The Teacher and the Electrolux

Story Info
Elderly woman makes a late-in-life career move.
1.5k words
3.97
24.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you're in a position of power, people will always, eventually, inevitably get a crush on you. As a teacher, you have to learn how to resist it and redirect it - these young adults all have two things in common: they did something stupid and were kicked out of their schools and are trying to get their GEDs, and their hormones are still going crazy. Do not get involved with them. It will only lead to trouble."

Cindy sat there listening intently, or as intently as she could when it was so dry. She felt young again. She'd finally gotten her teaching certificate from Duquesne University, a Catholic university, but a good school none-the-less. The principal continued to drone on, with a whole list of things she knew she shouldn't do. When he finally finished, she wiped the glaze from her eyes and stood up. "When can I see my classroom?" She asked with a pretty, red-lipsticked smile, the kind that made men half her age have to run to the bathroom to take care of business.

She was eager to get started. She'd gone through teaching school fairly late in life. She was in her early 60s now, and while she didn't imagine she'd have any trouble with these 18-year-olds getting crushes on her, she actually did care about teaching them and helping to produce a positive culture of learning, not just with these individual students, but helping to sort of ring in a New Renaissance in the U.S. New Renaissance? That's redundant, but you understand my meaning, I hope.

"Well, let's go see it now then! We can finish the paperwork later. Let's see here. You're in room 7B. Follow me."

She followed him out, and noticed he had a really tight butt for a white man his age. He must work out still. And maybe that little talk got her a tad worked up - something about an attractive silver-fox telling her what to do. Yeesh.

When they got downstairs to the room, the first thing she did was open the windows. The principal looked at her with a single eyebrow raised. "I know it's cold, but we need to air this place out." She said. "It's time to start fresh, snow-be-damned."

"Well, don't waste too much heat! I'll let you get setup and when you're done, come back to my office and we'll get you squared away paperwise."

She started laying out her pens and pencils and papers on her desk. Notes go in the drawer on the left, tape, stapler, and larger items in the larger drawer on the right. She was leaning out of her chair with her curvaceous butt clearly very round and visible when she heard someone knock and come in. She sat up very quickly.

"Hello, ma'am! Are you the new teacher?" He said. He had a boyish grin but was maybe late 20s or mid 30s even. He rolled the vacuum in further - still off. "Mind if I give you a once-over here?"

She smiled. "Please."

He actually had the gall to give her the helicopter look - you know the one: a quick look up and down in an appraising way. She blushed. "I thought you meant vacuuming!"

"Oh, I did. Let me do that too." He grinned again, but it was his eyes that made her blush. They seemed almost too big, a blue-gray like the color of a sky during a mid-winter storm. His beard had a lot of white in it too, but he definitely could not have been older than 35, way too young for her. Her and her tight-cropped, pure-white hair that made everyone assume she was a lesbian. She was fine with them assuming that - something about a surprise blow-job got her going as much as them.

Ollie, the janitor, started moving all the desks out of the way off to one side and worked up a solid sweat. She was glad she left the windows open because now she was getting hot too, and she thought he was more comfortable from it as well. The whirring of the vacuum was surprisingly loud - enough so that she thought maybe she could make herself shiver while he was working and he'd never know the difference.

She lifted up her skirt a bit, just enough to get access, and started playing with her labia. She rubbed them from side to side and up and down. She was older now and didn't always make enough lubricant, but when working alone, it was still much easier than when she was with some awkward man who, despite being older and more experienced, still didn't know his way around a clitoris.

She could feel it building in her when Ollie turned off the vacuum suddenly because he had to move the desks back. She immediately stopped, but wondered if he'd heard anything - she definitely squeaked when he turned it off, and maybe she didn't completely stop right away. Instead, she nervously tried to look like she was still arranging things in her desk, rather than in her pussy.

She glanced up. Okay, he definitely looked a little more awkward now, damnit. She was going to get fired already on her first day, without even having seen a single student.

Ollie just gave her that big, silly grin. "Now, I know what you're thinking, and it's okay. We do have enough time - no one comes down here during winter break because it's too cold."

He walked the vacuum up to her desk and put his hand in her hair and stroked it. It was so sudden she didn't fight it. Actually, she more or less leaned into it. His cologne was something that smelled blue like his eyes, while the sweat he built up just added to the intoxication. "Are you sure? I don't want to get either of us in trouble. We can just go back to my place after work."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure. And you're not going to be dealing with me today anyway; it'll be much faster than if I tried."

She gave him what must have been the most puzzled look she'd ever whipped out, because he just laughed. She wasn't used to being embarrassed during verbal banter and foreplay, certainly not during the actual act of sex, but something about his laugh made her feel trepidatious. "So...who am I dealing with?"

He rolled the vacuum up to her desk. "Get up and bend over."

She complied. Such a simple command, but so powerful. He lifted up her skirt and held it above her back. Except for her underwear, she was open to the world now. He took her hands and put them behind her back, and held them and her skirt in place with one rough, calloused hand that had lifted many weights, and clearly held many wrists.

He set the vacuum up on the chair and turned it on. Her eyes opened wide. "What are doing?" She said. "Hey! Can you hear me? What are you thinking?"

With a quick push, he placed the vacuum's wildly-vibrating motor cover against her. She had a big butt - she was definitely not a small, dainty woman, not that there's anything wrong with them - but it didn't matter; he was able to angle it up directly onto her labia and pressed it with his knee into her clitoral hood, still holding her hands.

She let out a long gasp and sigh, not that he could hear it. The vibrations and her own weight pressed into that one spot she always used to get off. It was so erotic that within just a few minutes, she was practically squirting with feeling, something she hadn't done in many years. The internal pressure was strong enough that she lifted her legs up off the ground and spread them, even from this awkward position. Her panties, not to mention the now-warm vacuum, were soaked.

The pressure continued to build, especially when she started fantasizing about Ollie and the principal, John, taking her from both ends. The idea turned her on so much that as soon as she closed her eyes and imagined her mouth on John's cock, and Ollie's cock buried deep inside her, she tensed up and exploded, holding onto it for several seconds. Time turned into liquid sweetness that stretched out for seconds, minutes, hours, spun out of her and onto the vacuum.

When it seemed like she'd spent herself, he turned off the vacuum and set it down. He gently returned her hands to her and put her skirt back down.

She wasn't expecting much in the way of cuddles, not after that incredible, if odd, hookup, but he surprised her and gave her a big hug. He held her head up against his chest and she could still smell the sweat, and now her sex, on him. He held her tightly, which was lucky, because she wasn't sure her legs would hold her upright presently. This was the nicest gesture she'd ever experienced - not the vacuum, but the hug and holding her. "Don't worry. We have a lot more time to work together, Ms. Cindy."