The Tangled Web Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In return, with great tenderness, Steven's fingers spread out and over Helen's body, stroking the pale soft skin in the creases where her thighs met the tight curls of her pubic hair. She gasped and moaned softly. Gently, he insinuated his fingertips between her outer lips and slowly slid them up and down.

To his surprise, Steven felt Helen's body tense, then relax as his hand became wet, and a new and unusual smell filled his nostrils. It's strange, earthy power made his body ache with desire and he reached his middle finger deep into his sister's tight, wet vagina.

Helen's body went rigid and Steven feared he had taken things too far. He waited for her to push him away; for the tears and recriminations that would inevitably follow. But she did not object. She stayed still for what seemed an age, then her lovely body relaxed and, incredibly, Steven felt his sister's legs open wider still to allow his hands to resume their work.

Her eyes closed, Steven fingered his sister's warm, soft body nervously, sliding his fingertips along the length of her opening, feeling the strange unfamiliar wetness spreading over the softness firmness of her outer lips; the strange clinging feeling of her inner lips and the hard nub at its apex. Helen squirmed and wriggled under his touch, unconsciously rubbing herself against his hand, feeling small waves of heat rolling up and down her spine.

Driven by a new and frightening passion, Helen's hands were moving faster and faster up and down her brother's shaft. She pumped the long, smooth firmness, she ran her palm over its rock hard smooth tip; she cupped and fondled the tight sack at its base, feeling Steven react with every touch. It felt strong; it felt very masculine; it felt dangerous; she knew all this had to stop, that it was wrong, but was powerless to control her own body or her own curiosity.

Then, suddenly, it happened! Without warning, Steven's body went stiff, his breath caught in his throat; he drove his finger painfully into his sister's weeping vagina and Helen found her hands, arms and belly covered in sticky white semen. She recoiled in shock.

Steven had obviously ejaculated before, by masturbating and in wet dreams, but this was a terrible and embarrassing accident and neither of them was sure just what to expect. Helen almost screamed in surprise when the sticky fluid sprayed all over her and Steven moaned aloud as his erection throbbed and pulsed in his sister's hand.

They were both terrified. Steven looked anxiously into Helen's eyes and, to his horror, initially saw what he thought was a look of disgust. Steven burst into silent tears of embarrassment and, pulling himself away from her, ran from the bedroom and locked himself in the bathroom where he began to almost violently wash the hateful fluid from his sticky body.

Helen, almost in tears herself ran to the bathroom door and called in a hoarse whisper for him to let her in. Her brother did not reply. She called again more insistently, afraid of bringing their mother or her boyfriend out to see what the commotion was. Eventually she heard the bolt drawn back. Helen slowly turned the handle and entered the room, standing naked in front of her beloved brother who almost cowered by the bathroom sink.

Helen boldly crossed the room and put her hand on his shoulder. He pulled away from her, but she persisted, sitting on the edge of the bath alongside him and putting her arms around him.

"Don't worry, Steve." She whispered. He turned away from her.

"Really, don't worry! It's alright!" She continued, feeling a strange excitement as a tiny trickle of semen ran down her belly and across her inner thigh. Helen hugged her brother, her head on his shoulder until he finally began to relax.

"I'm so sorry, Helen…." Steven began, but his sister put her finger on his lips to silence him.

"Don't be!" She reassured him. "We'll just have to be more careful…..next time."

Steven turned towards her, his eyes wide open in surprise.

"Next time? You really want there to be a next time?" He asked, astonished.

Helen squeezed his hand.

"Only if you do, Steve." She told him, looking shy and rather sheepish.

He hugged her tightly before Steven tiptoed back to his bedroom.

Helen washed herself down in the bathroom as quietly as she could. It had been an extraordinary evening. She felt older now; more experienced; more grown up; and just a little guilty. She had expected to feel more guilt, but somehow she couldn't.

Oh yes! There would be a 'next time'!"

And indeed within a week there was a second, then a third time.

Quickly becoming used to the forbidden pleasures, Helen learned how to use her hands to make her brother come only when they both wanted it. Steven loved the intense delight of her touch. Helen loved the feeling of power it gave her.

