The Teacher & Me

Story Info
The elaboration and conclusion of a student's fantasy.
2.2k words
4.41
29.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’d fantasize about you,” I admitted slyly, slowly sliding my eyes to his, silently telling him I knew something you didn’t.

“No you didn’t,” he replied whole heartedly, flipping the channel repeatedly and pulling his knee up to lean his elbow on.

“Fine,” I half laughed, “I didn’t.” My eyes didn’t leave his, and he began to get curious as he turned to me.

“When?”

My lips lifted further to a crooked smile. “When didn’t I?” My confident stare made him nervous, a kind of challenge to push further. To know that even when I was just a school girl, among all the others, I was thinking about him.

“I doubt your study days allowed you time to think about me,” he explained as he looked back at the TV.

“Jude, when do you remember me studying? I mean, honestly, in big hour blocks? Sure I’d be sitting in the library going over definitions but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t thinking about…” I let my voice trail deliberately. He was so vulnerable and gullible and sexy. I wanted him, and I knew from that morning onwards he had wanted me. The moment we’d woken I’d gone straight to writing, and his small kisses along my neck and glances from across the room (thinking they’d go unnoticed) told me so. He was suffocating in all the air that drifted between us, and I loved luring him on like a childhood scent constantly drawn to.

My un-ended sentence made him reposition himself to be facing me, both arms up along the length of the couch, one up on the arm behind him, completely open to what I had to say. I gazed at him, into the amused, blue eyes ready for anything behind his glasses. Hair ruffled around his head, sticking up at some places, flopping in others, dry mouth half tilted up like mine.

“Thinking about…?”

I shrugged and looked down at my book, “You know, just girly stuff,” and I looked back up, my eyes clearly stating it was more. So much more.

“You’re going to have to elaborate Ange, as I don’t know exactly what girly stuff is.”

“Guess.”

He was playing now. Playing and waiting for me to let him in. “I dunno… teaching stuff? Stuff I was getting you to study?”

“Do you think I’d really be sitting there thinking about what you were teaching me?”

“I’m a guy, Ange.”

“I’m a girl, Jude.” He threw his head back and chuckled, slightly annoyed but still pleased. “Well, you know. I suppose I’d fantasize about the stuff that we do here. Or that we did back in your room. The kisses, the touches, the sex.”

“You sat in the library with your head in a book thinking about kissing me.”

I let out a ha, and then encased it in giggles. “Jude, I’d think about… well…”

“Well?” He urged and I glanced up greedily.

“Sucking you off.”

“Sucking me… what?”

“You wanted to know!” I cried, throwing my hands up in the air. I enjoyed his reaction, every moment of it. First utter astonishment, then amazement, then unbelieving, then the moral disgrace went through him and finally he was overcome with me. All of me. He was imagining me, seeing me do it, and he moved again to a more comfortable position.

“Last time I tell you anything,” I muttered and went back to my book.

“No! No it’s not like that. I’m just shocked. I can’t really believe you’d do that in school. In high school, while I was teaching you.”

“While you were teaching me was a different subject.”

“Why?”

I sat back and looked up to him again. “Because I could imagine it a lot more graphically so a lot more happened.” His eyebrows rose, lips slightly parted. “You know, well, you’d be there. Right there. So I used to see us doing stuff like… well… I dunno…” I could feel the burning rise to my cheeks.

“Tell me.”

“Well… there was having sex on the desk. On a lot of the desks. And feeling each other up, touching each other, making out. I suppose I’d see everyone leave but me for some reason or another- need your help, detention, whatever. Then something, anything, would happen. You’d come over to show me through the text, or talk to me about my behavior, or something. And I’d just give you this look. I can’t really do it now, because it’s just plain embarrassing, but it’s kind of a seductive look. Then you’d leave, because you knew nothing could actually happen. And I leave it, and then for some other reason you call me up to the front of the class and I go up and sit on the edge of the desk while you turn around from wiping the blackboard. You put the duster down and come over and slip your hand between my legs and it goes from there.”

He moved from his position, the bulge in his pants hardly hideable as he crawled toward me and dumped my book on the floor. My heart began to beat rapidly, loudly in my ear as I stared, mesmerized, into his eyes as he slowly hovered over me, a lingering finger along the inside of my thigh between my crossed legs.

“Then what?” he whispered. He was so interested, he was so needy. By the part of his lips and the slight crease on his forehead and the insistence in his eyes he craved me. He hovered lower as if wanting to kiss me but waiting for more.

“Then you end up coming closer and you bite your bottom lip, because you still don’t know what to do but you don’t stop your hand. It ends up along the inside of the elastic of my undies and you pull it aside and start tracing around the lip… the lip of…”


“The lip of?”

“Of my pussy. The two lips, which are hot and slowly throbbing more and more. Then you kiss me really slowly as if you know I’m not going anywhere and we end up kissing deeply and sensually for a while as you keep trailing your finger around my pussy. Then finally you dip two fingers in between and kind of half gasp half groan because I’m so wet…”

At this he began rubbing against the material of my pants, right where I was in the fantasy, above the wetness and throbbing ache below my clit, and all the attention became so focused I had to take two long deep breaths to control myself.

