The Taxi Driver

Story Info
My man made me fuck the taxi driver - and I loved it!
1.2k words
3.64
43.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are heading home after a nice party where we have been dancing for hours and I hear my husband and the driver talk and after a while I understand they are talking about the camera that is discreetly mounted above the taxi's front window.

"Do you record everything that's happening here in the backseat," asks my husband and the driver laughs and says,

"No, just if something interesting happening".

"You mean if, for example, I'm pulling my wife's dress up, would you turn on the camera then?"

The black driver laughs and says,

"Yes sir, think so".

Hahaha.

Typically men, I think when the guys laugh at their associating joke, but then it becomes quiet in the taxi and in the next second I feel my man gently pulls my shirt on my dress, which is tight and already raised a good bit over my thighs when I sat down on the seat. I swear I'm almost asleep, but under the half-closing eyelids I see the driver sets the rear-view mirror and I think, "Men become boys when left alone. If not my husband lets the guy touch me, it's okay."

He does not. My husband lets his hand stay on my upper tight and I notice a red light on the camera and I'm realize that both the camera and the other man is watching my bare thighs, maybe even sees my panties, at least my husband's hand and - something I do not like to believe afterwards - maybe I'm more willing than I should have been when my husband moves a little on my right leg as to give the driver full insight and one of them says "very sexy" and for some reason my heart starts to beat faster and ... Suddenly we are outside our flat and the black BMW stops softly. My husband pays and got his receipt. The two men still talk about something that men talk about and I suddenly feel how drunk I am and my husband must have seen it because he says,

"This lady has probably gotten too much on her party, can you possibly help us into the apartment?"

You might think you know what will happen. Perhaps you have been involved in something similar? I had not and don't even know if I can properly explain what's happened next. The short version: I'm obviously more drunk, than I thought when we left the party. I have understood that the friendly driver helps us in, because suddenly we are in our bedroom and I hear my husband say,

"Just a minute, I'll just pull the dress off so we can get her in bed".

Next I feel the zipper in my back is pulled down and I want to say something but I feel the dress is been drawn over my head and suddenly I lie on my back on our bed and the cool blanket must have got me to wake up, because I'm aware of what's happening and I know I'm naked except my small black panties and the drunkenness are gone and next I notice something is happening to my bare nipples and luckily I have put my arms over the face when I fell on the bed and the odd thrilling feeling I had in the car comes back as I know the two men are watching me.

I know because while my husband hangs up my dress he says something about my breasts and I stop breading when he adds he notes that the other man seems to like what he sees and the driver says something outrageously and then my mind almost blows when I hear my man say,

"Well man, when we have come this close I believe you can fuck her. That's what you want, right? "

I hope you understand I'm totally out of my minds and every thought rushes through my head. I want to say something, but then I feel two hands with long fingers gently grabbing the edge of my panties and drag them down and they are in silk and slippery but tight and I realize I must have lifted my bottom a bit and luckily I still hide behind my arms over my eyes and the time stands still and I hear the sound of pants being pulled down and after an eternity that must have been just a few seconds, I feel a weight on the bed between my legs and I feel the weight moves closer and cool skin touches my thigh and maybe I spread them, because the weight is now up on me and something hard touches my belly and I feel an unknown body lay down on me and a stranger's breath close to my neck and then something hard pushing on my sex, then a hand trying to find the direction and it's only when my helpful fingers come to rescue down there that I feel something familiar but still unknown find the way and God! I can feel it all the way down inside me and I believe I even lift my bottom from the bed again and this time to welcome him - or as a more objective observer might say - to make this completely unknown cook go deeper into my cunt.

And its true, I'm not drunk or sleeping or blown away. Every inch of my body and soul are aware I'm being fucked by a stranger - an Uber cab driver! - and that my husband is watching me being fucked and instinctively I grab the unknown by his bottom and I feel the unknown cock slipping in and out of me and I don't think I experienced anything so wonderful. I can't resist lifting my head to see the piston between my legs and it's hard and black and shines in the light from the bedside lamp and I both feel it and watch it disappear into my blond pubic hair and suddenly I think maybe I should have shaved as my husband wants and he, the other man, sees what I see and whisper something nice and looks into my eyes and I say, "Yes you can fuck me!" and he takes me harder and from nowhere I feel the familiar spasms propagate in my body and the black and gorgeous cock increases tempo and I continue to say words that I never take in my mouth and maybe it's my ugly words that make the black man whispers words to me in a beautiful language I've never heard before and I want to kiss him and I kiss him and he takes me hard and his cum blends with mine and I won't to stop!

He tries to withdraw but I grab his back with my legs and his cock fills me again and feeling something hot pumping in me makes my own orgasm explode in a wave of light and heat and strange words coming from my throat and my wet cunt sucks all that the man gives to me and my body protests as he moves out and my crotch follows him a bit on the road and some wet drips out of me and down on the bed and then I must have faded away because I don't wake up until the next morning when my husband kisses me softly and says he loves me.