The Teacher

Story Info
Teaching IT in peoples homes can be dangerous.
3.3k words
4.51
88.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rellik04
Rellik04
149 Followers

I was asked to participate in a program to teach the elderly how to use a computer, but instead of conducting these lessons at a centre, where many of our senior citizens feel embarrassed by their mistakes in a group, this service was done in their own homes, using their own computers. The computers they would be using to do their banking, emails and surfing from. It was up to the instructor to what fees he or she chose to charge. All the instructor had to do was register with the local authorities, for police clearance, prove they were competent with computers and willing to work in the evenings, then make the visits given to them by the supervisor of the program.

I had been doing this for four months now, usually I had the pupil up and running in a couple of hours some even less, but Mrs Elise Tallboy was a real challenge.

Even to switching on it took me three hours, I couldn't understand what was so difficult in pressing one switch, but Elise did. Maybe I should say two switches the one on the wall plate and the other on the computer itself. We had eventually got it, but she has to think about it even now when I go and see her, I feel it's just company she wants and the lessons are just a means to get me to visit her.

I don't mind visiting her at all, I always get a meal there and she is the most elegant lady I have ever met, very well spoken and her dress is always immaculate; from her silk stockings legs to the top of her head. There is hardly a hair out of place. In fact I thought it was a wig the first time I called, but I soon discovered it was her real hair. Sitting on a chair so close to her, one sees every pore and blemish and I have really looked Elise over. She wears the subtlest of perfumes which I love to smell on a lady.

Last week we even sent an email to me at home, I sent a reply, so to-night we are to check that it came back to her.

The first two evenings, she wouldn't even sit close to me, as I showed her how everything works, since then she has got closer and closer. Just last week, when I called she had replaced the two chairs with a piano stool and we sat very close. In fact I felt she was a bit too close, she had her hand on my thigh, which could be quite innocent.

Being a virile male and tall I seem to intimidate some women by my size, I'm 78 inches tall, broad shouldered and weigh 210 lbs or there about. I'm 24 years of age and even if I say so myself quite good looking. Elise is about 63 inches and weighs about 100 lbs so I dwarf her. This could have been the reason she kept her distance at first, but now she sits with her thighs against mine.

I shouldn't say this but I am beginning to fancy her as a sexual partner, but an old lady? She is older than my grandmother. Ladies of Elise age are not interested in sex, its Bridge and Scrabble, or gardening they are interested in not a young stud like me between their legs I thought.

Usually when I arrive we have a meal together, and she sat on the end while I sat at the side of the table. Tonight she was sitting directly opposite and she kept watching me all the time and smiling. I was getting the full frontal attention and the little body language that I knew, was an indicator I was getting her full attention, and she was passive for her hands were turned up and wide apart.

I know that she likes me for she is always smiling when I arrive. After an hour with her at the computer I found that her attention wavers and it is pointless going on, so it is then she usually makes a cup of coffee and we sit and have a chat in her kitchen.

To-night she wheeled the coffee on a trolley into her lounge and we sat in front of a coffee table on her sofa.

"Am I being a pain in the neck for you John, I just can't get the concept of the computer into my head. I see you doing it and when I try it all goes wrong and I can't use that mouse thing, or control the arrow."

"It will come to you all of a sudden and then you will be off."

"And you will be off also!"

"Why should I, I like coming to visit you Elise. If you want me to continue visiting you as a friend I will definitely come and see you."

"I thought once you have shown me everything you would stop calling."

"You like me calling to see you?"

"I am always looking forward to each of your visits, I wish you could come and see me every evening."

"I could even do that. If I have another pupil which is usually for an hour then I can call round after, would you want that. I don't want to see you lonely and miserable Elise. Not a lovely lady like you."

"You think I'm a lovely lady John."

"I certainly do, I like almost everything about you, your dress your hair your perfume, your bearing, yes a very lovely lady."

"But a bit too old for you."

"No lady is too old to be admired and loved."

No more was said but I started calling in every working day evening to see her. I was even getting emails from her, but the tone of the emails was changing, even the start and end. It used to be John; then Dear John; now it's My dearest John and now I'm getting xoxoxo at the end. To-nights was'My dearest John; I am so eagerly awaiting your hour with me I only wish it could be so much longer, come quickly dearest. Elise xoxoxoxo'

This is the type of letters and emails you get from teenagers, not an old lady who you visit because she is lonely. This lady has the hots for me I am certain, what would she do if I put my arm around her. I knew I had to go slow, but I am going to start to-night.

