The Tavern Ch. 3

Story Info
Fires of passion are stoked by music of the heart.
5.1k words
4.36
9.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All names belong to their registered companies. Any names that appear in these documents do not belong to me.

* * * * * *

Droplets of water dripped noiselessly back into the murky depths of the tub. The warrior waded a little closer to the knelt girl and stepped lightly out onto the worn wooden floor. A small puddle of water pooled around the warrior's feet searching for a low point in the floor and lazily followed unseen paths. Tilting Lauranathias' head back, the girl is treated to a view of the warrior's pussy; her focus is then brought to the warrior's face as she spoke. "You have much to learn and if I am to teach you, I must have your complete obedience." The last comment was more of a statement and Lauranathias simply nodded and remained kneeling.

Smiling, the warrior picked up her glass of wine, drained it in one gulp feeling the wine's warmth burn almost as greatly as the fires of desire for this strange beauty in front of her. "Fetch me another glass" replied the warrior, watching as Lauranathias quickly filled it and returned to find the Warrior walking over to the bearskin rug. Seeing the rug, the warrior, played with its fur, testing the softness, feeling the fur as she ran her toes through it. She then lay down upon it and with a purr sunk deeper into its softness, as her body shone in the firelight.

Lauranathias never really noticed the bear skin rug, even though she had been cleaning it since she could lift the rug it alone with her hands. Shaking the cobwebs out of her head, Lauranathias moved toward the rug with the wine filled glass and handed it to the warrior. Lauranathias watched as the warrior languidly reached out for the glass as the firelight danced and played upon her skin, shining hues of reds, oranges and yellows.

The thick fur of the rug caresses the warrior as she keeps her eye on the girl. Her gaze roams the beauty, taking in every detail, every curve, everything. Propping herself on her elbow, the warrior rested her head on her hand, and patted the fur beside her. "Come; sit with me, my beauty." The warrior asks as the warmth of the fire on her back seemed to make the warrior relax as its light gave her a rosy hue. "Are you ready to serve me in every way I wish, pretty Lauranathias?" the warrior asked as she watched Lauranathias for a reaction, any reaction at all.

Lauranathias came forward and knelt beside the warrior, placing her glass amidst the rug. Upon hearing the question, she pondered it a moment as the heat from the fire not only warmed her, but, caused her to shiver as well. Finally, she spoke "I am yours to command. I will not question your orders." bowing her head once more showing the warrior the respect she deserved.

The warrior face broke into a grin, extremely pleased by the answer; she reached out a hand and stroked Lauranathias' hair languorously before taking the wine. She lifted the glass to her lips and deeply inhaled the vintage, enjoying the bouquet and drank deeply. A small line of wine dribbled from between the glass and her mouth and fell onto her breast. With a sparkle in her eye, the warrior placed the glass down and looked at the frill with a soft grin. "To start, perhaps you had better clean that up..." the warrior nodded towards the spill.

With slow, deliberate movements, Lauranathias kept her eyes on the pooling liquid as it caressed the warrior's body. With a lower of her head, Lauranathias tilted it to the warrior's breast watching the drop of wine move ever slightly towards the nipple. Lauranathias' tongue peaked out a little from her mouth as she continued to lower her head to her breast. With a gently lick of the nipple, the mixture of sweat and wine seemed to accentuate the taste of the nipple as Lauranathias' tongue moved in larger circles around the breast. Moving towards the nipple, Lauranathias gave it a gentle lick. At that touch, electricity seemed to arc through the warrior's body as she gave a groan as the nipple seemed to grow even larger, as if searching for the girl's tongue. Although the girl's tongue had left the flesh, it still tingled in anticipation of things to come. The warrior still shivered slightly, how long had it been since she had felt a lover's touch? Weeks, Months, Years? At this moment time almost stood still. Her eyes fluttered open as feeling subsided, returning her gaze to the girl's eyes, staring deeply into them. Lauranathias said, in a slightly husky voice, "All clean, My Lady."

Without removing her gaze, the warrior picked up the wine glass and tilted it upon her body. With a gasp, the cool, ruby liquid ran down between her perfect breasts, only to continue down her abs, stopping only once to pool into her navel, fill and then overfill toward her mound, to part slightly as it slid down staining the bear skin carpet. The warrior could only croak out a single word, but, it hung in the air with lust and yearning, "Opps", as if not regretting what she had done.

