The Tape

Story Info
Mike discovers an old video of Ashley.
3.4k words
3.89
195.5k
268

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Ashley just celebrated their 10th anniversary this past summer with a trip the the mountains. They loved camping and hiking together, it was a chance to just enjoy each others company. Their marriage was far from perfect, with its ups and downs but they were both happy. They were high school sweethearts, they started dating when they were 15 and got married at 23. The had only been apart once since they were 15, when Ashley broke up with Mike right before his 21st birthday. They were apart for the summer until Mike convinced Ashley to get back together with him. They mended their relationship, moved in together, and were married by 23. Their first child came shortly after marriage and their second 5 years later.

Both of them being in their mid thirties, and having been with each other for so long, their sex life had really slowed down after the second child. They had both accepted that, especially considering Mike thought Ashley was satisfied when they did have sex. He just figured that was natural, especially considering Ashley didn't ever have much of a sex drive to begin with.

Ashley was attractive, she was short with a small frame. She has been a runner her whole life and did gymnastics through college. She was fit, had a flat stomach and a tone body. Even after having children she still managed to stay in shape. She had very fair skin and was covered in freckles. Her hair was a fiery red and had tight curls. Her hair was long now and she often wore it in a braid, but when Mike had met Ashley, she had really short hair, what they call a "pixie cut". Ashley wore her hair like that all through college before she grew it out. Mike always liked how Ashley looked naked. Although her breasts were small, she had the cutest pink nipples that couldn't be held back by any sweater when she caught a chill. She always kept her pubic hair trimmed but never shaved, and Mike was always a fan of how her little red bush looked in contrast with her little pink slit. Ashley had a beautiful vagina, it was small, bright pink, with labia that didn't protrude. Her clit was disproportionately large to the rest of her vagina and Mike liked that. He had only wished that Ashley enjoyed oral sex. Ashley had never orgasmed from oral sex with Mike, she would only cum occasionally in the missionary position. Ashley would cum from making love, she was not one to get fucked. Their sex life was in every way, and had always been vanilla.

Mike was a fairly attractive guy, average in every way with a boyish face and a great sense of humor. Knew he wasn't the biggest or best looking guy but he took pride in the fact that he was in shape, had a good job that supported his family, and was able to make anyone laugh. Mike was great at making the girls laugh, which he knew always made him desirable. Women would flirt with him and he would fantasize about what it would be like to fuck them. He loved his wife and would never cheat on her but he would sometimes become bored with making love to his wife and wonder what it would be like to fuck a stranger. He would think about all the things his wife wouldn't let him do, go down on them and then bend them over and fuck them. Things never went further than a fantasy. Ashley was the only woman Mike had ever been with and that is how things would stay.

Mike and Ashley had just bought a new house, Mike had gotten a promotion at work and was making really good money so they decided it was time to upgrade. Mike took off of work today, he wanted to continue packing up their old house as it had sold and the closing date was quickly approaching. Ashley was at work and the kids at school, Mike thought that this would be a great opportunity to get a lot of packing done while no one was home. Mike decided to tackle the attic today, it was kind of fun as he went through old boxes, like a time capsule of his youth. Most of these boxes have probably not been touched since they were married ten years before and moved into their first house. As Mike packed and went through boxes, he came across a box of Ashley's old college stuff, mostly some old text books, her old lab top computer, and some old unmarked DVD disks. Mike had thought to himself, wondering what was on the unmarked disks and if the computer still worked. He had thought that if the computer still worked, maybe he could give it to his oldest kid for school work. He took the computer from its case and plugged it into an outlet up in the back of the cluttered attic. To Mikes surprise, the computer started up and opened to the desktop screen. The desktop was cluttered with drafts of old term papers and outdated icons for applications that were no longer supported by today's technology. Mike had thought to himself that he could wipe the computer, update it and put it back into use.

Mike decided to see what was on some of the old disks, to see what could be thrown out. The first disk Mike inserted opened up to files titled PSY302, and SAT401. Mike laughed to himself and thought back to what an over achiever Ashley was in college. He would check with Ashley before he discarded this disk. Mike inserted the next disk into the computer. It opened to a folder containing multiple other folders. Mike clicked on a folder that opened to a bunch of pictures. They appeared to be pictures of Ashley from when they were in college. Her hair still short, a big smile on her face. He did not recognize where this picture was taken. There stood Ashley, in a little black bikini, hands on her hips, posing for a picture on a beach. She looked confident and happy. Mike thought to himself, this looks like it was taken the summer they were broken up. He remembered that she went away on vacation that summer with her girl friends. Feelings that Mike thought he had forgotten started to come back. The feelings of betrayal when Ashley broke up with him and then went to have a great summer without him. He spent the summer depressed as she went off to have fun. When they had gotten back together Ashley had explained to Mike that they had been together since they were kids and she wanted to spend some time to her self to find herself. She always swore that she wasn't with anyone else besides Mike. Mike thought that was reasonable when they had gotten back together. Over the years Mike had forgotten that Ashley never seemed the same after their time apart.

