The Tangled Web Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was a bit of a tart, wasn't she?" Sara giggled. "Hey, Sam – did you and she ever....?" She left the words hanging in the air, unsure if she wanted to know the answer.

"The truth?" Sam asked. Sara nodded energetically. He replied "Yes we did. Once or twice."

Sara looked shocked, then sulky. "Was she any good?" She asked in a false casual voice unsuccessfully trying not to show she cared.

Sam stroked her hair in an exaggerated gesture. "I wasn't experienced enough to tell." He wriggled uncomfortably. "She was the only virgin I've ever slept with. I wasn't far off one myself!"

"Sam! When did it happen? Where?"

"You really want to know? It was in my room. Your eighteenth birthday sleepover. Jenny 'went into the wrong room by mistake' on her way back from the bathroom. She'd been giving me the eye all day. I'm not sure that she meant to go all the way with me, but we did. All the way."

"I had no idea. We though she was drunk when she came back all dreamy-eyed."

"Anyway," Sam went on, "If it's confession time, you never did tell me when you lost your cherry. You've been avoiding the question for six years now. Fair's fair Midge. Come on, tell me. I know it wasn't me."

"I don't want to, Sam. It's private."

"Don't be coy, Midge." He pressed her for an answer.

But Sara wouldn't talk about it. At length Sam said "Come on then, ask me another question if it helps. We seem to be playing a truth game."

"Ok." Sara thought for a minute before asking. "When did you first think you wanted to make love with me? When did you first see me as more than just your sister?"

Sam answered without hesitation. "21st September 1992."

"My sixteenth birthday!"

"That's right."

"How can you be so precise?"

"Truth again?" Sara nodded. "Well, you were having a shower before going out with the girls for a party and the bathroom door wasn't shut properly." He paused. "You really want all the details?" Sara nodded emphatically. Sam went on.

"I saw you naked, getting out of the shower. You dried yourself off and then trimmed your bikini line with Mum's clippers. I suddenly realised that my little sister was a real live sexual woman and I wanted you so badly it actually hurt."

Sara looked surprised, but not offended. She waited for Sam's inevitable counter question.

"When did you first fancy me, then?"

"I can't be as precise as you, Sam, but I suppose I've always felt you were more than just a brother. When we were little, I used to dream of living with you, and.." It was Sara's turn to wriggle. " ..when I was older, I used to fantasize about you in bed."

"Go on."

"Well, all my friends thought you were gorgeous. They used to tell me how they wanted to have sex with you." Sara lowered her head, embarrassed. "I was always afraid of sex. The whole idea of penetration frightened me. You and I were so close and I knew you were so gentle." She paused, then burst out with her confession.

"I wanted you to be my first lover, Sam. I wanted you to take my virginity."

Sam was astonished.

"God, Midge! I wish you'd told me."

"It was just a fantasy, Sam. In the end I didn't really think we'd actually make love. Even in Spain that night we first did it, I couldn't believe it was really happening until I actually felt you inside me."

Sam squeezed her thigh playfully.

"So who did you first do it with? You've got to tell me now, Midge. Come on"

Sara waited, hoping Sam would give up and change the subject. It didn't happen. Sam just sat, immovable, until eventually she looked down at her feet and mumbled. "Tim."

"Tim? Tim?" Now it was Sam's turn to be outraged. "As in my Best Man Tim?" Sara nodded.

"When? How?"

"It was at your eighteenth birthday party. He got me drunk and took me up to your bedroom. It was all over in seconds."

"That bastard!" Sam exploded. "My own baby sister in my own bedroom."

"I suppose I thought if I couldn't have you I'd have someone closest to you. Don't be angry, Sam. There was no real harm done. It could have been someone much worse. Someone who hurt me."

"How long did it last?"

"Just the one time. He wanted to see me again, but I didn't want to. I didn't trust him really."

Sam was still angry at Tim's betrayal, but Sara continued.

"Then there was Carol's brother, Mike. He was sweet and gentle. It was his first time, too. That lasted until I went to University. Then David of course, and now you." She cuddled up close. "And now you know it all. It's not a long list, big brother. Not much of a record, Sam."

Sam held her close for a very long time, his face buried in her hair.

