The Taylor Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,395 Followers

She let out a little titter as his eyes devoured her, quite pleased with this result. Ruth was just beginning to understand what kind of power a good pair of tits had on both men and women.

He just stared dumbly at her chest for quite some time, licking his lips and wondering what he had done to deserve a such beautiful and willing daughter as this. He was exulting in the fact that these wonderful new toys were now his to play with.

Leaning across him, her hand found the control for his seat and he let out a surprised cry when he suddenly found himself lying practically on his back, his hand becoming dislodged from between her legs.

A little awkwardly given the cramped confines of the car's interior, Ruth moved quickly to straddle her reclining father on her hands and knees, her breasts dangling right over his face. It was an obvious invitation and he could not refuse.

Raising one hand to stroke and caress the flank of one of those big breasts, he craned his head up to suck one and then the other of the hardened peaks into his mouth. As he worked her nipples over with every bit of the skill he had gained over the years however, his other hand returned to it's home between her legs, this time not settling for a spot on the thigh but actually closing over her crotch.

The teenager let out a cry of passion as her father took possession of her most intimate area, her back arching.

* * *

Once again, Kristen showed patience, this time by not going straight for her mother's cunt.

For one thing, she had taken the time to shift position so that she was no longer sitting on the edge of the bed, kneeling now between the older woman's widely spread legs. For another thing, she was using that teasing, tantalizing brush to it's best effect, brushing her way slowly down Ann's belly. As she finally went below the belly button and entered much more intimate territory, she went even more slowly and knew that her mother was really appreciating it.

Avoiding not just the boiling, impatiently waiting cunt, but the pubic mound as well, Kristen skillfully worked her brush over her lover's crotch and inner thighs until she was absolutely certain that Ann had reached the heights of passion.

Grunting and gasping, clawing at the bed sheets to either side of her, Ann could hardly bear it when she felt the bristles arrive on her mound. Gritting her teeth and using every last ounce of will power she could muster, she held off the orgasm that she could already feel threatening. The sight of her beautiful daughter smirking knowingly at her, well aware of how much trouble she was having, almost lost her the battle and sent her spiraling into a huge climax and so she closed her eyes tightly, her chin dropping to her chest.

Chuckling to herself, thoroughly enjoying her complete mastery over this woman, Kristen worked her brush carefully to the right and left of her mother's pussy. Hoping to tease her just a little longer, she did not allow the bristles to work on the swollen and protruding inner lips or on the stiff clitoris peeking out at her, but the outer lips received the full brunt of it.

Kristen didn't care to spend a whole lot of time avoiding the best bits however and, given the way her mother looked right now, she didn't imagine that the older woman could take much more of this teasing.

The feeling of thousands of tiny, soft bristles rubbing across those dripping nether lips was unlike anything Ann had ever experienced before. Grunting, she was shaking so hard that the headboard behind her was beginning to creak rather ominously. She didn't care if she ripped that bed apart though, so long as her little girl didn't stop what she was doing.

Just as soon those incredible bristles were finally dragged over her aroused and ready clitoris though, Ann lost her mind, throwing her head back and howling like an animal as she came.

* * *

Roger was reveling in all of the noise his daughter was making, listening to her moan and groan as he worshiped her wonderful breasts.

How could it be wrong to make your daughter so happy?

That hand he had sent down between her legs, in the meantime, was no longer just griping her. He had managed to get the front of her jeans open, but had not tried to push them down. Instead, he simply slid his hand inside and into her panties, his nimble fingers prowling over the juicy cunt hidden within.

Having dipped a finger into the girl's liquid depths, Roger was delighted by how his little girl gasped sharply and arched her back, confident that he was the first person in the whole world ever to get to do that.

With kids getting deflowered earlier and earlier these days, he was a proud father to know his eighteen year old had managed to resist that temptation. As this young woman's lover, meanwhile, he was thrilled at the prospect of being the one to deflower this hot young piece of ass.

Roger's experienced ear caught a change in the noise Ruth was producing, felt a new and pronounced change in the way her body was responding to him. She was closing in fast on an orgasm and he decided that he didn't want that to happen with his face buried between her boobs. He wanted to be able to watch it happen.

