The Tangled Web Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers

"Not now! Not so soon!" He begged to himself, but the result was inevitable and unavoidable.

Steven began to pump into and out of Helen's vagina faster and faster as his climax took over. He was a little scared as he felt himself losing control of his body, feeling it thrust faster and harder into his sister as if it belonged to another being. He was thrusting harder and harder but couldn't stop. Surely, he thought, he must be hurting her.

But what amazed him most was the transformation that came over his sweet little sister. Her eyes closed tightly, her face screwed up, her mouth opened wide and short sharp moans and grunts burst forth as he slammed into her. Her legs, already open wide, seemed to spread impossibly wider and he felt himself driving even deeper into her. Her chest and cheeks glowed red in the candlelight and tears began to run from her eyes. Her fingernails scraped across his chest as she cried out in passion.

Despite his imminent orgasm, Steven knew their mother was in the room just across the landing so he pressed his mouth onto Helen's to stifle the cries. This seemed to make things even worse; Helen almost screamed into his mouth and plunged her tongue into him as his final short thrusts announced a huge and incredibly pleasurable ejaculation.

Steven felt Helen's body go limp under him and released her lips from his. She lay there still, breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling almost comically. He raised his body from hers and his softening cock slid from her vagina. It felt strange, slightly sore and the weight of the semen-filled condom dragged it downwards.

Steven looked down at himself. It was almost grotesque, but he tried to ignore it and rolled close to Helen on the single bed, taking her in his arms and holding her.

"Are you ok now?" He asked, softly.

She nodded.

"Did I hurt you?"

A small shake of the head.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Then Helen was upon him, hugging him and kissing him.

"Steve!" She gasped. "It was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me."

It was Steven's turn to smile and nod.

"Me too Helen. I've never felt like that before – not even when you make me – you know – with your hands."

"We will do it again, won't we?" She asked, pleadingly.

"God yes!" He replied, laughing out loud. "Just try and stop me!"

For the next week they were like children with a new toy. They sneaked off and made love, for that's what it soon became, every day – sometimes twice if circumstances allowed - each time becoming more experienced and expert at bringing pleasure to the other.

But it couldn't keep going at that pace for long. After a month they had settled into a pattern, making love once or twice a week, but they were content with their relationship and those times were always good.

In those days, the pill was new and only available from doctors, so their lovemaking was always marred by the presence of a condom. Helen, as an unmarried girl, could not easily get contraceptives from her doctor without arousing comment or suspicion.

For nearly two years their affair had blossomed. Each had almost entirely given up contact with other girls or boys, not realising the strangeness of this behaviour and the concerns it gave their mother.

In the end it was these concerns that were their undoing. They were caught!

In was late on a Saturday afternoon. Supposedly on highly profitable overtime, the factory at which their mother worked was subject to the first attack of what soon became a national pastime – strikes! The machine minders, flexing their newly-discovered industrial muscle, had walked out in a dispute over a very minor issue and all other workers were sent home.

Their mother had arrived home a full two hours early to find the house in silence – well nearly in silence.

Upstairs, in Steven's bedroom, he and Helen were making love. Thinking the house was empty, they were making no attempt at keeping quiet and Helen's moans were just audible from downstairs.

Believing them to be cries of pain, their mother rushed up the stairs, the moans and cries getting louder with every step. By the time she reached the small landing, the true nature of the moans from both male and female voices was horrifyingly obvious.

The door to Steven's bedroom was flung open and their mother stood on the threshold, horrified. In front of her, her daughter lay naked and moaning loudly on the bed, her legs splayed wide open while her brother, also naked, thrust himself into her vagina.

They were fucking! And, much worse, were really enjoying it!

She gasped, and then screamed – a coarse, low horrified shout. The two siblings froze.

Lying back in her business class seat, Helen tried not to remember the harsh things their mother had said or the names she had called them. The two lovers had been literally locked in their separate bedrooms for nearly two whole days while their mother – obviously unable to talk to anyone else for advice – decided what could possibly be done for the best.

In the end – and it was a bitter end - Steven was forced to join the army immediately. He went away to training camp the following week and was sent abroad soon afterwards.

Helen had hardly seen him for ten years.

Helen herself was watched like a hawk for years. But instead of simply keeping her locked up, in an unusually sensitive decision, her mother tried as hard as she could to introduce Helen to good looking, eligible young men to broaden her outlook – and ideally to get her married off.

The siblings' secret died with their mother years later. Nobody but Steven and Helen knew of their illicit relationship. The disgrace would have been too much for their mother to bear, and she had never mentioned it to them again. In those days the swinging sixties hadn't really begun - they still believed in saving yourself for your husband. Even in the early sixties, the loss of Helen's virginity would have made her unacceptable in many men's eyes.

But things had worked out well, for Helen at least. She had eventually met her husband – Sara and Sam' father – and they had been as happy as any couple have a right to be.

Steven on the other hand had been married and divorced three times and now lived in Canada. She had last seen him at the funeral but of course couldn't have really talked to him then, and before that had not seen him in the flesh for nearly ten years. She still felt close to him and, now that she was a widow, he was the only person in the entire world who could possibly understand the situation she, Sara and Sam were in now.

"….and make sure your seat back is in the upright position. We will be on the ground in about fifteen minutes."

"You had a long rest." Will was saying as Helen slowly awoke. "I hope I didn't bore you to sleep!" He said, laughingly.

"Not at all!" Helen smiled back at him. "It's nice to talk to someone new and interesting."

And it had been, she thought. It was also nice to be flirted with once again. In a way, it made all that exercise, all that dieting, all those visits to the gym worthwhile – even if she would never see Will again.

The plane landed a little bumpily and taxied to the terminal slowly. Helen gathered all her belongings together and, when the seat belt lights were extinguished, stood up and stretched her aching legs. Will lifted her hand baggage down from the overhead compartment.

"Have a good visit" He said. "I hope you enjoy the city – your brother will know his way around well by now."

Helen had smiled her thanks, but Will pressed a business card into her hand.

"If you fancy dinner one night, give me a call. My mobile is always on." He smiled and they parted.

Helen was still pleasantly puzzled when she collected her luggage from the carousel and passed through customs to the arrivals hall. She looked around.

After a few seconds, she saw him. Tall and slim, well dressed and looking very young for his sixty-five years, a sliver haired Steven was waiting smiling at the barrier.

All thought of Will left her head as she walked towards him.

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers