The Tea Grew Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, Lucy," he said to her as he grabbed his second roll, "I was wondering... would you be much missed at the orphanage?"

Lucy blinked in confusion. "Not exactly," she said carefully, weighing her words. "They say I've been much help but... I'm still another mouth to feed."

Mr. Nilssen nodded in understanding and then resumed his breakfast in silence. Uneasily, Lucy did the same.

After they were finished, Mr. Nilssen begged her to follow him into his workshop. Obediently, Lucy complied. As they were inside, Mr. Nilssen closed the door.

"I've done some thinking," he began, "And thought that maybe there's another way."

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked hesitantly.

"You like Eric, correct?"

She blushed. "I only met him yesterday."

"But the first impression was a favourable one, wasn't it?"

Lucy merely nodded. The man sighed.

"From what you've told me your current life can't be easy. I like to think that it wasn't a coincidence that you found yourself in my workshop with Christmas behind the door. Maybe this was all meant to be."

There was a funny feeling of butterflies in Lucy's stomach. She knew what he was suggesting.

"You mean to give me to him?"

"Only if you want to," the man said apologetically. "I know, human being is not a toy. Eric is no child either. I would make sure he would treat you like a princess."

"You'd be deceiving him," Lucy despaired, "How long do you think we could keep up the charade?"

"I don't know," Mr. Nilssen admitted, scratching the back of his head. "But what I do know it would be the most satisfying option for all of us. You would have a warm home, food to eat, a bed to sleep in. And Eric would have someone there for him."

The elderly man looked at her with his tired, hopeful eyes. "Please, Lucy. You saw how enchanted he was by you."

"Only because he thought I was a doll!" Lucy wasn't sure with whom she was arguing: with Mr. Nilssen or with herself. Her hands curled up into fists.

The old man looked at her melancholically from behind his spherical glasses. "In the end it is your decision." He laid a hand on her shoulder. "But sometimes the right decision isn't as obvious as you think. Sometimes the end justifies the means. I truly believe you have a chance to be happy here."

Lucy could feel tears welling up in her eyes. It was one of those decisions where her desires conflicted with what she considered the right thing to do.

What she knew, however, was that the sisters at the orphanage would have encouraged her to choose the road of truthfulness. But the more she thought about it, she had come to learn that the road of truthfulness was a road of unnecessary pain and sacrifice. Almost involuntarily, she found herself nodding in defeat.

"It will all be good, Lucy," he said as he took her in his arms, comforting her in a paternal embrace. "I promise you, I won't let you fall."

- - -

It was on the Christmas Eve that Lucy was finally presented to Eric. She was wearing a new jade-green dress. It was fitted at the waist by a large ribbon in a lighter shade of green, because Mr. Nilssen was amused by the idea of having her properly gift-wrapped.

Donna had made Lucy's hair on a beautiful do, with ringlets of her strawberry blonde hair falling on either side of her face.

There was a dinner party that Mr. Nilssen was hosting but they both agreed it was safer for Lucy not to attend. Her presence might raise some questions about her relationship to Mr. Nilssen and Eric. Should the rumor of an interacting mechanical doll spread, Mr. Nilssen might receive orders for similar dolls, orders which he wouldn't be able to take.

After the party was over, Mr. Nilssen and Eric entered the workshop, where Lucy was waiting. The way Eric had looked at her made her shiver; it was like a predator staring at the juicy flesh of its prey, ready to devour it.

"I hope you listened to my instructions and will take good care of her," Mr Nilssen said and lowered his voice to add: "I need not remind you that machinery is very fragile, and the parts are irreplaceable."

"Don't worry, uncle," Eric laughed. "I'll just treat her like I'd treat any human being, just like you advised."

"Remember that she is mostly self-maintaining. Let her rest to keep the motor from overheating and don't forget to give her fuel in the form of..."

"Food and drink, yes, I got this. And allow her to change her oils and clean her gears in the bathroom regularly. I understood." Eric rolled his eyes in frustration.

"And?" the old man raised his eye brows.

"And should anything come up, I will bring her back immediately for a check-up," Eric responded, saying the words like it was a nursery rhyme.

