The Tangled Web Ch. 20

Story Info
Sara & Sam in the country; Paula plots.
5.1k words
4.7
36.4k
11
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers

April 2005 – Helen's Holiday Continued

The Tangled Web is a story spanning several years and is based on the complicated lives of Sara and Sam, lovers who are brother and sister, and those they live with. Set in the English Midlands, the tale is told through a series of interlocking short stories. Although designed to be read in sequence, I have tried to make each chapter stand as a complete and satisfying story in itself.

* * * * *

Early morning spring sunshine flooded through the pale curtains in the cottage's brightly painted master bedroom, bringing a warm glow to the two figures under the white duvet in the large double bed.

Still tired and jet-lagged from his intercontinental flight, Sam lay on his left side, his eyes closed, peacefully asleep. Behind him his sister Sara lay facing his broad naked back. Her eyes were open as she listened to his slow, steady breathing. She had lain there since the dawn chorus had woken her, peacefully enjoying his warm, comforting presence; almost unable to believe their new situation.

For Sara and Sam, brother and sister, now lived as husband and wife in an old stone cottage in a small village in the north of Britain. Their neighbours had no inkling that the attractive young couple in their midst, with the increasingly boisterous twins, were not all they seemed to be.

Their father having sadly died late in the previous year, their mother Helen had, after much inward searching, broken the shocking news that she had known about her children's incestuous relationship for several years. While Sara and Sam were still reeling from this revelation, she had broken the even more astounding news that, not only was she not horrified by it, she was actually prepared to help them in their half-formed plans to be together.

What would have shocked Sara and Sam even more, had they known it, was the fact that their mother had enjoyed her own incestuous relationship with their Uncle Steven. But that had been a secret for over forty years and Helen wasn't going to let a soul know about it now.

Sam wriggled a little in his sleep. Sara, still overcome by the novelty of sleeping and waking with the man she loved, watched his broad back for signs that he was beginning to wake. Sam stretched his legs and rolled over to face her, his body increasingly restless in his sleep.

Sara looked at his ruffled hair and his chin which, after his long journey, badly needed shaving. She smiled. Even asleep she thought he was irresistible – rugged, slightly wild – and she felt the familiar butterflies in her stomach.

She dozed, absently playing with the diamond engagement ring on the third finger of her left hand, wondering how best to rouse him.

Over three thousand miles away, Sara and Sam's slim, dignified, sixty-three year old mother Helen sipped her coffee in the high level café, gazing out over the million lights of the city at night. Across the table her brother Steven, tall, slim and steel-grey haired, smiled indulgently at his sister's almost child-like delight.

The two of them had passed a wonderful few days seeing the sights of Toronto and visiting Steven's extended family, all of whom lived within an hour's drive of his large, comfortable house in the suburbs. Helen knew her brother lived there alone, having sold his recruitment and training business in his early fifties, but was surprised to see how well he lived. He had collected her from the airport in an expensive sports car even Helen could recognise as a Porsche and, she had to admit, he looked better than ever.

Helen had been introduced to Steven's four children – all girls – and their three mothers – all busty blondes. Helen had warmed to all three of them, but was more than a little amused to note how very similar they all were and how different from Helen they appeared to be.

Not for the first time Helen wondered whether her own relationship with her brother had brought him sorrow over the years.

They had visited Niagara, and had stood together, Helen awestruck by the spectacle, watching the thundering waters as they plummeted headlong over the high falls. As they stood side by side, Helen slipped her arm through her brother's and leaned against his shoulder. Steven's arm went around her shoulders, warm and comforting.

They had walked arm in arm along the river front, listening to the roar of the rapids, until they found an inviting restaurant where they took the last remaining table for two overlooking the falls in the evening twilight.

They had enjoyed seafood the like of which Helen had seldom tasted before, its flavour enhanced by a crisp Sauvignon Blanc. Helen had felt quite light headed by the time the coffee arrived, but fought to keep her wits about her – she had an important job to do and Steven was the only person in the world who could understand.

