The Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue burrowed deep into her and her movements became untamed. Her hips bucked and moved to meet him; her hands reached down and grabbed the back of his head. She pulled him into her. He wanted it, he needed it and she was happy and proud to be the first one to provide it to him. Her breathing and moans increased and her movements became more aggressive until he heard what he had wanted to hear all of his life. As she started to cum, he softly sucked on her clit and slid his finger into her. He wanted to fully experience it. As his tongue moved over her, he could feel her spasm inside. He loved it. It was the best thing he had ever experienced.

Her orgasm was the stronger then any drug. He was addicted. Like an addict, he had to have more and he would do whatever it took to have more. He never skipped a beat. His tongue kept playing is masterful game on her and now his fingers were involved. He massaged her inside and probed for her g-spot. He listened intently and knew the second he had found it. He slowly rubbed her from the inside as he ate her fervently. After only a short time, she rewarded him again. He could taste her cum this time as his tongue dipped as deeply into her as possible.

She looked down and could see that he was reaching for something. Without ever looking and without ever leaving this precious place between her legs, he reached into the ice bucket that she had filled before his arrival. His eyes locked on hers as she followed the ice from the bucket to him. He put it in his mouth and again went to play.

"Oh my god," she thought, "he is living out his story Ice." She laid back and let him experience the things that he had missed over the time he was married. The mixture of hot and cold was pleasing to her, and it stimulated her again. She was still wet, very wet. He teased her with the ice and played with it in his mouth as he sucked on her clit. He would let the ice lay on his tongue before he shot it deep into her. She loved it. He would then slide it into her and suck it back out. He put in a fresh ice cube and then stood up.

She knew this was the first time that he was experiencing all of this, and she remembered that she had told him that he could spend as much time tasting her as he wanted, but she was still surprised when her head again rolled to the side and she saw the numbers 10:27 on the clock. He had been down there over an hour.

She watched as he unbuttoned his pants. He released his long hard member from its captor and it sprang to life. He was seven inches long and very thick. When he put his large hands around it, he had a handful and she knew that it was going to feel good. It was hard like a rock and she wanted it more then anything else right now.

He positioned himself and slid in the tip. The hot cock was hot as it entered her. It felt like fire compared to the ice that was inside her. He only allowed himself to let the tip enter her and then he withdrew. Over and over he did this. Only allowing her to have just a little taste of what was to come. He then slowly entered her the rest of the way, he didn't want to hurt her with the ice but soon learned that it had melted already. All that was left was a cold and hot pussy for him to learn and experience. She was so wet inside, and it was not all from the ice. He began to take himself out all the way and then renter her. Only the smallest portion of his huge cock stayed inside. His thrusts were manly. He held her waist and would push her onto himself with every thrust. He put his left hand on her shoulder and began to thrust faster. He couldn't wait. He felt the familiar pressure building at the base of his cock. He could hold it back any longer. He let himself flow into her. Hot cum shot deep into her. The hot cum colliding with the last remaining portion of her that the ice had reached, but his cock had not. It felt hotter then any other cum that she had ever felt before.

"I'm sorry Sabrina." He said as he gasped for breath.

"Sorry for what?" She said very concerned.

"I know I didn't last long. I tired but..."

She put her finger on his lips.

"Shhh. Don't worry about that. We have all night James. You were wonderful."

He had never heard such kind words in the bedroom. He was more familiar with phrases like, "Is that it?" "You are so selfish", or he would not even be able to finish at all. His wife would usually be mad at him before the end. There were many nights he would try to make love, but when he would ask for another position, it would kill the whole mood. She would be so mad that the night would be ruined. Mad because he was now selfish for wanting to try something different.

However, Sabrina was the opposite. She built his confidence and his ego. He was so happy he was away from the destructive influence that had stolen so much of his heart, and his soul.

He excused himself to the restroom to clean up. When he returned, he saw she was in the bed, with only a sheet over her. He could see all of her features through the sheet. Her perfect breasts and erect nipples, he hips and thighs and her area of ecstasy were all there for him to see.