It was time to say goodbye to Mr. Nilssen. Lucy tried hard not to burst into tears as the kindly man, who had taken such good care of her for the past few days, placed a hand on his cheek and wished her whole-heartedly goodbye.

Lucy had been advised not to speak unless spoken to, so the ride to Eric's home ensued in silence. She was stiff as she did her best to act doll-like, yet she couldn't help but observe the life outside the vehicle. It was refreshing to finally be outside of Mr. Nilssen's house and see the children fighting in the snow and the people rushing about with their last-minute Christmas shopping. The world appeared so different to Lucy in comparison to the night when she had broken into Mr. Nilssen's basement. The people were so much more joyful, the world unthreatening.

She stole a few glances at her new owner. Eric had a blank, business-like expression on his face. It occurred to Lucy that his appearance was always exceptionally sleek: his hair was always pulled back and not a trace of facial hair could be found on his chin or upper lip. His outfit was always immaculately tailored and ironed, not a wrinkle or stain in sight. It made her think, somewhat ironically, what a good doll he would make.

Eric parked in front of red-bricked building not much unlike that of Mr. Nilssen's. It was in a good neighbourhood, one that Lucy recognized. His apartment was smaller, which Eric explained to be due to constant travelling and inability to keep a maid. Instead the landlady from downstairs would clean up the place whenever he was returning to town.

There was however a cosy living room with a furnace, a luxurious bathroom, a kitchen and even a dining room. However, when they walked into the apartment's only bedroom and it occurred to Lucy that they would have to share a bed together, a lump appeared in her throat. However, how could she object?

"Do you have any questions?" Eric asked after the tour was over.

"No, Sir," Lucy whimpered.

"Good."

She watched him kneel in front of the fire place. Awkwardly, she remained standing behind him, uncertain what to do.

"Go make us a cup of tea, Lucy," he murmured as he threw some logs in the fire place.

Without a word, Lucy left to boil some water. She lingered, taking any excuse not to have to face Eric so soon. She was nervous as she didn't know what to expect. They had practiced many scenarios with Mr. Nilssen but Lucy had expected to have a lot more privacy so as not to have to act the part around the clock.

When Lucy returned with the tea, there was already a handsome fire burning in the furnace and Eric was watching it absent-mindedly. She placed the tray next to him on the end table.

"Thank you," Eric replied.

Unaware of what was expected her, Lucy remained standing in front of him. Eric eyes went up and down her body. His gaze made her cheeks flush.

"Take off the dress," he finally said.

"Excuse me, Sir?" Lucy was certain she must've misheard.

"Your dress, take it off," he commanded, carefully enunciating each word.

It felt like Lucy's heart stopped, but she could still feel the heat increasing in her cheeks. Or maybe it was the fire? Clumsily, she begun to fumble with the buttons of her dress.

"Is something wrong?" Eric asked her, flatly.

"No, Sir..."

"You seem nervous."

Lucy met his gaze. There was an amused smile on his lips. Lucy's own mouth felt terribly dry.

"What a fine specimen you are," he said cunningly or, as Lucy suspected, knowingly. "So very much like a human being. But more obedient, or so I was led to believe..."

Lucy's hands were shaking as she was pulling her arms out of the sleeves. And soon there she stood, more exposed than she had ever been before a man, in her white corset and underwear, the beige stockings being held up by a snow-white garter. She was shivering in spite of the fierce blaze.

Eric stood up to stand in front of her, his ice blue eyes feeding off her shapes. He took one of the loose strands of her blonde hair and pulled it back behind her ear.

"You would do anything I ask of you, wouldn't you?" he whispered menacingly.

She couldn't find a voice in her to answer, she was that petrified. Instead Lucy gave a careful nod in reply, afraid of the consequences.

"Good girl," a genuine smile appeared on Eric's face, but he masked it as quickly as it had appeared.

He undid the bun in her head, letting her long soft curls fall on back.

"Get on the chair," Eric commanded.

"How, Sir..."

"Get on the chair on your knees, leaning your upper body against the back of it."

Lucy did as she was bid. It may have been odd considering the circumstances but for some reason she wasn't afraid. As a matter of fact, she was rather curious of where this all would lead.

