The Tape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, finally, he tensed up. His legs went rigid, as did the rest of his body. With a roar, he erupted into her mouth.

She tried to swallow as much as she could which wasn't much. When he filled her mouth up to the brim, he drew back and she immediately wrapped her tits around his spurting cock. He gasped as he felt the sides of her tit flesh against his cock and it seemed to produce even more juice. He looked on at the sight of his cock spurting like a geyser between her tits, the juice collecting in a puddle before dribbling down on to her thighs.

Round one was over.

******

"Why hasn't Swati turned up yet?"

"Anytime now, honey. She has to get out of school. After all, she's a teacher there. And they aren't going to give her a day off with pay, would they?"

"Fuck them! I want to see the two of you playing with each other."

She giggled, fondling his semi-turgid cock. They were lying on the bed, completely naked of course. She had wrapped one leg around him and he was sucking on her tits while she played with his cock.

Almost, as if by telepathy, the phone rang, startling them.

"My god, I almost had a heart attack," she giggled, reaching out with one hand to lift the hand set off the hook.

Her hand kept stroking his cock lazily and he continued sucking on her tits as she brought the receiver to her ear and drawled, "Hallo?"

"Hey, its me!"

"Swati! How exciting! We were just talking about you. Where the hell are you anyway? And why are you so late? Not that I'm complaining," she broke off laughing.

"I bet the two of you must have fucked a dozen times already," came the voice from the receiver. "I'm already jealous."

She laughed again and then gasped when he intentionally slipped one finger inside her pussy.

"What's that, Radha?"

"He's fucking my cunt with his finger, and oh god, it feels so good! What are you doing, Swati?"

I'm sitting in a cab and the monkey of the cabbie is so fucking slow, it's like I'm sitting in a bullock cart," Swati wailed. "And yes, Radha, I know how well he fucks with his fingers. It feels just as if he's doing it with his cock. We are going to have some fun with him and the dildo. Tell me, what did you guys do since the morning?"

"Oh, it was fun! First off we had some heavy phone sex. He had to park off the highway and jack himself off when I described to him what I was doing with the dildo and myself. And when he came home, all hell broke loose. He fucked my mouth, my cunt and my tits!"

"I'm all fired up, Radha. I wish this fucker of the cab would hurry up. Is Manny in a position from where he can talk to me?"

"I'll do better than that, darling. I'll go on hands-free and hit the speaker so that all of us can talk and listen to all of us."

"Hey, hi, Swati, how's my little baby today?" he asked as soon as Radha cradled the receiver and pressed the speakers button on.

"Don't you go dry on me, Manny! I want you to fuck and suck me to the ground and I won't take no for an answer."

He laughed, watching Radha crawl down the bed to take his now erect cock in her mouth. She was hunched up on all her fours, her ass pointing high up in the air.

"You'll have to hurry, Swati. Radha's got my dick all up inside her mouth and is blowing on me like it was an oxygen tube!"

"As I said, Manny, don't go dry on me."

"I don't think I'm going to be able to come for at least another hour or so. The solo action in the car and the heavy session with Radha has kept that at bay. But hurry up baby. And, oh my god, she's brought the dildo in the picture now," Radha had produced the massive dildo from under the bed, and still sucking on his cock, raised it above her head so that he could see it.

It was impressive, and like she had said, it was a shade over seven inches. It was thicker than his cock and the balls hanging underneath looked unbelievingly real.

She began to rub the fake dick head over her nipples as her head bobbed up and down over his semi-turgid cock.

"She's feeding the dick from her tits, Swati. And by god, she's got all of my cock right inside her throat!"

"I can't believe it!"

"Of course, I'm not completely hard. Just feeling good and horny," he chuckled, sliding down the bed and sitting on the edge. He reached down and guided the big dildo between her tits, beginning to move his hips up and down to fuck her mouth.

There was a silence from Swati; just a lot of static and words like "keep the change."

"Yo ho," Swati breathed into the phone, "I'm disconnecting because I'm here. Open the door for me."

"Go get the door, Radha," he said, pulling his cock away from her mouth.

"Why don't we use the living room?" she asked, rising to her feet and wiping her mouth by the back of her hand.

"Aw, c'mon, give me a break, will you? This bed's king sized, and besides, fucking here in the very bed that Deepak and you make it out is hornier."

She was laughing when she walked out of the bedroom. He took a closer look at the dildo, and then, shoved it under the pillows. He heard the door open and then the click of the lock after it was shut again.

The next thing he saw was the flustered Swati literally leaping onto him, throwing her purse onto the dressing table.

Without allowing him any opportunity to talk, she lay on top of him and pressed her open mouth against his. He felt her tongue shoving inside and he began to suck on it.

Swati was a small woman. Just about five feet two and barely a hundred and ten pounds, she was a couple of years older than Radha. But ever since they had begun to have their sessions, she had turned into dynamite.

Even as she kissed him, she was unbuttoning her blouse. Radha leaned down over the two of them, standing on the floor beside the bed and unzipped Swati's skirt.

"Manny," she told him, "Swati's blouse is open. Won't you unhook her bra?"