Seeing the liquid on the warrior's abs, Lauranathias started there, licking the underside of the breast, making sure that they remained clean, savouring the taste of sweat that had collected under these perfect mounds.

Feeling the warrior gasp under her tongue, Lauranathias paused momentarily to nip at each nipple causing the warrior to groan in pleasure and surprise. With a slight smile, Lauranathias continued down the warrior's abs, feeling the stomach muscles clench as her tongue ran over each muscle never missing a one.

Finally, she reached the navel, its red liquid inviting the girl to suck out its contents. Pausing a moment, Lauranathias briefly looked into the warrior eyes and dove her tongue flicking, and sucking with all her might. This caused the warrior to buck in surprise as her mound pressed against Lauranathias' stomach. With a chuckle, the girl pushed down the warrior's mound and positioned herself in front of it, inspecting every curve and crevice.

Placing the glass down beside her, the warrior lifted her hand and caressed the girl's hair, running her fingers through the golden locks, breathing heavier with each passing moment as imperceptible moans escaped her throat as the feelings of the girl's tongue left traces along her body. The warrior's nipples continue to ache, as they are as hard as dwarfen steel, jutting out eagerly towards the ceiling. The ache and need that the warrior had been craving for so long, stoked the heralds of fire and passion ebbing from the core of her being. The moans grew louder as the warrior's fingers tighten in the girl's hair, her body shuddering in pleasure. Lifting Lauranathias' head by the hair, the warrior looked deep into her eyes and shook her head, "Not yet..." was all the warrior said, as she released the girl's hair, observing her reactions closely, but seeing none, said no more.

With a blank look on her face, Lauranathias knelt back and patiently waited for her instructions, the thoughts of past romps with Bethanna were nothing compared to what she was feeling, her body was shivering with anticipation.

The warrior was on the brink of the ultimate pleasure. Starring at this beauty didn't help matters, but, at least she could regain her composure for things to come. As her heartbeat returned to a slower state, she shifted slightly, exposing herself attempting any reaction she could from this girl. Seeing her shiver, only made her wriggle deeper into the soft fur.

Trying to remain calm, although her body was on fire, Lauranathias voice quavered a bit as she spoke. "What is it that you wish of me?" she asked as her eyes could not be removed from the slight of the warrior's beautiful, glistening mound. Not realizing what she is doing, Lauranathias absent mindedly continued to mimic the warrior's movements. The moistness of Lauranathias was making it harder and harder to remain kneeling, watching the warrior, as if in a daze. Finally, the warrior spoke snapping Lauranathias out of her spell.

"Stand up!" the warrior commanded in a soft tone, but, the girl knew that she meant business. The warrior idly trailed her fingernail lightly across her own hard nipple, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. Carefully watching the girl, wondering what to do next and how best to enjoy and savour her loveliness. Lauranathias rose without hesitation and placed her arms at her side.

Noting the girl's signs of arousal, the warrior looked up and stretched sensuously on the rug as if a cat was stretching from a long nap. "Dance for me, pretty Lauranathias..." the warrior commented, staring intently at the girl.

Lauranathias was briefly stunned and stammered a little confused, "Dance? M'Lady."

With a mischievous grin, the warrior nodded, and continued "Dance, show me how sensually you can move..." The warrior sat up and crossed her legs, as her breasts swayed a little as she settled into a comfortable position. Seeing her pack, she nodding toward it and asked, "Hand me that."

Glancing over at the pack, which previously held the salve, Lauranathias misjudged its weight and strained at first, her back muscles rippling under the weight. She briefly managed to pick it up and dropped it in the same motion. Finally, Lauranathias managed to half-pick/half-drag it towards the warrior.

Taking the pack, the warrior began to rummage through it. Finding what she was looking for, she retrieved a parcel, wrapped in cloth, marked with strange symbols. A half-smile crept over her face as she opened it. Fondly remembering the last time she wore the items. For it was a time of both joy and sadness. Carefully, the warrior lifted a string of sweetly tinkling bells from the cloth. With a motion, Lauranathias stood beside the warrior as she reached over and fastened a string of bells around one ankle, their music light and sweet. Taking another string of bells, the warrior fastened them to the other ankle as she let her fingers caress the back of the girl's leg, letting her hair brush the inner thighs of Lauranathias, as a moan escaped the girl's lips. The warrior continued as she repeated the process on the wrists. Finally, to complete the ensemble, she handed the girl two finger cymbals, one for each hand. Not removing her gaze as she stood, the warrior reached into her pack and pulled it to one side, as she removed a small, thin retaining case.

