The Tasting Game

Story Info
Fun games help keep us from going insane
1k words
2.94
31.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

The tasting game,

Fun games help keep us from going insane. One of my favourite games usually result in the bonding of two people, if you are gay that's fine but me - I love to indulge with very sensual games with Amanda, and sometimes Teresa and Philippa too because they are all girls I love to touchy feel, girls who are fun girly girls who don't mind a bit of a rumpus.

If that sounds like I am coming it a bit, that I am trying to show off, believe me I'm not because the girls are all in for the party games - and how.

Amanda is my present girl - I recently her invited her to a party, one of those guessing parties when, blindfolded and handcuffed (yes it was really one of those parties!) the girls had to guess what we were tasting.

My good mate Alex had thought of a really good game which inevitably would develop in oral sex, which arguably, is the most intimate foreplay of all.

When he showed me into the kitchen I expected he wanted some help in bringing the nosh into the lounge where a mixed gathering of fours girls and four lads including myself and Alex were ready for some eats.

Showing me some of the vegetables and fruits lined up on the table I asked how did he want them prepared but, with a wink of an eye he whispered into my ear and I knew what he was about.

"Could be fun" I said.

"The four girls must of course be handcuffed so they can't feel the offering and blindfolded so they can't see, else of course it would spoil the whole venture." Alex said with a glint in his eye.

On the table all in a line was a cucumber, courgette, banana, small marrow, and some sweet potatoes which came in varying sizes.

"It is the guessing game huh Alex?" I said.

"Yes, you've got it, but with a subtle addition to what you see here."

"Which is?" I asked - pretty sure, knowing Alex, what that would be."

His hand went down to his tackle and I instantly knew what he was about. Wow! This was going to be fun and I for one would have absolutely no inhibitions about presenting an alternative offering, something that was missing on the table but ready down under..

One by one Alex and I did the business and blindfolded each girl, and then tied the handcuffs behind them. They were all of chatter and the air was electric as the wandered what the game was.

The Alex told them what they must do;

"What you have to do is, one by one, guess by taste, the name of a particular fruit or vegetable - and to make it more fun you won't be able to see or feel it - and each of you must exit into the other room until you are called one by one to take your turn.

The girls were game, all chuckling and curious, it would be fun to see just how they would react. - it was my girl first chosen, and sat on a chair Alex took cucumber and gently teased it to her mouth.

"Tell me what do you think this is, you can take a nibble of you like, Amanda

She paused a little taking a sniff, saying she was pretty sure what it was but just a nibble would confirm.

"A cucumber!" she announced.

"Good girl" said Alex - and now this ...He picked up a banana and did the same, holding it close to her mouth.

"That's easy. I can smell it, it's a banana" she giggled.

And then the courgette which took a little more working out but watching her working her lips around it was really a turn on and instantly I felt a swell emerge in my pants.

She got that right and the Marrow too - although the bulk of that took a lot of nibbling by which time I was well in erection mode.

Alex winked at me, said I was next and already cock in hand I offered it to my baby. The other guys including Alex looked on with their tongues hanging out which made it all the more thrilling.

She sniffed it and let out such a naughty giggle.

"I know that smell but I had better have a taster to confirm" she said and the result of that was a very uplifting and tantalising mingling of lips, tongue and cock."

Alex had to pull her head away from me, she was so incensed with the job in hand (sorry mouth) telling her she'd had her time and come up with ten out of ten.

"Wow" I feel I am cock of the north" she said asking if she could stop and see if the next girl did as well..

That was fine and releasing her handcuffs and blindfold her hands were soon feeling the morsel she had just tasted, as she called it.

"No way are you gonna offer yours to other girls," Amanda said sternly, that is mine exclusive" and so rubbished the idea that I would enjoy being a mystery tasting for the others too, but Amanda said she would make up for that later, confirming she could so anything they could so but better!

The thought of that was gratifying to say the least and as the next girl came in, it was Teresa - I enjoyed the teasing touch of Amanda's fingers rummaging over my pants, causing quite a stir below, especially with watching Teresa go through the tasting procedure and seeing how she dealt with sucking Jason who had a fine specimen.

Again that resulted in laughter, Teresa saying that she knew that smell and taste, it was John, her partner!

Wrong!

Alex slowly removed her blindfold and she grimaced when she saw that she was mistaken, but Jason looked quite happy saying he had never been sucked like that before.

"I could have sworn, well they must all smell identical " she said trying to excuse herself - I did think the taste was a little more salty though."

Amanda consoled her saying it was only a game and they both joyfully watched the next two girls doing the sniffing and tasting bit which was enthralling and afterwards they all seemed happy, saying they would have to elaborate, next time for the guys to do the sniffing and tasting.

The mind boggles.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers