The Tea Slave

Story Info
A masked man is forced to serve his mistress at a tea party.
2.1k words
4.28
38k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby glanced around her parlor, making sure everything was in place. The ladies would be arriving soon and her critical eye made sure nothing was missing, everything arranged just so. The tea service gleamed on the sideboard, fresh linen towels stacked and fanned next to it. The little cakes and cookies she'd picked up from her favorite bakery rested temptingly on the china plate on the table, which was covered with a fresh cloth. A crystal vase of fresh cut flowers lent the air a sweet garden scent. And on a little table in the corner sat her toy collection: leather flogger, a braded crop, wrist cuffs, latex mask and an assortment of dildos. A porcelain decanter held a copious supply of lube. Ruby allowed herself a small grunt of satisfaction at the arrangement.

Ruby turned her gaze to the man standing in the far corner of the room. He stood with eyes down, hands clasped in front of his waist. He was perhaps 50, his head shaved, goatee trimmed. His slender athletic body was discernable beneath his jeans and dress shirt.

"Well, slave," Ruby demanded. "Are you ready to perform your duties?"

The man kept his eyes down. "Yes, Mistress."

Ruby smiled. This one learned quickly. But she would catch him in some transgression or slip up, no matter how small. She always did.

Ruby approached him, stood with hands on her ample hips, her impressive bosom inches from him. She could tell his eyes wandered over her cleavage, prominently displayed by her V-cut dress.

"Strip," she commanded.

The man complied, dropping his jeans on the floor, then unbuttoning his shirt. Ruby took in his well-muscled mature body with a practiced dispassion. When the man hesitated before removing his briefs, Ruby pounced.

"I said strip! I don't want to see your tightie whities! Take them off!" She gave his cotton-clad ass a firm swat with her palm. The sound of the smack satisfied her and made the man jerk. He peeled off the undies and stood with his hands covering his privates. She pulled them away. His cock was already beginning to swell, pointing at an angle to the right. As instructed, he'd shaved all except a small patch of fur at the base of his shaft. She took his member and tugged it, pulling it this way and that, feeling it swell in her fingers. Her other hand grasped his balls. She felt them, weighed them, made sure his shaving job was complete. The ladies did not like hairy balls.

"Nice cock, slave."

"Thank you, Mistress" he replied.

Her spank smacked down hard on his ass, leaving a pink mark. He gasped slightly.

"I didn't give you permission to speak!" Ruby scolded.

He opened his mouth, as if to apologize, thought better of it, and dropped his gaze again. A knock came on the front door.

"Damn," Ruby swore. "They're early. I told them I had a new slave for them, they must be eager to try you."

"Go to the table and fetch me the mask," Ruby commanded. He did and she slipped it over his head. She fastened a short lace apron around his waist. It stuck out where his cock pushed against the fabric and left his ass completely bare. The knocking was repeated.

"Well, don't just stand there, go answer the door," Ruby ordered.

When the man opened the door, the three women standing there gasped and tittered. Laughing, they traipsed in, greeting Ruby. They stood around the man, making comments.

"He's got a nice body," one said.

"But he seems older than your last slave," another observed.

"Yes," Ruby replied. "But he seems eager enough. So we'll give him a try. Well, enough of this, let's go into the parlor."

Ruby led the way, the ladies followed. At a glance from Ruby, the man entered and resumed his place in the corner. The ladies sat and talked, ignoring the man except for continued appraising glances. Ruby excused herself and went to the kitchen. She returned a few minutes later with the steaming kettle. She poured it into the teapot then resumed her seat with the ladies. After a few minutes more, she raised her voice a notch:

"Slave, come serve the tea!"

The man stepped up to the sideboard. He felt the ladies eyeing has bare ass. Under the hood he was blushing, but when he turned with the tray, the little white apron was pitched like a tent, his erect penis pushing it outwards. He stepped up to the ladies, the tea tray in his hand, tea steaming in the cups.

"Oh my!" one lady exclaimed. "He does enjoy this, doesn't he?"

"Hmm," Ruby said. "Let's see."

With that, she pulled the lace apron down so that it was under his balls, pushing them up and out. His thick cock was swollen and erect. "There, that's better, don't you think?" The ladies all agreed. As the man went around handing each their cup, they took the opportunity to grasp his hardness. One wrapped her hand around him and squeezed. He gasped audibly. "Hush, slave!" Ruby warned.

"Wow," said the grasping lady. "He's really hard. I might have to suck on that and feel what it's like in my mouth."

"Not just yet, 'Becca," Ruby chided. "He hasn't been teased nearly enough and I have another use for him right now."

Sarah looked a little disappointed but released her hold on his turgid member.

"Serve the cakes now, slave, like I told you to do," Ruby commanded. He went to the table, put a little doily on the cake tray and settled his balls on the doily. The cakes surrounded his cock, which rose up like a centerpiece.

"Oh that's very nice!" one of the ladies exclaimed. She took a cake and brushed it against his shaft, smearing it with frosting. "Oops!" She giggled. "Clumsy me!"

"Oh really, Sarah!" The others laughed. "Now he's going to be all sticky."

Seeing the frosting gave Ruby an idea. She took her own cake, lifted her dress and rubbed a fingertip's worth of white frosting on shaved pussy lips. The ladies murmured appreciatively at the site of her wet cunt.

"You're always wet!" Sarah cried.

"Yes, I know. Sometimes it's a pain. I need constant attention. Clean me, slave!" Ruby ordered.

