The Tattooist and the Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Conchabar
Conchabar
16 Followers

This one creeped up more quickly than she thought. Her pelvis started twitching as she fought off the building pressure of another monster orgasm. She had just released my shaft from her wet mouth before she could ask if she could cum again. I told her that she could but this time as she was about to cum, I told her to keep my cock in her mouth. Placing one hand behind her head and pushing gently on the back of her hair, I held her head in place so my chick was buried in her mouth as another pulsating orgasm ripped through her body. Georgia struggled against my hand trying to lift her head up as the rest of her body convulsed under the electric feeling running through her body as her pussy exploded her cum all over our legs again. I held her head in place for a little longer... After all her mouth felt so good wrapped around my cock... Before releasing her so she could at least get some air. She gasped and drew a deep breath, tears in her eyes and her body still convulsing from the pleasure that was now racking her whole body. As soon as she finished with one orgasm, another came almost immediately.

"Oh my fucking God, I can't take much more of this Sir"

I knew it was time to feel her pussy around my cock. I struggled to wait this long but soon I had to fuck her hard.

Pulling myself from up under her body, I stood and took the wand out from between her legs. Turning it off I placed it on the dressing table. Georgia was still in the position that I first put her in, kneeling on the bed with her body bent over. It was the perfect opportunity to just slide right into her but instead, I placed a hand on her perfect ass, and slid my fingers between her lips. Fuck she was so wet. Her body jerked when I rubbed her clit, like it wasn't swollen already and even if I was to play with her clit for a moment, she would have cum again... So instead I slid two fingers inside of her. Slowly pumping my fingers back and forward, she started backing into my hand harder and harder.

"Please fuck me Sir"

That's what I was waiting to hear, her begging me to fuck her... Which I would... But not quite yet.

Untying the knot and freeing her arms, I flipped her over onto her back and spread her legs. One of my absolute favourite things to do is make a woman cum with my tongue, and Georgia's pussy was so wet and begging to be fucked, I had to taste her. Placing myself in between her legs, I lowered myself between her thighs. Wrapping my hands around her legs I pulled her sharply down the bed onto my waiting mouth. My tongue moved between the folds of her lips to her clit and I began to circle it. Lightly flicking her clit as she placed her hands on the back of my head and pushed my head into her pussy harder. She began grinding my face wanting to fuck my tongue which only spurred me on even more. Softly sucking her clit into my mouth, I bit down gently on her clitoral hood while flicking her clit quickly with my tongue. Her hips arched as she pushed my head harder and harder into her pelvis. She could feel the pressure building up between her legs again but this time it was a lot stronger. Letting go of my head, she grabbed the bed sheet either side of her. Twisting it into knots in her hands as my tongue continued to flick her clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. Oh fuuuuuucccckkkk... Can I cum pleeeaaassseeeeee" she pleaded.

I stopped flicking her clit with my tongue and raised my head so I could speak.

"Yes you may" I said and as she started to cum, I slapped her clit. Not too hard but not too soft. Her whole body convulsed as her back arched. She lost control of her legs. She couldn't speak. All she could do was grab onto that bed sheet. I slapped her clit a few more times as her pussy flooded again...then slid two fingers back inside her and started finger fucking her hard. Her body arched again. Her hand went to mine to move it but it was no use, I held her body down as I pumped my fingers harder and harder. Pressure built up in her pussy again and she was dripping from before but now it was life a cork coming out of a bottle top. She came hard again, this time spraying her juice all over my hand, the bed. It was quite a decent squirt to be honest.

As her orgasm was so strong, her eyes rolled in her head, her body twitched as it subsided. She struggled to speak. The only thing Georgia could say was "fuck" over and over but I didn't let up. Moving my fingers to her gspot, I began rubbing in small circles, she was already so wet, it was easy to get just the right spot. With my other hand I clamped it over her throat and pressed in a little. Her body arched so much that only her shoulders and ass were still on the now soaking sheets. Her eyes rolled into her head, she inhaled sharply as pressure built up again. Still playing with her gspot, I could feel her pussy flooding again. Gripping the sheets she moaned loudly as she pushed my fingers out of her pussy as she came violently. Honestly she looked like she was possessed, she thrashed about and as she was cumming, i began slapping her pussy hard. She became incoherent but managed to grab my hand to stop me... I think she honestly needed a break. She looked utterly spent. But I wasn't done yet.

I sat in a chair in the corner of the room looking at her and left her there for a good five minutes or so while she recovered, she did honestly need it. She had cum so much so quick that I was tempted to leave this session there as I thought I might have broken her... I didn't know how much she could take... She looked at me and smiled. She told me that she couldn't feel her legs, that they were like jelly as she lay there, spread eagle on the soaking bed sheets. Standing up and walking over to her, I ran my hand from her calf to her inner thigh. When my hand got halfway up her right inner thigh, I slapped it. She tensed and smiled. Looks like she could still feel her legs. Grabbing her ankles, I spun her around to the side of the bed. Still holding onto them, I threw her legs over my shoulders and rammed my cock deep into her.

Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I started to pump my hips hard. Her pussy felt so good wrapped around my cock. I wanted this since I first seen her and now I was going to take full advantage... As I slid hard and deep inside her wet cunt, she grabbed a pillow to put over her face to mask how loud she was. I grabbed the pillow and threw it away. "Be as loud as you want, you're only going to turn me on more"

She never acknowledged, never said a thing, she just start moaning as I rammed her pussy hard and deep. Moving my arms from her thighs to her ankles, I grabbed them and spread her legs wide, allowing me a deeper access to fuck her harder. As I slammed my cock deeper into her, her moans became louder and louder.

"Please can I cum?"

"Yes, but slap your clit as you do."

Thrusting deeper and harder now, Georgia's hand began slapping her clit hard as she flooded my cock while I kept on pumping her pussy. She moaned so loud and arched so much I nearly slipped out and struggled to hold onto her legs. As her orgasm died down, my thrusts became more gentle. I let go of her legs and lent forward, my mouth found hers. She wrapped her arms around me as I kissed her deeply, lifting her up, I slid onto my knees so she was now on top of me. Still inside her, she grabbed the edge of the bed that her back was now lying against and slowly started riding my cock.

I literally did nothing, she could spend this time going at her own pace. Slowly to start with, she raised her hips up where I felt like I was going to slip out before she slammed her pussy down my shaft onto my pelvis. I had never experienced this before and it felt so nice. So much so that for a moment, I felt like I was going to shoot my load right there into her but I calmed that part of me down. Georgia started picking up pace now. I could feel her pussy getting wetter from her thrusts. Then she slammed her pussy down and started grinding my cock. Keeping all of me in her, she started moving her hips back and forward. Her hands were on my chest now, holding herself up. Faster and faster she ground herself off my before cumming again.

As soon as she finished I told her to get up and bend over on all fours on the bed. She did as she was told. Kneeling down beside her on the bed, I grabbed a handful of her hair.

"You didn't ask permission that time."

Still holding her hair, I gave her ten good hard slaps on her ass. Which pinked up quite nicely. Standing on the floor between her legs, still holding onto her hair, I pushed her head down into the covers. Her ass rose higher and I took they cock in her hand and started teasing it off her pussy, letting the head of my cock slide between the folds of her pussy. She tried backing into me but I held her head in place. Taking my cock and slapping it offer her ass right where she had a pink hand print, she started pleading with me to fuck her... Which I obliged.

Slowly I fed my cock to Georgia's pussy. She smiled and made a soft moan the further I went in. As my hand was on her head holding her hair down, I started fucking her slow and deep but Gradually gaining speed. Still holding her hair, she started moaning louder and louder. I could feel her pussy clench as she tried to stave off another orgasm. Slapping her ass while thrusting my hips harder into her,

"Sssiiirrrrrr...pleeeaasssseeeee" she moaned.

"Come for me one last time before I cum."

Letting go of her hair, I grabbed her hips and started pulling her harder onto my cock. She came hard and I was so close to cumming myself. As she moaned loudly, her pussy clenching and releasing again and again, I pulled her hips harder and harder onto me. I was ready to explode as Georgia finished her orgasm. I could feel that burning sensation getting hotter and hotter as my load built up. With Georgia just finishing, I pulled my cock out as I exploded my creamy cum all over her gorgeous ass, spray after spray of hot jizz landed on her ass, her lower back, before she turned around and grabbed my cock and sucked the last remaining drops of my load from my shaft. When she had finished, we both collapsed onto the bed. Fuck we were a mess, the sheets were soaking, we were both covered in so much wetness it was unreal. Georgia was completely worn out, I was exhausted... I suggested having a shower. Georgia looked at me completely shattered but with a massive smile on her face... "In a bit Sir please, come hold me as we sleep"

Who could argue with that??... Wrapping my arms around her and she snuggled into my chest, I closed my eyes. I already knew she was sleeping. We would continue this in the morning, I thought, when we both have that shower.

Conchabar
Conchabar
16 Followers
12