Finally speaking, the warrior explained the bells, which chimed as Lauranathias' breathed, even slightly. "It is long since I have seen a beautiful woman dance." commented the warrior as she moved and sat on the edge of the bed. She opened the simple retaining case and removed an intricately carved bone flute. The warrior's eyes burned with passion as a flash of a promise leapt between the women, one of untold pleasures which awaited her if she performed well. The warrior lifted the flute to her lips, not removing her gaze, and said once more, "Dance for me, a dance of love...", with a smile, "A dance of pleasure..." finished the warrior as she began her slow and sensuous melody, softly tapping her foot against the worn wooden floor.

Noticing the flute, Lauranathias glanced at the bells on her ankles and wrists as the slightest movement caused an almost airy melody to enter the air. However, this is short lived as the soft, sensuous melody of the flute seemed to have an almost hypnotic effect that erased all doubt from the girl's mind. She would dance, and she would dance well. The music encased Lauranathias as she seemed to see the music flowing around her as she began her dance. The music seemed to be following her and she followed the music in a chorus of melodic bells and cymbals. There were no missteps, only the soft sound of the warrior's foot on wood and the melody of the flute, which not only sounded like a chorus of Clerics, but, seemed to enhance the warrior's beauty as well. If Lauranathias could stop, she wouldn't for the music had taken her, mind and soul. The body was left up to the warrior.

The full, rich, sweet melody of the flute filled the room, the notes and harmonies seemed to swirl around both the player and the dancer, as the soft sounds of the warrior's foot tapped out a sensual, yet, primal beat. Her eyes were burning with passion as she continued to watch the subtle movements of the girl. One with such promise in one so young was rare.

Every detail, every movement, the warrior memorized, sensing that she could pick up the tune, increased the melody into a faster, more intense, more primeval which seemed to caress and increase the girl's movements as well. The warrior's gaze never left the gyrating body of Lauranathias, yet, her body responded with an increase in desire for the girl. The music steadily intensified, became more demanding, faster and faster like lovers, soul mates building towards their climax.

Noting the increase, Lauranathias became one with the music as the melody became entangled and even indistinguishable from the next. The once soft and sweet tones were a driving force of pure lust and passion. The gyrations of the girl's body twisted and turned as if in the throes of ecstasy, bringing her closer to the ultimate release and yet, the sounds around her seemed to intensify, as if keeping in time with the music as well as the nimbleness of the warrior's fingers, which appeared all but a blur on the flute.

A thin shine of sweat formed on Lauranathias as she continued to dance. Her senses seemed to stretch beyond its normal boundaries for everything around her seemed either clearer, smelled sweeter. The softness of the carpet as her toes moved and wiggled. The taste of her sweat as it dripped onto her lips. The heat from the fireplace as well as her own passions inside. These sensations seemed to be tearing the girl apart at the seams. Her movements become all but a blur in time with the music, as her lungs are gasping for air, burning with each breathe.

All the while, the warrior watched and played with an inner desire as this girl seemed to be lasting far longer than she anticipated, "Oh the possibilities," the warrior thought, as she picked up the beat yet again. Growing faster and faster trying to drive the girl past the points between Sanity and pure passion. Only the firelight truly reflected the warrior's desire for Lauranathias.

Finally, Lauranathias' slumped to the rug, gasping, panting for breathe; she even once tried to rise and continue. However, the only movement the girl could make, besides breathing, was to look the warrior in the eyes. The warrior smiled as she gazed upon the fallen Lauranathias, as she lowered the flute from her lips and placed it upon the bed. She sat there watching the girl's breasts rise and fall and the lust and desire emanated from her eyes that the music had awoken. The warrior rose and walked over to Lauranathias, and peered down upon the girl, her breathing matching in perfect synchronism. A voice barely audible spoke in husky tones, "How do you feel? What do you want? What do you need?" the warrior asked as she gazed sternly down upon the girl, not allowing her own wetness to be shown after such a performance.