He didn't need to be told twice. Expertly he wrapped his hands around Swati and the bra was off. Still keeping her mouth fused to his, she pulled away the garments and soon, she was as naked as they were.

Finally, she pulled back her head, "Oh god, Manny, shove that cock inside me!" she breathed, lifting her hips and grabbing his cock. She thrust down impatiently, missing the target altogether.

"Easy, baby, easy. We got all the time in the world," he laughed.

Radha got on to the bed, squatting at their feet and leaning forward, took his dick in her hands and gently guided it into Swati's pussy.

"Ugghhh, Manny, you fill my cunt up!" she gasped as he thrust inside her.

"Take a ride, baby," he said.

Swati began to fuck him faster. He spread his legs wide apart so that she could be more comfortable between them and put his arms around her. She kissed him again, now moving furiously over him.

Radha flopped down onto the bed, her feet pointing towards their heads. She pushed her body up the bed till her eyes were directly in line with his cock moving in and out of Swati's cunt. She reached out and grabbed the base of his shaft with one hand. With the other, she fondled his balls.

"Oh god, oh god, your cock, your cock feels so good and thick in me, oh yes, lift your hips goddamn it and fuck me back, oh yes, yes, like that, you hunk, come on, come on, fuck me, fuck me," she wailed.

When they saw Radha's pussy barely a foot away from their faces, they leaned sideways to kiss it. Radha raised one foot high above her to allow both of them to get access to her wet cunt.

Swati nibbled on Radha's engorged clit, while he licked up and down the slit and they did this without breaking the rhythm with which they were fucking.

"Ummmm...oh yes, you two, suck me, lick my pussy, oh my god, yes, yes," Radha gasped, arching her hips toward them. She thrust her head between their pumping hips again and blindly let her tongue lick whatever flesh it could encounter: her cunt, his thrusting cock and his balls.

Unable to control herself any longer, her senses heightened, Swati grabbed his shoulders fiercely and with amazing strength, rolled over. Radha had to draw back and watch Swati manipulate him till he was on top of her.

"Now, Manny, give it to me," Swati mumbled, spreading her legs wide open and raising her knees till her heels were digging into his back.

He began to pump into her, fondling her tits and pinching her nipples. Radha crawled on her fours till she was straddling Swati's face.

As Swati pushed her tongue into Radha's pussy, Manny leaned forward and kissed Radha on her mouth, pushing his tongue in, letting her suck on it.

"Ahhhhh, oh god, oh god," Swati's voice was muffled, but the way she suddenly started to buck her hips up and down was enough indication for him to realize that she was approaching her orgasm.

He thrust harder, deeper and faster into her and felt her pussy wash his cock with the juices. He continued to pump for a couple of minutes till she went rigid and then, pulling his cock out of her cunt he scooted up her body. He pushed Radha back and sinking his hands around Swati's head, lifted her up. Swati willingly opened her mouth to allow him to plunge his cock in. Her cheeks hollowed and expanded as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth.

Radha shifted back on the bed and bent over Swati's face.

"Fuck my mouth too, please," she told him.

He pulled his cock out of Swati's mouth and fed it to Radha. Allowing her to lick and suck on him for a minute, he went back to Swati's mouth.

They sucked his cock, trading it back and forth between them. He could feel his balls tighten as he came closer to cumming. Radha realized his predicament and immediately began to squeeze his balls gently.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come," he breathed and rose up till he was standing on the bed. The two women sat on either side of his hips and while Swati took his shaft in her mouth, Radha licked his balls.

He thrust his hands down to grab Radha's tit with his left hand and Swati's with his right and throwing his head back, he plunged forward one last time into Swati's mouth.

He came with a sudden violent movement of his hips. He paused to let Swati swallow the initial burst, and then pulled his cock out of her mouth.

The two women leaned forward, greedily trying to swallow and lick the remainder of his come. After making sure that he was empty, they kissed each other, transferring his juice from mouth to mouth.

Much later, he straddled Radha's ample chest and fucked her tits, while Swati, having strapped on the dildo, fucked Radha's cunt.

He sat on her face so that his balls were in her mouth. His cock entered her cleavage from the top and as it glided back and forth between her massive tits, he looked up at Swati who was fucking Radha's pussy with the dildo. Swati was facing him and all he had to do to close the circle was to lean forward and kiss her mouth.

It suited him fine that the two women were insatiable and continued their games with the dildo while he took a shower in the connecting bathroom.

What neither woman knew was that Manny was putting in a new tape in the recorder. He slid the recorded tape out and pushed it inside his briefcase.

******

He parked his car off the road and waited patiently. He had to wait for fifteen minutes till he saw the van come to a stop on the other side of the road.

The man climbed out of the seat and casually walked over to Manny.

"Hi, Manny. Had a good time?"

"You bet," he replied, grinning.

"Where's the packet?"

Manny opened the briefcase and slid the two tapes over to the man.

"The first one is still in the player on the shelf of the living room. You sure you want to do this?"

"Damn right, I am. There's no other way I could get my dick up without watching her do the things you said she does with you and Swati. Thanks man. You made my life."

Manny had an amused expression on his face as he watched Deepak walk away.

12