The Taste of Night

Story Info
Vampire lesbian sex – can it get hotter?
2.1k words
4.03
18.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some may call me a murderer, others with an odd sense of humor, an entrepreneur. Shaking my head in regards to the folly of humans, I send my cascade of alternately raven and violet tresses into a whirl, laughing. As I continue to walk, I observe the men and women wandering among my midst. A bemused smile plays across my crimson lips as I ponder the oddities of the living. Recently though, it seems that mortals as of late, have forgotten the name of ancient creatures such as myself, vampire.

I am a part of the undead race, true enough, although that is not where my identity ends. I am called Cystine, Cystine Azure, due to the piercingly blue eyes that my family is renowned for. Though we are scattered into nearly every corner of the world, we are higher in number than one might first assume. I live in an apartment near the bend of Main and Walnut, preferring my own company to the frivolous covens, that however, is a personal choice. As a matter of fact, my apartment is my ultimate destination for the "day;" but first I shall hunt, then perhaps detour to one of my favorite places near here, a secluded area overlooking the city scape.

The streets were thinning out of people by now, though those remaining were not to my liking thus far. A child no more than seven walked with whom I guessed was his mother, I turned away in disgust. I have never killed a child, and do not intend to break that anytime soon. Debating as to whether I should peruse another nearby town, when a possible choice wandered in my direction. Her shoulder-length brown hair bounced lightly as she stepped, framing her heart-shaped face. Before I had too much time to contemplate this, she surprised me by being an undead as well. Slight disappointment crossed my thoughts as I began to pass her, but then she stopped me saying,

"Were you considering killing me?"

Shocked at her boldness, I replied," Until it came to my attention that you are the same as myself, yes. However, I apologize for my misjudgment. Good night."

She bit her lip softly, then called, "Wait? Where are you going, might I come with you?"

Inwardly I groaned, another youngster out to bum 'tricks of the trade,' from the older ones. "I'm planning to hunt, pause somewhere for a bit, then return to my apartment. If you wish, I suppose that you may tag along, just please, don't do anything to piss me off, for instance asking idiotic questions."

She smiled, and thanked me quietly, matching my stride, though I had her beaten in height by five or six inches (okay, so I was wearing heels). That in itself placated me somewhat, for I am short, barely 5'2" if I round up. Inspecting her more closely, I did find her form pleasing to the eye, and her voice was sweet, another thing I had missed from the company of others.

"So where do you live?" she asked, apparently trying to make conversation.

"In an apartment in town," I replied, keeping my gaze averted, as there was no doubt in my mind that she did not swing in my direction, "I'm a bit of a lone wolf, one might say."

She laughed, and ran her fingers down my arm," You don't appear as much of a wolf to me."

I found ignoring her more difficult than before, and blushed. Yes, even vampires can blush. Not replying verbally, I scanned the crowd for possibilities. At last, a man with light brown hair, and hazel eyes crossed our path, taking in our figures and mischievous smiles.

"My girlfriend and I are looking for someone to complete our little party tonight. Would you care to join?" the vampire who I came to know as Medina asked, trailing her hand down a nearby lamppost.

His eyes lit up, and replied," Why, I never thought you'd ask, and it so happens I'm free tonight." His warm eyes took on a stronger greenish tinge, and came with us. Like a sheep to the slaughter, he followed us.

As I was the only one who knew where we were going, I was in the lead, with Medina beside me, her arm lightly linked through mine. Without warning, she turned and pulled me into a searing kiss that nearly left me breathless. As we neared the complex, she continued touching me and kissing me.. I thought I was dreaming as the three of us entered my apartment. Once we finally crossed the threshold, Medina and I parted to take the guy we took off the streets, and cuff him to my bed. Therefore, he was present and able to watch, but not to touch as we gave him a bit of a show.

I found myself being coerced into a dance, wondering what she was planning exactly. However, she was not going to have all the fun. It seemed as though the scent of my perfume was affecting her in the most delightful of ways. she had turned her face towards my neck, and I felt her inhale, then shudder slightly, and she began to run her fingertips lightly down my back. I could play as well. As we danced, the music picked up in intensity, and I danced a little dirtier, making sure to brush against her as I moved toward the floor, raking my nails up her inner thigh as I returned to my original position. A soft moan escaped her lips before she could pause to stop it. If she wanted a challenge, I would most certainly give it to her.

The restrained man upon my bed was all but forgotten, as Medina and I became lost in one another. It seemed as though it were a race to see who could inflict the most damage without actually touching any obvious places. It is amazing what you can learn about your body when your senses are heightened nearly beyond control, craving more. I slowly nibbled along the side of her neck, up along her jawline, then down to her collarbone, and was abruptly brought back to face her. Medina entrapped my lips in a passion filled kiss, laced with a hint of violence. A perfect recipe for seduction.