As they gradually lost more and more of their inhibitions, so Steven's touching of his sister's young vulva grew bolder and bolder. Thrusting his long middle finger deep into her newly discovered, welcoming vagina, he began to feel and touch its warm, moistness.

Exploring the depths of her body, from her tight entrance to as deep within as he could reach, Steven quickly discovered the rough spot just behind his sister's pubic bone which made her gasp with pleasure and surprise when he touched it. Delving deeper, his face filled with astonishment when his fingertips brushed against Helen's cervix and she in turn, driven by a new and almost frightening passion, grasped his erection and pumped it with almost wild abandon, pressing her mouth onto his with a force that shocked him.

Helen's vulva became much wetter and got more obviously excited and she began to pant and moan more. Steven noticed with astonishment how her smell changed as her excitement rose and his hand got stickier and stickier the more he stroked her. The incredible smell of her body made him shiver and his whole frame pulsed with a new passion that almost frightened him.

Their touching had continued for almost four months until one night the inevitable happened.

It was Thursday and, as their mother was working on the late shift, they were taking advantage of her absence by having a long, relaxed 'touching' in Helen's bedroom. Surrounded by her few remaining childhood toys, they were both naked on her single bed and had been touching for a while. Steven had a full scale erection which his sister was stroking and pumping. Helen was wet and panting gently as her juices spread stickily down the back of her brother's hand.

What made that night difference was that, unknown to Helen, earlier that day Steven had been loaned some porn magazines by a school friend and had spent over an hour reading them alone in his room. They had been crude and had initially shocked him, but there had been pictures of full sex in a number of positions and Steven's eyes had been glued to the page (his hands being otherwise occupied). The experience had left him excited and confused, and as Helen stroked his cock more and more, Steven could feel the now familiar burning between his legs which announced an impending ejaculation beginning much earlier than usual.

Afterwards, Steven couldn't explain what had possessed him, but this time he knew that touching just wasn't enough.

Instead of warning Helen he was about to cum, Steven lost control of himself. Roughly pushing Helen back onto the bed, he forcefully rolled himself over on top of her, thrusting his knees between his sister's thighs, spreading her legs apart and – after two badly aimed mistakes – forcing his erection into her wet vagina.

Helen's eyes flew open wide and her body became rigid. Her legs stiffened as if to repel him, but Steven was beyond control now and thrust his erect cock as far as it would go into his sister's vagina. Helen's face screwed up in a grimace that looked like pain, her face furious, but suddenly, to his surprise, he thought he saw a wave of pleasure crossed her face. It disappeared almost at once.

Steven pulled back once, his whole body shaking, and then pressed firmly into her again. The strange look of pleasure on her face reappeared, and then vanished as before. He pulled back a second time, feeling his sister's body hot, wet and incredibly tight all around his shaft, then drove back into her again. The look definitely reappeared this time.

Steven tried one more clumsy thrust but this time the tightness of her vagina and his extreme excitement were too much and after only three strokes he immediately began to convulse as he came uncontrollably in her soft body.

Steven shouted incoherently as he came and Helen burst into tears. Out of control, he couldn't stop his youthful body pumping what felt like a river of semen into his sister's soft virgin vagina, which pulsed around his shaft as if she was milking the last few drops out of his rapidly softening cock.

Helen's eyes opened wide. Steven couldn't bear to look at her as the cold hard realisation of what he had done spread through him, but he couldn't stop thrusting until his powerful spasms had ceased and he finally began to soften within her.

When it was finally over, Steven nervously rolled off his sister's still body and lay silently on his back, panting. Helen turned away from him and he saw her shoulders heaving up and down.

Steven touched his sister's arm but she pulled herself away from him. He could hear soft sobbing sounds coming from her. He tried to speak but the words choked in his throat.

"Go away!" She mumbled into the pillow. She turned to look at him. "GET AWAY FROM ME" She screamed.

Ashamed of himself, Steven silently stood up and walked to door, along the short landing and into his own bedroom. He put on his pyjamas and climbed into bed. But sleep wouldn't come. He lay on his back in the darkness, the demons in his mind running over and over the wicked thing he had done.