His head dropped back again at last, but that did not mean he was through working on her breasts. As that hand in her pants drove her over the edge, he complimented it by using the fingers of his other hand to pinch and tug on her stiff teats. The combination proved impossible for Ruth to resist and she came big for her daddy.

It was such an incredible and beautiful sight that he almost came with her!

* * *

When she finally came back to her senses, Ann found that her young lover had turned the brush around and was working it's handle back and forth slowly along her slit, twisting it as she did so. The handle was not penetrating her, Ann noticed, but was certainly being bathed in her freely flowing juices.

With the handle soon covered in her mother's most natural lubricant, Kristen brought the end of it to the opening of the other woman's open and drooling cunt, aimed carefully, and then pushed it all the way in with one smooth thrust.

It was not the biggest thing that had ever been in there by a long shot, but the handle was thick and had been crafted with a little curve. As it bumped and rubbed against the interior walls of her sex, Ann was amazed to feel her passion surge wildly again almost instantly.

To think, Ann thought in wonder, this common hair brush had found her g-spot!

Her overheated mind shut down then and she was conscious of nothing but the ecstacy the brush was giving her as it was pumped in and out.

Her third climax of this night would not be long in coming.

* * *

With the boundless energy afforded her by youth, Ruth managed to recover fast after her orgasm at the hands of her own father.

Dismounting him, she settled back into the passenger seat but stopped him when he tried to sit back up. With fingers made a little clumsy by raw passion, she tore open his jeans and hauled out that tool she had first been introduced to back in the garage.

Things had been getting more and more confining and uncomfortable down there and the sigh of relief that escaped his lips when she did this was palpable. She giggled playfully.

"Ruthie . . ."

"Hush, daddy. I'm working here."

Determined to make him feel just as good as he had just made her feel, Ruth went down on him without a moment's hesitation.

"Oh, my God, Ruthie!"

* * *

Ann looked utterly limp and wasted.

Still on her knees in between the older woman's legs, Kristen could almost swear that she saw a little steam rising from her body. Her mother was deathly still, her head down and her eyes closed, a little drool dripping out of her mouth as it hung open. She had fallen back into the pillows and quite clearly did not yet have the resources to move yet. In all fairness though, she had just endured a whole day of rigorous and exhausting sex and just was not used to such a thing.

The teenager was very proud of herself, but also a little worried that she might have done some serious and permanent damage to her mother.

Kristen just sat with her for a while, holding her in her arms, stroking her hair, and whispering soothing words into her ear.

It was a moment of quiet and intimacy and love.

Slumped against her daughter, Ann ever so gradually began to pick up on some external stimuli again. Her nose twitched violently, filled with the now very familiar scent of the teenager. Her body sensed that it was pressed cozily up against her and so her arms rose weakly to clumsily drape themselves around the girl. Her ear, tingling as it was bathed in her hot breath, was full of the sweet sound of Kristen's voice. Her head rose and she frowned as she struggled to get her eyes to focus.

"Hi there, mom," Kristen said with a smile. "Welcome back."

The quiet moment came to a sudden end then as Ann let out a howl that would have done an inmate at the asylum proud. Jerking free of the startled girl's embrace, she grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her down onto the bed, leaping up to her feet. With desperate, clawing fingers, she tore Kristen's pants open and yanked them off with the near hysterical scream, "I want your pussy!"

Astonished by all of this, the teenager was unable to get her wits about her in time to take control of this situation. Before she knew what was happening, her legs had been shoved as far apart as they could go, her crotch of her panties had been tugged aside, and her mother was feasting on the juicy cunt that had been exposed.

Ann employed no finesse, used no special technique. She was beyond rational thought for the time being and focused on only one thing - devouring her daughter's cunt. Kristen just relaxed, content to just lie back and let the older woman work this out of her system.

* * *

Once she had earned herself another bellyful of her dad's seed, Ruth had suggested that they surrender the front seat for the back so that he could put his next load into her pussy, but he demurred.

