The Tavern Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slightly shocked at the question, but, knowing only a glimpse of the warriors true anger before, Lauranathias responded, "None, My Lady" gazing at the floor.

"As I said before, they tried to bed me, but, they were all drunks. So, I just laughed it off." she said solemnly. "I am, what some call, untouched. Now, what do they call it?" pondered the girl.

A smile broke the face of the warrior, pleased by the answer. "You are a virgin?" The warrior responded leaning on the edge of the tub, watching this beauty closely, with a scrutiny more intense than any Lauranathias had known before.

"Y-y-yes, My Lady that is what I am. Does that upset you?" replied Lauranathias as she squirmed even more as if she were under a looking glass.

Shaking her head, the warrior replied, "No, it does not displease me at all..." leaning back once more as Lauranathias reached the tub. Taking the girl's hands from behind her back the warrior drew Lauranathias gently towards her and the tub. "Finish bathing me my beauty. Make sure you do not miss anywhere." The warrior smiled at Lauranathias, her hands dropping back below the water not taking her eyes off the girl.

"Yes, My Lady" replied Lauranathias smiling as she walked around the tub, grabbing the wash cloth that floated in the tub.

Starting back on the warrior's neck she glided her hands down her back. Raising her arms, she gently cleaned up and down her arms under them, rubbing her rib cage with her nails as the warrior sharply inhaled, continuing down her stomach to her shapely hips. Lauranathias gracefully dipped lower down towards the warrior's sex, gently rubbing the outer lips as the warrior groaned and her hips gently rose to gain more contact.

She then moved onto the legs to clean them with as much care as if she was handling a crystal statue. Feeling the hot breath of the warrior on her neck, Lauranathias shivered continuing back down towards the hot mound, seeming to boil the water with her lust. But, doing as the warrior commanded her, she begrudgingly continued on with the warrior's bath.

Savouring the girl's caresses on her body, gasping as these talented hands moved expertly around her body, touching, caressing every nook and cranny, the warrior smiled contentedly. Giving her the most intimate places, lifting her hand, the warrior stroked the girl's cheek, her lips hovering near towards her ear, letting the hot breath of her lust fall onto your skin as she whispered,

"Pray tell me how many women have you known, my dear?" The warrior wondered how innocent this girl really was, letting her fingers caresses and entangle into her hair, fighting the urge to pull this beauty into the tub, ravishing the girl with thanks for the pleasure she was giving.

Biting her lower lip, Lauranathias continued to caress the warrior's heavenly breasts and prolonged it by playing with her hard nipples. Pondering a moment longer, with a shrug simply told the warrior, "Do you remember that other waitress that took my place after the clumsy drunkard spilt his ale on me?"

A brief smile crept over the warrior's face and she nodded and bade Lauranathias to continue.

"Well, her name is Bethanna. We have been lovers for only a few weeks. She has taught me many things. But, I am still a virgin" Lauranathias replied, blushing slightly as she continued to play with the warriors breasts. Moaning softly, the warrior pushed them into the girl's hands, rolling her shoulders sensuously as she understands her explanation. "Has she taught you the pleasures one woman can give another, my beauty?" the warrior asked caressing the back of her neck as she spoke.

A gasp escaped Lauranathias' lips as she nuzzled close to the warriors head, taking one ear in her mouth she gently sucked on the lobe running her tongue lightly over it, and then released it whispering ever so softly, "Oh, she has taught me a few tricks. But, I feel that I am in the presence of a true master." She coolly replied.

"She has taught me this," bending down Lauranathias lightly nipped the warriors left nipple.

"And this," she moved slightly over and nipped on the right nipple a little harder causing the warrior to yelp briefly and then moan as the blood quickly flooded back into the nipple causing it to swell.

"Finally this, " Lauranathias managed to say between gasps as she licked from the tip of the warriors spine to the back of her neck and gave it a quick bite as she continued,

"But, I feel that you My Lady could teach me... much, much more" she finished bowing her head, kneeling at the side of the tub.

Shuddering with the thoughts of things to come, the warrior moaned, murmuring her pleasure, "She has taught you well. But I can indeed teach you more, indeed." The warrior smiled, letting her fingers caress down the girl's spine. Grinning, the warrior stood up; water splashing onto the girl making her beautiful skin glisten. Standing before the kneeling girl, the warriors arms stretched out to the sides, her body wet and slick looked down upon the girl.

"There is much to be done. Much, indeed" The warrior said, as she continued to stand in the tub, her eyes roving lustfully over the girl.

12