The Tangled Web Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David could feel the heat of Sophie's sleeping body and began to get yet another erection. His cock was still sore from the unbelievable night of passion they had just enjoyed, but as always with Sophie he could never have enough.

She had been simply incredible; a mind numbing combination of naivety and desire, her body craving his with passion, but needing guidance and support every inch of the way. And of course David had more inches to offer than most.

David's mind filled with vivid pictures of the two of them. Of Sophie's sweet young face looking up into his eyes, her blonde hair falling over his shoulders as her mouth closed around the huge, pink-blue head of his cock. Of the smell and taste of her vulva as his tongue danced over its swollen lips. Of her incredible tightness around his shaft as he penetrated her lithe young body time and again.

In a week she would be back in college and he would miss her. For David, feeling dependant on a woman – any woman – was a new thing and, although he hated the lack of self control, there was nothing at all he could do about it.

Even Paula, with her wonderful, sexy and available body, had not been able to tempt him. David smiled inwardly when he remembered how easily he had dismissed her advances, and how in the recent past Paula would have been able to wrap him around her little finger with the promise of her body.

But not now.

David knew Paula didn't like this change in their relationship. She preferred to be the one in control. Despite her increasingly full time job as an escort, she still worked at the school and still made efforts to attract him on a weekly basis. Come to think about it, she had been much more forward recently.

David frowned, but he couldn't worry about Paula's feelings right now, not when he had only a few days left with Sophie.

Big mistake, David. Big mistake.

Paula lay on the large double bed in the smart but impersonal hotel bedroom, staring at the ceiling. Her tanned legs, at the man's insistence still clothed in stockings and high heels, were spread wide as he roughly fucked her smoothly shaven pussy.

There was no love here. Paula was being fucked and she knew it. But in her large handbag on the dresser were three new fifty pound notes.

The man was neither old nor young, neither good looking nor ugly, neither big nor small. He was a client; that was all that mattered. Unlike many escorts, Paula did not despise her clients. Far from it, she saw them rightly as a source of income – in her case considerable income – to be nurtured and encouraged.

The man, who had told her his name was Bob, was clearly enjoying himself, the loud grunting noises above Paula's face told her clearly that she was performing well, and that his climax would not be long in coming. Determined to play her part to the full, Paula tightened her vaginal muscles as hard as she could and, thrusting her large, naked breasts upwards, began to fake her own climax in time with his. Her breasts wobbled with every thrust and she cried out as he penetrated her deeper and deeper as his pleasure mounted.

Loud wet slapping noises emanated from between her thighs as the man began to come noisily and copiously into the ultra thin condom that Paula habitually used with her more reliable clients. His body pulsed with the sharp stabs of pleasure that racked him; his face contorted into an ugly grimace. As his climax overtook him, he thrust himself harder and harder into her and, for a second, a sharp pain hit Paula as his wiry pubic hair ground into her clitoris. Then he collapsed onto her as his erection began to soften.

Paula felt the man's manhood retreating from her body and waited for him to roll off her, satisfied, as they usually did. She did not have long to wait before the man lay alongside her quietly, breathing deeply.

After a few seconds, Paula turned towards him.

"Was it good?" She asked in her huskiest voice, knowing what the response would be.

"Very!" He replied, his voice hoarse as he recovered his breath. "Did you enjoy it?" The usual question, Paula thought, and gave the required answer.

"You're the best, Bob. You're the best!"

The man closed his eyes and dozed contentedly.

Paula stood silently and, gathering her handbag, crossed to the en suite bathroom where she began to clean herself in front of the sink. Never shower with a client afterwards. Always leave when he's satisfied.

She looked into the mirror. Still sexy, even for her age, she thought, but in her heart she knew it couldn't last forever. Under her critical gaze, she could see the early signs of her looks beginning to fade, and she knew that soon she wouldn't be able to command the high fees she currently charged her clients.

That was why she had kept on with her job at that dreadful school – so that, when the time came, she would have something to fall back on. She had already decided never to become one of those old, haggard-looking hookers that plied the street corners and had made sure that she only saw clients well away from her home.

No street life awaited Paula! She would make sure of that. She owned her own flat, albeit with a mortgage, and her savings were already considerable. She would retire soon while she was still young.

All she needed was the right man to retire with.

It could not be with a client, she knew that, although many had asked her. No! For Paula there could only be one possible partner – David; the one man who had truly satisfied her and whose morals were loose enough for him to accept her knowing what she was.

At least theyhad been loose enough, Paula reflected. Right now David seemed to be totally infatuated with that appalling simpering student, Sophie. Despite all her best efforts last term, Paula had been unable to get David into bed – or, she thought frowning, even to look as if he wanted her! This had shaken her confidence considerably but, she consoled herself, David had had that dreadful accident and was probably still confused.

He would revert to type eventually and that type most definitely involved being with Paula. Even when he had lived with that soppy 'girl next door' type, Sara, he had still visited Paula almost every week.

Paula knew she would have to do something to break David and Sophie up. But not now, with them both together during the school holidays. That would be too difficult. No! She would wait until next term, when Sophie would be back at University, separated from David, and their relationship much more vulnerable. She already had a plan in mind!

Paula wriggled back into her short, tight black dress. Her knickers were too badly damaged to use again so she threw them into the bathroom waste bin. She smiled. Bob – if that really was his name - had been an animal tonight. He had really let himself go with her. She felt a little sore, but Paula didn't mind, a satisfied client would come back for more.

But, she reflected, she would charge him more next time.

Paula crossed back to the bed and kissed the man on the forehead.

"Going already?" He mumbled.

"Time's up, I'm afraid. Give me a call when you're next in town."

"I will. Thanks." He replied and watched Paula's hips swinging as she left the room, closing the door behind her with a firm click.

Helen lay silently in the dark of the Toronto night, bewildered. In a few short hours' time, Steven would drive her to the airport for her long journey home. She smiled. She had accomplished her min objective – Steven would help his nephew and niece, Sara and Sam, to find a new, safe life together in Canada for them and their children – her grandchildren.

Although not wanting to take anything so important for granted, Helen had half expected Steven to agree. After all, she had known him all her life, deeper than most brothers and sisters ever reach.

What she had not planned or expected was that, at the age of 63, she would find herself back in her brother's bed, making love passionately as if the forty year gap in their relationship had never happened.

When her husband had died the previous year, Helen had simply assumed that her sexual life had come to an end. It had been a good one – long, loving and satisfying – and she had thought there would be – could be no more.

How wrong she had been.

After her revelations about Sara and Sam over dinner, there had been an unmistakeable frisson in the air. From the moment their hands had touched gazing down onto the falls, Helen had felt the power of the attraction that still flowed between them. She had known then that they would end up in bed together and when, two hours later in the low candlelight of their hotel room, Steven had risen up over her and gently entered her body, the years had simply fallen away.

Helen's eyes were closed but she saw clearly, not the grey haired slightly overweight retired businessman that had met her at the airport only seven days ago, but the dark, well built, athletic young man who had taken her virginity so long ago.

Afterwards Steven had held her tightly and they had wept together – for the lost years, the lost opportunities and for the beautiful experience they had enjoyed. But they had not wept in regret and had finally fallen asleep in each other's arms.

And now, having found him again after so many years, Helen had to leave her first lover once again. But it would not be long, she promised herself. They had so much more so talk about; so much more to do together.

And the happiness of Sara and Sam depended on their success.

12