The conversation had settled into a relaxed pause between topics and Steven was staring through the window at the last few rays of sunshine as they boiled away into the waters. Helen knew instinctively that the moment had come to broach the subject that had spurred her into making this long but immensely enjoyable trip.

"Steve?" She began. He turned to look at her, laying his coffee cup on the saucer alongside his plate.

"Mmm?" He replied, his eyes bright and interested.

"Steve, do you ever think about....the old days? About....well, about what happened between us?"

"I wondered which of us would be the first to bring it up." He laughed.

"Well?" She pressed him.

"Only every day, Helen. Well, perhaps every other day."

"I often wondered whether it had ruined you life. I missed you so badly, Steve, when you were sent away. But you know I wasn't allowed even to write to you once you went."

"I know, Helen. I know. I wrote to you every day for a month but you never replied. I just thought you regretted it all so much."

Helen was enraged.

"Steve! I never received a single one of those letters. Not one. I thought you were regretting it too!"

"Mother!" Steven almost shouted, turning away. "I think she died still hating me!"

"Don't be bitter, Steve. She never hated you. But she could never have understood." Helen insisted, holding his arm tightly, steeling herself for the next, vital step. "Which is why I want to be a better, more understanding mother than she was."

Her brother looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

There was an over-long pause as Helen chose her next words carefully.

"Steve, how would you feel if your own children became....well, involved.....like we were?"

"As they're all girls, that's not very likely, is it?" He laughed in a self-conscious manner.

"But if they weren't all girls. And if they did......?" Helen pressed him for an answer.

Helen's voice was low and serious. Steven fell silent for a moment, as if thinking hard about his response.

"I suppose I'd want to understand why it was happening. Whether it was really love, or just physical lust. Whether they were just infatuated with each other or really had potential as a couple." He looked into her eyes. "Why are you asking this, Helen? You must have a good reason to bring that up after – what is it – over forty years?"

Helen could have wept with relief at her brother's reply, which she knew to be nothing more or less than the truth. She gripped his hand firmly.

"Steve, I need to talk to you about something. Something very secret. Something really important. Something I think only you could come close to understanding."

Steven looked around them. The restaurant was emptying and there were no occupied tables nearby. The closest diners were two young couples, too much engrossed in each other to overhear any secret Helen might disclose.

"Will you swear to keep it totally secret?" She went on, feeling childish. Steven grinned and traced the index finger of his right hand in a cross across his chest.

"Cross my heart and hope to die" He said. Helen smiled.

"Alright, Steve." Helen swallowed, then began to speak.

"I'm worried..."

And she had told him as much of the story of her own children, Sara and Sam, as she knew. How they had fallen in love years ago; how they had deliberately conceived and given birth to twins; how they were living together in secret in the north of Britain; how they wanted to be married and live as husband and wife.

When she had finished, Steven had sat back in his chair in silence. It had been a full two minutes before he spoke, a time which felt to Helen more like two hours, through which she held her hands tightly together in her lap to stop herself trembling.

Steven's face was cold, serious. Did it mean disapproval? Had she misjudged him? Would she somehow have to try and pretend it wasn't all true?

Steve, please answer! She silently begged. Then, as she watched, his face softened.

"How do you want me to help?" He asked at length, his voice soft and reassuring.

"Well.......well I......" Helen was almost overwhelmed with relief. "Oh Steve!" She cried out, and hugged him across the table, spilling salt and pepper all over the white tablecloth.

The loud calling of the birds outside her window roused Sara from her doze. She turned over to look at the bedside clock. Seven fifteen. The twins would be waking any minute; if they were to make love as she so badly wanted to, they would have to start soon.

Behind her, her brother Sam rolled over again. Sara hoped his restlessness showed he was beginning to wake. With a broad grin, she decided to remove the element of chance.

She wriggled forward in the bed and blew lightly on the back of his neck. Sam stretched in his sleep and his hand brushed against his face as if wafting away a fly. She blew again, harder this time and smiled as her brother slowly half-rolled onto his back, then forward again to face away from her. Sara, amused, blew onto her dozing brother's neck for a third time. This time he began to roll towards her. Quickly, she turned away so that, when he settled on his right side, her smooth, slender back was towards him.

