The Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
A forbidden encounter
1k words
4.17
11.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realize how successful, until the following encounter.

I had been tutoring Nanci for two weeks since our first meeting about grades. She was now doing extremely well there, but she was desperate to improve her standing in as many courses as possible.

The tutoring was inevitably boring and Nanci was having difficulties drawing the right conclusions, I found that she'll get easily distracted, I would often catch her looking at me rather than at her books, and was obviously developing a crush on her brilliant, patient, caring Professor - me! But now, after the recent successes, I saw no need to carry Nanci's tutoring any longer, so fear that our experiences would get in the way of the original purpose and actually damage her progress. I would discontinue the tutoring sessions, award her extra credit for her effort, and fairly grade the remainder of her assignments.

After class on Friday, I told her my decision and encouraged her to try studying on her own, and I assured her that I had great confidence in her abilities. She seemed surprised, looked at me with her large eyes, blinked a few times but nodded, said nothing and hurried down the hall.

At eight o'clock, Saturday morning, my doorbell rang, interrupting my breakfast. Only in my robe, I answered the door to see Nanci standing there with a tear-streaked face.

"Nanci? What's wrong?"

"Oh, Professor! Please! I'm so sorry!"

"Come in. Now, sorry for what?" I asked, as I closed the door.

"Sorry for whatever I did, that you don't want to tutor me anymore!"

"Nanci, Dear, you didn't do anything. I just think you're capable of doing good work on your own."

"Don't you like me, anymore?"

Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she looked at me. Her hazel eyes were flooded with them.

Without thinking what I was doing, I reached out to her face and caught a tear on my thumb.

"Of course I like you, Nanci. Please don't cry."

To my utter and complete surprise, Nanci rushed to me, hugging me in her arms and pressing her cheek to my chest. My involuntary physical reaction to her closeness was all too obvious, but instead of pulling away, Nanci pressed her hips against my raging erection.

"Oh, no," I thought, "the timing on this is terrible!"

I didn't have much time to think because Nanci's warm hand snuck under my robe and wrapped around my naked cock. I lifted her chin up and pressed my lips to hers.

"Oh, Professor! Please! Please make me happy!"

I didn't care what she called it, but I knew it was going to make me happy, too.

She slid to her knees and didn't hesitate as she opened her lips and filled her mouth with my hardness. She was very good - maybe among the best I had ever had - licking and sucking and nibbling. Finally, she could tell when it was time, and proceeded to fuck my cock with her hot, wet mouth. It didn't take long. I began to come and started filling her mouth with my cum.

She continued until I stopped coming and then very delicately emptied her mouth into her hand. She stood and wiped her hand with a tissue and then stood close to me, seeking a kiss.

"Nanci, how did this happen? We can't do this - as wonderful as that was for me - it's just not ethical. You're a student and I'm your teacher."

"I don't care, Professor. Isn't it obvious to you? Can't you feel how close we are? I've felt it since our first meeting, Professor. I really think I've fallen in love with you!"

The red light started flashing and the alarms were ringing in my head.

"Nanci, it's just not possible."

The tears started flowing, again.

"But, I DO love you! You're so kind and caring. Besides, I am almost 20 and I know what I want. You're the only one on campus that treats me like I'm special."

"Well, you are special to me, Dear."

I looked at her beautiful face, and thought about that wonderful, talented, sexy mouth of hers. I felt my dick stirring, again, and thought that maybe later I could explain to her about student crushes on teachers. At that moment, there was something else on my mind. I opened my arms and she pressed into me. I walked her down the hall, to the bedroom.

Her eyes searched my face as I opened her jacket and removed her silky blouse and jeans. She was smiling when I opened her bra, revealing her round breasts, with her small, almost red nipples, and she giggled as I lowered her satin panties to the floor and buried my nose in her soft, warm pussy.

She sat on the bed and watched me as I opened my robe.

"Oh, Professor! You are going to make me SO happy, aren't you?"

And I tried.

For the next two days, I tried my very best to make her happy. I had never had an easier assignment. She was a hungry partner in bed - lusty and uninhibited. Not shy about anything. We fucked and sucked and fingered each other until we were exhausted. Between fucking, she paraded around my house naked, washing up, fixing our lunches, doing my dishes. What a find she was! And, what a dilemma I was in!

She had told me she was in a complicated relationship and was feeling very confused... I have to admit that so was I. Nanci spent the nights, this time... we cuddled and kept our naked bodies close over the night. We made tender love almost every six hours!

I knew that if I showed my reluctance and push her away I would miss the exuberance and lust (and, oh! that mouth) of Nanci and her perfect (and her yet to be truly explored) body too much to say goodbye.

I resolved myself (poor me!) to the fact that I had to have her in my life for as long as I could.