"Good," Eric muttered as he watched her bend over in front of him.

He then stepped behind her and slowly peeled off the knickers to expose the soft skin of her back side. She felt the small piece of clothing fall on the floor by her feet. Lucy could not see him, but it seemed Eric stood back to watch the bareness of her lady parts.

What happened then shocked Lucy. She felt a hard smack against her bum. The suddenness of the impact made her jump, and her white flesh reddened where Eric's palm had hit her. However, to Lucy's surprise, the pain rather exhilarated than upset her.

It was soon followed by another slap on the other cheek. This time Lucy reflexively gasped as this one hit harder than first. Her pearl-white nails bit into the leather of the chair.

"Do you want to know why?" Eric hissed in her ear, leaning over her tiny body. The position allowed her to feel his groin against her ass, and, to Lucy's delight, she could feel something hard growing between his legs.

"Why?" Lucy asked, a tiny smile briefly appearing on her lips, which acquired her another hard smack.

"Because you imagined me gullible enough to think you're a doll,"

Eric grunted his voice filled with anger. "I don't even care to know whose idea it was."

"I'm sor-"

Another slap.

Then Eric's lips were on her delicate neck, his lips sucking the sensitive skin to the point at which it should've hurt, but it didn't. Lucy moaned frantically, hoping Eric would never stop.

"You seem to like that," Eric grinned.

"Yes," Lucy managed to breathe out.

He pulled her back by her hair, placing one of his fingers inside her mouth. There was a wicked smile on Eric's face as Lucy gently began suck to his finger, making it wet with her saliva. Lucy wasn't sure why Eric should be so pleased by the sight of it, but she was eager to please.

He then took that very same finger and placed it between her legs, letting the tip of it lick between the folds over her entrance. Lucy was shocked by her own tenderness as the finger tickled her, curiously getting wetter as the finger dug in deeper, sliding through the folds all the way from her clitoris to her asshole.

Lucy felt the heat build up between her legs as Eric added other fingers to the play, lightly rubbing the clitoris with her thumb in small, circular movement while the middle and index finger gently played with her lower lips. The friction they created bothered Lucy to the point at which she found herself involuntarily fidgety to their touch.

After many minutes of soft teasing, he finally let them slip inside her.

Holding on the chair with both of her arms, Lucy moaned as she moved her lips to help the fingers dip in deeper. She could feel the warm fluid run down her inner thigh, as Eric worked his fingers on her.

When Eric finally stopped with the fingerplay, Lucy was already out of breath. She was upset to see the fingers that had given her so much pleasure but at the same time she was curious as to what might follow.

As Eric presented his fingers to her face, Lucy didn't think twice. She wrapped her soft pink lips around them, despite them being covered in the white-ish fluids of her vagina. Diligently, she sucked until Eric's fingers were clean of the residue.

Affectionately, he ran the back of his hand against her cheek, a brilliant smile on his face.

She watched him disappear behind her, after being given the order not to peek. As she heard Eric unbuckling his belt, her eyes widened in horror as she realized that Eric might want to whip her with it. Her fears were soon alleviated, as she heard the buckle fall on the floor with the rest of his clothing. She almost sighed in relief.

However, when she felt the size of his cock against her thighs, she nearly jumped in terror.

"Easy," Eric tried to calm her. He immediately stopped what he was doing to take her face in his hands and to kiss her lips reassuringly.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he told her earnestly. "You have my word."

Lucy glimpsed at his sizeable manhood. She had seen men's private parts before, but they had never been the size of Eric's. By the look at it, it must've been at least nine inches.

"Trust me, dearest," he said to her, his blue eyes staring deep into hers.

It seemed like the mask he had always worn was put aside. Eric's eyes were full of benevolent concern that Lucy had never seen there before. A faint smiled appeared on her lips, as she agreed to give it a go.

The first couple of thrusts were slightly painful, but not as bad as Lucy had expected. Eric took it slow, allowing Lucy to get used to his girth. As the area between her legs got more wet, so the feel of Eric's cock grew more tolerable. And then it even got pleasurable.