After what seemed like an age, he heard the sound of water running into the bath and pictured his sister, her cheeks streaked with tears, trying to scrub away the evidence of his treachery.

Steven coldly realised that he had given Helen choice. No choice at all! She hadn't really resisted but, if he was honest, it would have done no good if she had. He had decided to fuck her and he had forced himself into her. He began to feel ashamed.

Strictly speaking, Steven knew he had raped his sister. He knew he would remember all his life the look of shock and horror on her face as he had first forcibly penetrated her. There had been just a little resistance as he had penetrated her, but it had all been so incredible and he had been so driven by animal lust that at the time he just knew he had to get himself inside her.

And now he had ruined it all. He had done the unforgivable. He felt tears falling down his cheeks and stared guiltily into the darkness.

After what seemed half the night, his bedroom door quietly opened and a dark shape came into the room. It was Helen. She had wrapped a white towel around herself and, when he turned on the bedside light, looked incredibly young, her long dark hair falling loose around her face.

But she also looked hurt and more than a little puffy around the eyes. Steven had never realised just how beautiful she was before.

"Why did you do it, Steve?" She asked quietly but accusingly.

Steven couldn't look her in the eyes.

"I….I just couldn't help it. It was like something took me over. I'm really sorry, Helen."

"How could you?" She was choking over her tears. "I trusted you. I thought you understood!"

Despite his obvious guilt, Steven began to feel unjustly attacked. After all they had been touching each other for a long time. It wasn't as if she hadn't been complicit at all. But he knew he was at fault.

"I said I'm sorry, Helen and I am. Really I am!" Steven was almost shouting, trying to convince her. Helen shushed him anxiously.

"But it's not as if I'd never touched you before, is it?" He persisted in a hoarse whisper.

Helen came up close to him and stared into his face.

"You really don't understand, do you?" Her voice, though low, was hard and accusing.

"It's my choice who I give my virginity to, not yours." She turned away, then spun round to face him again.

"AND WHAT IF I'M PREGNANT YOU SELFISH BASTARD?"

The next two weeks had been awful. They had barely spoken to each other and the atmosphere in the house had become heavy. They started avoiding each other at mealtimes and eventually their mother asked what the matter was. They both answered unconvincingly, but neither of them would say much and the matter was dropped – at least temporarily.

It was on the third Friday morning that it all changed. Helen hadn't spoken to her brother for a full week. In fact they hadn't even seen each other for four days when, to Steven's astonishment, Helen had breezed into the kitchen as he drank his breakfast orange juice and greeted both him and their mother warmly.

Steven stared open mouthed at her, a questioning look on his face.

Helen said nothing to him, but bent to their mother's ear and whispered something.

Their mother whispered back, but this time Steven overheard.

"In my bedside drawer, dear."

Suddenly, understanding flooded in on him. Helen was asking for sanitary towels! She wasn't pregnant!

Steven almost cheered – in fact he did stand up and move towards his sister to hug her before he suddenly realised how close he was to making a serious mistake. He quickly diverted to the fridge and re-filled his glass with orange juice, before leaving the room, his hands trembling.

Steven was sitting on the edge of his bed, wondering what to do next, when the door opened slowly and a familiar face peered around the edge.

"Hello Steve." Helen said cheerfully, entering the room quietly and firmly closing the door behind her. "You understood?"

Steven nodded, and smiled. "It's such a relief, Helen. I was so worried. And I thought you hated me."

"YOU were worried?" She burst out loudly, then checked herself and whispered: "How do you think I felt?"

He rose and held her tightly in her arms.

"It must have been almost unbearable for you. And I wasn't much help, was I?"

"No you weren't!" She said sternly, then lightened up a little.

Helen pushed her brother away gently and stared at him, as if making up her mind about something. She spoke clearly and precisely, as if she had been practicing what to say.

"Steve, now it's all ok, I want to tell you something important."

"What is it Helen?"

"When you….we….did it, it was" She flushed bright pink. "…..well, once it started it was really nice."

"What?" Steven's mouth literally dropped open

"It felt really nice. It was…. a pity it……. was so short!"

Steven's mouth dropped open. Helen put her index finger under his chin and closed his jaw.

