Taken slightly aback despite his passion, David caught her weight and guided her unsteady body through the open door and into the bedroom - her bedroom - where he lowered her onto the bed. Sophie sat on its edge, anxiously looking around her; watching him in silence as if frozen.

David kneeled in front of her. Reaching out, he boldly lifted her night dress up, over her head and off, leaving her wearing only her panties on the soft white sheet. He pushed her stiff, lightly resisting body back onto the bed where she lay speechless and immobile, her mind crying out for him to stop; her body screaming for him to go on. Her mouth remained silent.

Driven by desire, David just kept going. His strong hands deftly removed her panties, sliding them down her thighs which Sophie tightly but ineffectively pressed together, and casting them aside. Boldly he returned his hand to her vulva and once again insinuated his middle finger between her labia finding, to his delight, an encouraging new wetness. Emboldened, he slid his finger deeper into her wetness - up to the second knuckle and stroked the upper side of her virgin passage.

Sophie lay still, her head swimming. She felt vulnerable, naked; frightened by the things David was doing to her, and by the strength of her body's reactions to them. In her dreams, her beautiful David would whisk her away romantically, marry her and they would live happily ever after. Sex had barely featured in her fantasy of true love. The reality was so different. A strong, hot, passionate man had touched her secret places with his rough hands and was even now invading her body. And her body, far from resisting, was complicit in the betrayal.

She shook, small spasms racking her body as unfamiliar sensations spread out from her vulva and pulsed through her. David's finger reached deeper inside her. She felt dirty, but unbelievably excited. She wanted him to stop but, in her fear, could not speak the words.

The feeling of Sophie's rapidly lubricating vagina around his fingers inflamed David still further. He took her right nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. It stretched between his teeth, elongating inside his mouth where his tongue played over and around its tip. With his other hand he kneaded her left breast, revelling in its small size, firmness, immaturity and innocence. He could not look Sophie in the face, overpowered as he was by lust for her body.

Had he done so he would have seen tears rolling down her cheeks and a vacant, staring expression in her eyes. He stood up in front of her and reached for his belt.

Sophie felt the pressure of David's body on hers lessen for a few seconds as he moved away from her. She silently prayed that he was leaving her alone – or at least that her mind could catch up with her body - but then her ears confirmed her worst fears. David was undressing. She heard the metallic rattle of his belt buckle and zipper, and the flop of his trousers on the floor as he threw them aside. Moments later, she felt and smelt his unwashed, hairy body press against hers again.

Sophie felt David's knee pressing between hers as he climbed on the bed. She tried weakly to hold her legs together but he was simply too strong. His knee and then his thigh gradually forced her legs apart, first straight and stiff, then as his pressure increased, her knees bent involuntarily and her thighs opened wider. David positioned himself between her legs.

David, totally misreading her reactions and driven by his lust beyond all sensitivity, knew only that the time had come. His cock, bigger and harder then he could ever remember it, throbbed almost painfully. He rose up above Sophie and for the first time saw the look of fear on her face.

Sophie gazed thunderstruck at David's monstrous erection. Although she had seen pictures of erect penises, had once accidentally seen her father when erect and on a couple of occasions actually touched a fumbling boyfriend's hard cock, nothing had prepared her for the terrifying sight of the huge, blood-gorged pole of muscle that she now realised David meant to force into her virgin vagina. Her whole body felt weak, her stomach churned and she felt sick. Paralysed with fear, she couldn't move; couldn't speak; could only watch as David prepared to tear away her virginity.

David was beyond stopping now. Taking his monstrous cock in his right hand and supporting his body with his left, he placed its engorged head against Sophie's slit. He slid it up and down, parting her inner lips, seeking her entrance and, finally finding it, forced its huge head into the mouth of her vagina.

Sophie gulped back tears as she felt her body being invaded. A massive alien creature burst into her body, stretching her painfully; sending frightening but incredible new feelings throughout her being. Her hands, at last capable of movement, grasped the sheet beneath her tightly, her fingers anchored deeply in its folds. Still she couldn't speak.

David felt Sophie's fresh young body tightly stretched around his shaft. Christ! It felt good! He pressed himself a little further into her. She was still quite dry despite his fingering and the friction burned him. He looked down his flat stomach to see his cock, its end buried within Sophie, its long, thick shaft poised to drive into her. He saw her tummy, still showing signs of puppy fat, trembling beneath him.