First of all, he knew that neither of his girls were on the pill right now, but because his wife was, he didn't have a single condom. As much fun as it would be to fuck this girl senseless right then and there, he was certainly not going to risk having her get pregnant. He had heard too many stories of incest causing your kids to be born brain damaged or with webbed toes or three nostrils or something.

And second of all, he was nowhere near as limber as he had been in his youth and knew full well that if he tried to do her in the back seat he would only end up breaking something.

Turning away, the topless teen grabbed hold of the handle and quickly had the car door open and was getting out without a word. He watched her go with a dumbfounded expression, wondering if he had upset her by refusing to use her cunt just now. Worried, he jumped out of his side of the car and dashed around to her.

"Ruthie . . .!"

What he discovered when he reached her was that she had kicking off her shoes and was now pushing down her jeans and her panties.

"Okay, then, daddy" she said told him, turning to bend forward over the hood of the car, "but just because the roller coaster's closed tonight doesn't mean the log ride is!"

Heaving a great sigh of relief that he had not hurt her feelings after all and chuckling at how she had put that, Roger took her meaning immediately and moved in close behind her. "Don't I have a sweet baby girl?"

So that was how Ruth ended up draped over the front of the sedan, one hand casually rubbing the hardened nub that was her clitoris, in no hurry to get herself off. In the meantime, Roger was soon in tight behind her with his arms wrapped snugly around her middle, kissing and nibbling at her bare neck and shoulder, and with his cock sheathed in her velvety ass. It hadn't been easy to get it in there of course as neither of them had ever tried this before, but once it was the couple had settled into a slow, smooth, steady rhythm that they both found nicely satisfying.

It was an exquisitely intimate moment, an expression of the purest love, and even though it did not end in the most powerful climax either of them had ever experienced, it was still one of the best.

* * *

Kristen smiled to herself happily, very pleased with how this evening had gone.

She was still lying on her back on the bed, slowly cooling off and feeling thoroughly used. It had taken her mom quite some time to satisfy her intense craving for cunt and it had taken quite a bit of the young woman's juices to get her to calm down again. Kristen thought she must have come at least three times, but the older woman hadn't seemed to even notice.

Now, her mother was lying beside her quietly, her head resting on the teen's belly and one hand resting just above her twat. Kristen stroked her hair slowly, not saying anything as she was unaware of anything that really needed to be said in the aftermath of something like this.

She couldn't wait to tell her sister about all of this!

"Mom? We'd better get up now, mom. Dad and Ruth will probably get back soon and we need to get cleaned up again and straighten up this room. Then we can decide on what kind of pizza's to order!"

Ann's face was the very picture of discontent, but started moving anyway, releasing a theatrical groan. "If you say so, dear." She levered herself up, sitting on the edge of the bed for a moment to look at the reclining youth. "This is the only part of this I hate, you know. Having to give you girls up over and over so that your father won't know how close we really are. Having to pretend that we're just ordinary family when what I really want to do is run around town, grab everybody I pass, and brag that not only have I got the most beautiful daughters in all the world, I'm lucky enough to have them as lovers, as well."

Kristen rose too, sitting beside her mother and wrapping an arm around her. "I know what you mean, mom." But would they really have to hide this for much longer? she wondered to herself. Would they really still have to sneak around behind her father's back. A lot hung on what her sister had to report when she returned from her supposed shopping trip.

She had to wonder just what was happening between those two right now. Had they found someplace quiet to have a serious talk? Had they found someplace where they could be alone to fuck? Or, impossible as it was to believe, had they really gone to look at sporting equipment? Well, whatever they were doing, she didn't imagine they would be off doing it for very much longer.

"Come on now, mom. Let's go get cleaned up."

* * *

The car was on the road again, making it's way towards first a store and then back to the house. It had been agreed that it would be a smart idea for Roger to go ahead and pick up a package or two of condoms, but that he would not be able to put any of t hem to use on her tonight.

As she cuddled up against her father's side, Ruth couldn't wait to get back so that she could see Kristen.

For one thing, she couldn't wait to tell her all about her adventures with dad.

For another, they needed to do some plotting.

With every single person in this family now willingly involved in incest now, she was determined that there would be no more secrets and no more boundaries between them.

To Be Continued . . .

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,395 Followers
12