The Task

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It feels so deliciously naughty and at the same time so wrong.

My mind becomes flooded with all of the self talk of: "What am I doing?", "What is wrong with me?", "Why does this excite me so much?", etc., etc.

But I had committed to the fact that if a man assisted me than I would perform the task.

As I hear Stanley returning from the back room I feel my body start to react to my intentions.

I am visibly shaking while an internal struggle wages in my mind.

My legs are slightly parted and again Stanley takes a hold of my foot and extends my leg forward. The open v of my dress leaves no doubt that Stanley has a clear view of my red panties. His eyes are fixated on my crotch trying not be too obvious, but unable to look away.

I am getting wetter just watching his reaction.

Is it possible to feel a person's stare? I can feel a slight heat starting at my upper thigh, moving to the inside of my leg, and settling right on my purring kitty. I can actually feel a slight pressure against my swollen lips as if I am being touched on my most intimate place. I close my eyes taking a deep breath.

Time has stopped and all that exists is Stanley sitting in front of me with my foot in his hand while the v of my dress creeps upwards. I have no desire to place my hand on my lap to obstruct his view. I have no desire to do anything regarding my exposure but to watch Stanley's eyes. I am addicted to the moment.

As if having received a good slap on the face, Stanley puts my foot down asking me "How do they fit?"

The moment is over as I struggle to reply.

I stand up walking in front of him while allowing my slit to open with each step.

I ask him to put on the 3-inch heel on one foot and the 4-inch heel on the other to see which feels more natural. He seems excited to comply, as I am able to observe his quick glances up my dress each time a shoe comes off and another one is put on.

The sexual tension is lessening but not entirely gone.

I rise to my feet again with both styles on either foot.

Lifting my dress up to the top of my stockings feels almost natural to me as I demonstrate to Stanley the average length of my shorter skirts. Another requirement of the task.

I balance on one heel at a time asking Stanley, which one he prefers holding my dress high enough to show my garter clasps.

Stanley is much more relaxed then I would expect openly staring at my legs and stockings.

I can't help but to wonder what might be happening inside his glen plaid pants.

With almost professional coolness, he tells me that he likes the 4-inch heels better as they make my legs look so much longer.

I recall my conversation with my shoe sales friend from the day before as to how many dresses he sees up everyday making me appreciate even more Stanley's attention to my exhibition.

I like how he looks at me, almost too much. It feels so good to be appreciated as a sexy woman. I want to show him more and probably would if he asked me to.

I feel like I am someone else; someone who is not married; someone who doesn't have children; someone who likes to feel sexy, but it is still me showing myself off to Stanley.

As my task instructed me I sit back down leaving my dress at its new height, which has moved the v considerably higher, and Stanley removes each shoe smiling slightly as his eyes again wander northward.

He places each shoe back in its box while for the first time I take a quick look at the opening of my dress. To my embarrassment and tiny bit of horror, I can see my red crotch extending well beyond the black linen fabric and realize that I have been giving Stanley a view of virtually the entire front of my red panties including the sheer lace appliqués. No wonder he was smiling!

I am that much more excited and equally mortified, as I never had intended to show so much. A feeling of shame passes over me for acting so foolishly and I want to leave, but I don't want to leave.

Stanley wraps up the 4-inch red shoes smiling at me the entire time. I smile back while my entire body vibrates from the realization of what I just did. My god, I purposely showed a strange man my legs all of the way to my crotch and enjoyed doing it.

I hear Stanley wish me a good day telling me to "come again", and my mind responds, "I almost just did."

I climb back into my car shaking from head to toe remembering the look in Stanley's eyes while I was displaying so much of myself. It is so confusing to feel the rush of adrenaline filling me with regret and excitement.

I love this feeling and at the same time want to scold myself for it.

I reach down between my legs and find that my panties are soaked.

I now understand the feeling of humiliation that accompanies something like this. I feel so exhilarated and ashamed at the same time.

I want another task and I don't want another task.

I feel so alive!!!

*

The final part of the task was to post this on Literotica.

12