The Tap

Story Info
Was this the blow job he had in mind?
1k words
4.16
38.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been five hours since my wife left for dinner and drinks with her friends. Tired from a week of long flights followed by short meetings and frustrated that I would not get the blow job I had wanted for days, I decided to go to bed. I was still awake when I heard the sound of a key in the front door followed moments later by the sound of my wife opening a bottle of wine, taking a glass from the cupboard, and walking up the stairs to our bedroom.

If my wife knew that I was awake when she entered the room she did not let on. She quietly closed and locked the door and barely made a sound as she looked through her dresser drawers. She even changed in the bathroom, I assume because she did not want the bedroom light to wake me. Rather than appreciate her courtesy, I was frustrated by her efforts. Since I had spent the better part of the week traveling, it had been well over a week since we last had sex. I wanted her wake me up and give me an intense blow job, not worry about disturbing my sleep. When I returned from a late night expecting sex, I would try to make noise and wake my wife. If that failed, I would tap her shoulder until she woke up. We refer to this as "The Tab." Before my wife left for dinner I tried to plant the seed by jokingly telling her not to give me "The tap."

I heard her set the wine glass on the night table next to me. "Let me see if I can wake him" she said before gently rolling me on my side so I was facing her. As she kissed me and rubbed my nipple, I thought about how much I would enjoy her sucking my cock and how badly I wanted to lean her over the bed and take her from behind. Putting her lips on my ear she whispered, "how about that blow job" and reached down and grabbed my hardening cock. Interested in how far she would take this encounter, I forced myself to maintain the ruse of sleeping. "Even if he is asleep, I think a blow job is a great idea," she whispered as her thumb rubbed precum around the head of my cock. Involuntarily, I pushed my hips forward and started to roll on my back to her allow easier access, when she stopped me. She put one hand between my shoulder blades and the other on the back of my head and pulled me toward her until I was at the edge of the bed. I opened my eyes and saw a light blue dildo harnessed to her smooth pussy. Flashing a smile that I had never seen before, she said "you know what to do." But I did not know what to do. This was new to me. It was new to us. I initiate sex. It is always fulfilling, often passionate, and sometimes fucking hot. It has never involved strapon dildos or other toys though I have suggested toys from time to time. I started to speak and she put her hand over my lips and said, "right now that mouth has one job - to suck my cock." The last words she enunciated slowly -- "Suck. My. Cock."

I tried to reconcile the contrast between the thick blue silicon prick and the smooth skin of her pussy, which was bisected by the strap of the leather harness. Not waiting, she pushed her hips forward so the head of her blue prick grazed my lips and cheek. "That's so hot," she said, "I need to see your mouth on my cock." She moved her hips forward once again and I tentatively took the head in my mouth and licked the underside of her shaft from the base to the tip. "That's it," she encouraged, "keep going, you're making my clit and nipples as hard as my cock." I pulled my head back and her prick fell out of mouth with a pop. As I watched it bounce up and down, I got out of bed and dropped to my knees in front of her. I looked her in the eyes and began slowly pumping her cock with my right hand while I circled the head with my tongue. I reached for her pussy with my left hand, and she slapped it away. "Tonight, it is just you and my cock," she said. I moaned and forced her cock into my mouth and began sucking, stroking and twisting. I alternated between driving my head up and down and licking the head and shaft. The sounds of my sucking and licking were accompanied by my wife's whispers of encouragement: "you're so hot," "you're making my cock so hard," you're such a good cocksucker." I had no idea how long I worked her cock when I finally took the dildo out of my mouth and ran my thumb over the wet tip as though my spit were her precum. After I took a few breaths, my wife put her hand on the back of my head and began thrusting her hard blue cock into my mouth.

"I love fucking your mouth," she said, shoving forward one last time before releasing my head and running her hand through my hair. I looked up at her and felt my face flush. When I first got on my knees, I had no idea what I expected or wanted. Now, I wanted to make my wife cum. And I wanted to make her cum by sucking her artificial prick. I held the head of her hard cock in my mouth and grabbed her hips. Twice I sucked down the shaft and back up to the thick head. Then I grabbed her hips and pulled her forward while I forced my mouth further and further down until I felt the thick cock head in my throat and my lips on the metal ring of her harness. I felt my wife begin to tremble, her thighs and ass flexed tight as her orgasm began. Her hands shook as she pinned my head on her cock. "You're making me cum you cocksucker," she screamed as her hips jerked in powerful spasms which continued as she fell forward on the bed while I was left panting on the floor.