The Tattoo Parlor Visit

Story Info
She gives her first extramarital blowjob.
1.2k words
3.94
72.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a sunny afternoon as I walk into the tattoo studio. I was thinking I'd just pop in for a quick visit and to have Felix check my newest tattoo. I was surprised to see the place empty. When I called out a hesitant hello, Felix popped his head out of his workroom upstairs to answer me. He called me upstairs as he greeted me. I asked him why it was so quiet in the studio and he told me everyone was taking a late lunch and he didn't have another appointment for another 2 hours.

I told him why I was there and reached over to give him a hug. He gave me a tight squeeze and held me for a bit. We grinned at each other and he let out a little chuckle. Since it had also been awhile since my nipple piercing, he asked how it was going. I told him it felt fine, no problems and that my husband loved it. I also told him how much more sensitive my nipple was which was saying a lot. He laughed over that one.

Before I lost my nerve I asked him if he wanted to see it and of course he said yes. I closed the door to his workroom so no one would walk in if they came back from lunch early and turned to him as I slipped my shirt off over my head. His eyes lit up as I undid the front clasp of my red lacy bra. I saw his eyes zero in on my pierced left nipple and he licked his lips. I noticed the slight bulge beginning to grow in his jeans. He reached over to touch my warm breast and lightly caressed my nipple which stood at attention proudly with the silver metal hoop in it. I put my hand over his as he cupped my breast and held it there tightly. Taking his eyes from my breast he looked up to me as I smiled at him.

I leaned over towards him and our lips met. The kiss seemed to last forever. Now both my nipples were erect and hard; so was his cock. I reached down with my other hand and pressed it against the front of his pants and he let out a slight moan. With his right hand still on my left breast I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck as he pulled me tightly to him for another deep kiss, our tongues probing each others mouths.

I pushed him gently away from me and reached down to unzip his jeans; looking into his eyes I slipped his jeans down to his ankles, releasing his hardening cock. "Yummy" escaped from my lips. I made him sit on the edge of the seat he has his patrons use when he tattoos and grabbed his wheeled stool and sat down in front of him. I wanted to be comfortable as I pleased him with my mouth. He looked at me with question in his slightly glazed eyes. I told him not to worry about my husband. This was something I wanted to do and something hubby ordered me to enjoy.

I leaned over his hard cock and took him into my mouth. He let out a slight groan as I wrapped my hot tongue around his cock. I wanted to tease him until he begged me to let him cum. I used the tip of my tongue on the underside of his large, dark cock, tickling him and making him even harder. He grabbed my head to bring my mouth down over him but I backed off and shook my head. I told him if this was going to happen, and it most definitely was, then it was going to happen in my own sweet time and for him to just relax and enjoy it. He let out a sigh and released his hands from my head.

I proceeded to enjoy his beautiful cock and started licking it and stroking him with my tongue and lips. I caressed his balls with my fingers and with his cock in my hot mouth as looked up into his dark eyes. The look on his face was one of pure pleasure and lust. I returned my attention to his cock and started to take him deep into my throat. I could feel his hardness throbbing in my mouth and with all the attention I was giving him. I knew he couldn't last much longer. I backed off a bit and just amused myself by running my tongue around the velvety, purple head of his cock and running my nails along his thighs. His moans were getting a little louder and figuring his employees would be returning soon, I thought I would end his suffering and started taking him deep into my mouth and throat again.

This time when he wrapped his hands in my hair I didn't pull away, I just sucked on him harder and moving a little faster. Sneaking a peek up at his face I saw his eyes were glazed as he watched me. He whispered that he was close to cumming. I picked up my speed and intensity, wrapping my hand snuggly around the base of his cock. It felt like a hot piece of iron in my hand, he was so hard. Suddenly he leaned his head back and groaned and I got my first taste of his hot cum and he started to release his load into my eager mouth. I backed off a bit so he could shoot his hot cum into my mouth and over my face as he watched. His cum tasted so good as spurt after spurt landed on my tongue, with the last of it covering my face and some on my breasts. I scooped his cum off breasts with my fingers; licking them clean while he watched me.

The look of amazement on his face was priceless. I asked him if he was okay and all he could do was nod with a big smile on his face. With a deep breath he said he never felt better. I giggled as he grabbed my hand to pull me towards him. While standing between his knees he gave me a wonderful kiss and held me tight, pressing my breasts against his chest. He held me close and told me I was beautiful. I just grinned into his eyes and told him thank you, he wasn't so bad looking himself. We both laughed at that and I stood back to fix my bra and replace my shirt and he stood up and pulled his jeans back up. While he was zipping up we heard the sounds of his employees returning to the studio. What timing! Felix wanted me to stay a while to talk but I said I had to go. I knew hubby would want to hear what happened in detail. I told him I would be back soon but that I really enjoyed myself today. He said to hurry back and that my next tattoo was on the house. I said that wouldn't be necessary, I would think of a way to pay him for his "services" next time. I can't wait.