~~

We became more intent in our actions, and I felt her quick hands up underneath my shirt, pulling it over my head. I raised an eyebrow, this could get interesting. I responded in turn, and as we resumed dancing, an added fervor was present in our movements. It was intriguing to be dancing topless with another girl, and apparently Medina found this equally so, for she brought me closer, and trailed her tongue over the flesh outlining my bra, before removing it entirely. I barely repressed a shudder before ridding her of the same bothersome garment. I decided that she was not going to have all the fun, making me appear distant, or unlikely to return favors. I slid my hands to her waist, then hips, and brought them back up grazing her ribs and the underside of her breasts as I did so. I licked lightly from her neck, to her collarbone, then teased her right nipple with my tongue and teeth. One of my hands continued to caress lower down her body, and skimmed her hip, then past her thigh, then came back up the inner side. I resumed my upwards path, softly turning slow circles around the outside of where she wanted my hands to be. My mouth soon followed the procession as had my fingers, and I licked against her, meeting her eye to eye, smiling smugly.

Her pupils had darkened, and i saw the lust, edged with anger at my actions, and I barely had time to complete my smirk before she shoved me onto the bed, nearly ripping my pants in her haste. She flicked her tongue against my breast, drawing the now taut nipple into her mouth, and raked her nails down my sides as she placed her hand between my legs. I had to restrain myself there, because her apt fingers were pressing my buttons as it might be said. One of those slim digits tugged at my panties, pulling them off of my frame. 'Okay," I thought, 'I'm not going to be the only one naked here.' Thus, I set to working a hand beneath her skirt, realizing that she wore nothing beyond that. I abruptly flipped her over, and asked quietly,

"Forget something?" as I slipped two fingers inside of her.

Medina's eyes widened, a wordless sigh escaped from her soft pink lips. After a bit, she rocked her hips against my hand, pushing me to move faster. I smiled, and nibbled down her stomach while obliging her, my slim fingers moving at a quicker pace. She was wet, I laughed under my breath, then casually brought my tongue over the top of her clitoris. She moaned a little louder, and motioned for me to stop. 'Okay,' I thought.. Guess she wants to kill him now?

Needless to say, that wasn't what she was thinking. She rolled me onto my side, and repositioned herself so that we were lying in opposite directions. 'Oh,' it clicked as she spread my thighs and began to return the favor. The poor guy on my bed must have been going crazy.. He was handcuffed, watching two (apparently) hot girls (I don't consider myself to be, but to each their own) first making out, and now in a sexual sixty-nine. I could feel her fangs along the inside of my thighs, and I nearly whimpered, therefore, I decided to make it worth her while. I then brought her clit within my teeth,continuing to tongue her, and added another finger inside of her, more or less fucking her. I grinned internally when her breathing began to hitch, and her hips to rock once more against me. I ran a free hand over her hyper sensitive skin, and gently nipped her, bringing her to a full pitched scream.

I must admit, though she was orgasming at the moment, she continued to touch me, ever increasing her speed and force until I found myself in nearly the same boat, biting back the moans until they forced themselves out anyway. Yet we pushed the other for more.

Eventually, our bodies slowed from the assault they had been given, and we were now able to turn our attentions to the confined man. Medina slashed through his clothes like water, while I preoccupied him with kisses and strokes. She soon had his pants off, and his excitement was evident. 'Hmmm. not bad,' I acknowledged, tracing my nails over the tender flesh. He jumped, and writhed under our ministrations.

Medina noticed what I was about to do, and distracted him with a flick of the tongue over his shaft. I smiled, and nibbled at his jawline, then around the side to his neck. Initially, I bit down lightly, so that he barely felt a thing, however, blood lust is something that cannot be held back long. The scent reached Medina's senses shortly thereafter, and she quickly put her mouth to better use at his neck as well, allowing her hands to finish the job. His body shook with the force of his release, and at the point of which, we let him feel the extent of a vampire's strength, female or no.

Once through, we licked our lips, it's rude to talk with your mouth full after all.

"You missed a spot," she said, leaning towards me, darting her tongue at the corner of my mouth, then caught my lower lip between her teeth. I would have chided her jokingly for not having been upfront, but I found it a little difficult to speak at the time.

She slowly kissed me, then nipped into my bottom lip. 'Oh god!' it had been a long while since I'd been bitten, so I allowed her to nip, as long as she didn't mind me reciprocating.

I might mention, that to a vampire, blood is an extremely powerful aphrodisiac, and that this was affecting the both of us yet again. I probably don't have to explain what happened next, but for the hell of I will. Yes, we ended up going at each other again, this time far less hurried, and already quenched.

A low growl escaped my lips, and Medina asked what was wrong. I answered, " The sun is about to rise."

"Yes, so? That happens every day Cystine."

I rolled my eyes, "I know that.. But, what are we going to do with the body?"