The Tasting

Story Info
A sissy's mistress arranges a surprise for him.
735 words
3.61
33.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm. You're pretty in frills, sissy. Pink polka dots look good on you, and your lipstick is just so. Lift up your skirt for me, show me the panties you picked out."

"Aww, those are too small. Your cock is poking out. Hee! Now turn around and wiggle your cute little tush for me. Good sissy boy. Now get down on your knees."

"I suppose you're wondering why we're here. Well, I know you've been curious about sucking cock, so I've arranged a little initiation for you. We're going to have a cock tasting. It's like a wine tasting, but you don't get to spit it out into a cup afterward."

"Oh, don't be scared. These are friends of mine. Say hello to my sissy bitch, boys. Sissy, say 'hello' to the boys."

"Now, I'm sure my boys can tell a slut when they see her, but just in case, why don't you tell tell us all why you're down there on your knees."

"I'm waiting. Don't make me cross with you unless you want me to be spanked in front of all these men."

"You're here to 'service these gentlemen with your mouth'? I think you can do better than that."

"Good boy. That's right, you're here to suck cock. And why is that?"

"'Because that's what a sissy's job is.' Good girl. Now, who would like to be first?"

"Ooh, he's big, isn't he? Take a good look, sissy. This is what a real man looks like."

"Now, don't be scared. Just do exactly as I say."

"Put your hand on his jeans, there. Give him a little squeeze. How's it feel? Nice and thick?"

"Open his fly."

Zzzip.

"Give him a little nuzzle to show him you're interested. You like how he smells, don't you? You'll find out how he tastes soon enough. Mmm, down, girl, you're embarrassing yourself."

"Now work your fingertips under the elastic in his boxers, but don't pull them down until I say so. Now, say 'May I, mistress?'"

"What a polite young lady. Yes you may."

"Oh my, that's a pretty cock, isn't it? Get up close to it. That's right. Feel how warm it is against your face."

"Do you think it's too big for you? No? Brave little sissy. Go on, touch him. I know you want to."

"Aren't you eager? Shameless tart. Get him hard. I bet you know how to do that."

"Oh, my. Are you sure that great big thing is going to fit in your little mouth?

"Well, if you say so. Let's start slow. Give that nice big cock a kiss. There, right on the head."

"Mm, he's leaking. I bet you are too. You always get your panties stained. Go on, taste it. Just lick it up with the tip of your tongue.

"Do you like the taste? No? Well, it's a little too late for that now."

Mmph!

"Aw, you weren't expecting that, were you?"

NNNnnn-

"Don't talk with your mouth full, dear. Now get to work. And don't forget to use your tongue."

Glug glug glug

"Do you like it when he grabs you by the hair like that? Aren't you glad I made you grow it out?"

Mmhm!

"You look so pretty with your painted lips wrapped around his cock. I think I'll take a picture."

Click!

Glug glug glug

"Oh dear, you're not very good at this, are you? Don't worry, I'll make sure you get loads of practice."

Glug glug glug

Nggh... nggh...

"We'll be here all night if we leave it up to you. Maybe we'd better hurry things along."

Gasp!

Fap fap fap

"There we go. Oooh, he's getting closer now. Better open up wide."

Fap fap fap

"Aw, you're going to have bruised lips, aren't you? Everyone's going to know what you've been doing."

Fap fap fapfapfap-

"Here it comes, sissy! Get ready!"

Fapfapfapfapfap-

Squeak!

Ahhh.

"Hee! Your face is all messy. Did you like that?"

"Good boy. I'm proud of you. You just sucked your first cock."

"You want to go now? But the rest of the boys haven't had their turns yet. You don't want to disappoint the boys, do you?"

"Your mouth is tired? I'm sorry to hear that, sweetie. Would you like me to give the boys your cute little ass instead?"

"That's what I thought. Pucker up, sissy bitch. Next in line!"