Suddenly, a picture of Sara and Sam and what they had been doing to each other flashed across his mind. Anger welled up within him and with a loud grunt he drove himself hard into Sophie's virgin vagina, barely noticing the weak resistance of her hymen as it tore beneath the penetrating force of his thrust. The friction burned him again and he paused, drew back, and with a cry drove into her again almost his full length.

Beneath him, Sophie felt sick. The massive creature had reached far inside her, choking her breath in her throat and tightening her chest. Her stomach churned. A sharp pain shot through her as David plunged deeper into her body and she gasped in shock at the size of his cock within her. Surely something this big must be tearing her apart. She felt the creature withdraw and the pain reduced for a blissful second, but then it hammered back into her again – much deeper this time – and she felt faint. Her throat was tight, her insides burned and she finally understood she was being fucked for the first time. David pulled back, then drove into her until she felt his thighs slap against her buttocks. The screaming pain returned – still acute, but blessedly less intense this second time.

Sophie smelled David's sweat and his whisky breath as his face above hers became contorted and ugly with his anger and lust. He began to withdraw and enter her repeatedly. It hurt badly at first and she cried out in fear, but David did not pause in his thrusting and she gradually became aware that with each thrust the pain was slowly reducing. After a short while, to her astonishment, she felt strange alien waves of pleasure ripple up and down her spine.

Sophie's legs opened wider of their own accord and she felt David penetrate her deeper still, making her gag again before the waves of pleasure overtook her once more. He was panting now, his cock swelling within her, his breath on her face stale, his muscular arms imprisoning her below his hairy chest. David's powerful hips and thighs slammed against her as he filled her over and over again.

Sophie felt a new and alarming sensation building inside her. She heard herself whimpering in time with David's thrusts and began to shudder uncontrollably as a burning sensation, quite unlike the painful friction from before, emanated from between her legs, sending wave after wave of warm wetness through her childish frame.

David felt Sophie coming to life beneath him and it took him over the edge. With a strangled cry he slammed into her faster and faster. Sophie felt no pain, and the bright glow she had felt emanating from her vulva grew more and more intense as his speed increased. Her whimpering became a loud sustained moan as she lost the last remnants of self control. Wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over her body. She wanted to scream, to cry, to grasp him, to hit him. She wanted her body to swallow him, she wanted to expel him.

David's body convulsed as he began to cum. His cock seemed to swell yet further and with a spasm that racked him from his chest to his toes, he began to pump Sophie full of his semen. Throbbing, pulsing, gripped tightly by the spasms that racked Sophie's newly aroused body, David's erection screamed pleasure at him, spreading like hot treacle from the base of his shaft, down his thighs and across his back.

Out of control, he pounded into Sophie's hips, the small of her back burning with friction as it was driven again and again into the rumpled sheet. Helpless beneath him, Sophie felt a bright light bursting inside her head, her body shaking as she felt the new and shocking sensation of his seed flooding her insides while his final violent thrusts hammered her shaking, orgasmic body.

Eventually, noisily, the pumping slowed and finally stopped. A long silence hung in the air as they stared at each other, open-mouthed, panting for breath, realising what had happened - what they had done.

In the silence, Sophie felt a strange empty hollowness growing inside her as she felt David's huge erection begin to soften and shrink. Sweat dripped from his forehead and he collapsed in slow motion to lie on top of her. David breathed heavily, then rolled off her, tearing his flaccid cock from her moist, sore passage. He lay panting on his back next to her inert body.

He fell asleep.

* * * * *

The next morning David looked across the crisp, white sheets at Sophie's sweet, serenely sleeping face and wondered whether he had just made the biggest mistake of his life.

Moving slowly and carefully so as not to wake her, he quietly slid himself off the bed and padded naked to the window where he turned and, perching on the sill, looked back towards the bed. Her knees were drawn up to her waist, her breathing was deep and slow. His throat tightened.

She looked absurdly young. Devoid of make-up, she could have passed for 13 more easily than her actual 18 years. David's eyes wandered from her clear, open face, framed by her long hair, strands of which covered her eyes as she slept. He saw her clean, soft skin; small, immature, pointed breasts crowned with large, dark nipples, a smooth, rounded tummy still showing signs of puppy fat, and soft, cool buttocks leading to slim, pale thighs.

Sophie's breathing quickened and David expected her to wake, but instead she simply rolled half over and settled again in her slumber. Fear, joy and self loathing all mixed together in his mind as he saw on the sheet beneath her the damp, delicately pink stain caused by the potent mixture of her juices, his semen and a few drops of her virgin blood. Despite himself, he felt a stirring in his loins again. He sat in the room's uncomfortable chair and tried to think what to do.