Lucy began to understand why it was that women always made so much noise during the act. The way Eric's cocked filled her, rubbing the sweet spot as it entered and re-entered her. Each thrust built on the previous. The armchair shook as Eric picked up speed, his sighs like wood to her fire.

"Oh," she whimpered as the pleasure was getting too much for her to bear. Her back arched in excitement.

She felt one of his hands leave her hips. Then his wet thumb landed on her asshole, rubbing and teasing the tiny hole with its tip.

The sensation was a completely new one to Lucy. She was feeling so many wonderful things simultaneously she didn't know how to take it all in. Her body was shivering in response to all the stimulation, Eric's large hand grabbing her by the hair to hold her in place.

"You're such a perfect slut," he groaned, his voice thick with lust.

Slowly spreading the entrance of the little hole in soft circles, his thumb felt soft on her entrance. Ever so gently, he let it slip inside.

"What are you doing to me?" Lucy moaned, as he played with her tiny hole.

Eric didn't answer and if he had, his reply would've never reached Lucy. Never in a million years had she imagined she might enjoy something like this. At that moment she only wanted Eric inside her, and she didn't even care how.

"How tight you are," Eric muttered longingly, his thumb knuckle-deep in her, slowly moving in and out. "But you're not ready for that for a long, long time."

Lucy didn't ask what he meant. The feeling inside her was getting unbearable. Her entire body was waiting for the wave of pleasure the break and come crashing over her.

"Eric," she found herself gasping, as she was no longer able to hold it back. The heat filled her, consuming her from the inside. She felt like her body was no longer under her control as she felt liquid shoot out from between her legs.

"Oh, Lucy," Eric murmured as he stopped to investigate the mess she'd made. "You're a little squirter."

Not knowing whether that is a bad thing, Lucy blushed guiltily. "I'm sorry," she whispered in all earnestness. It only made Eric laugh and give her an affectionate kiss.

"Next time, you'll come when I tell you to," he said his voice lowered. He slapped her once more on white flesh, making her wince. "Understood?"

"Yes, Sir..."

His cock once more exploring her depths, he thrusted in her over and over. Lucy's voice was hoarse by the time he finally slowed his pace and finally eased his manhood out of her.

"Go sit on the floor on your knees," he commanded her.

Confidently, Lucy did what he was asked, even if her groin was aching from all the pounding that had taken place.

Eric stood in front of her, finally in the perfect view with all of his nudity. His chest was hairless, less muscular than she had expected. His usually sleek hair was now dishevelled over his forehead, his blue eyes sparkling underneath the dark hair, a triumphant smile on his face.

After a few sharp strokes to his manhood, he surged his seed all over Lucy's face. Lucy closed her eyes just in time, as some of it landed on her eye lids. Droplets of cum fell on her lips from whence it dripped off on the top of her breasts. Without thinking, Lucy licked it off her lips. Eric approved her actions with a smile.

Eric helped her clean up the rest with a handkerchief. As he did he drowned her in compliments, telling her what a beautiful girl she was and how well she had behaved. He kissed her sweetly on the lips, holding her in his arms. For Lucy, nothing had ever given her as much comfort, as Eric's embrace did.

He made them some tea, the old ones having grown cold in the meantime. Lucy sat on his lap as they gazed into the fire, still in her white lingerie. She took childish pride in having become Eric's mistress, asking herself how the charms of sex had gone unnoticed for her for so long.

Eric explained to her of his life and work, regretting that he would have to travel away soon, leaving her alone to look after the apartment. He told her of how he'd recognized Lucy the instant he saw her in his godfather's workshop, having bought candles from her only a couple of weeks past. He claimed to have been charmed by her on their very first encounter. Enamoured as he had been, he would sometimes send some of his friends go see if the orphan girl was more corrupted than the nuns knew. Her continuous refusals had both pleased and disappointed him. It had been a happy accident, that she was delivered to him by none other than dear Uncle Johan.

As he told her all this, Eric played with the strands of Lucy's hair. With her head rested against his shoulder, Lucy felt sleepy and indescribably contented. The old man had been right after all.

Maybe it had always been meant to be.

12