Mike, in a flash back to that summer, continued to scroll through the pictures. He eventually closed that folder and opened another.

It was a video.

Mike assumed that it was a video from Ashley's vacation and decided to have a look. As he started the video his heart skipped a beat as he saw Ashley, Sitting propped up in a bed, the soles of her feet together with her knees parted. She was wearing sexy black underwear with a matching bra. The contrast of the black against her pale skin was lovely, her short pixie cut looked a little disheveled. She had a dreamy look in her eyes, spacey, sleepy, intoxicated. She looked as if she had been out partying all night.

Mike continued to watch in amazement and he saw Ashley's hand slowly move across her chest, methodical down her flat stomach and come to a rest upon her openly displayed crotch. Mike could see, protruding through her thin black panties, the silhouette of her erect clit as he watch Ashley's finger tease her button through her panties. Mike watched as Ashley lifted up her hips and pushed her knees further apart displaying more of herself. He could now see she was wearing a thong. Mike had thought to himself how he had never known Ashly to wear thongs.

Mike became aware of his own cock, taking notice to this youthful image of his now wife. He could see Ashley's pink little asshole being barely concealed by the thong, and just above that, Mike noticed how wet Ashley's panties were as they glistened with every teasing stroke of Ashley's fingers. Mike had never known Ashley to masturbate and was intrigued by the fact that it seemed as if Ashley was putting on a show.

Mike continued to watch as Ashley sat up to unclasp her bra, letting her perky breasts be fully exposed. Her nipples were fully erect, it was clear to Mike that Ashley was in a state of arousal that he had never witnessed before. Ashley fell back to lay flat, cupped her breasts with her hands and slowly put her knees together, letting her thighs sandwich her vagina. She appeared swollen down there. Her lips were puffy, and her clit was erect. Mike wondered what had caused his shy little wife to be so horny she was almost unrecognizable. Ashley then lifted her legs straight up in the air and pointed her toes to the sky, an act that would be impossible for anyone that had not had years of gymnastics. Mike watched in shock as Ashley slowly peeled her panties off, first exposing her ass, then her pure, un-ravaged womanhood. She continued to lift them past her knees before kicking them aside. Mike saw Ashley like he never had before, as a woman without reserve, open for the taking, and saturated with anticipation. Mike noticed, as he watched Ashley bring her legs back down and continue to play with herself that she was completely shaved. There was not even any stubble, it looked as though she had waxed. Mike, for as long as he had known Ashley, had never seen her smooth. Mike could see a droplet, roll from Ashley's opening and slowly creep past her tight little pink asshole before it was absorbed into the sheet.

Mike was in a trance. He felt betrayed but more overwhelmingly curious and aroused. He had not even noticed that he had grown rock hard watching this performance and had begun to slowly stroke his own cock over his pants. Mike snapped out of his trance as he notice the camera move to get a better angle of Ashley masturbating. What had never occurred to Mike now slammed into his head like a gun shot. Ashley was not alone, she was performing for someone, but who? Ashley had sworn never to have been with anyone else, did not masturbate, and never wanted to be filmed. Mike could never believe that this side existed in Ashley.

The camera moved closer to Ashley, and as it did she got up on her knees on the bed, as if almost by command and got in a position to crawl towards the camera. She moved to sit on the edge of the bed as the camera moved ever closer. The camera was now right in front of her, standing over her as she looked up at it. She had a look in her eye as if she was hypnotized. Mikes stomach sank as he saw the hand of a man reach out from behind the camera and gently run up Ashly's outstretched neck, to her chin and then to her plump lips. Ashely brought her hand up and held the mans hand In hers. She then licked the length of his outstretched finger before taking it In her mouth and slowly putting her lips off of it. The hand moved up to caress Ashley's cheek and then he ran his finger through her short curly hair. He was gentle so when he forcefully grabbed Ashley by the hair, she got a look on her face that Mike had not seen before. Her look was one of shock, fear, and excitement all in one.

Mike was torn, he did not want to watch but couldn't keep his eyes off of what he knew was coming next. The hand guided Ashley to her knees and panned down to her looking up at a firm rippled stomach leading to a massive bulge under the mans pants. Ashley's expression was as if she was about to unwrap a gift she had always wanted. She slowly undid the mans belt, and lowered his jeans. The man was wearing athletic boxer briefs that revealed the power that he had over Ashley. As Ashley pulled his briefs down, what sprung from them confirmed Mikes worst fear. What made it even worst was the words that came from Ashley's mouth. As she looked up at the manhood before her, Mike could hear her say with an excited giggle: "oh my God".

Mike could tell that the man behind the camera was a large, in shape white man. He had a thick dark bush that continued to his strong stomach. It wasn't the length of his cock that amazed Mike, although it was much longer that his, it was the girth. He watched as Ashley licked, starting at his big full balls, up his shaft to the tip. She paused before she wrapped her lips around the tip. She struggled as the hand reached down and held her head as the man guided his cock further into Ashley's mouth. Ashley struggled but was eager to try and please the man. It was obvious that she was an amateur giving herself up to a much more experienced man. Mike was overwhelmed with jealousy, Ashley never gave him blow jobs. Sex with her seems a matter of business. Who was this woman so eager to please this superior man.