"If…..if you feel ….the same……I'd ….I'd really like to…..to do it again sometime."

"You would? Really?" Steven asked, unable to believe his ears.

"Yes, really! But next time we use a …. You know …. A 'thing', right? You promise? And I get my say about what happens. OK?"

Steven smiled broadly. "Whatever you say, Helen. Anything." He hugged her so tightly she yelped.

For the next two days, buying a pack of condoms became Steven's top priority.

In the early 'sixties, it wasn't an easy thing to do - they could only be bought in a few places - chemist shops, barber shops and a few vending machines in insalubrious places. But Steven persevered and after several failed attempts finally found himself alone in a chemist shop in a nearby town.

Flushed pink with embarrassment, he quickly bought two 'packets of three' from the supercilious white coated assistant and almost ran from the place with an expression of guilt on his face.

That night, after their mother had gone to bed and long after she should have been asleep, Helen crept into her brother's room. Steven had lit a candle on his bedside table and watched speechless as his sister slipped her night gown up and over her head, then slid under the blankets alongside him.

She was warm and soft and smelled of bath oil. Steven knew everything was different tonight.

He raised his hand to her breasts in the way their touching usually started, and expected to feel her fingers on his lower belly, but instead he felt her lips on his for the first time as a willing – no eager lover.

It was electric! They kissed slowly and tentatively at first, then more passionately and their mouths opened automatically to let their tongues touch.

Locked together at the lips, Steven's hands now felt their way over her breasts and down her belly while his sister's fingers grasped his bursting erection and squeezed. He slipped his finger clumsily between her labia and felt her gasp and pause, then after stroking her outer and inner lips with his fingertips, he plunged his middle finger deep into her vagina.

Steven felt Helen's grasp on his cock tighten and she began to pump him steadily. Steven's fingers flicked over Helen's labia and thrust in and out of her wet vagina, his hand turning around to stretch her. Helen moaned into his mouth as they kissed and her pleasure increased.

By now he was more familiar with his own body and after a few minutes of Helen's caresses, could feel the early stages of his climax beginning deep within him. He paused and, breaking away from her lips asked:

"Are you ready? Are you sure?"

Helen's eyes were cloudy and dreamy with her excitement but her response was clear. She looked straight into his eyes and nodded. Steven pulled away slightly and reached across to the slim packet on the table top.

He tore open its top and pulled out the contents. He had already wasted an entire packet earlier that afternoon in vain but finally successful attempts to practice putting one on his misbehaving cock, but nevertheless in the heat of passion he was clumsy and it took several attempts to clothe his erection in the smooth, skin tight latex.

The thought of his beautiful sister lying next to him and wanting him made his hands shake and his heart thumped in his chest.

Finally he was ready and turned towards Helen's waiting body. She stroked his face and, rolled onto her back to spread her legs. For Steven – her brother! He almost came on the spot, but fighting back the urge as best he could; he knelt between her knees and, taking his weight on his left arm, tried to guide his cock into her wet vagina with his right.

At first he missed and kept hitting Helen's vulva too high up – on the clitoris and even higher which made her wince, Eventually, Helen reached down and, taking the end of her brother's cock in her fingers, guided it between her swollen lips and into her body.

Oh my God! Steven slid right into her up to the hilt. Helen's head jerked back in shocked surprise, then her eyes, wide and staring fixed on his.

"Are you ok?" He asked. "I'm not hurting you?"

Helen shook her head and smiled dreamily. Steven drew himself tentatively back until his cock almost left her body, then slid it slowly back into her. Helen gasped again. He repeated this and with each slow stroke, she gasped or panted. Her face began to flush.

Despite the plastic barrier between their bodies, Steven's whole being felt hot and alive. Helen's hot body gripped him tightly. He could hear the soft, wet sounds of their union and smell her increasingly excited sex as his head filled with desire. His chest ached and he realised he had been holding his breath as he rocked back and forth, thrusting into Helen's wetness.

This was real! This was actually happening! He was really fucking his lovely sister and she had really asked him to do it! And it was so wonderful!

Too soon, he felt the familiar burning between my thighs that told of impending ejaculation.