The Taylor Family Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle pushed through, clenching his jaw, trying to last just a few more seconds. He could feel his own orgasm building and he felt the desire to cum deep inside Stacy's pussy, but remembered his sister's words. He thrust his cock hard and deep one last time before pulling out and releasing her legs, then jump up on the bed and straddled her waist so his cock pointed right at her small breasts and hard nipples. He stroked his cock a few times before grunting as his cock throbbed and shot out his cum. Several streams of his white thick cum landed on Stacy's tits, coating her nipples. He stroked his cock, causing another shot of cum to shoot out, this time landing on her chin and lips.

Stacy moaned lightly as she licked her lips, tasting his seed and swallowing it. "Damn Kyle, you taste so good!"

Kimberly licked her lips as she saw his streams of cum land squarely on Stacy's tits and leaned over to lick it up. She quickly swallowed most of it but savored the last of it, letting it stick on her tongue before kissing Stacy deeply, spitting it into her mouth. She loved the taste of her brother's seed and wanted her to have more than just what landed on her lips.

Kyle couldn't believe what he just saw, never imagining he would ever see something as hot as that in real life. He stroked his cock which was beginning to soften as he stood there, watching Stacy and his sister kissing, sharing his cum. His legs held but were shaky and he used his other arm to brace himself on the bed.

When Kimberly pulled away from their kiss, Stacy said in a hushed tone, "Damn that was so tasty. I hope you have some left over for seconds!"

"Oh I'm sure he does. He never disappoints," Kimberly said, giggling.

Kyle lay down next to Stacy and soon felt his sister lay next to him on the other side. He loved feeling both of their bodies press up against his. He started thinking about what had just happened and how much time had passed and started giggling, "Does anyone else know when mom is going to back?"

Kimberly started to giggle as well and suddenly sat up, "I guess we should get dressed before she comes back. Can you imagine what she would say if she saw us lying here?"

Stacy burst out laughing as she sat up. She picked up her bikini off of the floor and put it back on, watching both Kimberly and Kyle get dressed as well. She suddenly screamed in mock terror and ran out of the room when she saw Kyle twisting up a towel in preparation of flicking at either her or his sister's ass. She looked back and saw Kyle run after her as they headed out to the backyard pool.

Kimberly ran after Kyle and Stacy and laughed when she saw Kyle wrap his arms around Stacy just before throwing them into the pool, making a large splash. She jumped in after them, laughing hysterically before swimming over to them. She pulled Stacy to her and kissed her hard, pressing her breasts against Stacy before turning and kissing her brother. She broke away and watched them kiss, enjoying what she watched. She waited for them to pull away from each other before she said, "I hope we all get to do this again, and soon!"

Stacy giggled and winked at Kimberly before saying, "I hope so too. So does this mean Kyle has two girlfriends at the same time?"

Kimberly nodded and hugged them both. She looked at her brother and smiled, "That is if you're alright with that dear brother."

"I am more than alright with that. I have the best of both worlds, a seriously sexy girlfriend and my hot as hell sister, and I get them both at the same time." Kyle kissed them both lightly, feeling as if he had just hit the lottery jackpot. He suddenly burst out laughing, "Oh if mom and dad were watching us now, they'd think we were crazy and probably drunk!"

They continued to splash each other in the pool while, laughing and wrestling in the water. Every once in awhile they would stop to kiss each other before going back to playing, learning each and every inch of each other's bodies.

***

Michael and Aria got out of his truck after pulling up the driveway and walked into the house. They could hear the laughter and occasional screams coming from the backyard and they smiled at each other. Michael looked into Aria's deep brown eyes and said in a soft tone, "Sounds like the kids are having a good time."

Aria agreed and as they walked through the living room, she looked out through the sliding glass door into the backyard and saw their children with Stacy in the pool. She tugged on Michael's hand causing him to stop. "Take a look," she said in almost a whisper.

His eyes opened wide as he watched them out in the pool, his mouth slowly forming a smile. He looked at his wife and pulled her close to him, wrapping his arm around her waist, "I told you so."

"Alright you were right, I knew they were close but I didn't think they were that close, and Stacy too?"

"I'll admit, I didn't know Stacy was involved with them, but I told you that I thought they were becoming even closer. All those years working as a bartender you learn how to read people. At least we know we can trust them to watch out for each other, after all if you can't trust your own family who can you trust?" Michael watched them play in the pool and could feel himself become excited. His own daughter had grown into a beautiful woman and he glanced at his wife, undoubtedly watching their son.

"We can't really stop them either; they are over eighteen and they can make their own decisions. Come on, let's leave them be. What do you say we go take a walk and grab some coffee?"

"That sounds good," Michael said, smiling sweetly at his wife as they walked back out of the house, closing and locking the door behind them. "I guess we can talk to them about this later. This will certainly make for an interesting dinner topic tonight don't you think?"

Aria giggled lightly at the thought of it all. They walked the few blocks to the main street of town and headed for the local coffee shop, her head filled with images of her son. She looked up at her husband and wondered if he was thinking about their daughter whom had blossomed into a gorgeous young woman.

12