He went over to the dresser and poured two glasses of wine. He handed her a glass and then he lay down at the foot of the bed, on his stomach. They started talking. The conversation was intelligent and articulate. It was so refreshing to him. He was used to hearing about how much time was wasted watching T.V or lying around the house. It was such refreshing change to hear a woman who had goals, who had energy, who had opinions about what was in the news. She stimulated not only his body but also his mind, which had always been a turn on for him. As they talked, he slowly uncovered her left foot from underneath the sheet. He began to give her the best foot massage she had ever had.

Who was this man? How did he know how to do all of these things to a woman if his life had been so miserable with his wife? She was intrigued by him, and thoroughly enjoyed his company. He finished that foot and uncovered the other. This time, he pulled the sheet back far enough to see the side of her naked body, from her ankle to her shoulder. He found this to be so erotic.

James was a lover of women. Not just tits and ass, like most men. He loved the subtle things of a woman, the things that made them feminine. He loved how they always smelled sweet. He loved their long hair. He loved the small of her back, and the way it felt when he hand was there during a slow dance. He loved the toe rings and the bracelets. He appreciated it when a woman knew she was a woman, and savored her femininity. He also loved their curves, those sweet, sweet curves. Sabrina had some of the most pleasant curves that he had ever seen on a woman, and the curves on her side were exquisite. As he massaged her other foot, he stared at those curves. That, along with the conversation made him very hard. She didn't know what was going on in his brain, well, not until he turned over. She saw that once again he was ready for her. As they talked, he slowly and playfully pulled the sheet down. He liked it when a woman would ignore him and just talk to him as he enjoyed her. He was a voyeur and loved to watch without exposing himself.

Inch by inch, the sheets exposed the most amazing body. When she was totally naked, she jumped up and jumped on top of him playfully. The wrestled playfully, grabbing and fondling in a playful way. He then let her pin him to the bed as she cried out, "One, two, three!" They laughed and held each other. As the laughter subsided, the passion again grew. They kissed each other and their lips touched for the first time. Her lips were soft, and again, he had found a new drug. He kissed her and kissed her. He loved to kiss. He could feel her temperature rise. She could still taste herself on portions of his lips. They were mad with desire. She climbed on top of him and lowered herself on him. He penetrated her quickly. She quickly began to ride him in a fast motion. She didn't want to tease him, she wanted that cock in her and badly.

She rode him hard and fast. His cock was perfect. Not to big and not too small. It fit her like none other. She rode him and rode him until she looked up and looked into his eyes.

They say the eyes are the periscope to the heart. She could only see years of pain and hurt when she looked into those eyes. Her nurturing instincts took over. She no longer wanted to just have sex with him now; she wanted to make love to him. She slowed her hips and moved them in different motions. She wanted to please him with every stroke. He wasn't even thinking about that. He was noticing how soft the skin was on her inner thigh as it rubbed his out her thigh. He noticed the small moans that she made and they were better then any symphony he had ever heard. He noticed her hair as it fell over her face, and he noticed how she bit her lower lip when he was deep inside her. It was the best night of his life.

She caught herself. She really didn't want to make love. She had a husband for that. She wanted to please him with sex. She quickly climbed off of him and got on all fours. He arose and entered her from behind. They began to crash together in the most beautiful way. Again and again, it was a dance of lovers and a party for only two. She could feel his hands tighten and his speed quicken. On her cue, his thrusts became hard and he again put his hand on her shoulder to steady the both of them. Soon, his hot cum was again flooding her. As he let out massive moans at the release of the sexual pressure. He lay on her back as they caught their breath. They rolled over and lay on the bed. They were tired. The sex had been so intense. Both had orgasms that were by far, the most intense that they had ever felt.

They would always remember this night. As he lay behind her, holding her tightly, keeping her warm in the dark, he knew that this was the best decision he had ever made. He knew in the morning she would have to go home to her husband but he didn't care. Tonight they were together. Tonight they had shared something special. Tonight, he learned that he was not a monster, a freak, or a waste. He was a man. A man that was capable of pleasing a woman, and a man that could one day love again, and it was all because of her, the best thing in his life. Sabrina.

He covered her to keep her warm, he tenderly kissed her on the cheek and then he held her tightly as they both drifted off into sleep.

12