Sara lay still, waiting, a broad smile on her pretty face.

Sam began to wake after a night of deep, jetlag-induced sleep. There was brightness behind his closed eyelids and he tentatively opened one eye. It was daylight. He was in his bed – no! He was intheir bed; the double bed he now shared nightly with his beautiful little sister.

He tentatively opened both eyes and there she was, lying in front of him.

Sam could still not quite believe that, after so many years of wanting, dreaming, he could finally live and sleep with his beautiful, sexy sister Sara every day. Waking up with her was one of the greatest joys in his life. She was lying with her back towards him, apparently asleep, but as he watched her, Sam became suspicious that her breathing was faster than a sleeping girl's usually was and that every so often her shoulders shook as if she was giggling.

Sam smiled a knowing smile and shuffled himself across the sheet towards her. Silently, he wriggled his boxer shorts down over his buttocks to his knees and pressed his naked, hot body against her smooth back, his chest against her shoulders; his thighs against the back of her thighs; his slowly-firming cock against her buttocks through her cotton night dress.

Sara felt the heat of his body against hers and shivered in anticipation. Behind her, her brother felt her trembling and slipped his left hand around her waist, lifting her nightdress as high as her navel (did she raise her hips to help him?) and pulling her soft body into his as he showered the nape of her neck with tiny kisses. Her hair fell across his face and he breathed in her morning freshness.

The effect on his erection was immediate. Sam's cock became harder and harder and his strengthening erection pressed against the deep crack between his sister's soft, smooth buttocks. Sara raised her left leg the merest inch, opening a gap between her thighs into which Sam's erection smoothly slipped. She closed her thighs once again, trapping his manhood tightly against her moistening vulva, her buttocks warm against his lower belly and thighs.

Sara felt the length, strength and hardness of her brother's cock as it pressed lengthways along her slit. She felt warm and as he began to slide his hips in tiny but purposeful movements, she felt her outer lips swelling and her inner core lubricating. It felt good.

Sam lowered his hands and gently caressed Sara's soft, smooth buttocks and the backs of her slender thighs. He shivered as he felt the heat of her vulva on the upper side of his erection. His hands slipped around her waist and upwards under her raised night dress to cup and lightly stroke her small, still firm breasts. He toyed lightly with her nipples. They hardened between his fingers.

Warm feelings of love and security washed over Sara. Entwined in her brother's strong arms, in a bed from which they did not need to run, with their beautiful children asleep in the next room, Sara felt closer to true happiness than she could ever remember. She wanted to cement it so badly; wanted to take away the last remnants of fear; wanted to feel Sam sliding the gold ring onto her finger, wanted.....

But right now she wanted her brother inside her more than anything else.

Without turning to look at Sam, Sara bent forwards in the bed, drawing her knees upwards towards her chest. Sam's cock slid out from between her thighs and slapped onto the sheet. Sam, understanding his sister's unspoken message, brought his hands once again to her smooth buttocks and caressed them softly, before tracing a line with his long middle finger slowly down her spine and into the crack between her buttocks. Sara shivered as he drew his fingertip over the tight, sensitive skin of her crack, over her tightly puckered anus and down towards her moist, opening. Its dampness surprised and delighted him, and his arousal increased to match hers.

Sam gently slid his fingertip up and down her outer lips, seeing his sister's shoulders tremble a little, but still not speaking. He slipped it further along, gently parting her inner lips and seeking her clitoris. Sara moaned as his fingers found their target. She shook momentarily with joy, but then pressed his hand back down towards her entrance.

She wanted this man inside her; truly inside her. She wanted to feel his length penetrating deep into her body – into her soul. She wanted to feel his tension; hear his passion; feel his release as he filled her with his seed.

As if on cue, Sam slipped his finger deep into Sara's vagina. She breathed out heavily and without thinking, pressed herself back onto his hand. Sam's long middle finger was joined by a second; increasing Sara's pleasure as between them they stretched her tightly. Sam twisted his hand round and round to seek her G spot but the angle was against them.