Slowly, Lauranathias rose to her knees, her breathe still coming in short gasps as she tried to calm her heart down. Bowing her head she replied, as she felt her tongue stick to the roof of her mouth. "It does not matter how I feel, My Lady. Nor does it matter what I want. But, I do need you."

Gracefully sinking to her knees before the girl, the warrior held her body only inches apart. Tilting the girl's head up, and looking deeply into her eyes, the warrior cupped Lauranathias' cheek and smiled. "You shall have me sweet Lauranathias..." the warrior responded as her hand slid into her golden locks, entangling them in their softness. With a firm but, gently motion, the warrior pulled Lauranathias toward her waiting lips and kissed passionately, while a muffled gasp escaped the girl's lips, it was quickly replaced with a groan as the warrior's other hand slid around her waist as she was lowered gently onto the rug, their bodies entangled in a fierce passion.

The warrior closed her eyes, allowing her body to dictate the sensations that she was feeling in the soft folds of the rug. The passion and lust that Lauranathias showed to the warrior was almost overwhelming as the warrior brushed her tongue across the girl's lips. The lips part slightly as the warrior explored the girl's mouth, seeming to clam her for her own. The tongues of passion moved into battle, neither one wanted to give to the other as they entangled in a lust that mount higher and higher. The sensations that the warrior's feeling are almost indescribable for both sets of nipples continuously rub each other fiercely causing mini-jolts of electricity to pass through them, causing both women to moan. Neither one dared not break this crushing passionate kiss, for if they could, they would still not move.

The warrior skillfully rolled Lauranathias onto her back, pushing her down into the thick soft fur. Taking the girls wrists, the warrior stretched her arms above her head, while using her leg to spread the girl's legs farther apart so that she could move between them, crushing her body against the girl's. Finally breaking the kiss, breathing hard, the warrior looked down at the girl through lust filled eyes, grinding herself against the girl's virgin pussy, looking into her face, loving each moan and groan as the elfin beauty writhed, and face contorting in ecstasy. Keeping the girl's arms pinned above her head, the warrior lowered her mouth towards the girl's breast using the very tip of her tongue to lightly flick a hard nipple, noting the rosy glow that emanated around the her virgin's body, furthur increasing the beauty of the flawless skin.

Feeling the tongue on her nipple Lauranathias let out a guttural groan that emanated from her libido, as the talented tongue played and circled around her nipple, her breasts seemed to swell trying to remain in the warrior's mouth. Lauranathias' hips seemed to have a mind of their own as they never seemed to stay in one place, always moving trying to gain contact on something, anything to be satisfied, to be touched. A scream erupted from Lauranathias as the warrior bit lightly down on the girl's nipples, causing the girl's body to shake uncontrollably.

The warrior smiled at the reaction that a little pain caused the girl, extremely pleased by her state of arousal. Lifting her head once more, the warrior moved up to the girl's face and kissed her lips briefly, moving down toward her neck and licked the sweat off the girl's collarbone, savouring her sweet taste. The warrior's hands did not stay stationary very long, as she moved her hands lightly of the girl's outstretched body, in a sensual caress, her body moving against the girl's, her hard nipples digging into the soft flesh. The warrior continued her kiss down, between Lauranathias' breasts, sliding down farther tracing the edge of the girl's rib-cage with light kisses and gentle caress of her tongue.

Lauranathias head lolled back in forth not know what sensation was more pleasurable, the kisses, the touch or the nipples dragging across her skin. A dry, croak emanated from the girl's throat as she pleaded with the warrior, "Please, I need you... I need you." Ever closer the warrior continued to move down toward her sex, the weight of the warrior brought the girl a sense of closeness that she had not felt since last week with Bethanna and yet, this sensation was far more full-filling to be with a true lover, rather than a mere child.

Still moving slowly, the warrior grinned as the girl pleaded with her. Moving to the undersides of the girl's breasts, and gave them a kiss, as she let her stomach gently brush against the young virgin's delicate pussy. Lifting her head, the warrior once more gazed into the girl's lust filled eyes, as she could feel the girl's body squirm underneath her. "What will you give me, if I give you what you need, my sweet beauty?" The warrior calmly asked, almost amused by the girl's lust, her fingers gently glided lightly over her breasts as she asked.

12