“Keep going,” he insisted quietly as he lowered himself a little further, and pulled my legs out either side of him. His fingers pushed harder as they continued their rhythmic rubbing up and down, he felt the tense in my thighs and the slight reaction in my hips.

“And well… I wrap my arms around your waist and pull you as close as possible because you’re erection is pushing against my leg, and you begin to rub up and down to get some movement. You push me against the desk so eventually I’m sitting on the desk and you push my legs apart and push aside my undies and slide in two fingers.”

“How? What does it feel like?”

“They’re slippery and long and you slide them in as deep as possible and start to finger me, and…” my voice caught in my throat as he pressed his penis, still caged within his pants, against my pussy, still wrapped up in my jeans. “Oh God it feels good…” I moan, half closing my eyes and taking another long breath. “You put pressure inside my pussy and start pressing and sliding them in and out and then you come and stand between my legs and you say ‘Oh I think I’m going to cum,’ because of the moaning I make.”

“What moaning?” and he went to push himself against me again and I let out a long and deep moan that seemed to escape from the ache between my legs, more than my voice. His groan joined mine, a husky release breaking from the back of his throat and he pushed his penis against the centre of my legs again.

“Keep going, keep talking…” his breath was hot on my mouth, beginning to get faster and deeper, trying to keep track of things.

“Your fingers are deep inside me and I can’t stop gasping and moaning because it feels so good, and I unzip your pants and pull out your penis. It’s so thick, hard, sticks out like nothing is going to stop it and you move in further while you’re kissing me and pushing me down on the desk. Then you pull out your fingers from my pussy…”

He unzipped my jeans and pulled them down below my hips and then onto the floor, and then off with my underwear. Then along with his own pants and undies, we were bare, skin against skin. Without hesitation he slipped two fingers inside me and began working me up, quickly and efficiently as I gasped and my body strained and my head turned back. I my eyes shut tight as he inserted another finger, I could hear the wet and stickiness leaking down his fingers and he continued squeezing and pressing against my inside.

“Oh God, Jude…” I muttered somewhere in the lost space I was in. The waves of pleasure ripped through my body, from head to toe, through my tense thighs and my slack arms and my squeezed eyes. It got higher and faster and thicker as if it engulfed me. Then suddenly he pulled out and slowly traced his wet fingers along the outsides of my pussy.

“Keep going…”

I couldn’t make the words… I was lost…

“I pulled my fingers out of your pussy.”

“Oh… yeah… then you… then you took off my undies and kept teasing me with your fingers. Pushing them in and out of my cunt… of my pussy… and then sliding them around my clit. Then suddenly you were inside me and you pushed deep into my pussy and I cried out.” His fingers circled around my clit, causing it to become hard and causing my mind to become distracted and drowned in the insistent waves of almost cuming. He noticed and slowed and lowered himself completely on top of me. His penis rested at the entrance of my pussy, but then he moved it up so it slid up and down against my clit, still testing me, still forcing me further and further.

“You began fucking me slowly. Oh God if felt good Jude. It felt so good. Your penis was thick and slid perfectly inside me, as if it were made specifically for my cunt, and you began moving in and out, in and out and thrusting it deeper and longer and harder until you couldn’t control yourself anymore and you kept lunging in faster and faster…”

He moved his penis back to the entrance of my hot, wet pussy and slid it in the full way. I felt the breath leave my lungs as I lifted my hips up to him. His penis, now wrapped completely within my hot cunt, was about to explode. I lifted my mouth up to his ear and whispered urgently,

“Fuck me Jude. Fuck me.”

He wrapped his fingers at my hips and released himself for a moment until plunging back in with a deep and throaty groan, causing spasms to begin in my vagina. Deep in the centre of my body it began, as the rhythm worked up behind him and he set in motion his deep and lusty thrusts into me. His body moved against mine, rough and hot, his breath still thick against my mouth. His cock pushed further and further and he sunk me into a deep kiss as my hips rose once, again, and again to him. The couch began rocking back and forth; I ripped my mouth away from his to gain some more air; I could hear myself cry out around us as his fucking pushed further for spasm convulsions.

He came in a hot, thick stream and filled me up as I orgasmed with him. My cum covered his cock as he thrust in a few more times and then, I grasped his ass and pulled him in further when a sudden rush of a second amount of seizures and tremors ripped through me.

“Oh God! Juuuude!” I yelled up to the ceiling. He realized what was happening and sped up from his slow down, instead of withdrawing, and I came another time. The world spun around me and all was centered at his thick cock sliding in and out of my hot and clenched pussy. Tightened completely around him, wanting to swallow him up completely.

Finally the orgasms ceased and Jude slid out of my limp body. As he fell against my body, as limp as me, I kissed him passionately, slow and sensually.

“Now you’ll have to tell me about your fantasies you had about me.”

His naughty look told me he had many to tell. I could feel the tingling begin between my legs already.