The Taxi Ride

Story Info
Arriving in Italy, we enjoy a delicious ride to the Hotel.
919 words
3.9
13.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so we land. A steamy, starry night in Rome. Surrounded by tourists, jostled through the baggage collection, and out of the airport to the taxi rank.

Rumpled and tired, standing in line we wait for our turn to load our bags into a boot - holding hands, touching and teasing. Finally we are next, and jump into the back of a cab, attempting in bad Italian to offer the direction of our hotel, and finally, relax into the plush plastic upholstery, standard internationally.

I take the center seat, and lay my head against your shoulder, relaxed, excited, amazed to be here. You smile down at me, and begin to massage my near thigh through the light cotton of my skirt. What begins as an affectionate pat, soon turns to more, as I respond to your hand.

You smile as you watch my body's reaction, seeing my nipples pearl through the soft white top, feeling my thigh drop against yours, offering access to more. Your smile turns to a grin as my hand begins to mimic yours, sliding along the denim that covers your well muscled thighs - nails scraping, strokes increasing, moving further up your leg.

I look up and catch the eye of the taxi driver - glancing continuously in the rear vision mirror, obviously having trouble concentrating on the road, and smile to myself as he moves the mirror for a different view.

Deciding to give him something worth watching, I raise my knee, letting my thigh fall against you, spreading my legs, and forcing my skirt to rise to my hips. You happily accept the blatant offer, and slide your hand further up my thigh, finally noticing that I had removed my panties after somewhere between arriving in Italy, and jumping in the cab...and that my nakedness was obvious to more than just you.

You look to the cabbie, and then to me, unsure of my reaction. Seeing my sly grin, you relax and begin to enjoy yourself, as I continue to massage further along your thigh, finally rubbing against the bulge in your jeans. At a nod from you, I slide your fly down, and moving my hand in, free your cock. Your body jumps as my cool fingers begin to slide along your velvet length, caressing you - long, firm, and slow. You drag my skirt higher, giving the driver a full view of my neatly trimmed pussy, deep red lips glistening with lust. Your fingers begin to play me, sliding along my slit - from top to bottom, feeling my wetness, teasing my clit, watching as I arch towards your hand, desperate to feel you inside me.

You rest your mouth against my ear, your breath shallow, giving me goosebumps, your whispering voice telling me what a nasty slut I am, "you like to have a stranger watch you? You like to show him how I can make you cum? I want him to hear you beg for me to enter you. You will show him you are my slut"

I begin to pant, rocking my pelvis against your hand, needing release, feeling my body tense with need. My hand begins to pump on your shaft, mimicking what I want, writhing on the plastic seat, my naked ass sticking in the heat.

"Oh God, Please! Please fuck me. Please fuck your slut. I need you inside me - Please."

You smile, "Good Kitten, my pet", and slide two fingers inside me, feeling yourself getting harder as my body convulses against your hand. You finger my pussy, sliding in and out of my sodden cunt, as my hand slides along your cock, we pump together as you feel your balls tighten.

Suddenly I realise the cab has stopped, the driver pulled over to the side of the road, his mirror trained on my twat, watching avidly. "More!" he commands, and we are happy to oblige. Spinning on top of you, I straddle your long, hard cock, moaning, back arching as I feel your head against my slit; slowly, deliberately, sliding down your length, purring in joy as I watch your eyes get heavy, feel your hands against my ass, my skirt crushed in your grip, holding it high to ensure the driver can enjoy the view.

You take control, your hands on my hips, your body low in the seat, slamming me onto your cock, and pulling me back, almost clearing my cunt before spearing me again. Forcing the rhythm, our lust heightened by the knowledge of the watcher.

"Cum for me my slut, show him how I own you. Scream for me - Now"

And I climax, my pussy milking your cock. Muscles bunching and releasing, body out of control, as I scream in pleasure, my juices pouring down your cock, over your jeans, on to the plastic seat below us - enough to send you over the edge, filling me with your seed.

Smiling in the mirror, the driver restarts the taxi, pulling into the lane as I fall onto you. Breathing deeply, I finally move back into position, to sit demurely on the center seat, my skirt back in place.

You remain as you were, low in the chair, your jeans covered in my juice as you rezip your fly. Within moments we have arrived at our hotel, and at no charge. In fact, the cabbie offers us his card, begging to drive us wherever and whenever we wish.

MMMM - it is going to be a long long holiday.