Nevertheless, Sara felt her pleasure mounting and began to tremble more and more. Small choking sounds escaped from her throat as he fingered her deeply from behind, crooking his finger to reach her hidden pearl.

Sara thrust herself backwards onto his hand as she felt the faint early stages of a climax rising within her. Sam's hand became wetter and stickier as her juices changed with her increasing arousal. He smelled the familiar and incredibly arousing aroma of his little sister's demanding body.

Sam carefully withdrew his hand from her vagina and quickly replaced it with his almost painful erection, plunging it deep into Sara's vagina from behind, his lips showering kisses on her long, slender back. They both let out involuntary moans of delight.

Giving birth to the twins had unquestionably robbed Sara's vagina of some of its youthful tightness, to their joint but unspoken disappointment. But they had quickly discovered that there were some positions – and this was an important one – that could make her feel as tight as she had felt all those years ago when her brother had first entered her body on the beach in Spain.

Sara drew her knees up even higher and pressed them together to squeeze her brother's erection within her. She gasped with delight as she felt his size tightly against the pulsing, sensitive walls of her vagina. Her eyes opened wide – in this position, Sam's cock felt almost as big as David's monstrous erection had felt, but with so much more love and sensitivity. Sara chided herself for allowing a memory of David to enter her mind.

Sam began his gentle thrusts into her, quickly building up speed and depth. His arms wrapped themselves around her waist, drawing her into his chest, then slipped down her slightly loose tummy to her hot vulva, toying once again with her clitoris as his cock stretched her inner lips around its girth.

Sara moaned again, but wary of frightening the twins, thrust a corner of the pillow into her mouth to muffle the noises that kept escaping from her throat. Sam's hands moved once again up to her breasts, kneading and fondling them as his thrusts became faster and faster.

Waves of pleasure spread through Sara as her the rounded head of her brother's cock swelled within her body, greatly increasing the pressure within her vagina and almost locking them together as he began to come noisily. Sam's passion took over his body as the familiar burning between his thighs announced the imminent arrival of his climax and with short, frantic little thrusts his semen flowed freely into his sister's warm dark core. Sara felt his release as she bit hard onto the pillow, her own climax merely seconds behind his. She felt the pulsing of his erection within her as his seed spilled from him. She felt happy.

Sam held tightly onto Sara as his cock softened within her hot, sticky vagina. He closed his eyes and allowed his breathing to slow.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy"" A small, high pitched voice yelled behind him.

Suddenly both he and Sara were engulfed in a torrent of flailing, wriggling three-year-old arms and legs as the twins burst into the room and flung themselves onto their parents. Sam quickly rolled away from Sara, his flaccid cock slipping soundlessly from her body. In the confusion, he hurriedly pulled his boxers back over his sticky groin, hiding his softening cock from view as the twins snuggled into bed either side of him.

He hugged them tightly, hoping they wouldn't notice the strong smell of sex in the room.

Sara lifted the side of the duvet and, laughing, stood up, straightening her night dress over her slim but shapely hips as she crossed to the bedroom door. Her face and chest were flushed pink and there was a small damp mark low down on the front of her night dress which, had the twins been older, would have been proof positive of their lovemaking.

"I can see I'm surplus to requirements!" Sara said with a smile. "I'll make the tea – Daddy"

Sam beamed. It was one of the most wonderful things he had ever heard.

The following evening, in the bedroom of his small flat, David lay on his side, his head propped up on his left arm, looking across at Sophie. She was both naked and asleep, her long blonde hair fanned out over the clean white pillow beneath her head. She was breathing slowly and deeply, the sheet covering her slender body rising and falling rhythmically.

David felt a tightness in his chest.

Since coming home from University for the Easter holiday, Sophie had spent several nights a week with David. Each one had for him been an incredible joy. They had gone out for dinner; they had stayed in and watched movies on TV; they had made love. God How they had made love!

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers
12