The man forced his cock further into her mouth before releasing her. She withdrew, slowly dragging her lips to his tip before opening up to envelope his cock in her mouth without his guidance. This went on and as Mike watched, he felt completely a feeling of being dominated, he had always though of him and Ashley as equals in their relationship but it was clear now who had always been in control. He worked his cock harder, fully aware that watching his wife worship a man like he had never known made him more harder than he had ever been.

The man stepped back from Ashley, the camera panned to a dresser in the room. Mike caught his first glimpse of the man in his totality as he approached the dresser with a mirror on it. He was handsome and he knew it. To him this was just another conquest. To Ashley, this would turn out to be a once in a lifetime experience.

The camera was set on the dresser, fixed on Ashley who was now back in bed, her legs open, waiting to be impaled. Things would not be that easy though. The man walked to Ashley, wrapped his hands around her thighs, pulled her to the edge of the bed and pushed her knees even further apart. He began to go down on Ashley. Mike had never been allowed to do this but he watched as Ashley ran her fingers through the mans hair and pulled him in closer to her. The sound that began to fill the attic, where Mike sat there alone, jerking off to the sight of his wife doing things with a man, and acting in such ecstasy that he had never seen, was a sound that Mike had never heard his wife make before. She was moaning, squirming around on the bed clutching the sheets like she had been possessed. Mike watched as Ashley's legs began to straighten, her toes stretched out, and her body began to quiver. This man had brought Ashley to the edge of orgasm with only his tongue quicker than Mike had ever known. Her moans so powerful that Mike began to second guess if he had ever even made his wife cum.

The man stopped just as Ashley approached orgasm. Ashley lay, shaking on the bed, completely vulnerable to what was about to happen. The man positioned himself on top of Ashley, the head of his throbbing monster just hovering above Ashley's eager hole. He held Ashley down by her shoulders, his cock head, already oozing with precum danced and circled gently on Ashley's swollen clit. The man pushed just the head in. Ashley's pussy split, she could feel herself being forced open in a way she had never been before. Mike almost came right there at the sight of that, the look on Ashley's face, a look of wonderful agony.

The man pushed deeper into Ashley, he was only half way in and was already exploring into Ashley further than Mike ever had. Ashley struggled to adjust to the size of him but her struggle began to fade to joy. Her moans intensified as the man bottomed out on Ashley. He just pushed into her as deep as she could accommodate him. Mike watched as she wiggled her hips on his stiff flesh achieving an orgasm like Mike had never witnessed. Her legs straightened, her arms wrapped around him and she cried as this man made her feel like she had never before.

The man clearly gave Ashley a moment to recover before pulling out of her and walking to get the camera. He brought the camera back to the bed and zoomed in on Ashley's stretched out pussy. It had not shrunken back yet from the void that massive cock had made, and Mike noticed the puddle of his wife's cum that had soaked the sheet beneath her. He had never known her to squirt before and it was now clear to him his wife did not love him for the way he fucked her.

The man guided Ashley to all fours, she arched her back to receive him. The man handed Ashley the camera and made her hold it so it was focused on her face. Mike could not see anything besides his wife's face. The man had her bent over breasts down, ass up. He reached forward and grabbed a handful of her short hair, pulling her into him and forcing her to stare into the camera. Mike knew just by the look on his wife's face when the man had entered her. He was rough with her. Her eyes grew wide and she squealed like his submissive little pet as he began to drive the full length of his hammer into her womb. He mouth, locked open in the shape of an "O" let out shrieks and screams as the man slammed into her. It looked as if she was in terrible pain until Mike had heard her proudly proclaim, through her erratic breathing and screaming, "don't stop I'm going to cum again". The man picked up his pace as he violently fucked Ashley. She was know taking every inch of him and it was clear she was loving it. The man grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into him. She was split open, completely exposed and she came so hard it looked as if she might pass out. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned like a primal animal in heat.

It was clear the man was close. He grabbed the camera back from Ashley lowered her to her knees and put his throbbing cock, still dripping from her cum into Ashley's mouth. She worshiped the organ that had made her feel this way. She knew he was close as he pulled his cock from her mouth and aimed it right at her face. Mike was shocked when he saw his prude wife position herself to receive his load. She opened her mouth and just as she did the man erupted. Rope after rope of thick white cum landed all over Ashley, Mike could not believe how much there was. As Mike watched Ashley eagerly swallow what landed in her mouth, Mike came all over himself.

Mike could not believe what he had just witnessed Ashley do. He was never aware that Ashley was capable of such desire. As Mike ejected the disk and turned to find something to clean himself up with, he noticed that Ashley had been watching him. She had come home from work early to help pack. She had caught him masturbating to her video.

***This is my first public story. Please comment or give feedback. I would love to write more. ***