The Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
The training ends, but the story is just beginning.
1.4k words
4.13
16.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amora
Amora
4 Followers

Alita awoke again in the sunlight, she hadn't even noticed the window yesterday. She turned as memories stirred within her but the bed was empty next to her. She wondered where he had gone and then began to wonder what would happen today.

Lost in her thoughts she didn't hear the door open. She didn't even realise there was someone else in the room until she felt the silk against her skin and realised that the light had gone. She had been blindfolded.

Her heart began to beat faster with anticipation. Then her right wrist was pulled behind her and she felt the touch of cold metal against her skin. Her left wrist received the same treatment. She felt hot breath against her neck and then heard the door closing once more.

She was alone in the room with her arms secured behind her back and unable to see. "This must be my next lesson," she thought to herself.

He slowly, quietly opened the door and slipped into the room, closing it equally quietly behind him. She looked exquisite, sat there like that. He had had many beautiful women, in his line of work it was fairly common but she was a true beauty.

His eyes drank her in. The long dark hair that hung down her back almost to the bed, the soft curve of her ass against the black satin sheets, the almost white skin, perfect and unblemished contrasting against the darkness of her hair. The small, delicate hands with their long, manicured fingernails, secured with the glinting silver cuffs just above her waist.

He walked around the bed where she sat until he could take her in from the front too. The black silk blindfold with it's straps lost in her black hair, the full, soft lips that rested slightly apart betraying her arousal. His eyes moved down to the small yet firm breasts, moving gently with each breath. Having her arms behind her that way pushed them forwards exhibiting them and their already hard and erect nipples. His eyes swept down to the start of the dark curling hair. He smiled softly to himself.

He walked towards her, this time allowing his footsteps to be heard, sensed.

She tensed, the footsteps were very close and she had no idea who was there or how long they had been watching her.

"Lay back!," he ordered, in that voice that he'd used before. She did as he asked, despite feeling a little uncomfortable with her arms behind her. She had no idea that this just pushed her breasts up more. That would have to wait however, he had another idea right now.

Lifting her left ankle he again secured her leg to the bed, this time with her knees raised and spread, again repeating this with her right leg. He then tied her knees to the bed too, holding her legs wide open for him.

She flinched slightly as the warm cloth touched her pussy lips. He was glad he had tied her securely. Then, she felt the gentle pulling of the hair as he massaged a little foam into it. She heard a sound, and slowly realised what it was, as she felt the sharp blade against her skin. He was so gentle yet firm, removing every one of the dark hairs that curled there. Exposing her most private parts to his view. She shuddered as the cool air of the room hit her naked skin for the first time.

He continued until every last bit of her was free of hair, until she was smooth. Then he leant down and kissed each of her labia tenderly. "Beautiful," he breathed. "Truly beautiful."

She smiled to herself and his eyes caught it, and he felt his own breath catch in his throat. "Oh God," he thought. "Why, why does this little one excite me so? Why do I feel myself lost in her?"

Unable to withhold himself from her any longer he dried her gently and then stepped away from the bed. She heard the clink of metal again, this time against the floor as his belt buckle hit. He walked back across to the bed, naked now, his own erection betraying his growing feelings for her.

She herself was lost in her own thoughts, she had not thought that being shaved there could be such an experience, but she truly felt that he had revealed not just her skin but her soul in those moments. Never had she felt a touch so gentle and so calming. She knew that he must behave like this with all the women that sought him out. She knew she was foolish for hoping that it was something more than that. If she could just see his face once more, look deep into those dark eyes maybe she could see?

Then his hands were on her, stroking each inch of her skin. Then hooking under her arms he lifted her up from the bed to a sitting position and unclasped the handcuffs. She was confused until he pulled her hands against his own chest. Feeling the muscles rippling beneath the skin there. Gently tangling her fingers in the hairs on her chest, using just her sense of touch to explore his body.

He tried hard to just remain as always, detached and instructing but with her, he could not, reaching down he undid the handcuffs and drew her hands to him, desperate for her touch on his skin. His breath drew in sharply as she stroked across his chest. He was lost and he knew it, but what of her? She'd simply asked for his help, she couldn't be looking for this, could she?

There they sat her hands stroking across his chest, his neck and stomach, his hands stroking her breasts, back and neck, until neither could hold off and he drew her into his arms. Pulling her tightly to him, he breathed against her neck, the warm air making her nipples stiffen and her breath catch. She could not believe the feelings this man had drawn from her in just 48 hours. She felt lost and found all at the same time.

He reached up and removed the blindfold and stared deep into her eyes, she blinked as her eyes adjusted to the bright light still streaming in.

"Alita," he said. "I am sorry, but we must stop here, I cannot continue your teaching."

Her heart lurched as her stomach turned, how could she ever let another man touch her, in just a few short hours he had captured her being, how could she stand up and walk away from him. She felt the panic rising within her.

"B-b-b-but why," she finally stuttered. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, my beautiful little one. I did!"

She was more confused than ever now. "You did? I don't understand"

He reached out a hand and tilted her chin up so that she was looking him square in the eyes. "Please look at me, Alita." She had turned her eyes away from him, not wanting him to see the desire in her eyes and the panic his words had brought there. "Please, little one, look at me!"

She took a deep breath and raised her eyes to his. What she saw there almost stopped her breathing.

"I cannot continue to teach you because in these few hours you have shown me what I have been missing for the past few years, you have given me a release and a longing that I cannot fulfil by being your teacher. I want you to be mine and I yours. I want us to be everything to each other and that is too much to ask of you, so I must walk away." He stopped there, holding his breath, hoping, wishing that she would feel the same way.

"I want you too, but I do not even know your name. I have never known a touch like yours before and my heart was yours from the moment you touched me."

He smiled at her, "For now, little one, you may call me Your Sir!"

Her breath came all at once and the tears she'd held back streamed down her face. "Thank you, Sir" was all that fell from her lips as he pulled her tightly to him.

She had so much more to learn, she knew that but she knew that it would all be with him at her side.

He had found his little one, his girl, his love. It was time to move on from this place and grow with her.

Amora
Amora
4 Followers