"It should have been me, Midge, not Tim."

"I wish it had been, Sam. Truly I do." An idea suddenly occurred to her.

"Sam, we could play a game, now we're here. I can't give you my virginity or you give me yours, but we could pretend." She looked at the ring on her finger. "Tonight is a night I will remember as long as I live. Let's go one step further. Let's make it a new beginning."

Sam was interested. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Let's go and get ready for bed. Mum and Dad will be asleep by now. I want you to come into my room as if we were both still teenagers and I want you to make love to me as if it was my very first time. Will you do that?"

Sam, wide eyed with anticipation, readily agreed and with a light kiss, they parted.

* * * * *

Sam sneaked into the twins' bedroom and shaved and showered in the en-suite bathroom there. He felt alert and excited, despite the late hour, and when he left, the room was clean, fresh and unaware of the years that had passed since he last lived in this house. A fluffy white towel wrapped around his waist, he returned to his old bedroom where the out-dated posters watched as he sprayed youthfully fragranced deodorant under his arms.

He brushed his short brown hair and applied a little aftershave which made his face sting. He looked in the mirror. Still well built, still strong, he hoped he was attractive enough still to appeal to the lovely girl in the next room.

He turned off his bedroom light and opened the door. He stepped out onto the landing and fumbled for his sister's bedroom door. He opened it and slipped inside.

* * * * *

Inside, the room was lit by candles. On the dressing table a small cassette player was quietly playing songs from their teenage years. The room smelled lightly of talc and girlish perfume.

Sitting on the bed was his sister. Freshly bathed, she sat sweetly, dressed in a short-sleeved white cotton nightgown that fell to a few inches above her pale knees. Snoopy's beaming face filled its front. Her face looked fresh and clean, scrubbed clear of all make-up. Her hair was brushed until it shone and fell down to her shoulders.

The years had simply fallen away. Sam could really believe she was a sweet teenage virgin, once again.

Sara was once again toying with the engagement ring. She looked up at him, her big brown eyes wide and vulnerable. Her voice when she spoke was faint and weak.

"You do really mean this, Sam, don't you? You do really want to marry me? After all we've been through?"

Sam fell to his knees in front of her. He took her left hand in his and kissed it. Then he kissed the top of her head. Then he kissed her lips.

"I've never been more serious in my life." He had no idea how to do it, but he knew he would find a way – somehow they would be married.

He sat next to her on the bed. The moment had arrived.

Silently, their lips met again and their mouths opened. Sara's mouth was salty with the tears she must have shed while changing. Sam felt her vulnerability and held her tightly. Their lips slid over one another's and his tongue traced the outline of her straight white teeth. Sara began to warm to their embrace, her tongue seeking Sam's and her arms encircling his neck.

Sam began to think like a teenager once again. His right arm rose to his sister's chest where he began to caress her breasts through the thin material of her nightgown. Sara's breasts, in outright denial of the fact that she had breast fed two children, were once more small and firm, her nipples hardening beneath her brother's unusually inexpert fingers. Sam felt them firming and toyed with their delicate tips. Sara moaned into his mouth as they kissed, turning her body to allow him better access to her breasts. His fingers danced across first one breast, then the other and Sara's kisses became more passionate.

After a while, Sam's hand dropped to Sara's thigh where he groped for the hem of her nightdress. Eventually finding it, Sam slipped his fingers underneath and slid his palm slowly up the soft skin of his sister's thigh. It was smooth and cool beneath his hot touch and at first she coyly pressed her knees tightly together to impede his progress. Sam recalled the times other girlfriends had sought to do the same. It rarely lasted long and, as his long middle finger lightly tickled the soft flesh on the inside of Sara's thigh, so her grip loosened and allowed Sam's hand to slide further up her thigh, opening her legs until his index finger rested against the white cotton of her panties.

Sara felt Sam's warm fingers on the tingling, sensitive flesh of her thighs and shivered in anticipation. His welcome fingers brushed up against her hot vulva and she felt his touch through the thin material of her knickers. Involuntarily, she felt her hips move to press the heat of her sex against his hand. She felt light headed and began to kiss him more passionately as his fingertip sought to part her outer lips. She could feel herself moistening, her body preparing itself for his.