The slave set down the tea tray and knelt before Ruby's spread knees. Her pussy lips were full and indeed he could see her juices already glistening and running down the backs of her thighs towards her ass. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to her cunt. He felt the latex of the mask against his skin. He was very warm, despite being naked. Ruby took his head firmly in her hands and pressed him harder against him. He had to struggle for air. Her wet cunt smell filled his nostrils as her cunt taste filled his mouth. He licked as best he could. Meanwhile, Ruby carried on her conversation with the ladies, as if nothing else were happening. Every once in a while, she would give him little directions: "Higher, lower, harder, softer..." He was amazed at how wet she got. Before long, he could feel her juice dripping off his hooded chin and onto his chest. His cock ached painfully with the fervor of his erection.

"God Ruby, I'm getting wet watching you. Do you think I could have a go?" one of the ladies asked.

"Why certainly, Laura. I don't mind sharing."

Ruby pushed him away and he crawled forward. Laura opened her legs and hiked up her skirt. Her panties were already wet and soaked through. "Chew my panties first, there's a good boy," she said. He did as he was told, the mix of cotton and cunt juice giving him a different flavor from Ruby's sopping pussy. Laura sighed and moaned.

"Ooh he's good!" she said appreciatively. "I may have to get one of my own!" The ladies all laughed.

The man felt hands on his ass. When he stopped to see who it was, his reward was an instant smack on his exposed butt cheek. This one hurt far worse than the little spanks Ruby had given him before. She must be using the flogger paddle he'd seen.

"No one told you to stop, slave!" Ruby cried. Another hard swat on his other cheek compelled him to resume his oral service with renewed vigor. While he licked and kissed and sucked Laura's pussy and swollen clit, he felt something cold and wet dripping over his asshole. Then something was pushing into him. He bore down against it, letting it slide deep into his anus, trying hard not to moan or lose pace with his cunt lapping.

"Keep this vibe in your ass, slave, or you will be punished. " Ruby told him. The ladies all laughed more and took bets on how long he could keep it there. It slipped out several times before he mastered the trick of retaining it in his anus. Each time, a different lady took turns swatting him. One fondled his balls after, giving them playful but almost painful squeezes, but dared not risk seeing who it was.

He succeeded in making Laura cum: she ground her pussy into his face, crying out loudly. The ladies all clapped. Then it was 'Becca's turn. One by one, he was made to service them orally. When he came to Sarah, she blushed and said she wanted him to lick her ass. The other ladies teased her, but she got off her chair, raised her dress and pulled her panties aside, exposing her pink anal rose. The man's jaw was tired and his tongue almost numb from exertion, but he buried his latex covered face in her cheeks, flicking his tongue over her asshole, making circles around it, plunging it in and out of her tight musky hole. Laura began to massage Sarah's breasts and 'Becca stood in front of her and pressed her pussy to Sarah's mouth. Sarah licked hungrily.

The man felt a hand close on his hard penis. He couldn't help but moan. Ruby's spank of punishment was vicious. "Don't cum, slave!" The man tried to think of baseball, of mowing the lawn, of having a root canal – anything to keep his mind off the hand grasping his dick, the vibrator in his ass, Sarah's tasty asshole in his mouth, the lesbian licking and playing going on around him.

"Now!" Sarah exclaimed! "Lick my clit! Suck it, oh suck it you pussy sucking ass licking slave!" The man did as he was told and Sarah squirted clear pungent pussy juices over his face.

"Oh wow!" The ladies all cried. "We didn't know you were a squirter!"

Sarah collapsed in her chair, smiling sheepishly. "Having my ass eaten just turns me on, I guess."

The rest of the party was now devoted to teasing and tormenting the poor slave. The ladies tweaked and rubbed his cock, massaged his balls and ass, ran their hands over his body. But he was forbidden to cum. 'Becca sucked his prick a little but it was clear he would loose all control with that kind of attention. The ladies devoted more attention then to each other, playing with each other's breasts while he watched, standing there.

Finally Sarah took pity on him. "Oh Ruby, he's suffering so. Let me make him cum."

Ruby considered it. "I suppose he's earned a reward. It is his first time and he behaved adequately. But we'll do it my way."

She ordered him onto his knees. She reinserted the vibe into his ass and this time turned it on low. He instantly felt the vibrations in his rectum start traveling towards his balls. Sarah knelt next to him and grasped his penis. She squeezed it, and the combination of vibrations from his asshole and her firm grip on his cock raised his excitement level to a fever pitch. Ruby increased the vibrator slowly, and his cock swelled accordingly.

"Oh, he looks like he's going to explode!" Laura exclaimed. His balls were red and contracted, his cock head a deep purple in color.

Ruby turned the vibe on high. "Now, Sarah!" she commanded.

Sarah begin jerking and rubbing his penis. Out of control now, the masked slave bucked his hips and fucked Sarah's hand on his cock and the vibe in Ruby's hand. With a roar, his semen shot out the end of his prick, spurting onto the floor and over Sarah's hand. Sarah milked out every drop while the other lady's applauded. When he was utterly drained, Ruby removed the vibrator from his ass and the slave collapsed on the floor, his puddled cum in white globs nearby.

The ladies finished their tea, arranged their clothes and agreed it had been a lovely afternoon.

"Next time we'll do it at my house," Sarah said. "Will you bring your slave, Ruby?"

"Maybe," said Ruby. "If he proves himself worthy."

Ruby commanded the man to clean up the parlor while she saw the ladies out. As he did so, he wondered what would happen next.