I had another pupil to-night a 19 year old mentally retarded girl; her parents want her to use the computer they have got for her in her room.

I called round at the time I had the appointment, which was an hour earlier than I usually go, this was for this evening only at 6pm, and an assessment of how I thought she would respond. Her name was Tony and she looked quite normal to me, as we stood in the hallway.

"The computer is in her bedroom/study she is very possessive and sometimes won't let anyone in her room. I am just telling you this for she may start yelling for you to leave if she gets upset. Other than that she is quite normal, but her IQ isn't very high.

I had been told most of this by the course supervisor so I was prepared for any upset and was told to leave immediately she started showing signs of aggression.

"Well Tony I'm John, your parents want you to learn how to use the computer, but I am sure you do know how to use one, care to show me how much?"

She was quite good and could access programs and send and receive emails as good as anyone else.

"What is it you really want to learn Tony?"

"About sex, and about how to use some of the tools and accessories on the computer and about sex."

"From what you say you want to learn about sex, what actually?

"What it feels like to have a cock inside of me, Oh don't worry I can't have children, a hormone imbalance."

"You are very well informed Tony,"

"I know how to use a computer, but I know nothing about getting fucked, I have to feel a cock inside me so that I know what to expect. My parents never let me out of their sight except here in my room. Here we can do anything. Just to feel it inside me that is all I want." she pleaded.

No-one told me about this situation, what do I do run, and she cries rape, give her what she wants and then get accused of rape.

"No fucking, just the penetration only, no kissing or anything else and I choose how." I said to her.

"Yes I agree."

I lay down on her bed and unzipped my trousers and pulled them down to my knees. "Now you sit over my hips once you remove your panties."

"I'm not wearing any, just like my mother."

Well that was one bit of news whether it was of use was another matter.

I didn't need to say any more, Tony just sat on my knob and sank down and I shot right into her hot moist young cunt. Her hot cunt made it feel like being sheathed in a silken glove. But she raised herself as if to get off and lowered herself again then again and I couldn't stop her, until after about a dozen humps.

"Tony that wasn't what we agreed on, be fair, I helped you, maybe the next time we will go further, but not tonight."

She got off and I adjusted my clothing.

"Sorry, it was so nice," she said looking down at the floor.

"Look I have to go; I will see you next week."

I couldn't get out soon enough, that was a very close call.

I made my way back to Elise's house but I was still bearing a semi hard on, after all I had just been rove up a 19 year olds tight cunt with an oversized cock.

Elise met me at the door and she went on tip-toe and kissed me on my cheek, this is the first time she has ever done this and it wasn't until after she had done it, I realised I had bent my face so she could. I was beginning to accept this old lady into my life unconsciously.

She had the table set and we sat down to have what she called her supper. Afterwards we went into her lounge. Now I was relaxed in this room, I had been coming here for so long now. She sat down beside me and I put my arm around her and drew her in, she came like a lamb and rested her head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"I know it's silly an old lady like me, but I love you John. I want you to hold me tight, will you do that?"

I hadn't intended to go beyond putting my arm around her, but she had asked to be held and I did .This has moved my agenda up a good deal. Now she was pressing her chest onto mine and I could feel her soft breasts against mine. Why was I holding an old lady like this, I kept asking myself, but she was now searching for my mouth to kiss, I just lowered my head and our lips came together. There was no difference to kissing a younger woman I found.

Unconsciously I laid my hand on her thigh and she placed her hand on it stopping me moving it, but after a minute she lifted her hand and I slid up under her dress, onto her silk clad thighs, the feel of the silk clad thighs was a come on on its own, then I reached a lacy part which meant her stockings were self supporting. Sliding up a little more I was touching the extra smooth skin of her inner thighs.

Here she closed her thighs tight and pushed my hand back down. I didn't care, for I had gone further than I had intended, I just took my hand away and hugged her, for this was what she wanted, at the present anyway.

"Will you come around to-morrow John, I know its Saturday and you may want to go out with friends your own age, but I would like you to come."

Now it had almost been three months, I'd been coming here every evening during the working week for the past month. It has only been the last few days that I decided that I would try and seduce Elise. Maybe she just wanted friendship, but I had the feeling there was an inner conflict going on inside of her mind, about taking the friendship further than it has gone. I had nothing to do on the Saturday except join my mates and go hunting for a bit of skirt, yet here was one sitting alongside of me who seemed ready to drop her knickers. Also I liked Elise, she was making me realise there was a lot of lonely ladies in our community.

"Certainly Elise, we will call it a date, what about I take you to a movie or something, let's make a day of it?"

"Could we, I would love to go to the cinema with you. Yes let us make a day of it. When will you come for me?"

"I'll pick you up at one. You check the papers for a movie you would like to see."

"Oh I am really looking forward to this," she said giving me a much more passionate kiss.

Wow all this excitement just because I was taking her to see a movie. I was glad to see her so happy.

I made sure I was neatly dressed, for I was sure that Elise would be, she always was. I picked her up and we spent the day at the movies, then we had a meal. I never felt the least bit embarrassed having an elderly lady linked into my arm; in fact I felt very proud having such an elegant lady like Elise by my side. She kept looking up at me and smiling. This was the best thing I could have done, she could hardly let me go and all through the movie she held on to me. At one stage she even put her hand on my thigh high up and when she touched my penis she immediately withdrew her hand.

When we arrived back to her home she threw her arms around my neck and pressed her body against me, kissing me on the lips. I put one arm on the small of her back and the other on her bottom and drew her in close, driving my semi hard penis hard against her stomach.

There was no reaction to my hand on her buttocks and pulling away from my hardening penis which she must feel slowly rising and being crushed between us.

"Shall I make a coffee John," she said taking her mouth off mine, but still had her lower abdomen pressed hard onto my hard penis.

I never answered, I just dropped my arms and picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. She laid her handbag down, removed her coat, lifted her dress and removed her panties, all without a word being said and her eyes never left mine all the time.

I dropped my trousers, kicked off my shoes and picked her up again and laid her on the bed. As I did so she pulled her dress up and raised her knees, opening her thighs at the same time. All I did was step between those open thighs and guided my hard cock between her moist legs and slowly slid into her eager cunt. I glided in so easily and her arms came up and hugged me as I slowly sank into her warm body. Who said younger women were better, surely hadn't been inside this wonderful old lady. She felt so soft and she gripped my penis as if she had been made just to accept my large cock.

It was just heaven, just feeling her vagina hold my penis, she was contracting her muscled almost massaging me as I was inside her.

"I love you John, I have wanted us to do this for a very long time, but have been afraid you would reject me."

"No I would never have done that, now we have got over that fear, we can enjoy each other as much as we want."

"Yes that is what I wanted to hear, please, be gentle it's been quite a long time since I have felt a man, but now I have you, any time John, I want you any time."

I then started sliding out and in of this lovely lady's warm sex; it was sheer heaven as I slowly penetrated after withdrawing almost fully out. Sliding so easily back in and our bodies coming together so gently, no slapping of flesh here, just a gentle meeting, hair meeting hair and then back out and in again. Elise was drawing back her pelvis as I withdrew and thrusting it upwards to meet me as I re-entered, causing a rocking motion which seemed to intensify the feeling even more.

I felt my climax rising and knowing there was no fear of her becoming pregnant; I just let it go freely. This was so different when fucking a young women, for at this stage, one worries if the condom was to break or not, or should you quickly withdraw just in case. No, this was so natural just letting the lot go without that underlying fear. The other thing with pleasuring a lady of Elsie's age, there were no days when it was taboo, all days were safe days.

I rolled onto my side and brought her with me her legs locked around mine.

"I loved that Elise, thank you; you are so beautiful and so sexual."

"Oh John, I am glad I didn't disappoint you and you were so gentle too. I feel so wonderful myself. Can we do this nude sometime; I would like that very much, with our naked bodies touching."

"Elise, the first time is over, now we know one another as much as we can ever know, we can do this in raincoats if that is what you want."

We lay there for quite a while before she disentangled herself. "I must go and shower John, want to come and scrub my back, I would like that."

So up we both got and entered her shower after undressing. I was expecting to see a wrinkled body, but was surprised with the texture of her skin, her breasts were quite large and sagged, but one didn't expect hard proud breasts on a lady of her vintage, but they still looked good to me. Now we pressed our naked bodies together as we stood under the flowing water, cascading down between our bodies. We soaped and washed one another and I was getting to feel and see as much of her as I wanted and she me. Now there was nothing to hide, on either of our bodies so I knew that here was someone here I could always come to.

We dried ourselves and with one of her bathrobes on we went to the kitchen for the coffee she had offered when we got home.

I never went back to see Tony, in fact I was afraid to enter that house. The supervisor sent a lady teacher, but she reported that Tony needed no further lessons.

I think my pupil Elise will take many more visits before she has the ability to use the computer properly, but I'm prepared to persevere with her for free. Well that was what the report to my supervisor said.

Rellik04
Rellik04
149 Followers