Sam felt Sara's moisture dampening her panties and his fingers sought their elasticated hem. Pulling it aside, he plunged his middle finger first between her outer lips, then her moist inner lips until its tip slid slightly clumsily into her wet vagina. Sara's body jumped in pleasure and surprise at his youthful fumblings and she opened her thighs wider still to allow him access. Sam pushed his finger deeper into his sister's body until his palm rested against her cotton-covered pubic hair and his index and third fingers slid beneath her buttocks.

Sara felt Sam's finger within her as he slid his hand around. The clumsy, naivety of his fingering brought tears of remembered joy to her eyes and she ground herself against him. As if by accident, his fingertip brushed against her g-spot and she gasped. Sam felt her body tense and a new, metallic taste came into her mouth as her body became more and more excited. He fingered her g-spot carefully now and her excitement multiplied.

Sara felt her body opening to her brother's touch. Moisture poured from her, soaking her panties and leaving a large wet patch on the white sheets beneath her. She moaned louder into Sam's mouth as they kissed, then lay back on the duvet, opening her thighs wider as his fingering grew more frantic. Sam grasped the waistband of her panties and tore them from her, his hand instantly returning to her vulva and driving her to still greater pleasure.

Sara reached an arm across to the towel round Sam's waist. Her hand trembling with desire, she pulled it away from his waist and grabbed the erection that sprang upwards. Her hand pumped it crudely as Sam's long index finger worked hard against her g-spot and his thumb frantically stimulated her clitoris. Sara could hear herself losing control and as her voice rose in approaching orgasm, she pulled the hem of Sam's towel into her mouth and bit on it hard on it to stifle the noise.

Sam's erection throbbed under his sister's frantic pumping. He pulled his hand away from her vulva and, rising on his knees between her thighs, slid its head up and down her engorged lips until he found the entrance to her vagina.

He pressed himself into her. All the way. In one stroke.

Sara felt her brother's cock penetrating her. She tried to picture his long, strong erection sliding into her tight virgin passage. She imagined, as she had been unable to at the time, her hymen barring his way, making him pause, then yielding willingly to allow him to plumb the deepest recesses of her body.

Sam felt his sister's body tense as he entered her. He felt her pelvic floor tighten sharply as if to prevent his entrance, then suddenly open before him as he slid smoothly into her. He understood the symbolism. She had presented him, her brother and now her future husband, with her virginity. She had done it willingly, happily. There was no hiding the fact that the birth of the twins had robbed her vagina of its youthful tightness, but they were both beyond caring now.

Sam began to thrust hard and deep into his sister's body. Beneath him Sara rapidly began to climax, her teeth still clamped firmly down on the towel. Sam could hear her stifled squeals as her body was racked by rapid orgasmic spasms and felt his own climax rushing upon him.

Sara's body tightened around Sam as he began to climax. Her legs stiffened as if in virginal fear of his ejaculation which made Sam thrust harder and harder in her. Sara's nightgown was rumpled around her waist and she pulled it upwards to allow her to watch her brother's erection plunging into her, pulling back, then driving forward again. She could not take her gaze off the strong virile shaft that penetrated her faster and faster until with an alarmingly loud groan, Sam's tension broke and he began to come within her body.

Sara let her head fall back onto the duvet and closed her eyes as she felt her brother's body, clasped tightly between her legs, twitch and jerk as the spasms of his climax slowed. She felt the tension in him release and felt a warm flood of semen filling her.

She felt young, fresh and in love.

His passion spent, Sam began to soften within His sister's body. Slowly and gently he withdrew himself from her wet, red vagina. Rolling over, they lay like two spoons, side by side on her single bed, their bodies close, touching each other from the tips of their toes to the touch of Sam's lips on Sara's hair.

Sam felt Sara's body gently rock. She was crying softly. He stroked her hair.

"I understand, Midge. I understand." He whispered in her ear.

* * * * *

They slept like that until the first rays of the morning sun woke them. Sam rose silently and, kissing his sister on the top of her sleeping head, crept back to his room to await the twins' boisterous morning welcome.

His mind was full of love for Sara, and of the need to find a way to marry her.

12