Sophie stirred at the movement in the room. She opened her eyes cautiously and slowly let the memories of the previous night bring her to consciousness. She felt battered and bruised as if she had been punched in the stomach and there was a strange new soreness between her thighs. Her fingers silently descended to her vulva. It hurt to touch, but not badly. Her thighs were wet and sticky and, when she brought her fingers to her face, they smelled sickly and were pink with her blood. She breathed deeply.

It was true. She was a virgin no longer. The man she had worshipped for so many years had brought her to womanhood. Suddenly, the memories of the incredible feelings that had overwhelmed her flooded back.

She slowly became aware that she was being watched. Rolling slowly over, she saw David, naked, perched on the chair in the corner of her room. Thank God! He was still there! He hadn't run away! She grinned at him and he smiled awkwardly back, as if expecting an outburst. Sophie reached out her hand to him and he returned to the bed.

Waves of relief washed over him as David realised that Sophie actually wanted him and was not going to cry 'rape'. He sat next to her on the bed and kissed her gently.

"David?"

"Sweetheart?" he replied, stroking her cheek.

"Do...do you love me?"

It was the worst question in the world. The question every man dreaded. David prepared to lie to her as he had to so many girls before, but found it surprisingly easy to answer

"Of course I do." To his astonished horror, he realised it was the truth.

Sophie smiled in relief.

"I love you too."

She hugged him tightly for a long time. Then, released him and turned half away, as if summoning up courage to say or do something. Her face flushed with embarrassment.

"David?"

"Yes Sophie?"

"Do you .... Do you .... Do you think we could..."

"Could we what, darling?" He asked, puzzled.

"Could we ...could we ..... do it .... Again?"

* * * * *

He laughed aloud and pulled her tightly into his arms. They made love once more on her single bed, in her room, in her house, slowly and thoroughly this time.

No longer a virgin, Sophie was more relaxed and, although inexperienced, learned quickly. David was caring and gentle. When Sophie this time opened her legs wide to receive him it was willingly and joyfully. When David entered her it was slowly and lovingly and when they once again reached what for Sophie was a mind-shattering climax, they were both close to tears.

Much later, after breakfast, David prepared to go home to shave, change and although he didn't tell Sophie this, to have a showdown with 'that slut' Sara. Sophie was reluctant to let him go but he insisted and they arranged to meet that night at six.

He paused as Sophie kissed him goodbye at the door.

"I love you!" he heard himself saying and, for the first time in his life, realised that he meant it.

* * * * *

As soon as David opened the flat door with his key, he knew Sara and the twins weren't there. He went inside and searched with care through all the rooms, finding the suitcases missing and the bathroom half empty. He cursed under his breath.

Where was the little slut? Fucked by her own brother and looking happier doing it than she had ever done with him! He slammed the door shut as he left and his car roared down the street, causing curtains on both sides of the road to be pulled back in curiosity.

* * * * *

With a squeal of brakes he pulled up outside Sam's house. She must have run to him there! Leaving the car door open, he ran to the front door and hammered on it with his fists. After a long pause, the door was eventually opened as far as the security chain allowed by a strongly built, attractive young woman with short, died hair and wearing a man's pyjama top.

"Yes?" The woman asked in an unfriendly, slightly aggressive voice.

David was nonplussed. "I'm David." He said, confused. "I'm looking for Sara. Or Sam."

"They're not here." Said the woman abruptly. She turned apparently in response to a voice from within. "It's someone called David, Lynn. He's says he's looking for Sara." There was a pause.

"That's what I told him, darling. Go back to bed; I'll be up in a second."

She turned again to David.

"They're not here and we don't know here they are. Goodbye!"

Before he could respond to the unwarranted rudeness, the door was firmly closed in his face.

Cursing, David stormed back to the car. One last idea occurred to him. Their parents' house! They must be hiding there! A malicious grin passed across his lips as he imagined the look on their faces when he told them what their precious children had been doing.

He turned suddenly and ran across the road towards his car.

* * * * *

The truck hit David when it had just reached 40 miles per hour.

He didn't hear it. He didn't see it.

The driver had no time to brake, so sudden was David's movement, and his head took the full impact of the shiny chromium grille.

Blood splashed across the brightly painted front as the careering vehicle mounted the pavement and ploughed into a row of parked cars.

The pain was terrible, but mercifully short-lived.

The ambulance arrived within minutes but to no avail.

David was dead before his body hit the hard tarmac of the road.

* * * * *

Three hours later, Sophie was standing in front of the bedroom mirror looking at herself. She couldn't see any real difference. But she knew she was different.

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers