The Tavern: a Fallen extract

Story Info
Carly is made centre of attention by alien bully.
1.4k words
3.83
25k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is an unused scene from my erotic novel The Fallen.. I wrote this as part of a re-write plan that I began about a year ago, with the intention of introducing a greater interaction between Carly, our chastised heroine, and the alien beings that she has been made to serve, as well as introducing other characters to form a 2nd subplot. However, in the last 6 months, I have decided to remove all graphic erotic content from the 2nd Edition of the novel, hence this scene is no longer required.

So here it is - a scene that I found whilst clearing out my hard drive, that I have absolutely no need for - just for you literoticans.

You can find plenty more of Carly in The Fallen, a full-length novel, available here.

* * * * *

Carly wound her way through the dark, smoky atmosphere in the oppressive heat and noise of the vast underground cave that was the Tavern, treading timidly between the mechanical bulk of the aliens that clicked and hissed as they threw their weight around what could only be described as a cross between a mess hall, a bar and a nightclub. The sound of chatter was almost painfully loud and drowned out most of what must be alien music; Carly could sense her ear defenders clamping the sound from time to time, making her feel almost as if she was slipping in and out of a dreamworld - or nightmare.

A jolt of nervous fear shot through Carly's body as she felt a firm grip on her shoulder, stopping her progress immediately. She felt herself being pulled forcefully backwards until she slammed against the wall, pinned there by a tall, powerful alien that looked similar to the med-techs that had led her to her prison cell when she first regained consciousness, what felt like so long ago. The creature had the same thick mechanical legs with backwards-facing knees and wide, rounded feet. Its thick yellow skin was dry and hairless and covered with blisters, and its face was - like all med-techs - bare bone.

The alien's slender, dextrous hand found it's way to Carly's throat and gripped her softly but firmly, holding her against the wall. Her neck seared in pain amid a roar of alien cheers as she was lifted from the ground, still pushed back into the wall, and she choked against the alien's grip, reaching with her good hand to try to free herself while she vainly battered the alien's titanium arm with her toolbox.

Carly's struggles seemed to serve only to entertain the crowd of aliens that had gathered to watch her raised like a trophy. Everything in a twenty-metre radius - from infantry soldiers to squat, bulky sentries to tall, powerful-looking robots with organic fleshy faces set deep inside solid metal helms - had its eyes fixed upon her. Realising that she was going to be a display piece of some kind for however long the alien chose to hold her there, Carly let her muscles relax until she hung limply by her neck, still gripping the alien's hand with her three good fingers to try to take some of her weight and ease the pain in her throat.

Carly tried to calm her racing nerves by counting in her mind, shutting her eyes to the alien stares. After a moment's stillness the alien holding her moved slightly, prompting Carly to open her eyes. She saw its spare arm move upwards, one dextrous finger extended, pointed towards her leg, moving upwards slowly until it stopped, pointing at the metal plate bonded to her permanently shielded sex. A moment later, something happened that made Carly gasp in shock.

The object inside her had stirred, and was beginning to tickle her sex. Just like when she was being rewarded for her hard labour, it felt like hundreds of tiny tongues had began lapping at her folds; Carly shut her eyes and whimpered in fear and shame, knowing that trying to resist the rhythm of the device was futile: it seemed to know exactly what she wanted, exactly where she wanted it. Within seconds her breath had deepened to let out low moans that were thankfully masked by the sound of alien music and chatter, but it did nothing to veil the fire that was beginning to burn inside her. The alien holding her was controlling the device, of that she was in no doubt, and it was wasting no time in tormenting her body into intense arousal.

Carly felt her dangling legs begin to sway with her unnaturally fast rhythm as her insides alternately gripped and released the device that pleasured her, her toes clenched and unclenched as her fingers scrabbled on the alien hand and she renewed her struggle to get free from its grip. Pleasure was building quickly inside her, trails of fire launching from deep within her sex up her spine to her chest, where it tickled her thundering heart and made her lungs quiver. Her hips gyrated as she hung in mid air, and her instinctive, unstoppable clenching motion became so strong that her back began to arch and her muscular buttocks scraped against the cold of the cave wall.

Building quickly within her, Carly felt the first embers of her impending orgasm burst into flame. Tears began to escape her clenched eyes as she felt those first flutters; there was no turning back, no resisting the pleasure that she was receiving, no denying that despite her fear and shame, she was going be made to come in front of the alien occupants of the Tavern. Quickly the flames grew until a roaring fire burned inside Carly's body, deep between her rocking hips, behind her encased sex where she could never scratch.

The urgency to escape the powerful alien came with the building need for orgasm, and Carly felt herself on the precipice, unable to deny the pleasures of the device despite her shame at being made a plaything in front of the watching aliens. Her orgasm swelled like an over-inflated balloon in her body and she instinctively tensed every muscle, waiting for it to erupt over her, but still it continued to grow.

The chatter diminished as Carly began to shake her legs violently, struggling beyond control to get free, to get away from view, and at the same time to burst the orgasm that remained trapped inside her. The need inside her had gone beyond intense and into agonising, but she was being held back, resisted, denied her release. Tears of frustration scrolled down her cheeks amid screams of tormented need, and Carly saw through star-clouded eyes that all attention in the room was upon her, all aliens silent, the room filled only with the odd, oppressive music and the sounds of her cries.

The pain in Carly's neck was ascended by the pain in her sex, the painful need to orgasm that she had come to know in her first lonely prison cell. The tongues inside her lapped furiously, the soft nubs rubbed at the spot that made her body seethe in pleasure, her clit tingled with delicately administered electricity, and yet still she could not come - despite all the glorious pleasure trapped in her tortured body, she could not come.

Carly's legs shook so violently that her right heel banged painfully into the wall several times, and yet she did not notice among the seething need of her body; and then suddenly, unexpectedly, it happened: whatever was holding her back was released. Carly came like a bursting dam, letting out a belly-roar of sudden, painful pleasure as her hips rocked quickly and the abused glands in her sex gave way, jetting ejaculate from her body, spraying from the edges of her chastity shield to a roar of cheers from her spectators, soaking her legs that swung, rhythmically at first, and then spasmodically as the delight of her orgasm ebbed away.

Stars filled Carly's vision as she was lowered back to her quaking legs and left to stand alone as the nearest spectators jeered and cheered and laughed in a bizarre alien expression, throwing their heads back and opening their mouths to emit a gruff, low rumbling from their juddering chests. The crowd parted as Carly stepped forwards, instinctively hiding her burning face behind her hand and trying to shield the glistening wetness between and down her bare legs with her toolbox, and yet still the aliens cheered her as she passed - a plaything, a side-show, just another helpless creature to be tortured, humiliated and pleasured all at once.